My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex life changes over the years.
1.4k words
4.51
48.1k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davie46
Davie46
59 Followers

"When I surprised you a few minutes ago, you were playing with my vibrator, watching your strap-on video. Now, your little cock has gone limp and has shrunk so much that I can barely see it. Yet when I told you I'd satisfy your domination fantasy, I could see it throbbing and responding to the dirty talk."

"So grab the vibrator and see if you can get yourself hard again. I see you have the button attachment, which I find too intense for my clit. Turn it on and start running it up and down your cock. Good, I see it's having some effect. Now run it over your balls, and hold it close to your asshole. Wow, your dick is standing at attention. Now run the button up and down your shaft."

"Talk to me, John, tell me what the pulses are doing to your cock," I said, "how do you like it?"

"I tried the flat disc and it wasn't that great," he said.

"Of course not, that one covers my pussy nicely, and when I use it, I feel my whole cunt start to get wet. Soon after, I dip two or three fingers in, and start to touch my clit. Just like you use your tongue on me, my fingers soon are dancing on the tip, and I come quickly - you are squirming faster and faster - do you like me telling you how I play with myself?"

"Yes, I do," as I heard him make little yips of pleasure, while he moved the vibrator up and down the cock-shaft more quickly. "Don't you dare come, until I give you permission!" I yelled.

"No, my Mistress," he said, addressing me for the first time with that title.

"Are you getting close to coming?" I asked.

"Yes, this is even more stimulating when I hold it near the base of my cock," he said.

"OK, flick the switch and go to full power, now!"

"But, I won't be able to hold back for long..."

"Just do it!" I commanded, and immediately he started squirming, and his back arched up off the bed.

"Keep going," I said, "and stop just before you feel the cum rising."

"A moment later, as he approached the point of no return, I said, "Now you may cum, but don't touch your cock. I want you to blow your load, with just the head of the vibrator covering your cock-head. Change to the cup-shaped thingy that looks like a shot glass. Insert your cock-head, then turn it on to the maximum power setting."

"But, Mistress, I won't last three seconds with that cup covering my cock.

"Just do it, and when you feel the jizz coming, remove the vibrator, so I can see you shoot the load," I said.

By now the pressure was so intense, I knew the money-shot was imminent, and sure enough, a huge stream launched upward into the air, and dropped on his belly. Another big throbbing brought a second and third rope of cum from his dick, also falling on his stomach and up on his chest.

"Just this once, I'm going to help you, and suck your cock dry, not swallowing your cum. Then, I'll lick up the cum on your body, and give you a big treat - a snowball."

With the clean-up completed, I moved up to his head, just like the woman had done in the video, forced his mouth open, and drooled a giant stream directly hitting his extended tongue, and causing him to choke a little.

A big, cum-laden kiss followed, as my tongue traced the load in his mouth and our tongues locked. The sticky mess that I found was soon dispatched to his stomach, after I grabbed his balls and ordered him to swallow, which he promptly did.

He rolled over, thinking we were done, but it was time for me to get serviced, so he spent the next forty minutes using his educated tongue on my pussy and bringing me to a couple of climaxes. I found his cummy tongue mated well with my soaking-wet pussy, and I even let him dip down and give my asshole a few licks before closing my legs and pushing him away.

"Not so fast, cum-slut. You are going to have to earn the right to lick and play with my ass, by giving me a lot more attention next time - before you've got off - not after. Maybe after you eat me especially well, I'll let you cum on my ass, and you can lick it up, so that there's lots of cream before you start pushing your tongue into my ass. Maybe it could be a graduation present, for a week of daily cumming-on-demand, and you getting used to eating every load. Remember, you have to love the cum-eating so much that I believe you when you beg me to let you do it every time. Something to look forward to, but it will be some time before you get that privilege."

For the next week we conducted what I now call "The Cum Eating Training." Every session began by corralling him from whatever he was doing, dragging him to the bedroom, opening my legs, grabbing his head and forcing him into long cunnilingus sessions, each at least a half-hour long. Before he was allowed to quit, he needed to bring me to two orgasms, and as John does this well, it was time well-spent, and each day I felt very satisfied before we moved on to his pleasure.

On Day One, I told him to jack off for me again, as I was getting into the enjoyment of watching him ejaculate, which had not really appealed much to me before, but now the thought stirred up some warmth in my cunt as he performed for me. I told him to stroke slowly, as I squeezed my nipples and my hand wandered down to open my pussy lips and spread them so he could look into its depths. He watched intently as I lay beside him, and I told him to stroke harder, pausing a few seconds between each cycle. His dick took on a life of its own, pulsing back and forth. When I sensed from his moans that he was ready, I told him,

"You are to take big strokes, keeping your fist firmly around your shaft. When you cum, you are to move your fist close to the head of your prick, so your jizz will leak all over it. Then, take your fist, hold it above your mouth, and slowly lick it clean, taking time to thoroughly suck each finger. Play with the cum in your mouth, and show it to me, and I will tell you when to swallow it down."

He complied, and the whole exercise really turned me on, as I fingered myself, ignoring that he was right there beside me. What a great start to the week!

Day Two began identically, with multiple climaxes from John's pussy-eating, but I'd enjoyed watching him masturbate so much, I changed my intended plan, to have him jack-off again in front of me, again. When he finished eating me, I had him stand up next to the bed, observing his stiff cock. So I stroked it a few times, then moved my fingertips to his balls, and jabbed my fingernails into them. Though John loves me to play rough, it was a surprise, and he gasped and staggered back a few steps. When he approached again, I repeated the action, and this time he actually moved closer, groaned, and encouraged me to continue while he started to furiously rub his cock. It did not take him long before he begged for release.

"You may cum now, cum-slut," I said, "I've cupped my hands together, and I want you to empty your load into my palms, so I get it all."

He was lost in his own pleasure, but squirted, load after load, into my waiting hands, and didn't seem to miss. I had him move closer to the bed, and sucked his cock dry; pulled his head down, and shared his jizz with a cummy kiss, carefully preserving the hands-full of sperm, yet to reach its intended destination.

"Now, get down on your knees, and, like a good doggy, lap up your cum from my palms and eat it. Be sure to clean the jizz from my fingers as well."

Obediently he did so, and he smiled at me, and then licked the cum from his lips. It seemed that he was now becoming enthusiastic, and starting to enjoy the cum-eating - a good thing, since his training had just begun.

NEXT:

The training week continues, with the promise of strap-on fucking to come.

Davie46
Davie46
59 Followers