My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,633 Followers

Mrs. Jackson knew she should leave but she placed her hand on Mike's chiseled chest and felt the definition of his muscles beneath his shirt. Her hand shot back at the feeling of his hard muscular chest, "We should probably just go back downstairs," as she spied the alcohol and glasses in his hand.

"Ohhh," Mike responded with disappointment, "That's okay. I just thought you would be interested to see the results of my actions," as he turned back towards the steps.

Katie sighed as she knew that military men were proud of their accomplishments, "Okay real quick," replied the hot wife.

Mike pointed towards Phil's bedroom, "They are in the shadow box in here." He walked in as Katie followed behind him as she stared at his hard muscular ass in his pants.

He pulled a box off the shelf while Katie plopped down on the bed, "That's a really good drink you brought over," as she held her glass in the air.

Mike sat down next to her, "Yeah, it's much better than any American stuff. A little more potent." The hot wife sat next to the Marine and listened intently as he explained his Kuwaiti Liberation Medal, his Combat Action Ribbon, and his Good Conduct medals.

The hot wife was in awe of the dedication and admired the soldier for what he had given to their country. She spied the pictures that hung on the bedroom walls of Mike in action. She always found something sexy about a man who wore a uniform.

He looked at Katie and admired her tight body. Her gorgeous long hair flowed past her shoulders. Her red lips looked so enticing. Mike cleared his throat, "What's the story with you and my uncle? I mean," as he chose his words carefully, "Why are you really here?"

"I live next door and lets just say that I owed him a favor," Katie replied as she held up her left hand and showed him her wedding ring, "besides I'm married."

Mike grinned at her revelation. He had been a Marine, fought in wars, and knew from many of his men that wedding rings don't necessarily mean faithfulness. Katie patted his knee, "Your medals are really impressive but we should really get back downstairs." The horny wife knew she shouldn't be alone with the attractive muscular man in her current condition. Even though her body was horny; she knew she had to maintain some sense of control.

The hunky Marine stood up and put his awards box on the dresser. He glanced down at her small perfect feet, "What are impressive are those high heeled shoes," he stated as he pointed down to Katie's feet, "Those must be a 5" heel."

Katie kicked her feet up and squealed in delight that he recognized her shoes, "Yes! How did you know! Do you like them?" Her husband had never complimented her on her shoes and didn't understand why she spent so much on footwear. The thoughts of getting the drive from the computer faded as she was more than willing to talk about shoes with anyone.

The hot wife grabbed her glass of Irish Whiskey as she stared at the Marine. She sipped it down as Mike poured another glass, "I notice the small things," as Mike nodded down at her feet, "Those are very nice!" He knelt down on the floor in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed to look closer, "May I?"

"By all means," as she kicked her leg up so her feet rested on Mike's lap excited that he noticed her shoes, "Not many men notice shoes!"

He stared down at them and he immediately felt his cock stir in his pants. It had been at least a year since he'd been with a woman and none had been as gorgeous as Katie. He loved the texture of a woman's foot. He loved the smell and the feeling of a woman's toes. Slowly he pulled her shoe off and examined the texture of the shoe. The hard heel of the sole, "These are the real deal! I thought maybe you just had a cheap knock off!" complimented Mike as admired her perfect feet as he rubbed them gently.

"Oh no! I love shoes but my husband doesn't understand my infatuation," giggled Katie as she fell back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, "Wow! You are really good with your hands!" as she felt his fingers run across the soles of her nylon covered feet, "Did you used to work in a shoe store or something?"

"No, I have a little infatuation as well with feet and shoes," confessed Mike as he stared in lust at the woman in front of him, "Have you ever had a really good foot massage?" as his fingers continued to rub her nylon covered toes.

"Well," Katie sipped on her drink, "probably just one of those wooden roller things you buy at the shoe store." The hot wife was lost in the joy of Mike's massage on her foot. He put her foot down, in his lap, and picked up her other foot. He removed the other shoe and began to massage her other foot in the same manner which sent little sparks of pleasure up her legs. The hot wife, in a mixture of alcohol and hormones, felt herself becoming more aroused if that was possible.

He rubbed the balls of her foot, in between her toes, and tickled the arch as he moved on to her heel. As Katie stared at the ceiling he brought her foot to his face, he inhaled deeply and smelled the aroma of the expensive shoes that lingered on her feet.

The hot wife sat up and took another sip of alcohol, "You can do this all night! It feels like I'm walking on air!" the sexy married wife mumbled as she sat her drink down and fell back on the bed as she reeled in the foot massage, "Are you a massage therapist or something? You should work in a shoe store! The women would love you!" giggled Katie as her mind became lost in the touch of the Marine.

He slowly slid his hands up to her ankles and calves as he worked her muscles between his fingers. The Marine placed her foot on his chest to allow him to caress her leg with both hands. Katie began to purr as he worked her muscles harder in his hands. As Mike continued to knead and massage her calves he slowly moved up to her knee, his fingers lightly tickling the back. Katie started inching further down into the bed, her legs spread wider on their own. Mike had a perfect view up her short skirt. His mouth hung open at the sight of Katie's perfect pussy in the black nylons with no panties. His mouth watered at the sight of her perfect fuck hole that was gripped tightly in the folds of her thin nylons. He worked his hands up and down her legs while staring at her womanhood.

Mike lifted Katie's feet up by the arches and admired their curvy shapes, the smoothness of her arches and the many wrinkles on her soles. Mike felt his cock harden just by looking at Mrs. Jackson's feet. He began to slowly rub the tops of Katie's delicious feet, moving his thumb in circular motions around the tops all the while staring up her skirt.

Katie had closed her eyes, and enjoyed Mike's warm hands on her cold feet. His touch was ecstatic.

Mike gripped Katie's feet in both hands and ran his thumbs up and down the soles of her feet, lightly brushing over the wrinkles and the smooth arches. Mike could see the pleasure in Katie's face and heard the moans that escaped her perfect lips. Mike's cock had fully taken up the front of his jeans. He lifted Katie's feet up closer to his face and sniffed her red toenail polish.

As Mrs. Jackson was giving off a series of moans, she felt a warmness covering her left foot. Nearly taking all the toes in one engulf, she looked down and saw Mike's mouth covering her toes. She felt his thick wet tongue sliding over all 5 of her toes and in between. While he sucked on one foot, his hand rubbed the soles of the other. The hot wife was quickly taken aback by the actions of the man that kneeled before her. She was already so relaxed from the foot massage. She hesitated but then wiggled her long toes inside Mike's mouth as he pressed his tongue up against them. It felt like Katie was walking on his tongue. Panic overcame her but yet the feeling he was giving her was nothing she had ever felt.

"You have the sexiest feet ever. I love the smell of your polish, the smoothness of your wonderful arches, and the feel of your soles pressing against my face," Mike moaned as he buried his face in the soles of Katie's feet.

Mike slid his tongue up and down her nylon covered soles, outlining the wrinkles on her soles. He moved his tongue over her creamy arches and then took an arch between his lips and sucked on it. He did the same to the other arch, repeatedly going back and forth between her arches.

Katie felt herself as she oozed with pussy juice as Mike continued to suck away at her luscious feet. Her married mind was in a panic while her body rejoiced at Mike's touch.

He lifted her feet as Katie sank onto the bed as he stood up. The hot wife quickly tried to sit up but the room spun as Mike lifted her legs high on the bed as his hand rubbed her thighs. Mrs. Jackson tried to slide off the bed and run away when Mike leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. As good as his tongue felt on her feet it felt even better as it shot into her mouth. The hot wife didn't want to kiss back but her body instinctively wrapped itself around the hunky Marine as she kissed him passionately forcing her own tongue into his mouth. Her mind told her to stop that she should push him away and run from the house. She felt as he prodded her breasts with his hand. Her hands wrapped around his head and held his lips tightly against hers as her tongue shot in and out of his mouth. His thick tongue wrestled with hers as he had rubbed her small breasts over her blouse. They broke away as he continued to kiss her freckled face. He leaned in and whispered, "You are the hottest woman I've ever laid eyes on." His tongue shot into her ear as he planted sloppy kisses across her freckled face, "You are so beautiful!"

The hot wife's body took over as she placed her own hand on top of his and kneaded her aching breast as she felt him continued to kiss and suck her face. Mike whispered over and over, "So beautiful, so sexy."

Mike put her leg down as his hands slid down to massage her thighs with his muscular hands. He stared at the knee of her left leg, he slowly worked his way up to where leg and pelvic bone meet. Hearing no protest, he repeated the action on her right leg, and pushed her skirt up around her waist. Mike bent down and kissed the inside of her thigh, then the soft space of tendons between Katie's thigh and pussy, moving upwards to the top of her delicious mound, then back down the other side to the opposite thigh. Between kisses on her thighs, he whispered, "A naughty wife not wearing panties."

"No..No! Stop! You don't know him!" the voice in Katie's mind echoed but her body had its hands around his head and pushed it between her legs. She needed to get off. Her body needed to orgasm but yet her mind was telling her to push him away and run.

Mike stood up and lifted his shirt up and tossed it into the corner revealing his perfectly chiseled bare chest and abs. The hot wife stared at the Marine's perfect hard muscular body. He took hold of Katie's lovely, skinny ankles and slid his pants covered bulge between her beautiful nylon covered arches.

The hot wife felt his hard cock straining to be released in the front of his pants. She could feel the mushroom head of his dick between her toes and the arches of her feet.

After a few minutes of rubbing his cock over her arches, Mike released her ankles but her feet remained in his crotch as she playfully pushed and rubbed his cock. Both of Katie's feet rubbed Mike's cock and balls through his pants. They exchanged glances and their eyes remained locked without blinking. Mike gazed into her eyes as he reached down and opened the front of his pants and pushed them down to his knees. Without moving her eyes from his, her feet attacked his throbbing cock. She playfully rubbed it with her stocking toes.

The soldier glanced down as Katie stared at his 7" inches of thick meat. While not nearly as long as Phil's it was very thick with a huge mushroom head. He reached down and placed her feet on either side of his cock, creating a nylon foot pussy between the high arches of her feet. Katie pressed her feet together, she stroked his cock up and down, feeling and seeing it grow harder with every stroke of her feet. After a few minutes, she took one foot and massaged his balls. With the other, she continued to stroke his erection, pressing it against his abdomen for support.

Her mind kept wondering what she was doing and how she had completely lost control with a stranger. Somebody she had just met an hour ago yet this same feeling excited her.

Katie moved one of her feet down to Mike's balls and started wiggling her toes on them. Her other foot kept Mike's cock flat against his bare stomach. Katie used her big toe and pressed down on his swollen cock head and then proceeded to rub his pee hole with her big toe. Pre cum oozed out onto the nylon covered feet that streaked silvery white.

"OOHHHHHH my God, Katie! Your feet are so fantastic," moaned Mike as he watched her manipulate his cock with her beautiful small toes.

Katie moved her feet back around Mike's hard dick and resumed jerking between her wrinkled , soft arches. Mike gripped Mrs. Jackson's ankles tightly and fucked her feet faster and harder, pounding his balls against her pink soles. Katie's toes gripped his cock and started massaging it. The hot wife stared into Mike's eyes with lust. She wanted to make him cum. She wanted him to explode all over her. Her mouth instantly salivated at the pre cum that was oozing from the tip. She wanted to taste him.

"Whoaaa!" Mike grunted while he caught his breath and backed away a few steps, "Slow down! You're about to make me cum already!"

Mike grabbed her ankles and forced them high into the air, "I need to taste you before this goes any further!" Katie gasped loudly as he bent down between her legs licked and kissed circles around her sex hole through her nylons. The cotton crotch panel of her hose was now completely wet, both from Mike's saliva and her flowing juices. He sucked greedily at them, trying to taste as much of her as he could.

Taking his hand; he rubbed her mound and tried to push a finger through the hose. He pushed nylon and finger just past the opening of her pussy, before the material wouldn't allow him to go further. Again he pushed and was stopped. Push and stop. Push and stop. Eventually, the nylon was pulled up tight into her pussy. He moved the cotton panel out of the way so he could suck at her clit through the pantyhose.

"Mmmmmmmmm, God, stop teasing me," Katie gasped as Mike reached up and slid her skirt off her perfect small waist as Katie unbuttoned her blouse. The married wife stared at the Marine and knew she shouldn't but tossed it open to reveal her perfect small tits. The hot wife could do nothing but stare at Mike's producing cock from his crotch and his hairless chiseled chest. He reached down to the wife and squeezed and mauled her breasts. The married woman, already so horny, grabbed his head and forced it back between her legs. The hot wife grabbed her breasts with both hands and massaged her aching nipples as her legs rested on his broad shoulders.

Soon Mike's mouth and hands found their way back to her groin, "Ohhhhhh, God, please," she groaned again. The nylon barrier creating a delicious tease and denial action between Mike's lips and fingers and her pussy. Her hips started to bump against his face.

The only thing she wanted was sexual pleasure and release after she had been horny all day long. To feel this man's hot tongue on her bare pussy. To feel his fingers, his tongue, anything inside of her. Her only thought was she was such a married slut which only seemed to heighten her arousal.

Mike's fingers looped the tops of her nylons and slowly pulled them away from her skin as the wife lifted her hips. He slowly pulled them off and tossed them in the corner. Katie sat up and pulled off her shirt while Mike slipped off his pants that were around his ankles. Both stood naked staring at each other. Katie's bare toes immediately went up to Mike's mouth and he sucked on her smallest one and worked his way to the larger one. He sucked, bit, and licked each and every toe as his cock twitched in the air. He slowly lowered his mouth to her ankle as he stared at the sight in front of him. He kissed his way up her legs until he reached her bare hot pussy.

Her bush of brown hair was trimmed short and trimmed to a landing strip just above her fuck slit. Her outer lips were full and puffy, her smaller inner lips just peeking through. Even now, she was visibly moist and gaping slightly, ready for him. Her distended clit yearned for direct contact. Mike kissed and licked her legs until his face was firmly planted between her fuck slit. He affixed his mouth to her pussy, shoving his tongue inside, and sucking her clit between his lips.

"Ohhh, fuck yesssss. That's it! Suck my pussy!" she gasped.

He slid one finger in and slowly worked it around inside her. When he felt her open up to him, he inserted a second finger. He worked her over with a steady rhythm. Mike turned his palm up, his fingers searched for, then found her magical spot. The Marine rubbed it with alternating rhythms while he sucked on her clit and rolled it with his tongue.

"Oh, God! Keep doing that... You're going...to... make me....," the married woman moaned loudly as she took short deep gasps of air.

She bucked and spasmed against his face. Her inner walls clenched around his fingers. Her body became rigid as her hands clamped down on the bed. Trying to remain quiet, she began to babble in ecstasy, "Umm... oh yeah...ohhhh! yessss! Oh... lick... right there... right there.. yesss... Uhn! Uhn! Ohhhhhhh," panted Katie as the mixture of whiskey and horniness overcame her.

Mike lifted his face from between her legs before he allowed her to climax. His face was covered with her juices. She looked at him through half closed eyes as he cleaned his face and fingers with his talented tongue, savoring her juices. Suddenly, she had the urge to join him. Leaning in, she sucked his fingers into her mouth, cleaning herself off him. They kissed passionately, sharing her secretions still in his mouth. Mike's tongue filled her mouth as he slid closer up on her, "You are naughty! You are a naughty little wife aren't you?"

His words stung her heart but she found herself holding his face against her and shooting her tongue into his mouth while her mind thought about her husband. As an image of her husband burned in her thoughts she broke away from the kiss and put her hands up between them. She stared to stand up when Mike placed his hand behind her head as he forced her head down into his lap, "Suck my cock," Mike begged, "Suck it! I want that filthy married mouth around me!"

Katie felt the pressure of his muscular hands on the back of her head as he pushed her face towards his throbbing cock. Her body didn't resist as her tongue snaked down Mike's bare chest until she saw the massive mushroom cockhead in front of her mouth. She tried to lick her lips but Mike pressed her head further down as she opened her small mouth as wide as possible and sucked his cock head into her wet mouth. She slurped on the head as she tasted the scrumptious precum that had erupted from the tip of his tasty cock. She sucked and gnawed on his hard cock teasing him with her teeth along the underside of his mammoth head.

"That's it! suck my cock!" he encouraged as Katie's mouth slurped wildly at the new cock in her mouth, "Harder!" he demanded. Mike threw his head back in delight as he watched Katie's head bob up and down in his lap, "That's it! That's it!"

Katie held just the tip of his cock past her lips as her tongue danced around his piss hole as she willed the cock to cum in her mouth. The sexy Marine watched in delight, "You want my cum don't you? You want me to cum in that hot little mouth of yours?"

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,633 Followers