My Hot Wife Gets a Pimp

Story Info
Hot wife sells what she's been giving away for free.
4.3k words
4.41
56.8k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read my stuff before you know my hot wife Brandi is insatiable when it comes to sex. I'm a little older and can't keep up with her so we swing with other couples or I really get off on watching her fuck other guys. She enjoys me watching and really puts on a show. In her 40's now with sweet 38DD implants that nobody can tell aren't real a firm tight ass you can bounce a quarter on and long tan legs she has no trouble finding suitors.

During our Vegas adventure 'Pimping My Ride' she dallied in hooking for a night to tease me and to pick up some gambling cash. She pissed of a pimp there for taking away some of his customers and she had to fuck him and consider working for him just to appease him. She fucked him so well he had to have her in his stable. He bribed everyone he could to get her number. He would call her wherever he was having a big party or a special client was coming to town begging her to come work for her. He'd even talk to me pleading for me to talk her into coming and working for him.

She was flattered and intrigued by his attention but laughed off his offers. We'd deliberate the pros and cons of doing it and sometimes during sex even role playing that she was my whore for the night. One time I contemplated that it might be kinda bawdy if she'd actually do it. "You'd have some hot stories to tease me with" I sheepishly suggested.

"You'd be okay with me prostituting myself?" She asked astonishingly as she mulled it over in her head.

"Well, it's not like you haven't done it before, and you do fuck strangers anyway the only difference I see is now you'll be getting paid." I nonchalantly offered up.

She grew quiet going deep into thought before asking suspiciously "And, you'd be okay with me fucking strangers for money? You know you won't be able to watch, right?" She inquisitively prodded.

"Thats the only draw back. I do love watching you fuck guys. But, hearing about it might be just as hot. Maybe you could take a few pics?" I assured her.

After thinking about it for a bit a devilish grin washed across her face. "Okay. Next time my 'pimp' calls I'll tell him I'm in."

We had great sex for the next week or so just thinking of her going on this erotic adventure had an intoxicating effect on me which didn't go unnoticed by her.

"Goddamn you've been horny lately. Maybe I just need to tease you with me hooking and not really going through with it." She tormented.

I came home one day to find her in one of the sexiest outfits I've ever seen her ware. A super tight spandex type material that left little to the imagination. A white backless number with a deep-V that exposed her navel ring and barely covered her erect nipples straining to be free. It barely covered her tight ass that looked even more inviting with her 5" stilettos she had on. She proudly spin around showing off all her glory. "Well, do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it. I want to fuck you right here and now?" I proclaimed.

Striking a seductive pose then looking at me she sensuously asked "Do you think my John's will like it." She looked at me knowingly waiting for me to catch on to what she was implying.

"Your Johns?" I said not getting her drift. Off her bemused look it hit me "Your pimp called and you're gonna do it?" I blurted out in enthusiastic disbelief.

"Well, his name is Lincoln and yes I'm gonna do it." She gleefully exclaimed jumping up and down making her tits almost pop out of her dress. She went to the counter and picked up a first class round trip ticket for this coming weekend and showed it to me. "Can you believe it? I'm gonna be a prostitute for the weekend. There's a big party with lots of celebrities and sports figures in attendance. He practically begged me to be there. And, knowing the effect its having on you I just couldn't say no."

"God, I want to fuck you so bad right now, let's go up stairs." I practically begged as I grabbed her and kissed her.

Pushing me away "You can't afford me." She laughed. "Plus, part of the fun will be driving you crazy knowing I'm getting fucked by some stranger and you can't watch or join in. So I'm cutting you off until I get back on Monday."

"Todays Wednesday, you mean I've got to wait 6 days to fuck you?"

"I'm afraid so. Plus my 'pimp' said I should be as fresh as possible. So I'm making you a true 'cuck' for a few days" She laughed as she sexily sauntered away. She teased me the rest of the night with various outfits she'd just bought that she planned on wearing while selling herself.

I was so hard from her fashion show that I had to whip my dick out and jack-off as she strutted her stuff. Seeing how hard and desperate I was for release my hot wife came over and expertly serviced me with her mouth. Thinking about her doing this to somebody without getting to watch really got me going. Looking down on her as she rubbed and squeezed my balls while engulfing my 9" cock set me over the edge and I exploded deep down her throat. I held her firmly on my cock making her swallow every last drop of my seed. When I was finished I released her and she came off my cock gasping for air.

"Damn, this is really getting you hot isn't it.?

"I think I'll be beating off all weekend just imagining what you're up too." I confided.

Smiling appreciatively she got up and headed to the bedroom. "I hope so." She stopped and apprehensively returned. "Will you still love me after I do this?"

"More than ever." I reassured her pulling her on top of me and kissing her passionately tasting my cum still flavoring her mouth.

She gave me an appreciative long good-bye kiss when I dropped her off at the airport. "Wish me luck."

"Just do what you do and you'll be great." I assured her.

She texted me when she arrived to let me know she was safe and sent several pics of the high dollar mansion she was at. My dick was so hard looking at her beautiful face I almost couldn't contain myself.

I'll jump ahead to when she returned and relayed her experiences to me.

Lincoln greeted her at the limo and escorted her to her luxurious private room where she'd entertain her suitors. The party was to last for 3 days and he told her to change into the skimpy bikini that was laid out on the bed. She started to change when she noticed Lincoln had sat down and was watching her intently. "Excuse me."

"Don't get all shy on me now sweetheart, I own you for the next 3 days I want to make sure you're still hot."

Realizing he was right my hot wife went to stripping naked in front of her 'pimp' getting his full approval.

"Come here." He commanded sternly. Brandi nervously approached him and stood submissively in front of him.

"Good girl, I hate a whore that doesn't obey." He stood up and examined my wife's naked body. "Still got it I see" he said as he reached out and fondled my wife's sweet tits. "You're gonna make us a lot of money this weekend. We're gonna have a slave auction and you'll go to the highest bidder. 60-40 I get the 60."

""50-50 or I walk" She retorted. When he raised his hand to smack her ass she stepped back. "Ah, ah, ah, don't damage the merchandise." she scolded.

He looked at her a bit puzzled before a big smile washed across his face. "Okay 50-50 but you're going to fuck as many times as I can sell you. I'm gonna make sure that pussy of yours get's wore out."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Brandi lasciviously smiled.

Lincoln squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples again before leaving my wife to dress in the skimpy g-string bikini waiting for her. When she was dressed a handler came and got her and escorted her to the pool. "You'll fetch a pretty penny." He asserted checking her out.

At the pool there were about 30 men of all different colors and nationalities some she recognized but mostly high rollers nobody would know. There were about as many working girls all in sexy bikinis strutting their stuff and flirting with the men. My hot wife got a lot of attention when she entered. One Middle Eastern man grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap. She flirted with him as he rubbed his hands over her silky legs and eventually massaging her tits. "Very nice" I may buy you ," he confided before disdainfully pushing her off him. "Go, let me sample other whores."

Brandi wandered around the pool conversing with several men letting them take liberties with her at their will. This lasted for a little over an hour before Lincoln appeared on a makeshift stage an announced the bidding was to commence.

"I hope you picked your favorite and have your money ready" he announced to a smattering of laughter. The handler had corralled the girls and positioned them on stage. They all stood there presenting themselves the best they could like they were in a beauty pageant. When Lincoln announced them each girl would strut around the stage some removing their tops exposing their tits to the approval of the men. When it was Brandi's turn she strutted sexily around the stage leaving her top on. She said they'd have to pay to see the goods. The bidding began with most girls going for between $5-$10 thousand dollars. Some reached $15,000. When my wife's turn came she sauntered up to Lincoln as he extolled her virtues. "I have to admit I sampled these goods and let me assure you she's worth every penny you're thinking of spending" He squeezed her tits and smacked her ass as he described her. "And, let me tell you those lips aren't for show she knows how to suck a cock." With that the bidding began when her Middle Eastern man shouted out $10,000. Other guys she had talked with chimed in raising the bid to $15,000. Lincoln started his going one time, going two times for $15,000 when a tall well built attractive black man who she hadn't interacted with shouted $20,000. Lincoln acknowledged the bid and started the count down. "Going, going, gone for $20,000" he announced to the chagrin of the Middle Eastern guy. The big black man smiled broadly as Lincoln instructed my wife to go to her new owner. My wife readily went to him and hugged him. They snuggled in his chair until the bidding was over. "You've all purchased your girls for the night. See you tomorrow for round two." With that some got up to head to their rooms while others mingled to get acquainted.

My wife talked with her John for awhile like a stripper talks with a customer. He explained he was a retired basketball player while he caressed her legs and complimented her on how hot she was. "I've been watching you, what are you doing here?" He inquired.

Sliding into his lap she teased "I thought it'd be fun." She positioned his hands on her tits and as his big black hands groped her she could feel his cock swelling poking her in the ass. "Mmmmmm, is that for me" My lascivious wife purred.

"For the night for sure." He laughed.

She snuggled up to him kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear. "Mmmmmm, I can't wait to feel your big black cock in my tight white pussy." she whispered.

"Then what are we waiting for?" He said as he lifted her up and carried her to her room.

Brandi enticingly stripped down what little she had on letting him get a look at what he bought. He motioned for her to do a spin and she saucily spun giving her 'John' a good view of what he purchased. She slowly approached him and erotically leaned into him. "You like what you see?" She teased.

"What's not to like?"

Smiling appreciatively my lust filled wife purred as she lowered herself down to his cock which was poking through his pants. "Mmmmm lets see what you have for me." She teased as she let his cock out of his pants. She told me it was huge at least 12" long and thick with a plum like head. She had a hard time getting it into her mouth but when she did she serviced his cock like a pro bringing him to the verge of cumming before laying on the bed and submitting to his fucking. He fucked her good and hard making her cum several times before his cock swelled and exploded deep inside her.

He laid spent on top of her until his cock went limp before pulling out of her. "Holy shit, you may be the best fuck I've ever had, and I've had plenty."

"I'm glad you liked it, theres more to come though." With that my wife got up grabbing his cock leading him to the shower where they washed up. She started sucking his cock as the water washed over them and when he was good and hard he spun her around, pushed her against the wall and fucked her from behind until he exploded inside her again. They went to bed and took a nap. My wife put on one of her sexy dresses and stilettos then went downstairs to get something to eat with her John.

Most the girls were there with their happy Johns. Music played and they started dancing along with several other couples. She talked with her John getting to know each other she revealed she was married and into the swinging lifestyle. She told him how I get off on watching her getting fucked by other guys and lamented how she wishes I was there. Her John suggested that he could video her with her phone while he fucked her so I could watch as long as he wasn't in it.

"Oh my God that would be so cool" she exclaimed. "He loves to film me having sex so this'll be almost as good. My husband says I perform better with and audience so you'll benefit too."

So, I get a video email from Brandi with a note telling me she had a surprise for me. She was purchased by a handsome very good retired basketball player with a big cock. He agreed to film her getting fucked by him and she hoped I enjoy the show.

The video started with her directly looking into the camera and sensually addressing me. "Hi Honey, I know you're all pent up just imagining what I'm doing so my John here agreed to film me as he had his way with me. We've already fucked a couple times and as you'll soon see he has a big black cock that feels so good in my married pussy"

"I sure enjoy fucking your wife brother she sure has a sweet pussy. Her mouth ain't bad either." Her John add to the conversation off camera.

My wife smiled assuredly. "You want me to suck that big cock of your's, get it good and hard so you can fuck my tight married white pussy again?" Brandi teased looking straight into the lens. "I know my husband wants to see it, don't ya babe?" My wife smiled knowingly.

"Oh God yes" I whispered to myself my cock growing hard with anticipation.

The video moved in a yes motion as her John intoned "Hell yes I want you to suck my cock, and make sure I get my moneys worth. Wait till you see what your little wifey's been playing with." He laughed.

With that the camera panned down as my hot wife lowered her mouth to her John's massive cock. The head looked like a plum probably as big as she's ever had. From the angle his cock looked to be at least 12" long and thick. My wife squeezed his big balls as she licked the head of his cock. She worked her tongue around the hole and flicked it around before engulfing it with her mouth. Her cheeks swelled as she took more and more of him into her mouth.

Her John lightly tapped her face. "Look into the lens baby when you've got my cock in your mouth. Tell your old man how much you like my big black cock." He chided.

Doing as commanded she looked directly into the lens as she pulled her mouth off his cock. "Oh God baby, I love this big black cock. It's so big I almost can't take all of it." My wife lovingly tormented as she gripped his cock and tapped it on her cheek. "I can't wait for you to see him fucking me again with this monster." She proclaimed before going back to sucking his cock looking directly into the camera and moaning wantonly. My wife's tits dangled sexily under her as she bobbed up and down on his thick cock until one of his large hands engulfed one of her tits and started massaging it. She continued servicing his cock taking more and more of it down her throat as he prodded and pulled on her nipples.

"Your wife's got some mighty fine tits brother, thanks for letting me play with them."

Brandi looked into the lens the best she could as she dutifully serviced her John's massive cock. She held his cock against his stomach and sublimely licked her way down the underside of his black shaft before expertly licking his balls before engulfing them and swishing them around in her mouth. "I love your big cock, I can't wait for you to fuck me again with it. Wait till you see how he stretches my pussy out honey." My wife seductively teased into the lens as she lustfully caressed his cock against her face.

My stomach churned with anticipation as I slowly jacked my rock hard cock as I watched my hot wife's skilled performance.

"Show your old man how you take my whole cock down your throat." Her John intoned.

My wife readily obeyed licking her way back to the head before engulfing his cock. She gagged several times as she opened her throat to accept his massive tool. When she had him completely engulfed her John let out a whoop.

"Goddamn look at your sweet little wifey." He shouted as he panned down to show his cock completely embedded in my wife's mouth. "Fucking bitch is amazing, I've never had any whore do that before." With that he took his free hand grabbing my wife's hair he started pulling her mouth up and down on his cock roughly face fucking her.

My anguishing wife gurgled and gagged as he forced his cock in and out of her mouth.

He laughed at her struggles before finally stopping and pulling her gasping for air off his cock. Saliva hung from her mouth to his cock, her make-up was a little runny and her sweet tits heaved with each desperate breath she took. "Now lets get to fucking before I come down that sweet throat of yours...again. That's right hubby she swallowed my load." With that he yanked her to the bed by her hair and threw her down on it. "You ready for another black meat injection?" He chided.

My hot wife sprawled on the bed her sweet tits heaving with anticipation her clit swollen from her earlier fucking and looking directly into the lens begged. "Yes, yes. Fuck me with that big black cock of yours. Show my husband how you own this pussy. Honey you're not gonna believe how this stallion fucks me. I wish you could be here to see this and to clean me up afterwards." My ravenous wife panted as she spread her legs wide eager to be fucked.

With that the camera panned down to my wife's gapping pussy as her John's bulbous head teased her pussy lips. He rubbed it around her clit getting it good and wet from my wife's juices getting her all worked up until she begged for him to fuck her.

"Oh God please fuck me, Fill me up with your massive cock" My wife implored desperately. "I need you inside me!"

"Hear that hubby she can't get enough of my big black cock." He laughed as his bulbous head disappeared into my wife's eager pussy. "This is my pussy now."

As more and more of his massive cock disappeared into my wife's inviting pussy she howled and moaned wantonly. "Oh God, oh God, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my tight married pussy, fill me up, it feels so good, show my husband how you own this pussy." My lustful wife bellowed.

When his cock was completely engulfed in my wife's pussy her John gave one last thrust into her and held it forcefully against her cervix as she let out a loud scream exploding with a massive orgasm. He panned up to her face that was contorting crazily as her orgasm washed over her.

"You ever see that face before hubby? Thats the face of a satisfied woman." He tormented. "She's definitely a black cock whore now. My black cock whore for sure, I may keep her."

Brandi was gripping the sheets a panting avidly as the last remnants of her orgasm was subsiding. "Oh God babe that felt so good. Baby he fucks me so good I wish you were here to see this."

With that her John gripped her neck and squeezed before starting roughly fucking her.

He malevolently pinned my wife down by the throat as he pounded his cock into her over and over. He panned from her desperate face down past her flailing tits to her pussy as his cock thrust into her over and over.

12