My Hot Tub Girl

Story Info
Young woman's secret affair with an older man.
3k words
4.56
93.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fendelle
fendelle
45 Followers

Unlike my other stories which may or not be wild figments of my fertile imagination, this one is true. It involves male/female sex, explicitly. If you don't have permission to read this kind of stuff, move on.

I'm in my late fifties. Pretty good-looking, I'm told and still in pretty good shape, thank you very much. I live in Bridgehampton, New York, right in the center of the 'Fabulous Hamptons' resort area. I live here year 'round and unlike the eclectic billionaires that comprise my neighborhood, I don't go to the fancy parties and fundraisers, horse shows or designer shops. Don't get me wrong, I love the style and artistic nature of the place, bumping into the super-famous on the street and dining on the best food. Still, I try to stay out of the villages on hot and sunny summer weekends. Who needs the hassle of searching for a parking spot? Not I. I love the place itself more...boating and fishing, deer and wild turkeys...ospreys...the ocean beaches, the bays; the creeks...the sunsets on Crescent Beach...the clean windswept smell...I love it all. In fact, I love it even more in the off-season when it becomes desolate, peaceful and utterly mellow.

There was one hitch to this serenity and that is that I am alone. Wary of marriage again, I make a wide swath away from aggressive and hungry women...who usually turn out to be real estate agents seeking the one big sale. Also, I'm not a big drinker anymore. So I don't date much and consequently, I don't have a lot of sex, at least not with others. I like to say that I like group sex because it's at least with one another person. Unfortunately, I do get lonely and in need of companionship more than I'd like to admit.

My house and my style are laid back. I like good red wine, an occasional joint, my dog and my hot tub (although not particularly in that order) and life is good. Lately, in those frequent times when I am horny, I peruse Craig's List to see if any local women might be randy enough to share the tub and a glass with me. How rare indeed! Usually, I end up looking at or reading porn, jerking off and going to bed. And that's how it was one night last May.

I looked under "Women Seeking Men" and the first ad caught me. It was entitled "Could use a hot tub..." and it was from a 33 year old in nearby Wainscott. It read:

"I'm pretty. I have a great body. So what's wrong with me? Why can't I find a man who is sensual, caring and honest? How I would love a glass of merlot and a hot tub with a good man. Can you fill this order? Email me with a picture and I will do same."

I wrote her back immediately and described myself and my situation. I sent a recent picture of me on my friend's sailboat. Within five minutes, she wrote me back and said that she was intrigued. Considering my age, she wanted to know more about me and asked if I would give her my phone number. I looked at her attached photo and she looked absolutely amazing...long blond hair, a nice large pair of breasts and an ass so small, you could put it your pocket and still have room for change. I dashed off a response with my phone number. A few minutes later, the phone rang twice and then stopped before I could reach it. The caller-id showed that it was a restricted number.

A good hour passed. By this time, I figured that she received a better offer and I'd given up waiting. Then the phone rang. I picked it up and it was her. She explained that she had called earlier and my name popped up on her caller-id, she'd hung up, gone to her computer and "Google-d" me. She said that she not only found the many pages interesting but she also sensed that I was honest and a good guy. At first, I was taken aback by this but then I admired her for her detective skills and sense of personal security. We talked for a few minutes and then she asked if I could meet her in a half hour.

"Let's meet at Starbuck's in Bridgehampton, okay?"

"Sure," I said and hung up. I hate Starbuck's. I like coffee without the public relations. I even hate that Starbuck's has sullied the uniqueness of my small New England-ish village. But to meet this woman, Starbuck's was ideal.

A half hour later, I was standing in front when she walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I asked her if she wanted to go in and order and she said no, that she hated coffee and Starbuck's in particular. She preferred chai and red wine. I suggested we go for a drink. I ushered her into my car and told her I had a great place for wine. I turned south toward the ocean and pulled up to the edge of the beach. The moon was causing a glow on the water and the light was just enough for us to talk, look and enjoy. I reached into the back of my car and pulled out a beach blanket and a carry-all. After we spread it out and sat down, I pulled a bottle and said, "Cabernet, sorry, no merlot." I produced two wine glasses and a corkscrew.

After a few glasses and much flirting, she told me that she had no luck keeping a man. Her last boyfriend said she was lousy in bed but she complained and said, "He should talk. The man couldn't go downtown for shit!"

I could hardly believe that this breathtaking woman could be lousy in bed but stranger things have happened. It began to get a little chilly as May evenings do and I put my arm around her and warmed her. We kissed, at first politely but within a few minutes we were devouring each other. I felt her hard nipples pushing into my chest and I rubbed my palm down her side. I felt no resistance. I whispered to her that the hot tub was bubbling. Like two giggling kids, we threw our stuff into the car and drove off.

I remember that night for all the deer on the sides of the road. It was like they all came out to wish me luck. I was crazy with lust for this young little beauty. But it would have to wait until we walked the dog, drank some cognac, smoked a joint and then made out and got all touchy-feely. I took her hand and led her through my bedroom to the deck where the tub was waiting. I began to strip as she began to hoot at me. I took my sweet time peeling off my clothes but, as I rarely wear underwear, I turned so she could watch me slide my jeans over my bare ass (which received whistles and applause).

I slowly turned back so she could see that I was sporting as big a woody as I can muster, which is about seven inches, circumcised and, as I said to her while pointing down to it, "It shoots blanks!" With that I slid into the tub.

She smiled at me and said, "Most impressive."

She unbuttoned her blouse to reveal two luscious creamy white orbs nestled in a lacy white bra.

"36C. I know you're wondering."

Down came her jeans to reveal a matching lacy white thong. She was damp, it was obvious. She was also shaved to which her camel toe attested. She sat down on the edge and dropped her long legs into the water. Our eyes were locked as she slowly removed her bra holding each cup and slowly revealing herself. I heard myself gasp. There were perfect. They looked delicious. Her light pink nipples were hard and pointing up at a slight angle. Creamy and Perky were the adjectives in my head. She then slipped off the thong and spread her legs so that her pink gash was glistening into my eyes. I was mesmerized. She slipped into the water and moved up next to me. I put my arm around her and curled into her. I quietly kissed her earlobes, her neck, and her forehead.

She groaned and said, "I love hot tubs sooooo much. I wish I had one."

I admitted that it was my greatest vice; that I kept it on all year; that I liked it in the snow; that when I can't sleep I step outside for a tub; and finally that I've discovered all sorts of uses for the jets.

"Don't tell me you stick your dick in the jets!"

"No, no, not like that," I laughed, "but the jets can make my balls feel great, or my ass. It's very erotic and it's a good warm-up to masturbation afterwards."

"Show me," she said. "I want to try it.

So I showed her how I can sit on one step facing the jets a certain way letting one bubble my balls and ass at the same time while the head of my cock popped up and cut the water. She came over to me and ran her hands over me. She felt the jets as she stroked me and slowly jerked me.

"Now me," she said. I moved away and let her take my place. I held her from behind and positioned her.

"Oooooh...I love it."

My hands rubbed and caressed her. I held her breasts and flicked at her nipples. She spread her legs to let the water rush over her clit. I reached down and lightly pulled her pussy lips apart.

"Oooooh," she made a sound somewhere between a moan, a squeal and a purr. We stayed like that for about ten minutes. It was truly bliss.

I held her in my arms and we kissed. I loved her tits and couldn't keep my hands off them. She sat me down and sat on top of me wrapping her legs around me and rocking on my cock. We kissed some more. How long this went on, I do not know, but it was a wonderful eternity. She whispered to me that she had to pee so we got out of the tub and dried off. I took the opportunity to fill our glasses and relight the joint.

She was on my bed looking so utterly seductive and tantalizing when I entered. I sat down and fed her some wine. She took my hand to smoke when I stopped her. I took the joint and deeply inhaled it as my lips engulfed hers and I fed her the smoke.

"Mmmm" I began to feel her, to eat her up with my eyes, to kiss her. "This is for you so just lay back and luxuriate in it," I said as began to travel around her kneading and caressing her every inch.

I suckled her nipples slightly pulling them. I moved to just below her breasts and I worshiped them, exploring then as though my tongue was my sextant. I moved to her stomach and licked and sucked on her navel, I stopped at that place just above her slit and then slipped across the bed and moved down to her feet. I slowly massaged them as I sucked on her toes. Working my way up, I stopped at her knees, rubbing and licking at the underside. Finally, I reached her ass. Placing my hands under her cheeks, I lifted her and began he lick them eventually moving to circle her anus with the tip of my tongue, occasioning stabbing it inside.

"Oh my God, that's awesome. Don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping as I felt her body arch and react. But soon, I traced my tongue along and ever so slowly licking my way up, licking at the walls, slurping into her hole and enveloping her clit. I licked and slurped for some time, rubbing my entire face in her. I knew that I was in heaven but I also knew that she was close to exploding so I eased back.

"No, no...please." She cried.

"Mmmmm," I replied.

I placed my finger into her and began to slowly rub a spot while taking long licks. I slowly moved my finger in further and repeated the soft circling pressure. The tip of my tongue pressed under the base of her clit and slowly sucked it in. I moved my finger in still further and felt her G-Spot, and then sucked in her clit. I felt her stomach spasm. She began to buck and shake. Quietly moaning faster and faster, she stiffened and suddenly her juices began to flood my face. She had a copious orgasm to say the least and it seemed to last for a long time. I began to make circular licks around her clit while drilling my finger quickly in and out. She immediately came again, sucking my finger in as deep as it could go. She collapsed in a heap, smiling beatifically.

I crawled up next to her and held her in my arms, wrapping my palms around her breasts. She purred and spooned into me. We fell asleep.

That night, I was awakened to her sucking my cock. She loved it. She licked my balls and dragged her tongue along the underside. Sometimes, she just licked and sucked on the head. She throated me. When she ran her nails along my ass crack, I began to grunt and moan.

"Yes. Yessss. Yessssss."

My cum kept shooting and it seemed to load back up and fire again. She looked up at me with a big smile and swallowed it, smacking her lips and laughing.

"Oooh. I never swallowed it before...but it never tasted so good before...and it felt sooo gooood....I just love your cock!"

Needless to say, the sex was wonderful. We played in different positions and seemed like two kids with new toys. We giggled a lot. We swooned a lot. She had me eat her again and again swearing that no one had ever rocked her like I had. When the morning light was breaking, she explained that she had to go home and prepare for work. So I drove her back to her car and before she departed, she promised to call me very soon. I didn't have her number; I didn't know where she lived. All I had was her name and her scent all over me.

Soon wasn't soon enough for me and it was two weeks before she called. She asked me to take her to dinner in a romantic place. She said she would meet me at five at Starbuck's again. How ironic. I picked her up and she was thrilled to see me. Take about an ego boost. Honestly, I felt like a million bucks. I told her that I felt the same and hadn't felt like this in years. I drove up to Sag Harbor and took the North Haven Ferry to Shelter Island. We had dinner at the Sunset Grille while the sun set over western Peconic Bay. The sunset that evening seemed especially excellent with long rays of color bouncing off the high clouds. When the red orb finally settled under the horizon, glasses clinked through the restaurant. Yup, this place was romantic.

During dinner, she explained to me that she wanted to keep me a secret...her secret. She said that at the end of the summer, she would be moving to Arizona to take a much higher paying job in her fields of acupuncture and yoga. She said that we would have a glorious summer but like all good things, someday it would end. Anyway, she continued, she was hoping to find a mate and have children so we had no real future...but we had a very real "now" and she was hoping I would agree to her terms for a relationship. Who me? Duh. That night, we walked the beach. In a far corner, behind some boulders, we made love. It was a perfect night and one that is etched in my mind and my heart forever. I will always envision her legs wrapped around my waist as I stood, leaning on a boulder while she rocked up and down on me, my hands under and in her luscious ass.

I saw her about a dozen times over the summer. We had sex in unimaginable places, in unimaginable positions and in unimaginable pleasure. Totally uninhibited, she had me take her anal cherry. She sometimes brought toys. Once, she sucked me until I dropped a heavy load into her mouth. This time, she did not swallow it but moved up and kissed me, feeding me my own salty load. Sometimes, after she came all over my face, she would lick me clean. Once, we sat at opposite ends of the hot tub and watched each other masturbate. She sure did like that hot tub. I loved fucking her in the shower, in the kitchen, on the fireplace mantle, anywhere I could prop her ass. And she loved every minute of it. And I loved to watch those superb tits bounce for joy.

She left this past Tuesday, the day after Labor Day. Only my dog was glad about it. That night, as I lay my head down on my pillow, I was mixed with the sorrow of seeing her go. I really really loved being with her. She made my juices flow as never before. I was also glad that I had experienced her and euphoric that I had loved her. I turned my head on the pillow and heard a crumpling noise. I lifted the pillow to find that she had placed a sopping thong in a Ziploc bag. I opened the bag and felt her fill the room, replacing any other air that might have been there. She was permeating my bed once again and I fell asleep smiling.

This is for you. Thank you.

So that's the story. That's the fac', Jack. If you liked it, email me and let me know.

fendelle
fendelle
45 Followers