My House, My Rules

Story Info
My girlfriend likes to be told what to do.
1k words
4.14
23.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
115 Followers

As with all my stories, this would never happen to me. It's just fun to have a fantasy life sometimes. If you want to edit my stories contact me here.

***

Well you know what it's like when you start a new relationship after a week or two you start thinking when are we going to have sex? I had been going out with Amy for three weeks now and she had teased me a lot by wearing a low top which showed off her tits but still kept them covered. A short skirt which showed off her lovely long legs. There had been a lot of teasing. Sitting in the cinema in the dark with our hands between each other's' legs. The feel of a nipple through a top. Just teasing which does not do a red blooded male any favours apart from leave him with hard on when she went home to her flat.

That changed.

We had been out for a walk in the winter sun so it looked warm but it was still close to freezing when you went out. We were both wrapped up in warm clothes and after an hours' walk we got back in the car glowing and refreshed. We got back to my house and sat on the settee. I got up to make a cup of tea. I decided to see what would happen if I just said out loud "We should have sex now."

Amy laughed and said "You wish."

I replied by saying "My house my rules and I think we should fuck as we had been going out for three weeks and you had teased me every time that we had gone out."

There was silence.

I walked back in the room and there was Amy naked in the middle of the room. "Your house, your rules you said I was wondering when you were going to be more in control."

I nearly dropped the cups of tea but was able to put them down very quickly.

"Do you like being controlled?"

"Yes, my last boyfriend was all yes Amy, no Amy, even in bed. I wanted someone who took more control and told me what to do. I was beginning to think you were like him till now, so what happens now?"

I pulled her towards me and kissed her, as I did I played and pinched her nipples. I walked us over to the settee and sat down. I pulled Amy over my knees and started to spank her ass. This caused her to moan.

"This is what happens when you play games and tease someone."

After 10 swats I let her up and her nipples were hard her face was flushed. She reached for my belt, pulled my trousers and pants down and just started to suck my cock. I grabbed the side of her head and forced my cock further down her throat saying "You want to play? Then in my house or your flat we play by my rules. Whenever we are in my house or your flat you will be naked. Without even being told, I will inspect you every time. Whether we go some were after or we just stay in, do you understand?"

I pulled her off my cock and all I got was "Yes."

I put my cock back in her mouth and she sucked until I shot my load in her mouth which she swallowed.

"When we are out we will be like any other couple. If we are in your flat or my house I will be in charge. No more mister nice guy wondering when we are going to have sex you will offer you self to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes" was all she said.

"How long have you wanted someone else to be in charge of you?" I asked.

"I was in college and the fellas I went out with wanted to fuck me but thought that if they said yes or no Amy they would be able to. It was when I left college and started to date a man who was six years old than me and he stared to tell me what to do when we were in his house that I started to feel horny. I was not long before we were fucking in different positions that he told me to get into in the house, and that's when I knew what I wanted sexually. Since then you are the first one who has actually just told me what I have to do. The one or two others have been yes Amy or no Amy which did nothing for me at all."

"Lean over the back of the chair with your tits hanging over the other side, spread your legs, further than that". With a swift swat of my hand on her ass as she leant over and spread her legs as far as she could.

I got behind her and pushed my cock up her and she moaned a bit, I grabbed her thighs and started to pound her back and forth. Amy came just before me. After a while I pulled out of her as another moan left her lips. Amy just stayed there.

"Get dressed we are going to the pub" was all I said.

Amy started to put her clothes on while I watched, as she but her bra on I just said "Stop."

Amy just stood there with her bottom half clothed and her bra half on, with her tits firmly on her chest. I walked over pinched and played with her nipples just to see, but she just smiled. I took each tit and put it in the cup of the bra with one last squeeze before telling her to carry on. As the pub was not far we walked over, found a nice corner and sat down and was just like any other couple in the pub. Amy had a smile on her face as she spoke and I loved her even more. Our next play date would be fun as well as now I know what to do. As it's my house my rules.

Taffe
Taffe
115 Followers