My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie's anal experience.
3.5k words
4.58
310.8k
106

Part 2 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,608 Followers

I came home early from work the day after giving Katie her first facial. It was boring at work and was hoping we could repeat what happened yesterday. I tried calling her office throughout the morning and was going to try and convince her to come home. I couldn't get a hold of her, which wasn't unusual as she's an executive at a major bank and was always in meetings. I couldn't believe my wife had given me incredible head and allowed me to soak her face in my spunk. I spent the day at work remembering how she looked with my cum dripping off of her face and wondering if she would ever do that again.

I arrived home thinking I would spend the afternoon playing video games or some other mindless activity. Perhaps I would resort to watching the videos I had downloaded and jacking off. I opened the garage door and discovered Katie's car was already parked inside. I felt that was strange; maybe she wasn't feeling well? As I entered the house it appeared as though nobody was home. The lights and TV were turned off. Katie's purse lay on the floor.

I quietly went upstairs thinking that Katie must have been ill and went home to sleep. As I approached our partially open bedroom door, I heard moaning. I peaked in and saw Katie lying naked on our bed and she was furiously masturbating herself. Her hand was buried in her vagina. It looked like she had two fingers inserted into her while her other hand was massaging her breast. She was slowly pinching her nipples between her fingers. Katie was moaning with the flickering of her hand. I looked upon her in amazement. I don't think I blinked my eyes because I didn't want to miss anything.

Katie's body is incredible. She has the perfect milk skin with the sexiest freckled face. She began to bite her bottom lip as her breathing increased. I watched as she placed both hands in her groin area. One hand was fingering her while the other hand was massaging her clit. Her moaning was getting louder as she was bringing herself closer to the brink. My dick was already trying to find a way out of my pants. I couldn't believe what my wife was doing! Katie has always been a prude, or so I thought. I watched in ecstasy as she worked her fingers in and out of herself. She began to move her hips with her fingers.

I was pressing my face against the opening when my head bumped open the door and it gave a very loud squeak.

Katie opened her eyes and looked at me, quickly throwing the blanket over her.

"What are you doing home!?!" she yelled in obvious embarrassment.

I approached the bed and sat on the corner. Katie's freckled face looked at me, "I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. It looked like you were enjoying yourself," leaning in and kissing her forehead. "Why don't you finish?", as I began to caress her hips that were protruding from the blanket.

"NO! I don't think I can while you watch."

"I can help you if you want," I said as I began to move the blankets away from her waist. Katie pulled the blankets back on top of herself.

"Why did you come home early from work?" I asked. The smell of her juices was on her fingers. I wanted to grab them and place them into my mouth and taste her.

"I was bored and couldn't concentrate."

"Was it because what happened yesterday," I asked, still trying to slowly pull the blankets from her. Katie had the death grip upon them.

"Yes...kind of," she replied in a quiet depressed voice.

"What's wrong? If you didn't like it...," I started to tell her.

"No! I liked doing that yesterday. I was just...," Katie's face reddened.

"Go on....it's okay to talk about it."

"I was so horny. I wanted you so bad last night but after we got the kids to bed I thought it was too late to have sex," Katie stammered. "I was going to get dressed up for you when you came home and surprise you but I guess you surprised me."

Katie and I looked into each others eyes. It seemed we were opening up to each sexually more than we ever had before.

"It was turning me on watching you. Do you do that a lot?"

"When I have time," conceded Katie. Her face reddened. "Probably as much as you do, judging from the amount of videos on our computer."

"Did you watch them when you came home?"

"Yes, which is why I ended up here. They turned me on," she confessed. "It was either the videos or I was thinking about how it made you feel when I was sucking you," as Katie began to rub my chest. "I could tell you liked it. The look upon you face, made it exciting for me."

"What were you thinking about while masturbating? It looked like you were enjoying it." My hand had roamed around her body above the blanket stopping to massage her breast.

Katie looked away from me, "Nothing. I was just horny."

"I know when I jack off, I think about you and what I would like to do to you."

She looked up and stared into my eyes and slyly said, "I was thinking about how your dick tasted in my mouth."

I stared back at her as I was working my way past rubbing her hips. Katie released her grip on the blanket as I moved it out of the way and began to rub her legs. She started breathing heavy. She was so close to her orgasm when I walked in on her. It wasn't going to take much to get her off.

Katie opened her legs as I began to run her inner thighs and slowly moved to my fingers to caress her slit. She was already wet from her beginning the job and I inserted one finger into her. She closed her eyes as I began to finger her pussy. Katie let out a moan as I penetrated her. I leaned in and began to kiss her neck.

"Did you like me cumming on your face yesterday?" I whispered.

Katie began to move her hips to meet my fingers, "Oh yes baby!"

"Did you like the way my cum tasted?"

"Yessssss! Ooooooh! Faster!" Katie groaned as I began to move my finger in and out quickly.

I leaned in and began to kiss her ear. My tongue flipped up to her as I leaned in and whispered, "You can take me into her your mouth anytime you want."

"OOOOH Baby," Katie moaned.

I kissed my way down and began to suck and lick her breasts. I playfully would bite her nipples as they began to grow larger with every lap of my tongue. Katie wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me closer to her chest. I kissed the cleavage between her small breasts and continued to run my tongue down to her navel. I inserted a second finger into her vagina.

"Ooooooh," Katie called out.

I slowly continued to kiss her further down until I got to her bush. Katie's sprang up, "You know I don't want you to go down on me!"

I looked up to reassure her, "If you don't like it I'll stop."

I felt her body tense up as she lay back down onto the bed. She had always stopped me from going down on her. Katie felt she it wouldn't be sexy. Of course, this was before she had given her first blowjob. Her body tensed up at the mere mention of me putting my tongue into hole.

I removed my fingers as Katie closed her eyes. I slowly kissed my way down to her cunt. I took a deep breath. It smelled so sweet and musty. I slowly began to lick her swollen lips as she let out a moan. I began to flick my tongue around her clit.

"Oooooh baby," moaned Katie as her body relaxed.

I stopped to look up at her, "Do you want me to stop?"

Katie opened her eyes and looked towards me and voiced "No".

I gave her a few long licks with my tongue and again stopped, "Do you like the way I'm licking you?'

"Oh yes baby. Don't stop. Don't stop. Your tongue feels so good on me."

I continued to lick and suck her clit. I would stick my tongue into her snatch and around the lips. Katie began to move her hips as I inserted a finger into her love canal. I went back to sucking her clit while fingering her. It was driving her wild and she began to moan louder. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her as she grinded her pelvis into my jaw.

I licked and sucked her swollen labia while fucking her pussy with my finger. My saliva had dripped down between her legs towards her ass. I tried to prevent it from leaking onto the bed and my thumb ended up on her asshole. Katie began moaning loudly. We never talked about anal sex so I just assumed she wouldn't want to have tried it. I began to put more pressure on her bung hole with my thumb almost having the tip enter her. Katie began to grind my face wildly.

"OOOOHH FUCK BABY!! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Lick my clit. Don't stop baby. Finger fuck my pussy," Katie yelled out as her body shuddered uncontrollably. She had both hands on the back of my head pulling me closer to her pelvis.

My dick was so engorged hearing Katie talk like that. We were never very vocal during sex but now my wife was yelling for me.

I continued to lick and suck until her body stopped quivering.

"Oh baby!" Katie purred as she released my head away from her groin.

Katie pulled me up and kissed my mouth and licked her wetness from my lips. She released me and she let out a loud sigh. It was obvious she was as sexually frustrated with our relationship as I was.

I looked into her eyes and smiled, "Wow! I didn't think you would talk like that!"

Katie's face reddened, "Whatever you were doing to me was driving me crazy!"

"I was rubbing your ass with my thumb."

"Oh my, It felt great." She looked down and saw the obvious bulge in my pants. She began to playfully rub my cock still buried in my pants.

As she rubbed my swollen member, "Did you like being in my mouth yesterday?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't get any work done today." I told her as I adjusted my pants because my cock was so engorged from licking her to orgasm.

Katie noticed my problems and stated, "Let me help you."

She reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. My cock sprang out and landed in her hand and she began to stroke it.

"Did you say you liked me sucking your dick?" Katie asked in her seductive voice.

"It was incredible. I loved the way your tongue and lips went around it. I loved the way my cum looked on your face." I moaned. Her hand was quickly stroking me.

She appeared to be flushed by the way I was talking to her.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?" I spoke into her ear and began to kiss her neck.

She nodded in approval as she continued to rub my erect penis.

I reached down and massaged your swollen labia. It was still slick from my saliva.

"Mmmmmmm, I love your fingers," as she placed her other hand on mine as I slowly penetrated her pussy again.

She was stroking my cock furiously. I removed my finger from her vagina and began to take off my pants. Katie stopped stroking and leaned down to help remove them. Her face was so close to my cock. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved it towards my aching dick. Katie opened her mouth as I guided her head onto my cock. I began to forcefully bob her head up and down. Katie was sucking it so hard. The slurping sounds were so loud. She took her mouth off of me and took a deep breath and in one motion took me down her throat. I released my grip from the back of her head as she continued to suck my cock. I laid back in bed as she sat on the edge, leaning over me. I grabbed a hold of her waist and lifted her legs onto me.

Katie stopped sucking, "What are you doing baby?"

"Keep sucking and let me lick you," I demanded.

She swung her legs onto either side of my face as I stared directly at her vagina. Katie went back to bobbing her head around my cock while I slowly started to lick her swollen sex hole. While sucking her clit, I inserted my finger into her. She was still so wet from before. My finger became instantly wet as I removed it and began to rub her back door. I began to fuck her mouth by bucking my hips towards her as I started to penetrate her ass with my finger.

Katie quickly stopped and slid off of me. She turned and panted, "Baby, I'm so turned on. I have to feel your cock in me!"

She laid down and spread her legs far apart as I climbed on top of her. Katie looked up at me as I slowly inserted the head into her pussy. She was so wet from my saliva. I slowly eased it into her. Her pussy was so tight. I could feel every inch of her as I put my member inside of her.

"Ooooooooh", Katie moaned out.

"Do you like my dick inside of you?"

"Mmmmmm oh yes baby"

I began to move it in and out very slowly. Katie began to rock back and forth with me. My pace increased as I grabbed a hold of her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders. Katie loved it when I would press her knees towards her chest while I fucked her sweet pussy.

"OOOOOOOH Baby! Make me cum again," she begged.

I began to slam myself into her. Katie was bucking at me furiously as I fucked her. We continued with me ramming myself into her saliva filled pussy.

"Ooooooh yes baby. Fuck me! FUCK ME! Make me cum around your fucking dick!"

I was crashing into Katie with monumental thrusts. Her head was almost hitting the headboard.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming", she began to shriek as her hips were slamming up to meet mine. Katie began to bite her lower lip and she reached max climax.

Her breaths began to subside as I pulled my dick from her.

"Turn over," I ordered as I grabbed her hips and helped her onto all fours.

We had occasionally done doggy style but it was reserved for nights when we would get intoxicated or sometimes my birthday or holidays.

I slowly reinserted my penis into her. I started slowly just teasing her.

"Oooooh baby put it all the way in!"

I crammed my dick into her wet snatch as I grabbed a hold of her hips.

As I began to fuck her doggy style I placed my thumb on the entrance to her brown eye and began to rub again.

"Ooooooh," Katie yelled as she began to back into my hips.

I continued to rub her asshole and slowly began to insert my thumb into her butt.

"Ooooh fuck yeah....deeper baby"

I pushed my thumb deeper into her. I began to thumb fuck her ass in rhythm with my dick penetrating her cunt.

"Ooooh yeah....Oooooh yeah.....fuck...I'm cumming again," Katie hissed.

I buried my thumb deeper into her ass. It was all the way in.

"Oh Baby! Oh Baby! Go deeper baby...deeper", she moaned.

I couldn't as my thumb was in as far as it would go. I withdrew my thumb from her ass and penis from her vagina.

Katie looked at me with disappointment in her eyes, "What's wrong?"

I hopped off the bed and opened our closet to get some sexual warming lubricant. Katie had gotten this during her bachelor party and put it on the shelf. We had never tried it. I climbed back in behind her as her ass welcomed me to try new things.

I placed some lube on my thumb and reinserted it

"Ooooh...yeah.... that feels so good," as she looked back at me. I held my cock in my hand. I continued to thumb fuck her ass. I felt the warming agent into the lubricant taking effect.

"Baby, I'm going to try something," I hissed at her.

Katie buried her head into her pillow while her ass stared straight at me. She knew what I was going to do. She did nothing to stop me. I lubed my cock with the lotion and began to press it against her asshole.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH...It's too big!!!!" Katie cried out

"Just relax baby"

I pushed again and it still wouldn't penetrate her tight ass. I grabbed more lubricant and squeezed the bottle onto her asshole. I moved thumb in and out of her butt. I rubbed my dick between her cheeks to soak up the remaining lubricant. I grabbed a hold of her hip in one hand and my dick in the other. I placed it at the entrance and moved forward. I continued pushing forward trying to bust her anal cherry but she was so tight. Slowly the head of my cock slowly split apart her ass and disappeared.

"OOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH! It hurts", Katie cried out.

I quickly pulled it out, "Are you okay?"

Katie looked back at me. She had a tear in her eye that was just starting to drip down the side of her face, "Don't stop baby...don't stop." She was breathing so heavy. Her ass was straight up in the air while she was bent at the waist with her face lying on the pillow.

I pushed my the head of my cock back into her tight ass. I could feel her muscles tense around my cock as I began to push forward.

"YES YES YES FUCK MY ASS", Katie moaned. I saw tears streaming down her face. "Don't stop...Deeper! Fuck it deeper!"

I continued to push forward as her ass slowly engulfed my cock. I pulled out and spread more lube around it and reinserted.

Her ass began to move back towards me. I went forward and my cock was fully inside of ass. I felt my balls pressing against her taint. I began to hump her very slowly as Katie would move back to meet my thrusts

She was so tight, nothing like I had ever felt before. Katie was moaning. The pain was pleasure to her as I continued to fuck her virgin ass.

"Oh Katie, your ass is so tight!"

"Don't stop fucking it baby. Don't stop fucking it! Fuck it harder! FUCK my ass baby", she yelled out.

I grabbed a hold of her hips as I began to assault her butt.

"Ooooh oooh ooh yes....."

I began to ram my cock in and out of her ass. Harder and harder. Katie would cry out with every thrust.

"I'm cumming...oh fuck I'm cumming baby!" She yelled out.

My balls began to boil as I felt her body contracting around my dick.

Katie began to moan as her orgasm wrapped around my cock. I couldn't hold back as I began to shoot my load into her bowels.

"AARHHGHGH! I'm cumming!" I announced. I had came less than 24 hours ago but it seemed like I shot a gallon of sperm.

Katie began to rock harder while getting my dick off.

I pounded her ass until my cock was limp. We both collapsed onto the bed as my cum leaked out of her asshole.

Katie wiped away her tears.

"Are you okay baby?" as I slid up next to her.

She was still trying to catch her breath. "I think so. I never thought I would do that!"

"Your ass felt so good around me," as I gave her breast a kiss on the nipple.

"It felt incredible having all of you shoved inside of me like that," looking down at my now limp dick. Katie playfully massaged my member. "I saw you had downloaded some anal sex videos. Have you thought about doing this to me as well?"

"I've always told you I loved the way your ass looked. I was hoping you would take a hint."

We lay in bed and discussed the past few days and agreed that this was the beginning of a new era in our sex life. Our sex life was never going to be boring again. We had both been preoccupied with our occupations and children. We hadn't spent time exploring each others bodies. It turns out my wife wasn't the prude I thought but a sexually adventurous woman who couldn't take a hint.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,608 Followers