My Husband a Pornstar Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife watches the first film with husband's master.
2.3k words
4.32
49k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers

So here I was sitting in my house alone, thinking about why I had convinced my husband to be a gay sissy porn star. He was currently shooting at a location 2 hours away from my house. He had been given a hotel room which he was sharing with his 'master' as the movie director wanted them to have a good understanding and chemistry together.

He was going to earn 100k for 3 short films which were going to be shot in a span of 10 days. It was good money for us but I was now scared as hell for whatever I had done. I was scared of losing him and scared of the thought that I had actually used the person who had loved me to be rich. This thought made me want to vomit and even though in my mind, I wanted to back out, my fairy was totally into it. Once he had sucked hunk's cock, he seemed to want more and more. After the first two days of the shoot, I thought of visiting my fairy and see if he was doing ok.

As I reached the site, I was informed that my fairy was in the vanity van with the master. I was sure that he would be sucking his master's cock. So I entered the van and I was shocked to see 3 men lined up in doggy style on the seat and my fairy licking one of the asses. He was doing it with so much concentration that he didn't even register the fact that someone had opened the door. He was dressed in matching black bra, panties, high heels and his hair were in pigtails. His panty had a word "SISSY" written in silver and he had a collar. The man who was being licked was moaning very heavily and it seemed that this training for going on for a long time. My fairy had marks on his bum which meant that he had been spanked badly. I went over and touched his marks and he twitched and doubled his efforts. He was terrified of someone and wanted to do his best to perform. Soon the man being licked turned around and stood up and shot his load on my fairy's hair. Again the fairy sucked him dry and then turned around to expect his master but instead found me.

Now we were alone in the vanity van and I was crying but the fairy wasn't sad at all. He was infact very happy to see me but a bit ashamed to be in that state and to have me witness the ass licking. He told me that this was a once in a lifetime experience and he was happy that I had helped him explore his sexuality. He said I should not be afraid of losing him when I had told him about my fear. He told me that he loved me and it would be best if I leave as he would feel uncomfortable doing weird things. Suddenly the door of the vanity had opened and I saw the fear in my fairy's eyes. He immediately crawled towards the giant figure that had entered the van and started licking his feet. The man slapped fairy's bum and the fairy immediately sat in the corner. He sat down next to me and took me on his lap with no effort. He told the fairy to go to the director's van and pleasure him till he joins him there. Fairy even though didn't want to leave me but did that with a puppy face. I couldn't believe my fairy going out dressed as he was. In the van, my fairy's master told me that he was gay and he had no intention to do anything to me, which I was both happy and sad to hear. He took me in his lap just to show the reaction of the fairy.

But he had a proposition for me. I heard the proposition and was shocked to hear it. I told him that I would think about it and I would let him know. He said he wanted to show something to me and maybe that would help me decide.

So we went to director's cabin where my fairy was riding the director even when the director seemed to be sleeping. His cock was huge and my fairy was bouncing like a happy girl with his pigtails flowing in synchronization. Master made a weird noise with his mouth and my fairy immediately removed himself from the cock and came to him like a pet bitch, opened his pants, took out his cock and took it in his mouth, all in front of me as if I wasn't even there. He gave him an expert blowjob which made me feel that he was meant to suck cocks. They way he sucked his balls made me question the times when he wanted to suck my boobs. The way he swallowed the load without even spilling a drop made me realize that he was probably long gone. I just left the place without even saying a word. I could see my fairy being lifted in his master's arms and taken back to the van.

Eight more days had passed and my fairy was home. He looked so different. He was dressed perfectly as a girl. His hair was in a feminine style. As I was about to kiss him, he bent down and kissed my feet. He told me happily that his master was coming to meet me tonight. I remembered the proposition. I knew what he wanted. I knew what had he offered to me. I was so lost. I needed to make a decision.

So I asked my fairy if he knew why he was coming. He replied that he had no clue and he was equally confused. I told him about the proposal that his master had put in front of me. The proposal was:

He owned the production company which was making the porn movies and he would offer me a 50% profit margin and a hell amount of money if I would divorce my fairy and then he would marry him and make him live as his wife 24/7. I would receive each and every penny that my fairy owned up till now including the house.

I could feel that my fairy wasn't ready for someone to control his life all the time. He didn't say anything and just kept of staring at the wall. Later he went to the room for a nap as he has had a long week.

As soon as the master had arrived, my fairy ran towards the door to open it and greeted him with a kiss on his lips and took his coat. He sat down on the sofa and the fairy sat next to him on the ground and placed his hand on his bulge. He was continuously playing with my fairy's hair and the fairy was rubbing his bulge all the time. They were made for each other. After the small talk, master had got the DVD of the movies he had made and wanted us to have the first look. Fairy took the DVD and inserted in the player.

Scene 1: A very beautiful long haired boy had shifted in a new town where his uncle was staying. So one day the uncle decided to take his nephew to party and they went to a shady part of the town. The boy was scared but he trusted his uncle. Uncle was dressed in leather wear and his nephew had a white tshirt, very tight jeans, with socks and boots. Uncle advised the boy to obey him as he didn't want his friends to make fun of him. As they went inside the club, boy realized that it was a gay club. He had no clue that his uncle was gay. As they took a seat at a table, the boy told his uncle that he was feeling awkward as he wasn't gay and people were staring at him. Uncle told him that he should not be homophobic but the boy insisted on leaving. Uncle got really mad and decided to teach him a lesson. He took his boy to the washroom holding his hand. He ordered the boy in an angry tone to take off his jeans which the scared boy did. He threw away his pants. Boy had a pair of v shaped undies underneath.

He then asked the boy to put his hair in a girly ponytail and again the boy obeyed. He then took hold of the boy and pulled him out just like that. So now the boy who was just in his undies and tshirt, barefeet, was following his uncle to the table. He had a lot of people touch his butt on the way. Uncle told him that the only way he is going home tonight is if he dances with another boy and makes out. The boy was scared and told his uncle not to make him do that. But uncle insisted as it was the only way to teach him not to be homophobic. Soon a young man approached the table and asked for the boy to dance with him. Uncle agreed instantly and sent the boy with the man. They both were dancing as a couple with lots of touching from the man and the boy was a bit scared but soon the man pressed his lips to the boys and they started making out. The man was holding his hair and the boy was pressed completely to man's body. After a few minutes the boy and the man came back to the uncle and the man told the uncle that he wanted to borrow him for the night. Uncle was very happy to see them leave together.

(Fairy was now sucking on master's cock while I was masturbating to the video. It was all so hot to see my boy being seduced by a man.)

Scene 2:

The boy and the man were in a motel room where both of them were naked. Boy was kissing the man while stroking his cock. Man pushed his shoulder and made him kneel and take his cock in boy's mouth. Boy literally worshiped his cock, licking all of it and taking just the head into his mouth and sucking the head like there was no tomorrow. He was acting so well that it all looked real or probably it was. The man was now enjoying the blowjob way too much and announced that he was about to cum and to swallow every drop. As a professional the man took out the rest of his cock and only kept the head on boy's tongue and shot a very big load. Boy then showed the load to the camera before gulping it down happily.

Scene 3:

The boy woke up in the morning in a spooning position to the man and his big cock was trying to attack the virgin hole of the boy. Boy then tried to go down for a blowjob but the man held him and said that it was his ass's turn to take the cock. Boy told him that he was a virgin and he didn't want to feel the pain so The man being a generous man allowed to boy to control the pace. So the boy was now riding the man and had literally lost his virginity on the screen. After the man had cum inside the boy, they showered together where the boy again gave his man a blowjob and then the man asked the boy to go out and the boy said yes.

(In the middle of the third scene master had shot his load on fairy's face and he was drenched in his cum but didn't go to clean his face. He was licking whatever cum was possible using his tongue. Even I had cum a couple of times while watching the movie. It was all so hot.)

Apparently this was a movie which was going to have 2 more sequels and those were going to happen once they had seen a response to this movie. My fairy was amongst a very few androgynous porn stars who could be a part of both gay as well as she-male story lines. So it was going to be a profitable business for the master to marry this boy who he had developed a few feelings for as I could clearly see that he wasn't able to stop touching the boy even after he had cum.

So once the movie had finished, it was apparent that it was a hot movie and we had cum in huge amount and my fairy was leaking from his panties but he had no courage to touch his cock in master's presence. Master raised the question to me if I had made a decision to which I said that I needed a week's time.

So I was facing a real dilemma here: Should I let my husband be a pornstar and still be married to him? Can I leave the person who loved and cared for me for all the money and let him be a wife to some master whom he did like a lot? What about my life in the future?

(I would request you to please post more comments and I apologize to the readers who feel that I have portrayed a heartless wife but not every person is same in this world and there can be some instances like my story. Please help me be a better writer. And at last, thanks to everyone who did comment, like my story and took out time to read it.)

(To be continued)

gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers