My Husband a Pornstar

Story Info
A loving and caring husband is made to explore his sexuality.
1.9k words
4.4
79.6k
86

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtanya
gtanya
133 Followers

I am a 30 year woman who is proud of her husband. He is the one that supports the family, puts food on the table and works very hard to make my life so much better than what it was when we were a normal couple.

He is a very good looking boy with sharp features, long blonde hair almost reaching his mid back, an average body with very big butt. He has very less body hair and his hair being naturally blonde camouflages with his white skin. I was immediately attracted to him when i saw him in college for the first time. I knew I wanted this boy since a long time, so in the lunch time I introduced myself and we started hanging out together. I could see that he was a very soft and delicate boy which is what i wanted in my partner. I wanted someone who would be caring, loving and romantic.

I come from very rough part of the town and my childhood wasn't as good as a normal kid's would have been. My father died early and I had to work hard from an early age to earn my living. My mother worked hard to help all 3 of my siblings but all my younger ones died even after all the efforts. I moved out of town after my mom died and was a lone bird so I joined the community school while doing part time jobs. Soon I passed with flying colours and had a scholarship for my college. But after all this, I was looking for a loving partner. I was bisexual and I had known this since an early age. I was very well built and I had taken after my father. I was 5'9", 170 lbs with no fat to show on my body. Yes, I use to work out by myself. My fairy boy on the other hand was 5'8", 150 lbs and very soft.

Our college life was really good. We became best of friends by the end of the second semester and I had started to develop feeling for this extra-caring boy. I knew he was shy and was never going to ask me out. I thought of taking the lead and propose my love for him. So one day while i was helping him braid his hair, which he loved me to do, I asked him what he thought of me. He turned red and I knew he thought of me more than a friend. So I took the opportunity to ask him out and we became lovers on that day. Even though I was the dominant one in the relationship, our love life was quite usual for our years in college.

Soon after passing our college, we had our jobs and moved in together. Our work kept us busy and we would enjoy our weekends together. He knew that i was bisexual so to spice up our sex life, I had asked him to dress in my clothes and he agreed without a thought. So it was a weekend and I helped him to dress up in a red dress with matching heels and panties. I made his hair in a high ponytail and he had shaved all his body hair. I helped him apply the makeup and he looked so much like a pretty girl. He was very happy himself. So we went out to a LGBT friendly bar and went on to dance. A couple of butch girls, wanted to dance with him but I didn't let them. He was all mine for the life. He even got a few looks from the other men and gurls around. We had tremendous sex that night.

After that night, it became a weekend ritual. After a couple of years, he had a wardrobe of his own and even allowed me to take him to a salon and get his hair cut in a feminine style but still would wrap his hair in a bun at work. We soon had a lot of Cross-dresser friends and even a few lesbian girl friends and we would hang out a lot on the weekends. Life was going pretty good.

One of our friends, a cross-dresser himself, asked me if I wanted to earn a lot of money at one shot. I was curious and wanted to listen to her plan. She said that my husband is the prettiest boy he has met and we would be paid a hell lot of money if he can start from being a boy and let a master transform him into a sissy. There was a lot of money at stake and that made me okay with him having sex with a man. It was cheating in my mind as he wasn't gay.

To learn if he was okay with having sex with another man, I asked him if we can have a MFF threesome and although he was shocked by this, he happily agreed. I told him that i will surprise him on the weekend and to dress the hottest he can. I had arranged for a very hot bi friend of mine from the bar who has always had hots for my boy and had asked multiple times to fuck him. He was very well built and about 6'2". I had told him to intimidate my boy a bit if he backs out. So back at home, my fairy was dressed in his lingerie with very high heels. Make up at his best, red lips and nails. He probably thought that i was going to get a beautiful girl to have sex with, which is where i created the confusion. I know I am a mean bitch but all I wanted was for my fairy to explore his sexuality and earn a hell lot of money.

So when the hunk arrived home, my husband was so shocked to see him. I could immediately see the bulge on this man. He was very horny to find my fairy in such a hot outfit. My husband objected by saying that it was supposed to be a MFF, and i cleared the confusion by saying that it is. I considered him a girl since he was dressed that way. My husband said he had misunderstood and wanted to back out and that is when the hunk came over and kissed me. He started making out with me while my husband started crying looking at us. This hunk was too big for him. This hunk then told my fairy that if he wanted him to stop kissing his wife, he would but then he would need a hand-job from my fairy today and a blowjob tomorrow. My fairy being such a loving boy, agreed without hesitation.

The hunk then sat on the sofa and ordered fairy to open his pants. My husband acted so submissively, he did as he was asked. He opened his jip and took his cock out. It was the first ever cock he had touched other than his own. And the hunk was so hard and already had a drop of pre-cum. I could see my fairy in discomfort yet blushing to the hard cock. Hunk told him to look into his eyes while milking his cock.

My fairy did as told and within minutes hunk came in loads. The first shot was unannounced and went straight into my boy's hair. He moved away and the rest of the shots fell on hunk's stomach. Hunk wanted either of us to clean him up by licking his cum which my fairy did as he didn't want me to. He was so caring. After the hunk left, my fairy went in the room and locked it, didn't speak to me for 6 hours. Later in the night when he came out, I apologized to him for whatever i had done and told him everything that i had in mind. He said that he wasn't gay and he would not give the hunk a blowjob on the next day and will call the police. I told him that i saw his bulge in his panties when he was giving the handjob. My fairy blushed again but said that it wasn't really because of that. I wasn't buying that and I told him to let his mind free and decide in a couple of days if he wanted to do the porn. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to earn so much. He agreed to think about it.

The next day, my fairy was dressed as usual in hot yoga pants and a pink top with her hair in a girly ponytail when the hunk arrived. As soon as the fairy opened the door, the hunk entered and started making out with my fairy. He picked him up such that my fairy had to hold him with his legs crossed on hunk's back and his hand on hunk's shoulders while he was forcefully kissed. Hunk carried fairy to our bedroom and continued kissing him. He was holding his ponytail to force the kiss. It was so Hot.

He then put the fairy on the bed and got on top of him, started making out as if my fairy was the girl. My fairy was moaning badly. He was totally into it and had lost all the control. Hunk started humping my boy's ass and the boy could do nothing but feel the bulge on his hole while getting his neck nibbled.

Soon it was irresistible for the hunk to wait anymore and he wanted fairy to suck on him. My boy fairy did as he was asked. He went down on his knees on the floor, and seductively took hunk's cock in his mouth. He licked the pre-cum on his head and then slowly engulfed the whole head in his mouth. The act was so hot and it felt as if my fairy was born to do that.

It scared me as much as it had turned me on. What if I had pushed my fairy in a place where he wouldn't come back to me. He had loved me so much over the past 10 years and I had turned him gay knowingly.

Even while having those thoughts, I was masturbating all the time. Fairy had almost took half his cock in his mouth and was sucking so enthusiastically. Hunk held fairy's ponytail and started using his mouth according to his wished. He was now close to coming and pushed fairy deep on his cock making him gag badly and unloaded straight down his throat. He was completely exhausted after that as his semi hard cock came out of my husband's mouth. My husband in his state of trance started cleaning his cock of any cum drops left on the cock. This assured me that my husband was at least bi if not gay and would probably won't hesitate to act in the porn.

Once the hunk was gone, I could feel the shame in my fairy's eyes. He was very ashamed of how he had been turned on the whole time and how he had lost control. I assured him that I still loved him and it was ok if he liked it, which he said that he did. I asked him if he wanted to act in the porn movie and to my surprise, he said yes without hesitation.

*****

Please let me know if you want me to write more. This is my first story and I know it is probably very amateur. Your comments will help.

gtanya
gtanya
133 Followers