My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jackson allowed the young boy to feel up her up as she softly spoke, "I love the way you touch me." He was so eager and she felt the excitement radiate through his hands.

The boy stared at her toned legs and the woman's hard body as his palm rotated against her breasts. A hot flush covered his face, his ears turned red, "I was just worried that I did something wrong and that's why you didn't come back to see me. I've felt so sick every morning when you didn't drive up! If I had your number I could text or.."

The beautiful woman gripped his hand with hers and pressed hard against her chest, "I'm sorry, Tommy! I really didn't mean to make you feel like you were sick."

The young boy's head turned and his blue eyes searched hers, "I... I... I can't help it. You're just so... pretty that I..." His voice trailed off and he looked so miserable.

"Thank you Tommy," the beautiful woman murmured as she tugged gently at his hand, "You are so sweet!" A new, stronger hunger wormed inside of her that caused her mouth to salivate. "I'm glad that you think I'm pretty. It makes me feel good to know you were so worried about me." She let her fingers trail across the back of the boy's hand, down his arm, and onto his chest. The corner of Katie's mouth quivered. The sexy woman couldn't wait any longer as she moved her hand down his hard body until it rested on his slacks that covered his bulge.

Tommy jumped a few inches off of his seat. He glanced around the parking lot as Katie whispered, "You're excited aren't you!" The sexy woman allowed her greedy eyes to drift over his groin, over the straining tent that his hard prick was making behind his fly.

He moved his crotch in her grasp, "I'm sorry! I can't help it!"

"Oh Tommy! Don't apologize! It's nice to know that I make you feel that way!" She felt weak and her mouth salivated for his youthful taste, "I guess I'm the one who should say sorry!" She felt his cock twitch and jerk as she pressed against it and the motion sent tremors of ugly, animal desire up and down her spine. "How can you possibly take the most important test of your life when your cock is like this?" She squeezed his prick over his clothes as she felt it swell. "You couldn't possibly study with your beautiful cock struggling to get free!"

"Ohhhh jeez!!" Tommy's agonized groan stabbed deep into Katie's senses and she felt his terrible, urgent need. He quickly turned his head side to side in fear a teacher or a student would see them.

The boy reached down and grabbed her hand, forcing her fingers up against the hard shaft of his cock as Katie allowed Tommy to guide her hand across his cock. It was though she was jerking him off over his clothes.

Mrs. Jackson rubbed his erection harder tracing the outline of his young cock with her fingers. The sexy mother glanced around the school parking lot as a mix of students and teachers meandered towards the front doors. She loved the feeling of his young hardness between her fingers, "You didn't tell anyone about us did you? Did you keep our secret or tell your friends that you lost your virginity?"

Tommy's mouth hung open, "Wha...What?"

Katie swallowed hard and looked into his eyes, "Tommy!" as her stomach dropped. Being with her own children she could sense something was amiss, "Who did you tell?"

Tommy's head dropped as he moved his hand along her toned thighs, "Father McKinney. It was during confession." He glanced over at the sexy woman as she pulled her hand from his crotch, "I'm sorry! I had to confess!"

Katie's mouth hung open. Her heart beat rapidly. She hoped Tommy hadn't figured out who she was from her appearance on Dancing with the Stars or that she was the former Mrs. America. He didn't seem the type to care with either of those things but she couldn't help but worry that he told his priest who she was. "Wha..," as her world stopped momentarily, "What did he say?"

Tommy cleared his voice as he stared deeply into her eyes, "I had to pray for forgiveness. He counseled me that I needed to avoid these situations that they will continue to tempt me as I grow older. Sin is everywhere and I should pray for you as well as myself."

Katie's heart dropped. Her soul told her what she was doing was immoral and it was as though Tommy confirmed it, "I'm sure he is right. What we did was wrong." The sexy older woman straightened herself in her seat, "You better go take your test."

Tommy grabbed her arm, "No!" He moved her hand back to his cock that throbbed in his slacks, "No! Please don't stop! It feels so good! I think it's okay if you care about that person." The youngster shoved his loins out toward her hand as he held it against his aching cock.

The sexy woman sensed the intense heat of his cock wafting through the fabric of his slacks and felt the hard bulge ripple and swell. Tommy groaned as rolled his eyes and ground his teeth as his whole body trembled with anticipation.

Mrs. Jackson tried to pull her hand away but Tommy's grip around her wrist prevented her. She stared down at Tommy's hand wrapped around her wrist. He felt stronger than she expected as her fingers instantly danced around his boy bulge, "It does feel good doesn't it?" She stared at the young boy and felt his hard cock over his clothes. Her mind reminded how horny she had been. Her mouth watered. She wanted to feel his hard cock. She hungered for it and without even thinking she started to tug at his belt and zipper.

Tommy jumped in his seat, "What are you doing?" he squealed as his voice was an octave higher, "Somebody might see us!"

Although the boy protested he lifted his buttocks up from the seat as the sexy woman quickly had his belt undone, slacks unbuttoned and zipper down. She reached into his tight white underwear as she felt his rigid cock. Katie spoke softly as she glanced around the full parking lot, "It will be okay." She reassured him, "Let me touch it. Please? Please let me!"

Tommy looked around and forced his slacks down his thighs. He sat naked from the waist down in the seat. The beautiful brunette tugged his tight white underwear down as his rigid stalk snapped free of the restraint and into her waiting palm. Tommy didn't speak as the young boy felt he was in heaven as the sexy woman stroked the shaft of his hard muscle with her hand. The only sound that escaped was the moan that he made as her eager thumb and forefinger tightened around his shaft.

Katie's eyes were glued to the swollen head and the slit at the top that wept sticky tears of his lubricant. Her mouth salivated as she kept watchful glances out the windows.

Tommy groaned again and his hips jerked as Katie lovingly masturbated him. The beautiful older woman fondled the boy's silky smooth cock as she whispered to him, "Ooooh Tommy! I love your cock! I haven't stopped thinking about it."

"Ohhhhh ma'am! It feels so good!" Tommy whispered as his head kept turning side to side as the woman stroked his cock with her right hand while she stayed seated in the driver's seat. He looked over at his school and looked directly at the classroom he would have to be at in a few minutes. It was like a fantasy straight out of a porn movie. He looked down as the sexy older woman's hand slowly stroked his cock up and down. His hairless muscle stood at attention as his balls ached to be released.

Storm clouds moved closer as the sky darkened. Strikes of lightening were seen as loud crashes of thunder echoed across the city.

"God I love your cock!" She turned her head slightly towards Tommy, "It's so young and beautiful!" Katie spread her legs slightly in her seat and her shorts tightened against her already wet crotch. The folds of her pussy buzzed with excitement.

The boy inched his hand closer between her legs. His shaking hand slid down to her thigh and moved up her silky smooth legs until he applied pressure on her crotch. Katie was shocked by the powerful jolt of pleasure that the boy's firm grip produced in her and squealed softly. "Ohhhhhhhh!" escaped her pursed lips. She pressed her firm pubic mound against the boy's hand and moved her thighs further apart.

"Ohhhh Tommy!" Katie whimpered as she frantically jerked at his hard young cock. The older woman and young boy kept watchful glances in the parking lot as students and teachers passed behind her SUV oblivious to the mutual petting that was occurring inside. Large drops of rain struck the windshield.

Her hand slid up and stroked against the underside of his young cock-shaft, rubbing her palm along the length of that rock hard, and pulsating prick. She touched the naked meat of his cock knob and drew her hand up and down along his stalk. Her palm was a molten mess of Tommy's precum. She pulled it out from his crotch and licked it wildly as she closed her eyes and tasted his youthfulness, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! So good!" Her wet hand returned as she wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft and stroked him vigorously.

Tommy's breath was taken away as his fingers pushed and pulled on the outside of her shorts. He needed to pull them down and feel the insides of her velvety pussy that he was unable to get out of his mind. The young boy needed to finger bang her wet moist hole. He glanced around the lot one more time and moaned as he tugged on the waistband of her tight shorts, "Pull yours down! I want to touch you!"

Katie shook her head to clear it. It was so brazen of him to demand her to do it that she contemplated it for a second. As much as she wanted Tommy's young cock inside of her the chances of getting caught were more if she did, "Let's not get too carried away. I'm just going to take care of you," as she grabbed his hand and moved it from her crotch. She held it tightly as she continued to stroke his hard cock, "Just relax and let me do everything!"

Tommy breathed heavily and whined, "But I want to make love to you again."

"No! Just let me do this," demanded Katie as she stroked his cock harder. Her mouth salivated as she was sure she could smell his naked cock next to her. The drops of precum that she had licked from her hand set her taste buds on fire.

He reclined a bit in the seat as he glanced out the window at the rain as the students passed by. He watched as the sexy woman's hand stroked his cock. He kept looking over at her beautiful freckled face and then at his cock that swelled between her fingers.

Katie ran her open hand up and down his cock again, from head to balls, feeling his veins throbbing. Tommy humped off the passenger seat and drove his cock through her fingers. Katie wrapped her fingers around the swollen head of his prick. The crown of hot meat pulsed, ballooning and swelled in her hand. Precum oozed from his cleft and circled sluggishly down the slope of his cock-head, all frothy and white. A glob of cum ran onto her hand, in the web between her thumb and forefinger. His semen was blistering hot. She folded her hand around the root of his cock-shaft and skimmed up and down, lightly at first, merely brushing against him, then tightening her grip and starting to jack him energetically. His prick hammered in her grip and Tommy humped and fucked his prick through her stroking fist. The sloppy sounds of Mrs. Jackson's handjob echoed around them.

More creamy precum seeped from his pisshole as Katie ran her fingers over his slippery cock knob, rubbing the young boy's fuck juice into his heated meat. She turned in her seat and cupped his balls with her free hand, caressing them, as she pumped away steadily on his prick.

Both the older woman and young boy kept watchful glances out the windows as she masturbated his young hard cock in the school parking lot. The rain increased and thunder echoed in loud cracks. Pea sized hail began to fall and strike the roof of the Denali.

Katie's body ached. She was hungry for the boy's cock. She stared at his young face as she stroked his rock hard prick. The horny mother wanted his cock in her wet mouth. Even though boy still looked like he was innocent she wanted to corrupt him. The sexy woman dropped her hand on his thigh and squeezed it. "Tommy, I want to taste you."

Tommy's eyes widened, "Wha..what?"

She dug her fingers into his thigh. "It will be okay," she mumbled as her fingers sunk into the flesh as she glanced around the lot. "I promise!"

"I'll get in so much trouble!" Tommy panicked as he breathed heavily in the car.

"And me giving you a handjob won't?" she hissed. "I want to kiss it." The words tumbled from her wet mouth. Her body shivered.

His cock grew harder with every stroke, and his balls were heavy in her hand. He reached over and put his wiry arm around the sexy woman's and pulled her closer across the center console, "Okay..." The young boy's voice shook with excitement, "Please kiss it again."

The cock crazed mother leaned closer and gazed in fascination at the young cock-head. She loved the way his quicksilver slime foamed. He fucked his prick through her hand; the bloated cock knob loomed up in front of Katie's freckled face.

"Mmmmm! I haven't stopped thinking about your prick," Katie spoke softly.

His breath was taken away as he glanced quickly around the cars that were all around them. The hail increased and the sound was deafening inside the Denali. Any teachers and students left in the lot were running towards the doors to the school oblivious to the horny couple.

Katie bit her bottom lip as she watched everybody running towards the doors as the windows to the SUV began to fog over because of their increased mutual breathing. The sexy mother reached down and turned on the fan for the defroster. She looked around the lot as heavy rain poured around them. Her mouth salivated. She slowly lifted her legs until both her knees were planted on the driver's seat as she leaned her hard body over the center console and looked into Tommy's blue eyes, "Just make sure nobody walks up on us." Katie glanced one more time out the window as the rain and hail increased. The SUV rocked back and forth in the wind. She licked her lips with the tip of her tongue as her mouth watered to be filled with his young virile member.

Tommy nodded as he moved back in the seat to give the hot wife room to dip her beautiful freckled face into his lap. His breath was sucked away as her head leaned down into his crotch. Tommy moved his hand and placed it gently on her upper shoulders, "Please kiss it!" He pushed her shoulders down towards his lap, "Oh my God please put it in your mouth!" The young boy was so desperate and horny that he couldn't stand it any longer.

For a few moments Katie merely gazed in wonderment at the boy's beautiful young prick. She blew her hot breath onto him and whimpered as his cock pulsed and throbbed in front of her moist lips. Katie's mouth watered heavily and her hot tongue steamed in her own saliva. She was teasing herself as well as the young boy.

"Do it," Tommy rasped. "Kiss it!" The horny boy was no longer worried about getting caught. He could care less if Father McKinney walked up on them. He desperately wanted to have his cock sucked by the beautiful older woman again. His naked cock was so close to her sweet lips, he trembled with yearning, and his nerves jumped violently as his bloodstream coursed with lumps of fiery lust. He pushed his hips forward. Her brunette head moved back slightly to avoid his cock as Tommy applied more pressure to her back, "Please," he moaned.

Katie felt the pressure of his hands. He was stronger than she anticipated as she felt the desire radiate from his hand on her shoulders. Tommy's hand moved up to her hair as he pushed her harder towards his cock.

Katie inhaled the musky young aroma of his overheated cock-meat and gave a hungry moan, "Yessss, Tommy! Make me suck it," she whimpered, "Make me suck your cock!"

Tommy groaned in torment. So much blood had rushed into his hard on that the boy was light headed. He entwined his fingers in her brown hair and pulled and pushed slightly.

Katie groaned in delight, "Ohhhhh yessssss."

He glanced around the lot and looked back down at Katie's freckled face. Her face turned towards him as his cock was in front of her mouth. Tommy's lips moved, but no sound came out. The frantic teenager's vocal cords seemed to be in rebellion, as stiff and unyielding as his prick. His lips moved again, but only a whimper came out.

Katie slid her tongue out as the young boy forced her head forward. She tapped the tip of her saliva drenched tongue against the underside of Tommy's hot flaring crown. Then she drew back, savoring his taste. It was scrumptious. Her hands held her weight off of him as she gripped the arm rest of his door with one and the other balanced against the center console.

Tommy's hand pushed her face forward until his cock pressed hard against her bottom lip and chin. She dipped lower and ran her flattened tongue over Tommy's swollen balls. She moaned softly, adoring the taste of his sack. She lapped all over his jism filled sacks, as though she felt his cum load shift inside the hairless smooth testicles. "Mmmmmmmm," she purred.

Precum bubbled from his pisshole, slathering her chin and dripping into the hollow of her throat. She turned her lovely face down over him. Her nose brushed against his slimy cock-head, inhaling the musky bouquet of smoking hot cock and steaming spunk.

Her face was a mask of desire, and Tommy realized that she was as eager to suck his prick as he wanted her to do it.

She snaked her tongue against the gooey tip of his cock-head, tasting his precum. The creamy goodness was scrumptious and she whimpered with delight.

Katie allowed his cock-shaft to skim up along her freckled cheek as she ducked down to the root and licked his swollen balls. She felt his heavy cum load shifting around inside the hairless bags, thick and sluggish, as if the boy's big balls were filled up with quicksilver.

"Yummy!" she purred, "Soooo yummy!"

She slid her tongue out and flattened it at the base of his prick, then drew it very slowly up the length, slurping along the underside and tracing the pulsating veins. At the top, where his cock knob flared out in a fat slab, she fluttered on the underside of his knob.

She repeated the stroke, her face turning as she licked up and down his prick. Preliminary juice trickled down and she licked it up from the cock, whetting her appetite for the full load of his young cum.

His cock-head throbbed savagely, flaring out and spilling drips of pre-spunk from the open slot.

"Your cock tastes soooo good!" she whimpered. She ran her face across his cock and was in bliss at the feeling of his hardened tool pressed against her skin.

She tilted her head and fitted her parted lips to his prick. She slid her mouth up and down on the veined underside of his shaft, as if playing a flute.

Tommy's cock was so stiff that it stood straight up away from his body and throbbed in the open air.

She pulled her lips up, sucking the seepage from his cock. Her saliva steamed from the hot prick. His cock was like a branding iron and she wondered if she was going to blister her tongue and lips. But she guessed that her cocksucker's mouth was every bit as hot as the young boy's prick, her tongue sizzled in her slobber.

Katie was relishing this preliminary play, but his cock-knob was dribbling so lavishly that she was afraid that he might shoot off at any moment. And she sure didn't want the young boy to cum before his prick was in her mouth.

She pulled up the underside of his throbbing cock again, and this time she turned her head down over his bulging cock knob. Her tongue danced all over his flaring head and dipped into his pisshole, tasting the seepage.

"Ohhhhh, Tommy!" Katie panted, "I want your cum!" she murmured, speaking on his cock-head as if into a meaty microphone.

His cock jumped as her sultry voice added to the sensations. She cooed and purred as she tongued on the hot wedge. Her saliva was pouring down his cock. The sexy wife lovingly kissed the gooey tip of his prick, and then allowed her lips part and fed his young prick into her wet waiting mouth.