My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHH!!" Katie screamed! Stuffed with so much cock she thought it would come out of her throat. Her pretty freckled face was contorted. The throbbing was un-like anything she ever felt. She felt every inch of his cock and it wasn't even all the way in. Her Long legs kicked skyward. Her arms wrapped around the fat man's back.

"Fuuuuuckkkkkk," the hot wife moaned, "you're so fucking big," Katie blurted out.

"Bigger than that your husband, isn't it? " as Phil continued to drive his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Katie didn't respond but kept her eyes tightly shut as she felt his massive prick splitting her apart. His cock was so huge and was nothing like she had ever felt.

Almost whispering, "Isn't it? Bigger than your husbands, Freckles?"

"Ohhhhhhh yeah! Fuck yeah!!" Katie screamed. Mrs. Jackson couldn't believe she had just said that, almost wanting to take it back.

"So fucking tight!" Phil groaned.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk" Katie groaned out like a slut, straining up against him, digging her sharp nails into his flabby butt as she ground her almost hairless groin against him.

"Fuck me!" she moaned pulling him further into her aching pussy.

Dorman grinned, "You sound like a slut Freckles, are you a slut? Are you a married little slut?" increasing the pace of his humping.

"Ohhhh Yeaahhhh, Fuck me, Fuck me like a slut," Katie couldn't believe what she said as she looked over at the mirror and watched the huge man on top of her; fucking her; driving his huge cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Norman kneeled down on the floor next to her freckled face pressing his flaccid cock against her lips.

Mrs. Jackson turned her head as her tongue shot out licking Norman's cock while Phil continued ramming his cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy. The pleasure was overwhelming. She actually felt like a slut and knew it was wrong but her body was out of control. She wanted Norman's cock hard. Her body had completely lost control as she was bucking at Phil's huge cock and sucking Norman's penis wanting a second load of his sperm.

Easing his throbbing dick back down the juice-filled channel of her cunt, he slowly began to work it in and out of the sopping slit; she pulled Norman's cock into her mouth. Frantically sucking it, trying to bring it back to life. She wanted his cock hard again. She needed two hard cocks again.

Phil felt her velvet-soft thighs rubbing against his hips as he worked them back and forth between her long legs.

"Come on Norman get hard again so we can both fuck this neighborhood slut!" Phil encouraged his friend.

His ass jerked back and forth between her long sexy legs, her hands lifted off his ass and wrapped themselves around his waist. Her legs were bent at the knees as she dug her feet into the floor and thrust herself up at him on every down stroke. She was taking his big cock deeper and deeper wanting to feel every inch of him.

Soft moaning escaped from her mouth as she panted and grunted. Dorman could feel her whole body tensing, gathering itself for another round of bliss. Their sweaty bodies were lewdly slapping together, sliding against one another as Phil cock wetly slurped in and out her hot, juicy pussy. Sensing the closeness of her finish, Phil began to drive his cock in and out of her pussy harder and faster. As he did, the coarse noises of their fucking grew louder, filling the room with the vulgar sounds of fucking.

Katie continued to suck as hard as she could on Norman's cock still trying to get him hard. She allowed it to slip out and looked at Phil as he fucked her, holding her legs up. Mrs. Jackson looked into Norman's eyes, "Come on, "she panted, "get hard for me," and immediately sucked him back into her hot mouth.

Phil began fucking her harder than ever. She responded to his surge by meeting him with a fevered retaliation of her own. Her hands were all over him, clutching at him, coaxing, urging, and spurring him on as the muscles in her body slowly tightened. He could feel her sweaty thighs squeezing against his slippery hips as he pounded his enormous cock in and out of the tight, clutching hole between her splayed legs.

Suddenly, her back arched and Katie let out a loud, gasping groan as she thrust herself up at him as hard as she could. "Fucckkkkkkkk!" She gasped out, kicking her long legs up into the air and locking her ankles up around his shoulders as her arms flew out, her hands clutching at the floor. Norman's cock fell out of her mouth. He sat back and watched in awe as his friend began pounding the freckled wife knowing that his cock was not up for the challenge.

Fighting to hold back the tidal wave of boiling semen inside his balls, Phil stared down into her twisted face. Her beautiful, lips were open, letting the soft groans escape out between them. As she did, her face was grimaced into an unrecognizable mask of agony and ecstasy while the throes of her orgasm washed over her.

She was drowning in the waves of incandescent pleasure washing over her, their clutching undertow pulling her down under them. Shaking and straining up against him, she dropped her heels back down onto the floor and thrust herself up at him even harder, forcing him deeper and deeper into the mire of her imploding cunt.

Phil was pounding Mrs. Jackson's tight ass into the floor. Sweat dripped off his forehead and uncontrollable drool escaped his mouth as he banged his hot married neighbor, watching her eyes disappear in the back of her skull. Her squealing was now limited to breathless grunts as he pulled out and slammed forward over and over.

"Oh God, Oh God! Oh God, fuck me!" Katie whimpered. Her voice grew louder, "Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

Phil once again slammed his cock to the hilt. His heavy balls tightened, mashed against her crevice of her ass. Their loins smeared together. Katie looked up at him as his fat cock stuffed her belly. His cock was pulsating inside her, the angry veins adoring his cock punishing the sensitive walls of her pussy.

Suddenly his eyes grew narrow, his old heart pounding against his chest; damn, this was the best fuck ever. Way better than fucking her ass. They both knew it was coming, his heavy balls tightened, the head of his cock buried deeper than anything she ever felt.

Sensing his pending orgasm, "Don't cum in me, okay?" Mrs. Jackson moaned to Phil.

"It feels so fucking gooooood, your pussy is so fucking tight," the old neighbor continued to slam into her.

Katie pleaded, "Please don't cum in me!"

"FUCK! Your husband must have a small little dick," pushing his dick further into the sexy woman, "Damn! I can barely squeeze my cock into you!"

"Please Phil don't cum in me," Katie begged but still loved the feeling of being completely filled with her neighbors long dick.

Phil worked quicker, "FUCK! i want to cum in your tight cunt!"

"NO!" screamed Katie as she felt another wave of orgasmic bliss approaching.

"Beg me for it!" he demanded

Katie's voice quivered, fighting her impending orgasm, "Cum for me, Phil. Give me your cum! Spray it on me!" The horny wife whispered, "Cum on my tits, my ass, or my face! I don't care....give it to me!" She begged over and over for his load.

Phil shafted Katie as deep as he could and tried to push it all the way in. His cock was deep inside her as his huge ball sack slapping against her moist pussy.

"Tell me again," he demanded

Mrs. Jackson purred, "Do it..cum..cum for me!"

Phil reached down and puts his arms under Katie's thighs and forces her long legs over his shoulders forcing her pelvis up off the floor. Katie reached up and placed her hands against his belly trying to control his thrusts. Dorman slowly used all of weight on her and forced his cock deeper into her stretched out pussy.

Katie's body tensed as it felt the deep penetration it was receiving. Phil was hitting her cervix a little harder each time. Her body was rocking back and forth with the force of his thrusts. She felt him drive hard in her but this time he kept pushing forward she could feel him pushing against her cervix. She gasped and grabbed his arms just above the elbow, her body tensed. Phil grinned at the sight of the wife beneath him; she closed her eyes as the waves of pure lustful pleasure began to wash over her.

"Oh fuck!!! Oh Fuck!!" Katie cried, "I'm cumming! Ohhhhh shittt!" as her groin humped up towards Phil's massive cock that was buried deep in her. As Mrs. Jackson grinded up toward her neighbor, his large cockhead would bang harder against the entrance to her womb.

Phil was forcing his cock in and out of her quickly. He could take no more and he exploded within her, forcing his erect cock into her cunt as deep as it would go, using all his body weight to get that extra millimeter inside her as his cock climaxed. She felt his cock expand and start firing his cum straight into her canal. The exquisite feeling of his cock deep inside of her body sent into her a shuddering climax! "Ohhhh fuckkkkkkkk!" Katie screamed, "Not in me!" as she felt his cock spewing cum.

Katie pushed Dorman with all her might as Phil pulled out his cock with her legs still over his shoulders forcing his body up; his cock his only a few inches from her face. Phil grabbed a hold of it feeling Katie own juices around it and began stroking it. The jet's of sperm shot out striking Katie across her lips, "Ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned in approval as another stream struck her chin and splattered against her cheek. Phil continued to jerk his cock as another stream shot into Katie's open eye, "ARRGHHH! Fuck!" she screamed. Katie's body tensed and she lost her balance as she moved her hand to her face.

As the horny wife was trying to wipe the cum from her eye, Phil reinserted his cock into her pussy. Dorman slid his cock deep into the wife and deposited more jets of hot semen into her vagina. Mrs. Jackson became lost in the feeling of the painful sting of semen deposited into her eye all the while feeling Phil's mammoth cock throbbing and shooting cum into her. Another orgasm took control as she rocked her body against Phil taking his cock as deep as it could go. Moaning loudly, "Oh fuck! Ohhhh fuck!! You're so fucking big!" Katie grabbed him around the waist pulling him deeper into her as she grinded her pussy against his cock.

Phil's own climax began to subside. He had counted the number of spurts he had dumped in her cunt and face but had lost count at 10 something and it became irrelevant. Phil had released millions of his tiny tadpoles into Katie's love canal before lowering her legs to fall to the floor.

He rolled off of Katie and reached up and grabbed the file from the desk and slid it across the floor to the sex craved wife, "There ya go Freckles." pausing to catch his breath, "A deal is a deal."

Katie finished wiping the cum from her eye as she still felt both men's sperm dripping down her cheeks. Ashamed of what just happened she couldn't believe she allowed this to the point where she just had fucked and sucked two men. Katie felt Phil's semen dripping out of her pussy.

In a daze, she got on her feet, repositioned her breasts in her top. She picked up her shorts and pulled them back on. Phil and Norman only watched, not saying a word, as the sexy wife got dressed.

"What do you say?" Dorman asked as she headed for the door to leave.

"Fuck you!" Katie answered, infuriated him but more with herself.

"That's close enough!" He laughed. "You are very welcome!"

Mrs. Jackson paused by the door, "We are done here right? No more calls?"

Phil looked down at his flaccid cock and over at Norman, "A deal's a deal I guess but," as he grabbed a cigarette from his desk, "if you ever need a good fucking you know where to find me!"

The old neighbor is breathing heavily and is flushed. He looked over at Norman, "I haven't had a workout like that in years! Hell, if you could have gotten hard we could have fucked her at the same time!"

The wife gave Phil a disgusting look as she bent over and picked up the file from the floor. She quickly thumbed through it and made sure all the necessary paperwork was included. Satisfied she glanced quickly at both men and turned and walked out the door.

Katie walked downstairs and out the backdoor where she arrived. She ran home and went straight into the bathroom where she looked into the mirror. Beads of cum in her hair, eyebrows, and dried semen on her cheeks. She was appalled at what she had just done, never in her life would she have thought of being with two men at the same time much less both driving her to incredible orgasms.

She felt Phil's cum leaking out of her pussy and grabbed a tissue quickly cleaning herself. She looked down at her pussy; it was so red and swollen. Her body shivered from the orgasms she just received at the hands of her well hung neighbor.

The hot wife turned on the bath wanting to get the sperm that was deposited in her out as quickly as possible. She had become lost in the moment and Phil had came deep in her as she counted in her head what point she was in her cycle. She and Fred had stopped using birth control when she developed her penchant for cum on her face and mouth.

Katie sat on the edge of the tub as she thought about how quickly she told Phil she was a slut. Was she? She could have allowed him to tell her work but she chose to get fucked. To be fucked by the biggest and most perfect dick she had ever seen all the while swallowing a stranger's delicious load of sperm. Katie sat on the edge and prayed her husband would never find out what she had just done.