My Husband

Story Info
One woman challenges another.
2.3k words
4.2
89.3k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,499 Followers

I arrived home slightly earlier than usual. I tossed my bag into the bedroom and was heading toward the front room to see if Katie was there when I heard her talking with her friend, Hayley.

I have rather ambivalent feelings towards Hayley. She was several years younger than Katie, nineteen, I think. She was also a cheerleader, or had been, but seeing she's graduated I don't suppose she is one anymore. She was a blonde with a sensational figure and an attitude. Her face and figure made you want to throw her on the nearest bed and ravish her. Her attitude made you want to strangle her. Or possibly just spank her until she's more compliant.

Not feeling ready to face her wriggling her bottom and presenting her cleavage for inspection, accompanied by abuse if you did so, I promptly halted and was about to reverse my tracks when I heard part of what they were talking about. I decided to listen just a little more.

"Not my husband," Katie was saying.

"Yes. Even your precious Rob. Flash a bit of tit or leg and he'll go to water. Coo sweetly and he'll crawl naked over broken glass to help."

"Well, I don't need to do those sort of things, and if you tried I'll bet you'd come a cropper."

"What makes you think I wouldn't have him wound around my finger, just by showing him a bit of skin?"

"Because," said Katie, and I could hear the triumph in her voice, "you irritate him. I heard him say once that what he'd really like is to put you across his knee and give you a good spanking."

"Bullshit," snapped Hayley, incensed. "I'd bet I could get him running all over the place, just by showing some skin. I could have him panting over me as soon as he walks into the room."

"Really," said Katie. "I'd love to see that. It's not going to happen."

"It will if I want it to," insisted Hayley. "He's just a man and they think with their dicks. I'll have him drooling so hard he won't even notice you're in the room."

"And if you don't?" asked Katie, sounding a trifle pissed off. "What sort of penalty would you be willing to undergo?"

"Well, I'll decide how much skin I show and if he's not all over me, and doesn't make any smutty remarks, and just treats me like his sister then I'll pay a penalty. What do you suggest?"

I'll lay odds that Katie was smirking as she came up with her suggestion.

"You show off your skin and if Rob is a perfect gentleman then we'll tell him you've been misbehaving and need a spanking. We ask him to deliver it."

"Fine. But when he goes gaga over me I'm going to tell him that you've been rude to me and that you need a spanking and you've got to go along with it."

Katie hesitated a moment at that, but it wasn't to refuse. It was to explain possible consequences.

"Um, if Rob spanks me he's going to want to do more and I'll probably be excited enough to let him. That's more of a penalty than you're getting."

There was a moments silence from Hayley.

"You're not suggesting that I let him fuck me after spanking me, surely?"

"Well, you're the one who's super confident of her powers over men. Actually, I doubt he'll want to fuck you."

"Not want to?" Hayley almost shrieked at that. "All men want me. Look at me. I'm gorgeous."

"It's still a distinct possibility," Katie said. "But don't let it disappoint you."

"No. He has to. If he'd take you after spanking you then he'll damn well have to take me. You'll have to insist."

Katie cracked up.

"Will you listen to yourself? Demanding that my husband spank you and ravish you if you can't seduce him."

There was a snort from Hayley. "Not going to happen," she said with a sneering tone to her voice. "You watch. He'll crumble before me."

"OK," said Katie. "We have a deal. I'm going to enjoy watching you get spanked and ravished. When are we going to try our little stunt?"

"Why not right now. Rob's due home shortly, isn't he?"

That was my cue to retreat. I backed up to the front door and opened it, then closed it with a bit of a bang. I stepped into our bedroom and took off my jacket. It was warm enough that I didn't really need it, and it gave the girls a bit more time.

"You there, Katie," I called, stepping into the front room.

Ye gods and little fishes. If I'd had false teeth I'd have swallowed them. Katie was in one of the armchairs looking hard-done-by. Hayley, on the other hand, was draped on the couch, naked. She was definitely playing for keeps.

I gave her a casual nod, and lifted a hand to acknowledge that she existed and strolled over to Katie and dropped a kiss on her.

"Rough day," I said. "Glad to be home. What's for dinner?"

"Lasagne. In case you didn't notice, we have a guest."

"I noticed," I protested. "I said hullo to her, didn't I?"

I turned towards Hayley, who was looking a little disconcerted.

"How's it going, Hayley?" I asked, settling down onto the arm of Katie's chair.

"Fine," she muttered.

"Um, Rob, in case you hadn't noticed, Hayley is naked."

"Well, of course I noticed. Pretty little thing, isn't she. Have you taken up nudism, Hayley? I know some people like that sort of thing."

"Uh, no," she mumbled, looking rather embarrassed.

"What it is, Rob," said Katie gleefully, "is that Hayley was misbehaving earlier, and we decided that she needed to be spanked. I volunteered your services for the spanking. That's why she's undressed. She's waiting for her punishment."

"Why me?" I asked with a frown. "Why not her father? What did she do, anyway?"

"Ah we'd rather not discuss that, and she doesn't want her father to spank her. You won't really mind helping out, would you?"

"Just a spanking?" I asked, trying to sound dubious rather than jumping in the air and shouting "YES!"

Katie nodded. "For now," she said.

Hayley had jumped to her feet, looking rather indignant at my reluctance to spank her. I was a man. I should want to be all over her. I was a man all right. I noticed the way her breasts bounced enticingly when she jumped to her feet. I mentally added a couple of hard swats for that.

"If you really want me to, love," I said to Katie.

"Ah, do you want to get dressed first?" I asked Hayley.

"What's wrong with spanking me like this," she asked, indicating her lovely body, smiling nicely at me as she did so. I have to admit, she was pouring on the sex appeal.

"That's OK, if you don't mind," I said, "but if I'm going to spank you it's only fair to warn you that it would be a proper spanking. It won't just be a token swat on your bottom."

"I understand," she said. "It will be a proper spanking. Aren't you the lucky one?"

"I'm sorry? If you've changed your mind. . ." I let the sentence hang.

"No, that fine. Let's do this."

I shrugged and moved over to the couch and sat down. Hayley tossed a look at Katie and then came and draped herself over my knee, legs parted, making sure I got a good look at her pussy. Katie looked a little irritated at that and I made a note not to let my hand stray.

Before I started the spanking I reached for Hayley's hand and removed it from where it was starting to grope. She was going down fighting, and fighting dirty, at that.

"If you don't mind," I said.

I sat there, idly drumming my fingers on Hayley's bottom.

"How severe a spanking am I supposed to be delivering?" I asked.

Katie rocked her hand back and forth.

"Medium," she said.

"So a nice red bottom but no bruises?"

"That sounds about right," she said.

I could hear Hayley muttering something under her breath.

Trying to keep a straight face when you want to roll on the floor laughing is hard. Fortunately, a bit of exercise helps. My hand came down smartly on Hayley's bottom, leaving a nice red mark. And serves you right, I said to myself as Hayley squealed.

With that I continued happily, giving a decent spanking covering both cheeks. Like I warned her, it wasn't a token spank. Every one of those spanks would have smarted, and Hayley's bottom developed a nice red glow quite quickly. That doesn't mean that the spanking finished quickly. I dragged it out a bit, giving her what her father should have given her years ago.

Finally satisfied I swung her back to her feet.

"Assuming that you only got undressed for the spanking," I said sternly, "you might like to get your clothes on now."

"Ah, not just yet, Rob," said Katie. "Hayley, would you be so kind as to bend over the end of the couch?"

"What gives?" I asked, as Hayley did as requested, flinging me a triumphant glance. She obviously expected immediate capitulation when it came to fucking her.

Katie came and stood right in front of me, her hand touching my chest.

"You now when you said just a spanking and I said for now," she said, "well we really need you to give Hayley a good fuck now. I promised her you would after the spanking."

"You've got to be kidding," I said indignantly. "You can't expect me to rape Hayley just because you want me to."

"It wouldn't be rape," protested Katie. "Tell him Hayley."

"You have to," said Hayley, through gritted teeth. "Katie promised you would."

The thought that I was reluctant to have sex with her was really getting to her. Hard cheese, woman. You're an awful bitch at times.

"Remind me to give you a decent spanking when we have some privacy," I murmured to Katie, and she smirked at me.

"I am not going to make love to her," I stated. "If you really want me to I'll fuck her, but that will be it."

"That's all I ask," cooed Katie. "That's fine by you, isn't it, Hayley?"

Hayley nodded.

"Well, if you both insist."

I moved up behind Hayley, undoing my belt as I came. Hayley's nipples were pointed, and her face was flushed. Glancing at her pussy it was easy to see that she was aroused, her lips puffy and parted, ready and waiting. She wanted to be fucked, so fucked she was going to be.

Hayley wasn't my wife. I didn't need to be gentle and considerate with her. (Not that I always am with Katie. She likes a little rough and tumble occasionally.) I pressed my cock against Hayley's lips, just easing past them for the moment. Then I reached around her and roughly took hold of her breasts.

I drove fully in with one rough thrust. Hayley shrieked and her bottom seemed to lift into the air as I drove home, while at the same time my hands mauled her breasts.

There was a wail of, "Oh my god," from Hayley and then I really let her have it. I battered her pussy, thrusting in hard and often, my balls slapping hard against her with every thrust. At the same time I pinched her nipples and treated her breasts as squeeze balls, using them ruthlessly.

It wasn't exactly rape, but it was certainly rough sex, with Hayley taking a good pounding while she shrieked her head off. The only catch was that she loved it.

Now there was no way that Hayley was a virgin. I'd have noticed that when I entered her and I doubt that even the silliest virgin would agree to lose their virginity over a dumb bet. So Hayley had had previous lovers, one at least, but probably several.

I'll lay odds that they all made careful love to her, worshipping her body and not making any crude demands. Now she was suddenly being treated simply as a woman, not a sex goddess, and my cock was demanding an immediate response from her body.

She responded, using her hips to bounce up and down, driving herself hard to meet my demands, keening her delight as my cock ravaged her. There was nothing I could do about that but just keep on fucking, hard and often.

When the end approached I just sailed in harder than ever. Hayley was practically yodelling, and when her climax hit her she just screamed.

I finally withdrew, leaving Hayley slumped over the couch. I don't think she was out cold, but it was a near thing. I turned and looked at Katie who was staring, open-mouthed. I just spread my hands and shrugged.

"My god," muttered Katie. "When you said you wouldn't make love but just fuck her, you weren't kidding, were you."

"Just remember that it's your turn this evening, for getting me into this," I murmured.

Like that threat had any effect. She just gave me woman's patented smile number three, saying do your worst.

"What do we do now with Hayley?" I asked.

"Oh, just leave her there until she recovers. I'll take care of her. Why don't you run down the street and get a couple of things for me? By the time you're back she'll be dressed, at least."

An unusual afternoon, I decided as I drove down the street, leaving Katie to gloat over her little victory. And I'd have to repeat the whole performance with Katie that evening. It looked as though I was in for a strenuous night. I idly wondered if Katie would arrange for me to take Hayley again sometime. Could be interesting.

Ashson
Ashson
8,499 Followers