My Hot Wife And Football!

Story Info
Nudity, football and my best friend's wife.
1k words
3.89
136.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JabHook
JabHook
8 Followers

My best friend Jason and I have been buds for years... probably ever since we've both been out of college... (About 8 years since college).

We're both happily married and are 'normal' with our lives... and do live near each other (same subdivision). Anyway as the story goes... I was over at Jason's house this particular Saturday with my wife watching his favorite team... the Bears (who were getting slaughtered!). The wives disappeared into the kitchen or somewhere as they typically do and all was well as I was having a great time... when no more than a half an hour later or so, boom - there pops his wife out of the kitchen buck naked! I mean instant stiffy for me and incredible shock all at the same time!

I mean you can tell from the picture (that my wife took of course, little minx) that she's quite something to look at! Now that she had my attention, she took in the admiration (it was obvious) for a few minutes, really basking in it. She then strolled over to the love seat across the room and sat down. She placed her legs together, arched her back and sat straight up with her chest out the rest of the game.

Now this was a totally hot situation, let me tell you! At this point, I was guessing that my buddy Jason was in on all of this sexiness as he seemed to just play along and would make comments about her breasts bouncing as she giggled and how much sexier her stomach was than the on-screen cheerleaders during the game breaks.

This carried on in to the 4th quarter when it all came to a head with the game winding down. Jason finally piped up and started complaining about how it wasn't fair that I got all the eye candy to myself and that it was his house! At that whining my beautiful wife, who I love dearly, stood up and put her full 34B rack on display by arching her back and making sure she was nipping through her T-shirt. She slowly started to strip off first her shirt then she slipped her jeans down past her knees and over her ankles. Next she began to peel her bra off one strap at a time before sliding her fingers under her thong straps and pulled them completely off. At this, she walked across the room in some kind of sexy strut that you would see on Victoria's Secret and headed towards Jason never once taking her eyes off of him the whole time. Once there (Jason was on the couch) she stood about 2 feet in front of his face, turned around and proceeded to get on all fours right in front of him but not on the floor, but up on the coffee table!

So now, with her sexy ass practically in his face and her legs wide apart, she looked over her shoulder and asked if that particular view was any better! Unbelievable! Up 'til that point I had never EVER seen Brandee do anything even remotely as hot as that! It's at this point of the story that I also like to look back on the situation and remember that none of us was too drunk or too out of control that day which actually made it that much hotter!

Her posing a-top the coffee table for the world to see made my dick instantly hard whereas Jason's cock seemed to have this ever increasing effect until his pants looked like they were going to explode. Because Jason and I had been friends for so long, I knew very well that he packed some heat and was only too happy to show anyone his dick who even faintly showed an interest! At this awkwardness and Jason's pending excitement, the girls gave a suggestive glance at one another as though reading each other's mind. They methodically began to reach for the zipper in arm's reach and began to unzip and pull down the jeans. I still remember seeing the white's of Jason's eyes as my cock and Jason's cock sprung free at almost the exact same moment as though trying to come up for air for some now overdue attention. Competing hand jobs... talk about another first for me! I almost came eight hundred times as I couldn't get over being wanked off by my friend's hot, naked wife all while my very own naked wife was jacking off my buddy and his now ever popular dick!

The girls wasted no time and right away there was some serious hand pumping and fist pounding as their hands went up and down furiously! In what seemed like an eternity or a second all at once the two of us were on our feet threatening to spew. Again, in total hotness both of our wives offered their tits to us as our cum pumped out and covered both of them with stickiness. When I was finished I heard giggling an I remember looking over at my now dripping wife and asking my pal if he'd been storing his load up for the winter as I can say pretty truthfully that I don't know if I have EVER seen a load like that. I mean, my wife was just blanketed from her chin down to just below her tits with his spunk. She was smirking as I felt a little sense of relief when he finally put his weapon back in his pants. For the next few moments Jason and I sat back feeling completely drained (literally)!

I have to say though, that the whole experience was pretty incredible. I mean what a Saturday! And still the best part was that nobody went too far and we are all still great friends who get together casually. We have not felt obligated to force a repeat performance as of yet but after the way I noticed my wife eyeballing Jason and his tool, who knows what the next step might be!

JabHook
JabHook
8 Followers