My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man stuck his thick tongue out as he licked Katie's delicate neck, tasting a mix of the married woman's perspiration and her perfume. Moaning, the hot wife closed her eyes, turning her head sideways as she let it fall back on the obese neighbor's shoulder as he slobbered all over the side of her face and neck.

"That's it, you whore. You love it, don't you?" he whispered into her ear, desperately trying to catch his breath "Are you going cum for me, Freckles? Cum with my big cock up your married ass?"

Katie didn't answer as she felt his drool running down the side of her face while his agile tongue swirled into her ear and all around her freckled cheek. The old man's heart pounded like a drum inside his chest. With each insult, each taunting line he felt the hot wife's shithole spasm, squeezing and milking his oversized cock.

Suddenly she felt him withdraw slowly as his pudgy hand pushed her head back down to the floor. Katie's hands remained on her ass, her naked butt jutting out in the air as Phil's dripping shaft was dislodged from her bowels.

The disgusting old man marveled at the sight before him. The wedding ring sparkled from Katie's finger as she spread her cheeks for him, exposing her widely stretched shitter. His bloodshot eyes stared at the hot mother's distended, gaping hole, which seemed at least the size of a golf ball. The pungent, musky smell of her ass filled the air.

Burning with lust, he brutally drove his prick into her again as he roughly started jackhammering into the sexy woman who was howling into the carpet beneath her.

"Cum fur me! Cum for me! You wanton slut" the fat pervert shouted as he kept drilling into her loosening sphincter like a man possessed.

Katie's screams and moans echoed around the family house, drowning out the sounds of slapping flesh as Phil reamed the beauty queen's perfect ass harder than ever before. The old man was sure that his married neighbor's high pitched squeals and groans could be heard outside on the street as they grew louder and less inhibited with every thrust of his rock hard prick.

Mrs. Jackson didn't care any longer about the noises she was making as she shuddered with pleasure, her whole body tingling. Her clit burned as she felt his heavy balls slapping against her. She felt her asshole spasm, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she hollered.

Katie dug her manicured nails into her shining round ass cheeks, pulling them harder than ever as her open mouth gnawed at the rug, her eyes rolled back into her head. The hot wife felt Phil's marvelous rod reach places deep inside her that no other cock could ever reach. Yet she desperately wanted to open herself even more for the old pervert. Expose herself totally. Feeling that wonderful rush to climax, the married mother was hit by a wave of emotion as it felt like her disgusting neighbor was shoving his giant prick directly into her soul.

"Ahhhhhhhh... oh, God... mmmnnnhhh!" she mumbled. "Oooohhhhhhhhh!" Tremors raced from her asshole to her toes and to her mind. Her body flushed, goose bumps flashed across her smooth freckled flesh. Her cunt spasmed. Her bowels convulsed. Going wild, her puckering, brown shithole squeezed and massaged her neighbor's cock from root to knob as he ass fucked her harder than ever.

"OH FUCK! Aaaaarrrrrrggghhhh! OH MY GOOOOOOOOD" Mrs. Jackson came explosively as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Releasing her ass cheeks, she pounded her fists into the bathroom rug, as her body spasmed all over. She thought she would never stop cumming. Her asshole quivered frantically, pinching the cock tightly and wonderfully.

The sight of the sexy beauty queen cumming overloaded the old man's mind. His cock had never felt so good. Phil felt like his cockhead would burst as it engorged in her hot hole. His balls slapped heavily against her.

He had been planning on fucking her as soon as he got a chance to but even he hadn't expected things to turn out quite like this. Breathing heavily as he kept drilling his shaft into the sexy, twitching woman, a distorted smile crossed his bloated, red face as he thought of the huge load he had been saving for his married neighbor.

"Aaaggghhh! Aaaggghhh! Aaaggghhh! Ohhhhh fuck!" he howled as his cock spurted into the wife's sucking asshole.

Spasm after powerful spasm swept the length of his cock. From his convulsing balls to the fat root of his cock to his expanding prick head, his orgasm washed over him. His toes were curled, his legs tightening as he came. His face was beet red, sweat dripping down his brow. His eyes tightly closed, he howled his lust as spurt after foaming spurt of thick cum shot into the hot wife's open asshole.

"Take it! Take it up your stinking ass, you fucking lying slut!" Phil shouted as his cock sprayed volleys of semen into Mrs. America's stretched out shitter.

The feeling of her old neighbor's marvelous giant prick erupting deep inside her, sent Katie over the edge again. Howling in ecstasy as she felt tears running down her face, she reached back with her hands, pulling her cheeks apart once again, opening herself in order to receive her neighbor's creamy gift to her.

Over and over again the disgusting old felon felt his cock explode inside the married mother's greasy shithole as her body uncontrollably convulsed in orgasm. The loving wife knew just too well about the huge loads of cum her bald neighbor was able to produce as he flooded her poop chute with his thick, delicious spunk.

The old man's fat body shook as he emptied himself into the hottest piece of ass he had ever seen.

Katie squeezed her asshole tightly around his cock, her slick bowels engulfing his mammoth shaft like a vice. Her body wanted the old man's cum deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, Freckles!" Phil huffed, his fat body shaking in aftermath as he wiped the sweat from his face, trying to catch his breath "I fucking filled you up good!"

He remained motionless behind her as his cock still twitched in her sweet ass. His cock and balls were emptied completely.

Slowly Phil pulled his cock back as it slowly withdrew it from the married woman. When his cock was almost out, her asshole was triggered and clamped shut, expelling Phil's draining prick.

He grabbed ahold of the quivering hot mother's hair as she slowly released her ass cheeks. He pulled her up to her knees, "Suck it clean, slut!" he ordered.

Wiping the tears from her face, Katie groaned and looked pleadingly at Phil, then down at his semi erect cock. She smelled the mix of ass and cum emanating from the old man's prick. Her soaked pussy twitched as she inhaled deeply. Obediently, she sucked his cock into her mouth. Her mouth worked automatically, accustomed by now to sucking his ass covered prick. The flavor worked on her taste buds, driving her insane with lust. She began nursing on his cock, sucking and licking it clean as he had ordered.

Katie's mouth wouldn't allow his cock to go limp as she realized that she was trying in vain to get him hard again.

"Mmm... nnnhhh," she mewled as ripples of lust burned in her asshole. The flavor of cum and ass lingered in her mouth. Sweat was all over her body. Phil pulled his cock out of her wet mouth and pushed her body forward again.

The old man knelt next to the beautiful mother as she lay face down on the bathroom floor, totally spent from the intense fucking he had given her. Phil rested one hand on the small of her back while he worked his finger back into her cum coated ass. Katie moaned and held her eyes tightly shut as she enjoyed the feel of his fingers digging into her sensitive hole. His eyes traveled over Katie's toned naked legs, her tight yoga pants rolled down her calves. The obese neighbor chuckled as he felt the hot wife's rectum twitch with erotic spasm. He swirled his fingers around, then pulled them out her gaping asshole. She gasped, wondering what the old man would do next. She opened her eyes to see and smell the cum dripping from Phil's two fingers. Her beautiful eyes widened at the sight of the wet mess he had pulled from her.

W..what?" She yelped, horrified as he moved them closer to her freckled face.

Open your mouth!" Phil growled.

Katie stared with revulsion at the dripping wads of semen, "No Phil! That's disgusting!"

The old man's face reddened, "Lick it up!" He scolded the sexy wife as he moved his fingers to her lips.

She didn't know if it was his voice or the look he had given her but she parted her lips slightly. The hot wife smelled the odor of a mixture of her own ass and his cum that flowed into her nose. It smelled musky and hot. It wasn't what she expected as her lips opened a bit more.

She hesitated only for an instant as she looked at his shining, wet fingers approaching her mouth. Katie lowered her gaze then quickly looked into Phil's devious eyes.

Her mind traveled back to the life she used to know. She had been a successful businesswoman, a loving wife and mother. She had spent years living next door to her obese, old neighbor, occasionally even making fun of his repulsive looks together with her husband. Never in a million years would she have imagined being intimate with the disgusting old man let alone do the unspeakable things he made her do.

She had tried to put an end to it all, sending him to jail, hoping to rid him and the power he had over her from her life. Yet here she was, naked and aroused, at his mercy in her own home. He had made her cum over and over again with his wonderful giant cock lodged deep in her bowels. And finally he had made her suck his mammoth prick straight out of her luscious ass. Something she never would have dreamed of doing, not even with her husband. Despite all her peril, the hot wife couldn't help but admire Phil's manliness and stamina. For some reason, the thought that he always seemed to get what he wanted, excited her beyond belief.

Her pussy pulsed in arousal more so than she could remember even when she first saw her neighbor's magnificent cock. Adoration appeared in her eyes as the load of cum neared her mouth. Humbly, Katie opened her lips to receive her obese neighbor's offering.

His cum coated fingers gently touched her lips, and then slid inside. The hot, erotic taste filled her mouth. Phil's fingers began fucking slowly in and out. Her tongue swirled over his fingers to get all the cum mixture off of them. Each time she tasted the mixture of his cum with her ass, the flavor went straight to her cunt causing it to spasm.

"Mmmmmm," whimpered the hot wife uncontrollably as she felt her body weakening by the taste. The sheer depravity of what she was doing sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

"You like that, don't you Freckles?" Phil growled as he slowly pulled his fingers out of the married woman's mouth. Katie licked her lips as she dreamily eyed the long fat, semi-erect cock, slick with goo, swinging obscenely between the obese man's legs as he shuffled around her on his knees.

"Stick that ass out for me!" the obese man ordered.

Moaning, the beautiful mother lay her face back down on the floor and slowly pulled her knees towards her abdomen, raising her hips wantonly. Phil marveled at the sight of Katie's perfect twin globes, covered in sheen of sweat, her soaked pussy and most of all her widely gaping sphincter, now on full display. Grinning maliciously, he jiggled her ass cheeks before moving his pudgy hand to the sexy wife's slippery anal ring.

He circled her sphincter with his thumb several times, marveling at how loose she had become back there. Meeting hardly any resistance, Phil easily managed to slide three fingers up to the hilt into Katie's shithole. The hot wife let out a groan as she raised her hips even more, giving him better access. Digging deeper than before, the old man gritted his teeth as he curled up his digits several times trying to catch as much of his spunk as possible.

"Oh God!" Katie whispered softly, her body shuddering and her eyes closed as she felt his fat fingers work their way around inside her bowels. "Oh Phil!"

Once again, her hands clawed at the rug beneath her as she enjoyed the lewd sensation of having her old neighbor ravaging her most intimate spot.

Again chills rushed up her back as he swirled his fingers around. This time, when she felt him pull them out of her ass, the hot wife knew exactly what he wanted. Her initial feelings of disgust had vanished and been replaced by a raw depravity that surprised even herself. She loved to be dominated by the well-endowed old man and was eager to please him.

Phil shuffled around again and roughly grabbed her hair as he brought his cum covered hand back to Katie's face. The married mother bit her bottom lip as she looked longingly at the tainted globs of spunk and inhaled deeply. The stench seemed even more intense than before and electrified her already dripping cunt even further.

Without being told, the hot wife submissively opened her lips, sticking her delicate tongue out.

Quickly the old man inserted his fingers back into her mouth. Now more hungrily than before, Katie cleaned them off, lovingly kissing and sucking them.

Still holding her by her hair, Phil lowered his face. "There you go, eat it all" he whispered in the sexy wife's ear.

The hot mother closed her eyes and uttered low moans as she slobbered all over his hand, making sure to get all of the sticky substance into her mouth.

Finally, Phil popped his fingers from her lips and grinned devilishly at Katie. Once again he marveled at her beauty. Despite her tousled hair and the traces of mascara and smeared lipstick that covered her flushed freckled face, he thought his married neighbor looked hotter than ever. He chuckled at her uninhibited arousal.

"I knew you'd like that" he snarled, wiping his pudgy wet hand on her freckled cheek.

Katie still couldn't quite believe what she was doing but obediently swallowed the last chunks of the filthy cum, relishing the taste as she opened her eyes and looked at Phil's bloated features, just inches from her face.

For a moment, she thought he was going to kiss her and she opened her mouth in anticipation. Suddenly the look on his face changed.

"Pull your pants up," the old man grumbled as he slowly stood up against the bathroom counter. Mrs. Jackson looked at him with burning lust as she stared one last time at his deflated cock that hung beautifully between his chubby legs. "You need to get to that yoga class! He chuckled as he walked out into the Jackson's bedroom, "I don't want your perfect ass getting flabby as I'm not done using it!"

The hot wife felt his cum dripping from her gaping asshole as she reached down to her calves and pulled up her tight pants. She watched as Phil sat down on the edge of her and Fred's bed as he stared out triumphantly towards her.

Mrs. Jackson couldn't fathom what the old man had planned for her now that he was back in her life.