My Housekeeper and Her Cuckold

Story Info
I hire a new housekeeper and use her while her husband watches.
14.4k words
4.33
115.2k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
q-tip
q-tip
403 Followers

Chapter 1

My old housekeeper had quit when her husband found out. I thought it was a little nearsighted of him, he could have at least asked to watch. But no, he didn't think it was right and he made her find another job. She still wanted to come over from time to time, but he was keeping a close eye on her now. I heard from others that she was being particularly bitchy to him, but that's what you get when your wife is frustrated I guess.

So I ran an ad for a new housekeeper. Someone who could come in three or four times a week to clean, do some laundry, change my sheets, and maybe make me lunch and dinner since I'm not much of a cook. The first dozen or so that I interviewed were horrible, no other way to put it. Some were obviously too lazy to do much of anything, a few were so old that I wasn't sure they could do it at all, the rest either appeared to having drinking or drug problems.

A woman named Brooke called and asked me if I'd filled the position yet. I didn't expect much, but I invited her over anyway. Boy was I surprised.

Anyway, I told her to just come in and that I'd probably be in the pool in the back. That's where I usually was at that time of the day. She arrived just as I was climbing the ladder and getting out of the pool. We greeted each other, but her eyes kept wandering down to my swimming suit. When she wasn't looking I glanced down to see what she was looking at. I was horrified, my suit was wet and it was clinging to me like a second skin, she could clearly see the outline of my cock. I don't want to brag but I have a rather thick penis, it's not overly long, but it is as big around as my wrist. Its outline was clearly visible to her and it must have looked huge.

I excused myself so that I could pull the trunks away from body and drape a towel over my shoulders. We sat by the small table that I keep next the pool so that we could talk. She had brought some papers with her and we chatted as I looked through them. There was no question that she was the best candidate by far, she was fun and had no problem with the duties.

Everything was going so well that I was surprised to see that she was looking at my crotch again. Not staring, just glancing, but for longer periods each time. I pointed out some trivial thing behind her so that when she turned her head I could glance down and see what the problem was. Well, my swimming trunks had ridden up and the head of cock was peeking out the leg hole, and it was getting harder!

Chapter 2

Brooke started work two days later and everything went great. She had long brown hair, about 5'5" tall with really large breasts, I fell in love with them the first time I saw them. She took care of the laundry that had piled up, cleaned the house; her meals were great, most of the time I was in my office working or running errands around town. I was trying not to repeat the swimming suit episode. Well, I did the best I could. I liked looking at Brooke, I liked the way she moved and how she looked bent over working. I particularity liked the way she looked one day when she was working on a tough spot on the kitchen floor. Her breasts moved under her blouse as she scrubbed and, even though she was clearly wearing a bra, I had a hard time looking away.

It was about a week later that I was in the hot tub. I had told Brooke that I never wore a bathing suit in there, so if she saw me soaking she might want to stay away. She didn't.

I was about half asleep with the bubbles turned off when I heard her behind me asking if I'd like some iced tea to cool off with. I turned in surprise to catch her, again, staring between my legs. Only this time she could clearly see my entire length because of the clear water. Her face was flushed and her mouth was opened just a little, I watched as she wet her lips with her tongue. She had probably been standing there for awhile, the ice in the tea was largely melted.

There's a water-proof lounge next the tub and I pushed myself up and onto the lounge as she handed me the tea. I couldn't help myself, it just physiological I guess, but my cock was already getting hard. In fact it was starting to stand straight up and Brooke's staring wasn't helping. She was breathing like she'd just run a race, and her breasts were moving nicely under her blouse. I think she forgotten to wear a bra.

I patted the lounge next to me and asked her if she wanted to sit down for a minute. She sat without once taking her eyes off my erection.

"Would you like to touch it?" I asked.

"Oh. I couldn't do that. That would be wrong." She was empathic in her reply and held her hand to her chest as though to confirm what she'd just said. But her eyes didn't look away.

She was sitting on my right so I reached across her, took her right hand, and brought it to my cock. She didn't object, she just moaned a little as her fingers touched me. I moved her hand so that she was stroking me, although even with her fingers closed they could only cover about half my girth. I removed my hand from hers but she didn't stop, she continue stroking me as I put my right arm around her and pulled her so that her head was resting on my chest.

It was while Brooke's face was close to my cock, and while her hand was firmly grasping me, that I took her picture with my smart phone. She jumped up in surprise and alarm at the sound.

"What did you do? Why would you do that?" She demanded.

"Do you like it?" I asked, showing her the picture. Her face was very visible, as was my swollen prick with her tiny hand wrapped half way around it.

"Why, are you going to tell my husband? You wouldn't!" She was beside herself, I was afraid she would start crying.

"Why? Because I want you, and I don't want to hear any more about how you're married and you can't do this sort of thing. From now on you're going to do exactly as you're told. Do you understand me, Brooke? You're going to be mine."

"Are you going to send that to my husband if I don't do what you want?" She demanded.

"No. I would never do that," she looked relieved for just a second. "But I would post it on the internet and send a couple of hundred emails to people. Your husband may get one by accident I suppose."

She looked at me in shock. Her face went pale for a minute, even through her very visible sexual flush. Soon the flush returned, was this exciting her? What an interesting thought.

"What about my husband, if I'm yours?"

"I don't care about your husband. Screw him every night for all I care. But when I want you, you're mine, no questions asked, and I mean the second I want you."

She considered this for a minute before asking, "What do you want me to do?"

"Let's start by calling me 'sir,' after all, I am in charge aren't I?" I asked her.

"Yes, sir," she answered in a subdued voice. Her face was pointed down but she was looking up at me. I couldn't help but notice that her eyes had a certain twinkle that was not there before.

"Right now I want you to take off your blouse, Brooke. I want to see your breasts."

She didn't answer, she simply started to unbutton her blouse, her eyes downcast now.

I was glad to see that she wasn't wearing a bra that day, her breasts were magnificent, even better than I had imagined. Her nipples were hard and her breath was coming rapidly again. Her upper chest was red, more of the sexually flush that I was seeing on her face. She looked up at me slyly to see what my reaction would be. I smiled at her and she started to smile back before catching herself.

"Now the pants," I ordered.

She moved slowly at first. Her slacks were made for comfort while cleaning, not for glamour. As they fell to the patio I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing conservative panties, 'granny panties,' like I suspected she would be. In fact she was wearing a very sexy and rather skimpy pair of thongs, almost like she was expecting them to be exposed.

"I didn't have anything else, all my others are in the laundry..." she trailed off.

"Get over here and get on your knees, Brooke. You're going to finish what you started." I instructed her.

Soon Brooke had her hand on my cock again, this time with her mouth much closer to it than before.

I held my breath as Brooke lowered her mouth to my cock. Soon her soft lips were touching me followed by her tongue. She tried to fit me into her mouth but she could only open wide enough for the head to enter. It was enough as she started to lick me at the same time. Soon she was moving faster, both of her hands moving up and down on me at the same time.

I stopped her and ordered her to stand in front of me. She let go of me reluctantly, but finally she was standing before me, breathing hard.

"Take off your panties," I ordered. Brooke didn't waste any time dropping them to the patio to join the rest of her clothing. Her pussy was exposed to me, red and wet, showing that she was very turned on. She was quivering with excitement and even the top of her thighs were wet.

"Bend over the recliner," I directed.

As I stood she bent over, spreading her legs apart without even thinking about it. I ran my fingers over her wet slit, spreading the moisture and opening her. She moaned.

I didn't want to just shove myself inside of her so I ran the head of my cock over her wet pussy, feeling her jump as I touched the hard nub of her clit. Slowly I started to work my way inside, a little at a time, stopping whenever it seemed like she needed a rest, and then pulling out just to start all over again.

Brooke's moans increased, and we both knew that she wouldn't stop me. After what seemed like a long time I was all the way inside of her, I stopped there savoring the incredible feeling of being surrounded by her and the sight of her stretched around me.

Soon she was pushing back at me, wanting me to move inside of her, urging me to fuck her. I moved slowly at first, enjoying the sensations, but I picked up speed as she moaned, "..faster...oh...yes...faster...please..."

In front of us was a picture window into the house, because of the way the sun was shining it was acting as a mirror rather than a window. When I took the second picture Brooke's head was up, her eyes were closed, and she looked like she was having an organism. I don't think it was her first. Behind her in the picture was a man with his face covered by the smart phone, but obviously fucking her.

After that I concentrated on just her. Working myself into her as fast and as hard as I could until she came again, this time screaming aloud. That was enough to set me off and I came hard inside of her.

As I slipped out Brooke collapsed onto the lounge, her pussy white-wet from me. I sat beside her and put her head on my lap.

"Why did you take another picture?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"Because I want to be sure," I answered.

"Sure of what?"

"Sure that you know who's in charge," I said.

"Clean me, Brooke" I ordered. She got up as though to get a wash towel but I stopped her, "No, with your mouth."

She looked shocked, then revolted. I thought she might run away, but she didn't. She got down on her knees again and approached me gingerly. She took my softening cock in her hands and brought her face close to it, as though to smell it first. Her first lick was very tentative and she made a face, but I think that was more from what she anticipated the taste to be rather than what she really experienced.

Soon she was licking and sucking with more enthusiasm and, I noticed, her right hand had disappeared. It was between her thighs and the faster her fingers moved the more enthusiastically she licked me. All of this was making me hard again but suddenly Brooke pulled away from me, her hand on my cock stopped moving, her mouth opened, and she climaxed. She almost fell over as she came, her head finally coming to rest on my thigh.

"I can't believe I did that!" She said. "I've never, not in front, oh god..." Her embarrassment was obvious. I'm sure that she'd played with herself before, she wouldn't be human if she hadn't, but it's possible that nobody else had ever been with her at the time. Her hand was still between her thighs and she was lightly stroking herself, having small orgasms even as her embarrassment showed.

Finally she sat back on her heels. Her breasts were moving freely with her breathing and, while she looked a little shocked by what had happened, she was smiling.

"Tomorrow, when you arrive, go into the guest bedroom and take off all of your clothing. You'll be working naked tomorrow," I told her. Her eyes grew huge, she was trying to take in what I was saying.

"Now go take a shower before you go home. You don't want to smell like you've just been fucked," I ordered.

Without a word Brooke left. I could hear the shower running and then the sound of the front door closing.

Chapter 3

Later that night I received an email from Brooke saying that what we had done was wrong, that she couldn't do that anymore, that she certainly couldn't work the way I wanted her to, and that she would have to quit. I simply responded with a copy of the picture I had taken of us reflected in the picture window.

The next morning I was still in bed when I heard Brooke's key open the front door. I heard her walk into the guestroom and then down the hall and into my bedroom. I watched as she walked in, naked.

I had gotten up a lot earlier, showered, brushed my teeth, all of the things one normally does in the morning. But the bed had looked so comfortable that I'd simply crawled back into it again. That's where I was when Brooke walked in

.

"What did you do last night?" I asked her.

She looked a little startled. "You went home, you were very turned on. What did you do?"

Looking down she said in very small voice, "I fucked my husband."

"Who started it?" I asked. "Did you start it or did he?"

"I did, I guess I kind of jumped him as soon as I got home," she replied.

"Good. Was it good for you?" I asked.

"It was OK," she said looking off to the side. Somehow I didn't think it was very good

.

"Are you wet now?" I continued.

"I don't know," she replied, looking straight at me.

"Well, check," I instructed her.

I watched as Brooke ran her finger along her slit. It came out shinny with her juices.

"How do you taste, Brooke?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"I think it's time you found out, do that again and taste yourself," I told her.

She looked uncomfortable but after several seconds she touched herself again and brought her finger to her mouth. I watched, my cock stirring under the covers as she licked, and then sucked her wet finger.

"How did you taste?"

"OK I guess. I don't know how I'm suppose to taste," she answered.

"Come here and let me taste you," I instructed her. Brooke moved to the side of the bed and repeated the process, this time offering me her finger to suck. Her breath caught as my lips closed around her.

"You taste very good Brooke. I think I'm going to have to eat you sometime," Brooke blushed at the compliment.

"Haven't you ever wondered what a woman tastes like?" I asked her.

"NO," she responded.

"You've never thought about it? Or maybe had a fantasy? Ever?" I was pushing her.

"Well, maybe once a long time ago. But I'm married now."

I pulled the covers off and climbed out of bed. My erection was fully formed, hard and sticking straight at her.

"Oh, sir," she said as she saw it.

I pulled her close, as we stood holding each other for the first time my erection was pushing against her. Brooke opened her legs and reached down to direct me against her pussy.

We stood like that a few minutes until Brooke started to move against me, trying to get more friction against her pussy and maybe trying to get me inside. When she started to pant against my chest I pulled away. I reached down and touched her clit, rubbing it until I was sure she was about to cum, when I stopped.

"Have you ever had orgasm denial, Brooke? I mean, on purpose."

I slipped on a pair of jeans and a shirt as Brooke stood there, panting. The idea of being dressed while she was working around the house in the nude was highly erotic. As I left the bedroom for my in-home office, and work, I pulled her to me again. I played with her left breast and nipple as I looked into her eyes and told her:"you'll come today, Brooke. I promise you that, but not until I tell you that you can. Until then, you'll just have to think about it."

I could hear Brooke moving around the house, cleaning and straightening, while I worked. She straightened in the office for a few minutes, making sure that I noticed her and that her breasts accidentally knocked some papers off my desk. Later I heard the vacuum running in the bedroom, and then the sound changed, it was still running but it didn't sound like it was moving. I walked down the hall, not concerned about being heard over the noise coming from the machine. When I reached the door I could see that Brooke was facing partially away from me, and was straddling the handle of the vacuum cleaner. She was holding the vibrating handle of the vacuum against her pussy, grinding down on it and breathing hard again.

I watched and waited as Brooke got closer and closer to orgasm. When I thought I had it right I stepped inside the room and unplugged the machine. In the sudden silence Brooke's moans were clearly audible. She looked at me, her eyes half closed, and her mouth open. "Oh...sir...I was so close...please sir..." She was still grinding against the handle, but without the vibration it just wasn't working as well.

"Get as close as you want Brooke, as many times as you can, but you can't come until I tell you to. Why don't you fix lunch for us both out by the pool?" We'd never eaten together, but again, I had a plan. We talked as we ate, and I let my hands and fingers keep Brooke in a state of arousal. She stopped eating several times just to concentrate on the sensations from her breasts and pussy. After awhile I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and brought her hand to my erection, so that we were working on each other as our lunches sat untouched. Soon Brooke crawled under the table and started to lick and suck me. I knew that she was trying to get me excited enough to fuck her, but instead I offered her a fork full of her salad to eat while she sat on her hands and knees inches from my prick.

She quickly ate the food and then returned to working on me. We continued like this until her salad was gone. Lick my cock, eat some lunch, all the time Brooke was kneeling between my legs dependent on me to feed her and to fuck her.

"When you come over on Friday, plan on staying late, Brooke. I'll be hosting the weekly poker game that night and I'll need you to serve and to clean up."

Brooke looked at me in surprised, "I can't do that naked!"

"Of course not, I'll have a uniform for you to wear. Not some silly 'French-maid' thing, but a uniform I'll pick out. They'll be four to five guys, including myself. Sometimes one or two of the guys will bring their girlfriends or wives, but not always."

I bent down to look at Brooke as I told her this. I caught her pulling her hand away from her own crotch were she'd been touching herself as she ate both me and her salad.

As she got up I noticed that patio showed a few drops of wetness, below where she had been squatting.

"Don't change the sheets yet, Brooke. You'll have a chance to do that later."

Before Brooke turned to go into the house I instructed her to take a pair of scissors and sit in front of the mirror in the bathroom to trim her pubic hair as short as possible.

She looked at me in shock and said, "But, what about my husband?"

"Tell him that you did it to please him. He'll love it, I guarantee. Just tell him you did it to be even sexier for him," I said.

q-tip
q-tip
403 Followers