My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she was finished. Phil's tongue stopped licking her ass and he slowly pulled his head back as Katie collapsed forward on his fat belly. He stared at her hot swollen cunt lips, his fingers of one hand still in her pussy. Phil grinned at the revelation that he had found a weakness of his hot neighbor; she loved having her ass licked. As the tremors in her satisfied body began to subside, the pleasure he had just given her made Katie ashamed of herself.

Her head cleared and she realized what had happened. She allowed a strange man to lick her ass, something she had never even done with her husband, and she completely enjoyed it. What started off as just a handjob had turned into her having a powerful orgasm. A wave of fear consumed her as she felt as like a cheating whore. This wasn't just trying to get out of jail or preventing Phil from telling anyone about the file; her body actually enjoyed what Phil had done to her. Trying to catch her breath, she sat there completely unaware of the time or trying to coax a climax from Phil. She rolled off of Phil and closed her legs in embarrassment.

"Wasn't so hard for you to cum was it?" Phil laughed as he wiped her pussy juices from his face.

"You asshole!" ashamed of her orgasms with someone other than her husband. Her head was still spinning as she tried to catch her breath.

Katie rolled over and got up on her knees but became light headed. She laid her head down on the couch. Her ass staring straight at Dorman as she rested on her knees, "Doesn't Fred eat that lovely ass of yours? "

Katie didn't say anything and Dorman immediately pressed his face into the crease of her ass cheeks and began to licking her perfect rosebud. "No! No more please! No more I can't again, "she thought to herself. "I can't orgasm again," her mind told her as Phil worked his tongue fiercely up and down and in and out of Katie's asshole, adding his lips to the mix as well

Katie arched her back as Phil opened her ass cheek to allow him more access. Dorman knew that Katie was his now, he had found her weakness; he continued his assault with his tongue, licking, sucking, and kissing her brown eye. Never in her life had Katie felt this excited. Never had she came so hard.

Phil slowly rubbed his finger up and down the middle of her ass. He positioned his index finger on her clitoris and slowly began to rub her asshole with his thumb. Using his tongue to caress her hot ass. Slowly he began to apply pressure with this thumb.

Katie immediately bolted upright, fully aware for the first time in a while. She had an inkling of what Phil was about to do, and that was something she couldn't allow.

"No! You can't do that!" she exclaimed wildly, "Please! Don't" Katie begged.

But Phil ignored her pleas and continued licking her ass, getting her good and wet in her backside. After a few minutes, he eased his thumb just past the anal ring and held it there, getting her butt used to the idea of insertion. Katie was too turned on and horrified to fight. She loved the feeling of how his tongue assault on her ass felt as her orgasm quickly approached.

Initially Mrs. Jackson tried to fight the intrusion into her butt, but Phil held her tightly not letting her pull away. He slowly pushed his finger into Katie's rectum and quickly established a slow, but steady rhythm with his finger. After a few minutes of this, Katie had finally calmed down and began to move to the rhythm of his hand.

Satisfied that Katie wouldn't fight him, Phil removed his finger from inside her ass, but massaged the outside of her rear opening for a few seconds before scooting up and positioning his cock to her tight back door.

She then feels Phil's fat belly pressing against her ass as he positions his cock at the entrance to her vagina, "NO!" Katie yells out as she moves forward and puts her hand in front of her opening, "You can't do that Phil."

"I thought you wanted it?"

"I'm sorry," looking back towards him regaining her breath, "I shouldn't have let you do that to me," Her face flushed red from her orgasm.

"I'm so close, I've never been closer, just let me rub my cock between your ass cheeks freckles."

"Okay," she breathed, "just get yourself off but don't do that again!" Katie quickly thought to herself she would save something special that was between only her and her husband.

Katie reached back and felt her swollen clit in the palm of her hand. Her instinct was to start rubbing herself to get off again. She looks back as Phi leaned down licking her ass again as she closes her eyes never realizing how good this would feel. He positions himself behind her and grabs the bottle of lube. She feels the oil trickle down between her cheeks. Slowly Phil starts rubbing his swollen rock hard cock between her perfect ass cheeks.

"Tell me freckles," Phil puffed, "Does Fred get to fuck your ass?"

Looking back knowing he was getting close from the sounds of his grunts and moans, Katie could tell by the way Phil was acting that he was so close to finally cumming, maybe she could push him over the edge, "Ohhh yeah, he's fucked my ass."

Dorman gives an approving moan as Katie continues, "He fucked me so hard. His dick was so deep in me," as he starts moving his dick faster between her cheeks. Just a little bit more and he will cum the hot wife tells herself. Mrs. Jackson looks back at Phil as sweat covers his entire body, "I love getting fucked in the ass!"

Phil moans loudly as Katie closes her eyes; ready to have her back covered with his cum. Then slowly but surely she suddenly she feels pressure at her asshole as Phil tried squeezing his cock into her ass.

"Phil!" but Katie's pleas were ignored as Phil grabbed her hips with one hand and pulled her closer and pushes his head of his cock into her anus. Katie moves forward but Dorman's massive arms pull her back as the massive head of his cock disappears into her anus.

Katie had been fucked in her ass by her husband multiple times and she enjoyed it but Phil's cock was so much bigger. His head was huge and she tries to move forward to get away but Phil continues to cram the swollen head of his cock into her tight ass. "Damn Freckles your ass is tight!"

"Phil! Stop!" as Katie continues to try and get away from his grasp. Her butthole was being stretched as the tip of Phil's cock started to penetrate her. Mrs. Jackson tries to move forward to avoid his massive tool but Phil holds her tightly.

Phil held the tip of his cock in the entrance to her butt, "come on Kate, I'm almost ready to cum! Just a little bit more! I'll just put in the tip!"

Katie hesitated but realizes his cock is so big and hard. Looking over at the clock and knowing she didn't have much time, "Just the tip! Go slow. I don't want you to rip my ass. Promise me just the tip and no more, I want you to cum Phil." Looking back towards him wanting this torment to end, "Cum for me! Cum on my ass but not in it." Dorman just shook his head at his sexy neighbor.

He grabbed the bottle of lubrication and squirted it onto her asshole and a generous amount on his cock. Katie whimpered slightly when Dorman slowly, sensually, rubbed the oil around the entrance to her asshole and eased one of his lube-coated fingers into her rectum. Katie groaned, in spite of her fear, and soon her groans of pain had become moans of pleasure.

Katie was shocked by the erotic feelings welling in her body from Phil's digital assault on her ass. After the initial pain of insertion, waves of pleasure began to radiate from her ass, helped along, she quickly realized, by the tingling effect of the lubrication. Soon, Katie was thrusting her ass back onto Phil's fingers, two of which were fucking her ass as far as they could go.

Ripples of lust soared through Katie's body as Phil fingered her ass although in pleasure she knew this needed to end, "Come on Phil, cum on my ass," she said in a firm voice, completely unbidden from her neighbor.

Phil looks up at her and smiled. This was his goal since he came over this morning an overwhelming lust had easily trumped the marital vows. Katie was his, completely and totally.

Gripping his cock at the base, Phil eased the head of his cock to the opening of Katie's ass and pushed slightly. In spite of her wanton desire, Mrs. Jackson tensed at the touch of his dick at her opening.

"Relax," growled Phil. He held Katie tightly as he pushed the head of his cock past her anal ring. There was some resistance at first, but within moments, the head popped past her tight ring and he felt his cock in Katie's hot asshole. Mrs. Jackson screamed as she felt her butt hole being violated by his mammoth cock. The pain was intense, and she tried to wriggle her ass off his dick. But Phil was insistent. He simply waited, with the head of his dick firmly, tightly, in her ass. He started making slow fuck motions, slowly but surely pushing the head of his cock deeper in Katie's ass.

After a few minutes, Katie felt the pain subside, replaced by a warm glow of pleasure. As Phil eased inch after inch of his long, fat cock in Katie's asshole; she looked back towards him she panted, "I said just the tip!" But Katie began to lose herself in the feelings. Something about the wickedness of what she was doing inflamed her, and when Phil had a little over half of his cock in her ass, Katie hurled her hips back to get every bit of his love tool in her ass.

Katie went wild at that point. Everything she'd ever known or thought about sex had been thrown out the window as she humped her ass back on Phil's large pounding cock.

Dorman couldn't believe how hot and tight Katie's ass felt. He fucked the buttery walls of her rectum with absolute abandon, and Katie fucked right back with equal ardor. She fucked her ass wildly on Phil's throbbing tool, and when she reached underneath her body to finger her bloated clit and dripping pussy, she had a flash orgasm that built into an ever-rising series of orgasms, one after the other. Her moans of pleasure echoed in the room, "OOHHHH fuckkkk! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" His cock was so big buried in her ass. She felt so full and could feel every vein that was popping out of his shaft.

Phil could feel the cum building in his balls as he slammed his dick into Katie's ass. Low moans escaped his lips as he fucked his neighbor. Katie was oblivious to anything except the mammoth dick that was penetrating her asshole. Gone were any thoughts of regret or remorse; any sense of humiliation had vanished under the orgasmic waves that assaulted her body.

Dorman could feel his orgasm approaching coming, gripped her hips tightly and rammed his cock viciously in her ass. He knew he had two years of cum built up in side of him and it was about to be released. Katie, too, was again climbing inexorably to another orgasm as she flicked her clit, which she could never recall being this swollen. She used two fingers from her other hand to fuck her pussy in rhythm to the fucking her ass was receiving.

"OH FUCK FRECKLES!" Phil screamed, "I'm going to cum!"

Those words sent Katie into a panic, "Not in my ass Phil!" as she tried to move forward and remove his cock, "Don't cum in my ass! Pull out Phil! Not in my ass!!"

Phil saw her moving forward as the tip of his dick was about to pop free when he grabbed her hips and pulled her back as his cock thrusted back into her rectum. Phil felt his cum jet through his shaft and spew out the end of his dick. He fucked hard right through a succession of rock-hard cum shots that bathed Mrs. Jackson rectum with his sperm. Stream after stream of hot cum shot from Phil's dick as he continued to moan trying to catch his breath as shot after shot of cum is implanted into her tight asshole as he thrusted into Katie's ass with every amount of energy he had left.

As she felt the jets of cum filling her body, Katie shuddered from her head to her toes as the most massive orgasm she'd ever felt roared through her body," FUCK! OHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" Mrs. Jackson's body shook as Dorman continued fucking her tight ass.

Phil continued to pound his cock into her making sure every drop of sperm was deposited into her rectum as he felt Katie's ass muscles convulsing around him. Slowly Phil's cock slipped out of Katie's ass, and he sat back and watched in awe as her body was racked with orgasmic spasms.

Katie came back to her senses as she looked back at Phil placing her hand behind her ass, catching some of the cum that was leaking out. She looked over at Phil, "Please get dressed I need to go!" She yelled in a panic state.

Katie quickly got dressed still sweating from her multiple orgasms. Phil slowly slipped his shorts back on staring at Katie's hard body. Phil's was breathing heavily as sweat poured down his forehead, "Thanks Freckles!"

"Just get dressed Phil, I'm late!" ashamed of what she has just done. She allowed a strange man to fuck her mouth, lick her ass, and allowed him to stuff his massive cock deep into her ass. Regret filled her mind that a married woman would allow this to happen.

"Come on Freckles are you saying you didn't like that?" as he tried to reach out to her.

Katie walked up and grabbed Phil's arm leading him to the door, "I said I'm late!" she reached the door handle and swung the door open. Phil took a few steps out but Katie slammed the door shut as Phil was turning to face her. Katie looked at the clock again knowing she didn't have much time. She grabbed her panties from the floor and put them on still feeling Phil's cum inside of her ass as it leaks out.

Mrs. Jackson drove as fast as she could, almost crying to the mistakes that she had made. She thought about how her body came with every thrust that Dorman made. The thought of how her husband would react if he knew what happened. Katie made it to the hospital with minutes to spare for her interview. "You can go on in Mrs. Jackson." The receptionist replied as she walked into the board room.

Katie had hoped she would have time to use the restroom before the interview. She could feel his cum inside of her. She took a deep breath as she entered and sat down before the board.

As she answered their questions she could feel her pussy tingling as Phil's cum flowed out of her ass. Katie tried to concentrate on the questions that the board asked of her but her asshole burned as she felt his sperm emptying onto her black lacy panties. Mrs. Jackson moved in the chair trying to get comfortable and even through all the regret she couldn't help but wonder why she was still so turned on by the thought of Phil fucking her ass the way he did.