My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh!" the sexy mother moaned, feeling the monstrous prick slide farther into her moist love chute.

The hot wife was out of her mind with lust, her long legs trying in vain to pull the old man deeper into her. Her hands clawed at his back as she felt a thick glob of jizz trickle down her messed-up face and into her left ear.

Ignoring her pleas, Phil slowly backed away as he pulled his huge rod from the hot wife's dripping pussy.

Katie sat up in shock and looked over at the old man.

"You can go back to bed now and think about my offer" he stated matter-of-factly as he reached down and tossed the married beauty her satin pajama shorts.

"Oh and one more thing. Don't wash your slutty face! I expect to see your dried facial mask in the morning."

Katie turned her head as she thought of her husband and family "But..."

"No buts," Phil said, grinning, "That's what a good slut does."

Still shaking with arousal, Katie pulled her blouse together and buttoned it up. She felt the semen conjugating against her skin as she pulled on her shorts while she sat on the edge of the couch.

Phil sat down next to the sexy wife and patted her leg. "Don't you have anything to say?" he inquired.

Katie's mind was still clouded as she looked over at him, his semen still trickling out of her hair.

"Shouldn't you say thank you? I was taught to always thank a person who gave me something special" Phil chuckled.

Mrs. Jackson stared dreamily at the fat cock between his legs before looking up at the obese man. Their eyes met as the sexy wife quietly muttered "Thank you".

While she spoke Katie tasted her old neighbor's spunk and it caused her pussy to spasm.

"Remember, do not wash your face. I expect to see your matted skin in the morning!" the old man reminded her, moving his finger back and forth in mid-air as the horny mother slowly got up from the couch, her head spinning.

Katie nodded her head as she slowly walked back upstairs. Her mind was still clouded from what she had just done.

The sexy wife quietly tiptoed past her sleeping husband and into the adjoining bathroom, silently closing the door behind her as she flicked on the light.

"Oh, fuck" Katie mouthed silently, gasping at her reflection in the mirror as she took in the sight of her soiled face.

Her features were white with cum. A thick layer of sheer spunk covered her flushed cheeks and forehead, her eyes were puffy from tearing, her nose was running and her lips looked swollen and red. Her hair was a matted mess too with large strands oddly sticking together.

Katie tried hard to think. There was no way she could face her husband in the morning looking like this. The sexy mother briefly thought about wiping at least some of her neighbor's thick spunk off her face. She felt sure that Phil wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

Yet something deep inside her made her obey the old man as she realized in shock that she wanted to show him her unwashed face in the morning. Feeling incredibly dirty and incredibly turned on at the same time, the hot wife switched off the bathroom light and silently tiptoed back into the bedroom. Fred was still fast asleep.

Quietly, Katie lay down on her side of the bed, trying to fathom what had just happened to her. Her hand wandered to her face as her fingertips gently rubbed the creamy goo into her cheek.

While she listened to her husband snoring, the hot wife wondered where it all would lead to. It was obvious to her that her perverted neighbor was trying to conquer her wholly, not only her body but also her heart and soul. Claiming her for himself. She had tried her best to fight him off but somehow he always seemed to find a way to get back in her mind and back into her panties.

The old felon had actually demanded that she should stop having sex with Fred. Otherwise he would stop fucking her. Not knowing what to do, the beauty queen thought of the implications, feeling afraid and horny at the same time. She had no control over her body and obviously couldn't stop the fat man from manipulating her. She doubted she even wanted to.

The sexy wife closed her eyes, feeling the cool layer of spunk on her face as the taste of Phil's ass still lingered on her tongue. Once again, she marveled at the way she had hungrily licked his filthy shit hole. The beautiful mother still couldn't believe what the old man had made her do and how turned on she was.

"I'm such a dirty slut," she whispered, gently stroking her crotch over her satin pants while she closed her cum-covered eyes, "Such a dirty slut."