My Husband a Pornstar Ch. 03

Story Info
Fairy husband tells the story of how his training went on.
2.6k words
4.21
30.8k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers

Please read the previous two stories to fully understand and enjoy this chapter. If you don't want to read them, here is a brief description of what has happened till now:

***

My husband was conned by me into exploring his sexuality and he finds out that he is bisexual. He also agrees on being a porn-star to earn a hell lot of money for us. After shooting for a few days, my husband returns home and watches the 3 scenes he shot with his new "master" from the movie. I face a dilemma if I should be married or take master's offer and be super rich.

I had asked my fairy's master to give me a couple of days to finalize the decision and I would let him know. I needed to discuss this with my fairy husband who was feeling ashamed a bit of his act after he had come like every other sissy does. Master had left and now we were going to discuss this between ourselves. We were both sitting on the floor and I took my fairy in my arms and gave him a hug. I never felt good when I wasn't in complete control of the situation. I didn't want to just give away my fairy even though it would have made me super rich personally. So after consoling my fairy and giving him a few kisses on his cheeks, we began our conversation about what had happened in the last 10 days. I wanted to understand how the master had treated my husband.

Fairy's STORY (Fairy's point of view):

As I had reached the movie set, I was informed of my hotel room. I entered my room and found out that master was already there. He didn't waste any time to show his dominance by ordering me to sit next to him on the floor while he was sitting on the bed. He started informing me about the rules that I had to follow for the next 10 days. He told me that all the shots will take place in the last 3 days and the rest of the 7 days was to train me to be the perfect sissy I was required to be for the movies. And hence I was to obey him at all time or I would not be paid for the movies. I didn't want us to miss out on our money and thought of doing whatever I was asked to.

He informed me of the rules, I was to follow for the next 7 days:

1) No boy clothes till the time, I leave from the set. Clothes will be provided and if not, I will be expected to be naked.

2) My hair and make up should always be girly and as described in the morning by my master.

3) I was to obey and do as he commands me to. I will be spanked if I fail to obey or just for master's pleasure.

4) I was always to call him Master or Daddy if specified and any real men to be called as Sir.

There were my 4 basic rules, as he explained while making me suck his fingers. Then he told me about the sex rules which were even more important. He bent forward and whispered the rules while taking hold of my cock and stroking it.

1) I was to always suck cock while maintaining eye contact with the master or any sir. He explained that this increases pleasure for the real man.

2) It was my duty to satisfy any man and in ways that master deemed fit.

3) I was to eat each and every droplet of cum that came out of Master's cock from this day onwards. If he wished to deposit cum in my ass, I would have to get it out on my hand and lick it clean.

4) I wasn't allowed to eat any other man's cum but I would be allowed to get it deposited in any other part of my body unless master allows me to eat it.

5) I would not be allowed to orgasm till master deemed fit and would be put in chastity after master was going to make me cum and he would hold the key.

(Fairy showed me that he was still in the chastity and master still had the key for it.)

Exception: I was allowed to cum while in chastity.

After explaining these rules, master stroked me a couple of more times and made me cum in his hand. I had cum in bucked and master simply poured it over my head in my hair. It was the most disgusting moment as I was already feeling ashamed of cumming.

Master placed me in the chastity device and asked me to remove all my clothing. I was naked in a few mins although I was hesitant to do it and he then took me in his lap to spank me. He gave me more than 25 spats on one bum and it hurt very badly. After that spanking I was so afraid of my master that I didn't even think about disobeying. He kept calling me sissy the whole time to made me get the hang of the word. He told me about the plan of the movie that the first movie was going to have 3 parts and I was going to be a gay fairy in the same and it wasn't really about me being a sissy. The next two movies would concentrate on the boy being converted to a permanent sissy. Now depending on how I was going to perform and the reception of the movie, he would then decide to make or not make the next two parts.

The next few hours went in teaching me how to do my hair in a braids, ponytail, pigtail and bun; how to pose as a gay fairy; how to look at another man seductively; how to look at the camera while I had a cock in my mouth; how to moan while I was being fucked on either end. I had no clue that being a porn-star would take so much effort. I was exhausted by the end of the day. My had sucked master's cock at-least twice and had been fucked twice as well. I had also been made to lick his ass which was probably the worst part of the day but I had noticed that it made him cum more than the first time. His cum was very thick and it took me great effort to gulp it all down.

The next day was even more adventurous as the first one, I explained. I had woken up and found a list of clothes I had to wear which included just pink panties and high heels. List also included instruction to do my face and nails which were going to be matching the panties colour and my hair was to be in a high ponytail. After getting myself ready, I proceeded to give master a blowjob as I was told the other day. In the middle of the blowjob, he pulled me up and made me ride him in cowgirl position. I was lubed as I was instructed to be always. I rode him for a few minutes before he told me to suck him again and then emptied himself inside me. I quickly cleaned him off before there was a knock on the door. He asked me to open the door and receive our breakfast. I was shocked as he wanted me to go in front of the waiter just in my panties. He explained that it was important to expose my body in front of the public if I wanted to remove my fear of performing. It was all part of the training.

Waiter didn't say a word as he placed our breakfast and went away. I was relieved but still very ashamed. After that the day was again about demonstrating my training which I had been given the day before other than actual fucking and sucking. I just had to keep a dildo in my mouth or my ass while making those noises and sounds.

After about 3 hours of doing all that, master gave me permission to rest but I was to rest while smelling his underarms. He said that it was important for me to love the musky smell of a man's body. I obeyed and understood that it really helped getting me used to the smell of a man in the coming days.

After lunch, which was again brought to us by the waiter, I was going to be given another training. It was called rimjob training. Master explained that a man's asshole is another way a real man can be made to cum and I was to learn that trick to be a good sissy.

He asked me to open my mouth and take out my tongue. He spit a large quantity on my tongue and told me to hold it and use it slowly. He then sat on chair which had no arms. He sat with his dick facing the chair and his ass was now hanging from the chair. I was then told to work my magic and make him cum. I slowly used the spit to wet his hole and the surrounding area all the time keeping the extra spit in my mouth. It took me around 45 minutes or even more, atleast it felt that much, to get master to cum and he turned around and deposited his load in my mouth. My jaw was aching. I understood how difficult it was to be a good sissy or a good beta gay boy.

I then spent the rest of the day learning more about make up, hair, clothes and specially sissy mannerism.

In the night post dinner, we had a knock on the door, there was 1 old man and 2 young boys with him. Master introduced the man as the director and other two boys as my alpha-to-be in the movie. I was then told that I was to do an act of kissing with both the boys as they wanted to see which one would look better or would look more masculine. I kissed those boys for more than 20 times in different position and each kiss lasted more than 1 minute. It was so weird but my cock was straining against my chastity. I could see the poor boys wanted to explode but had no choice there. After the boys were dismissed, the director wanted me to perform a sexual intercourse with himself to understand if I was worthy of the movie.

It was all as if they were doing it for the movie. I had no choice but to demonstrate whatever I had learnt from my master. Director after fucking for atleast an hour, came inside me and placed a butt plug. He said every sperm deposited inside me would make it easier for me to perform as a gay bottom. After speaking to master for a few minutes, director left our room and I was then allowed to rest while keeping my face close to master's crotch for the entire night.

Third day, after our morning routine of blowjob, breakfast and dressing up, I was to be taken to the set to introduce me with a few crew members along with my soon to be alpha male. We were again going to practice the kissing scene. I had dressed in a girly top and boy shorts with sissy panties but my hair was kept in pigtails. I had no make up on and people could understand that I was a gay faggot holding his master hands while walking behind him.

Hotel was just a couple of blocks from the club where we were about to shoot the movie. The entire walk was very uncomfortable with so many people staring at me on the road.

After we reached the set, I was taken to master's personal vanity van where I met the boy I had kissed yesterday. We were left to talk and make out while director and master would watch. He was very sweet and complimented me on my hair. He tried to pull on my pigtails and kind of started playing with them. Soon he was kissing me while holding my pigtails and I could hear my master instructing me to get his cock out and I did. It was so hard and hot and couldn't help but stroke it. Boy started moaning in my mouth and started using tongue while I kept on masturbating him. Soon he came in my hand. Master instructed me to rub his cum on my mouth as a respect for my alpha which I did without a question. Later master introduced me to two other guys who were the camera man and I was asked to give them all a rimjob and if I didn't complete my task in 45 mins, I would be spanked very badly.

That was when you had come to see me, I explained to my wife. (Read Chapter 2 for details).

The 4 days after that were a blur. It was all about my training. Clothes, make up, hair and sex, that was all I had in my mind. I had kissing training, handjob training, blowjob training, rimjob training and sex training. I was doing all that with 5 men that were on the set.

After those training, doing the movie was really easy for me and master didn't make me do anything else other than giving him a blowjob in the morning. I begged him to release me while shooting the movie but he wouldn't allow it. So I have not cum since last 9 days by masturbating, it has only been twice when I was riding the boy that I had cum. He was really good at fucking.

Wife's Point of View

I had cum more than twice while listening to this entire story of my fairy. I wanted my fairy to be relieved as well. He had not cum in 10 days now and he needed the release to think straight. What had confused me the most about this entire scene was why did the "master" invest so much time and money on training my boy when there was no sissy scene in the movie. Then it struck me, he had already made the other two movies as my boy was being trained to be a sissy the entire time. It was all without our knowledge and consent and I felt cheated.

I called up the master to tell him that I had made my decision and he was to come to my house for discussing the same. He came at the given time the next day and my fairy greeted him just the same with a peck on his lips and took his coat. It was so natural for my fairy to do it. Master was annoyed to see my fairy's hair open to which he commented but I told my fairy not to do it on purpose.

I told the Master that he was no longer incharge of my fairy and I wasn't going to give him a divorce at any cost. Instead I was going to be his manager and he was going to be my property. I told him to give away the fees for the other 2 movies that he had shot while my boy was being trained. He was surprised that I knew about it but agreed on giving me the share when I told him about taking the legal route.

I was now sitting on the cash pile of 150k and still had my best asset with me, my fairy. Should I continue keeping the master for the business or should I look out of better projects?

***

Please let me know what you think of the story and how you want it to go ahead, if you want it to go ahead.

gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers