My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah," my wife moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" as I started slamming my cock into her. Her pussy was so hot and wet that the sound of our fucking echoed in the room.

I began to feel my balls tighten and knew I wouldn't last long, "I'm going to cum baby."

"Harder! Fuck me! Fuck me!" my wife panted as I continued thrusting my cock in and out of her dripping slit.

I thought I could hold out, but the pressure her inner muscles were exerting on me were too much as my engorged cock was screaming for release. She was so wet that my whole length slid quite easily into her. She wrapped my legs around my waist as I pushed myself deeper into and then out of her, her hips began to rise to meet my thrusts.

With one hand I reached down between us and rubbed her clit, while my hard cock was rubbing her from the inside. I felt her pussy tighten around me and knew that I would cum any second. Katie sensed my orgasm approaching, as she pulled me at the hips, "In me...cum in me!"

I began to protest wanting to cover her face in my spunk but Katie looked into my eyes, "I want to feel it..please..cum in me!"

"Baby, I don't want to get you knocked up!" I mustered as I slammed my cock deeper into her.

My wife grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her, "I need it. I dreamed of you doing it! Fill me with your cum!" she whispered into my ear, "I want you to cum in me while I cum!"

I pushed deeper into her as I felt myself explode. Stream after stream of my hot cum shot into my wife as I rammed my cock into her wet pussy. "Ohhhh yeahhhh," Katie maoned as she began panting hard as an orgasm shook her body. As we were cumming together our lips met in a passionate kiss that didn't end until we both calmed from our shared ecstasy. Both of us muffled our moans of excitement by our deep kissing.

As soon as I regained control of my muscles I slowly began removing my quickly deflating penis and my cum began dripped from her pussy. To my surprise Katie pulled me back into her as she wrapped her arms around my back and her legs kicked up around my ass, "I love you so much," she whispered into my ear.

She again pressed her lips against mine with all of her extremities wrapped around me. She pulled me closer to her and I nestled my head on her shoulder, "I'm so glad you're home," Katie quietly revealed.

"Me too," as I gathered my breath. It was good to be home with my wonderful loving wife.

12