My Hottest Stripper - An Old Friend

Story Info
A surprise reunion leads to the hottest night.
3.8k words
4.47
23.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years ago I used to go to one particular strip club pretty regularly. I didn't have a favorite dancer or anything, just not much else to do at the time. Work got busy and I wasn't able to go for about 6 months. When I finally got around to going again, it was on a Tuesday night, and it was pretty dead in the club. I sat at a table directly in front of the stage but against the back wall and there was a bar between. This offered a great view of the dancers because the table and stools were elevated. A few dancers through I hear the DJ announce Kennedy coming to the stage. The song Cry Little Sister from the 80s movie The Lost Boys starts playing, and a tall slender redhead steps onto the stage. Kennedy is about 5'7", I'm bad at judging weight but there is no fat on her. She's toned and tight and looks amazing, with bright green eyes that are just piercing.

She leans against the pole facing me and brings her hand up to her hair and slowly slides it down her face, trailing her finger tips across her lips seductively. Her hand proceeds down over her bra which covered lovely B cup titties with eraser sized nipples, down her flat stomach, and onto the front of her g string where she cups herself ever so slightly. She's moving to the slow beat of the song, and her gyrations are hypnotizing. She is so graceful, so absolutely sensual, not dirty or nasty (in the good ways), but completely and utterly erotic. As she turns she locks eyes on me. I mean LOCKS eyes. For a brief moment it almost looks like she's mad at me. Since the club was pretty empty she keeps her eyes on me as she dances. Every move, every step, almost cat-like in its softness and precision. She smiles at me and I smile back. She almost looks familiar, but I know I haven't seen her dance here before.

Another club maybe? Whatever. I am not concerned as she continues to dance. I haven't seen a single dance before or since that was as much of a turn on as hers. And to have her looking at me, especially the way she was looking at me, made it even more erotic because it was as if she was dancing just for me. I followed her hands as the traced her body, her fingers lingering over her hard and erect nipples, the way she touched her own face so lovingly, the way she slipped a finger inside her mouth to suck on it gently and trail it against her tongue as she pulled it out. She bent over with her supple ass pointed to me and grabbed her ankle, then slowly slid that hand up her calf, up the back of her legs, finally to her ass where she gave a cheek a big squeeze. Her porcelain skin generating a stark red hand print that slowly faded away.

After the song ended I watched her walk off the stage and through the back curtain. I waited to see if she came out, but she didn't, at least not right away. I turned to take a drink and felt a soft hand on the back of my neck. "Hey, you" came a soft sexy voice. I turned, and now that I could see her up close, I realized that I went to high school with Kennedy. She did NOT look like this in high school! She was the sister of one of my good friends. Kind of skinny and awkward, but a very sweet girl that hung out with us a lot. To be honest, most of the time we wouldn't notice that she was there.

"Oh my god it's you!" I exclaimed, and said her name. She laughed and leaned in close, she smelled like strawberries, which since she was a redhead seemed so perfect. She draped her arms around my shoulders and brought her face close to mine, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Did you like my dancing?" she asked.

"This is a completely honest statement" I began, "that was the absolute sexiest, most sensual, most erotic dance I have ever seen. It really was, I was completely unable to take my eyes from you." She nuzzled against my neck and I could feel her breath and she said she was glad. I told her I thought I recognized her but I couldn't remember from where. She said she was surprised that I even knew her and feigned anger that I never paid attention to her when we were younger. I laughed and explained that first; she was my friend's sister and that was a boundary I didn't cross, and second; she was very quiet and didn't really offer much opportunity for conversation to lead anywhere.

She smiled and stood in front of me with her arms spread wide and said "No, it's because you didn't realize I was going to turn into this!" and smiled huge. I laughed and told her I certainly didn't know, but I was glad to have found out. She came closer again and wrapped her arms around me. "You know I had the biggest crush on you in high school." she said.

"Now you're just teasing me." I said laughing.

She spoke with her lips against my ear saying "Mmm mmm, I wanted you all through high school, but you were always with some girl or another."

"All the while I was going to sleep every night thinking of you." Feeling her so close, the sweet strawberry scent surrounding me, was just too much and my cock was starting to swell. I told her I was sorry if I didn't recognize it back then, but if she wanted to make up for some of that time I was here now. She placed soft kisses along my ear, across my cheek, and was painfully close to putting her lips on mine when she pulled away and said, "It is pretty dead in here, let me see if I can go home." Then she quickly pulled away from me and I watched that sweet ass, with just the perfect amount of jiggle, as she walked toward the back.

"Kennedy" appeared a moment later, wearing a short denim skirt, tank top, and flip flops dragging a small travel bag behind her. She still looked just sexy. "Follow me" she said, "my place isn't too far from here." My heart was pounding as we drove off. True to her word her place was only 10 minutes away. She took my hand and pressed against me as we walked in. She asked if I wanted a drink and directed me to the couch. She came back with a couple of beers and sat next to me. She draped her legs over mine and we chatted for a bit as I stroked her soft skin. As we caught up the topic turned back to her crush on me. She admitted she never had the nerve to let on that she liked me, especially because I was a few years older, a freshman hitting on a senior never seemed to go well she said.

I told her that she looked incredible, that she was so shy when she was younger, hiding in baggy clothes and staying quiet, I wouldn't have realized if she had that body back then. She laughed and snuggled up close to me. Then she kissed me. It was a sweet kiss... her lips were soft and warm as they met mine. "Come with me." She said leading me to her bedroom. She began to pull off her tank top but I stopped her. I told her "You said you had a crush on me years ago. I want us to take our time and really enjoy this." I noticed candles on her end tables and dresser, so I lit them. She had a sheer blue silk scarf draped on her doorknob, so I took it and laid it across the top of her bedside lamp, creating a warm and romantic setting, and she smiled her approval.

I approached her and very gently took her in my arms. I placed my hand on her cheek and tilted her head up to look at me while my other arm wrapped around her waist and held her tightly to me. I tenderly kissed her on her forehead, down the bridge of her nose, her closed eyes, her cheeks, everywhere on her face but her lips. I brushed my lips against hers but pulled back as she tried to kiss me back. She smiled at my teasing. I turned her around and laid kisses on her ears and neck, down to her shoulders. I sat on the bed while she stood in front of me facing away. I lifted her tank top slowly, just a few inches at a time so that I could plant soft kisses on each bit of flesh as it became exposed. I held her tightly as I kissed the hollow at the small of her back, feeling her soft skin goose bump as I ran my hands up her legs. I stood and pulled her tank off and turned her around to face me.

We kissed, my tongue sliding between her lips to meet hers. I reached back with one hand and unhooked her bra, she giggled, impressed at my skill. I leaned down and kissed her shoulders as I slid the straps off of them. I sat on the bed and pulled her on top, straddling me. I kissed her breasts all over, allowing my lips to barely graze her nipples as they passed. I eventually took her nipple into my mouth as she moaned and pulled my head against her chest. As I sucked she ran her fingers through my hair and squirmed on my lap causing her skirt to ride up and allowing me to cup her ass in my hands. I kicked off my shoes and socks as I gripped her ass and sucked hungrily on her nipples, switching from one to the other. She pulled my face toward hers and kissed me passionately, sucking on my bottom lip as she pulled away. She pulled my shirt up and over my head, then pushed me back on the bed where she lay on top of me kissing me more. She started kissing her way down my neck and onto my chest, licking and nibbling on my nipples and rubbing her face against my soft chest hair.

I stood up, scooping her in my arms as I did. I laid her back on the bed and kissed her stomach. I slowly unzipped her skirt and kissed the top of her pretty panties. I pulled the skirt off of her and spread her legs while she still wore her panties. I kissed her stomach some more as I worked my way down until the thin material of her thong was all that stood between me and her pussy. I grabbed at her thighs as I kissed over her pussy, I could actually feel the heat on my lips as I hovered over her lips. I begin kissing and licking her through her panties as I ran my arms up under her legs to hold her against me. She was wriggling beneath me as I ate her through her panties, begging me to pull them off of her. I shook my head no slowly turned her onto her stomach. I kissed the back of her left ankle, kissing and licking my way up her calf, pausing at the back of her knee to gently nibble the skin. Then up the back of her thigh onto her left ass cheek, kissing and squeezing with my hands. I kissed my way over to her right ass cheek, then down the back of her thigh, all the way to her ankle and back up. I kissed her back, working my way up her spine and back down, but as I worked my way down I slipped a finger in each side of her panties and slid them down slowly.

They stuck to her pussy lips from being so wet. I slid them off and started kissing her upper back again, but this time I slid my hand down her ass crack and between her legs, my middle finger sliding into her drenched pussy. She lifted her head and grunted a little as I worked my finger in and out, then slid it down further to manipulate her clit. She was gripping the bed sheets in front of her and writhing against my touch. I brought my finger up to her lips and she engulfed it in her mouth, sucking hungrily. I brought her hips up, keeping her face against the bed and started licking her pussy from behind. First I flattened my tongue and in one motion licked from her clit to her pretty little asshole. She moaned and arched her back even more. She had large, fat pussy lips which I love, and I traced them with my tongue. I sucked her tiny, hard clit into my mouth, then released it so I could bury my tongue in her pussy. As I was fucking her with my tongue she came for the first time. I grabbed her hips and licked and sucked on her clit, sometimes flicking it, barely touching it with my tongue. I moved up and started eating her ass, licking and fucking her with my tongue, while I buried a finger in her pussy just deep enough to hit her G spot. As I was doing this she screamed and came, hard and wet, and squirted all over my hand. She collapsed face down on the bed breathing heavily.

I stood up and she turned onto her back, propping herself up on her elbows. I slowly unbuckled my belt, her eyes fixed on my crotch in anticipation. I had been hard since we started playing, so the outline of my cock was prominent in my jeans. I pulled my zipper down and let my jeans drop to the floor. She bit her lower lip and sat up in the bed as she eyed the huge bulge straining the fabric of my boxer briefs. She slid to the edge of the bed and down to her knees. She looked up at me, almost as if she were waiting for permission, then hooked her fingers into the waistband. Before she pulled my underwear down she rubbed her face against it through the material. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning very quietly as she did. I think just doing this was turning her on again.

She reached into my underwear and grabbed my cock, mouth open in surprise at its thickness, and slid my underwear down with the other hand. The way she held my cock, almost as if she didn't want to break it, she stared at it from every angle, moving it in her hands. She began rubbing it against her face, inhaling deeply as if she wanted to capture my scent. She started kissing all around it, and buried her face into the crook between my thigh and my balls. I could feel her lips forming kisses and she was moaning just a bit louder now. Her eyes never left my cock, and she was in a trance-like state as she kissed along my shaft and head, and licked my sack, taking a ball in her mouth one at a time. I'd heard the term "cock worship" before, but never experienced it until now, and my cock was visibly throbbing from it. I was so hard that it felt like I could see and hear my own heartbeat coming from my cock.

"Kennedy" slid her lips from the base of my shaft to the head, and kissed the head, slowly parting her lips and just taking the head into her mouth. Her lips gripped the head of my cock tightly as I felt her tongue swirling around it and digging into the hole. Thinking it couldn't it couldn't feel any better, she slowly slid her lips down and swallowed me, her tongue dancing and pulsing against the underside of my cock. I let out a groan as her nose buried in my pubes. With her left hand she grabbed my balls, tugging them gently together away from body, as she pulled off with her mouth and her right hand gripped my shaft. The sensation was intense as she sucked and stroked while playing with my balls at the same time. Being so turned, really since we were at the club, and since her mouth and hand motion was so magical that I could feel my nuts tighten as my own orgasm built up. "Baby stop, I don't want to cum so soon" I pleaded.

Without stopping she just shook her head and moaned, sucking even harder and faster. I tried halfheartedly to pull away but she was having none of it, spit dripped from my cock and her hands and mouth as she devoured me. I couldn't hold back any longer and told her I was going to cum, she reached up between my legs and grabbed my ass, pulling me completely into her mouth and throat as the first shot of cum streamed from cock. She groaned in appreciation as shot after shot of hot jizz poured down her throat. My entire body tensed as the orgasm swept through me. As my spasms subsided I relaxed, but she kept sucking and stroking my cock. I could feel myself just starting to get soft, and was about to tell her to stop because I was getting sensitive, but suddenly my cock was swelling again. She was blowing me right through my refractory period and into another monster erection. She got up smiling and slid onto her back on the bed, and spread those big beautiful pussy lips to show me how dripping wet she was.

I got on top of her and she grabbed my cock as I kissed her deeply. With our eyes locked on she positioned the head of my cock right between her lips. I smiled at her and sank my cock into her all the way. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened in a silent moan as she felt me fill her. She dug her nails into my sides as I began stroking into her in rhythm. Her pussy was so wet that despite how tight she felt I slid in and out of her easily. We were both moaning as my tempo increased. I look down and the site of my hard cock sliding between, seemingly being gripped, by her beautiful labia was phenomenal. I slide my arm under her back to pull her into me even more. She's squeezing my arms and biting her lip while staring deep into me with those gorgeous green eyes.

She wraps her legs around me and I pick her up, cock still embedded in her pussy. I'm kneeling on the bed now and she's using her legs to ride up and down on my cock, with her arms clasped around my neck. I'm kissing her as she rises and sinks on my cock. We're both shiny and sweaty, and the room smells like pure sex. I pop up from the bed and sit down so she can really ride me. She lands her feet planted squarely on the bed and starts riding me cowgirl, though now the slow and steady is over and she is pounding my cock for all it is worth. I can feel her ass slamming against my thighs as she grunts on every down stroke. At one point she dropped down on my cock really hard and just stayed there kind of grinding into me and I swear it felt like her pussy was squeezing me into her even further. As she did this she came and squirted again, just soaking both of us.

I lifted her off my cock and slid her up so she was sitting on my face. I was lapping her fresh juices as she grabbed my hair. My face was soaked as I slid out from under her and lined up behind her. She stuck her ass in the air and laid her head down on the mattress, arms outstretched over her head. I slid the head of my cock along those juicy lips before entering her. I could see her grabbing handfuls of sheet as she tensed her body to take my thrusts. I was gripping her ass tightly as I drove my cock into her as hard as I could, and felt her pussy clench again as she came. I kept pumping and she started cumming again but this time it was a long drawn out orgasm and I could hear her squirting again and hitting the sheets below. She let out a growl and collapsed on the bed. She was lying flat as I moved her legs together. I straddled her and dug my cock in, finding her pussy once again. She let out exhausted groans as I continued pumping, sliding my hands over hers and lacing our fingers together. I knew I was going to cum soon so I slowed down to delay it.

I slowly pulled my cock back until just the head was barely inside her, then sank it all the way back in. I was gently biting her shoulder and neck as I fucked her. Slowing down wasn't helping delay like I thought, and I wanted to look at her when I came. So I pulled out and turned her over. I entered her again in missionary, and I told her I wasn't going to last long. She reached up and grabbed my head and demanded "I want you to fuck me as hard you can, then pull out and cum all over me!" Never one to disappoint a lady I began thrusting into her with passion. I brought my legs up, pushing hers up so that I was driving almost straight down into her, allowing the bed to brace us and ensuring I was getting as deep as possible. She was scratching my back, pulling me into her with every stroke. I could feel my orgasm building and she must have seen the look on my face because she screamed for me to let it go, to shoot all over her. I could take no more and I yanked my cock out and began shooting thick ropes of cum all over her. The first shot left a trail from her chin to her chest, the second landed on her tits. By the time I stopped bucking she had four more streaks across her stomach and tits, my cock bobbing with every shot. She took her hands and began scooping up the cum and slowly bringing it to her lips. I collapsed beside her, struggling to catch my breath. We lay there for a while just relishing in the completely fucked feeling we both had.