My Husband, My Girlfriend and Me

Story Info
A FMF Threeway.
2.2k words
4.39
85.9k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't talk about our threesome with our neighbor Frank for a couple of days. The next time we did talk about a threesome, though, it had nothing to do with Frank. "You know," Mick said. "Since we had another guy join us, I think I'd like to have another woman join us."

"But...but I've never been with a woman," I said.

Mick gave me a sly smile. "Maybe you should try that first and see what you think."

I was stunned. My husband was actually suggesting that I have sex with a woman. "Are you serious?"

"Sure. Maybe you could...um...video it and..."

"Forget that," I snapped. "Assuming I'm willing to do this, who would I do it with?"

"Well, we had sex with Frank, right? It seems only fair that we have it with his ex."

I should have known he would have said that. Frank's ex was Wendy, a part-Thai, part-Irish beauty who also happened to be my best friend. Now I consider myself to be fairly sexy but Wendy—Wendy is incredibly sexy. Not only was she a slender, long-haired beauty, but she had bigger boobs than me and beautiful hazel eyes. A lot of thoughts ran through my mind, not the least of which was—does Mick want to have a threesome with Wendy because he finds her sexier than me?

I put that thought aside, took a deep breath and said, "Okay. I'll explore the idea with her."

Mick seemed surprised. "Really?"

"Yes, really," I snorted. "In fact, when you have your golf game on Saturday, I'll see if I can...um...practice with her."

"Jesus," Mick mumbled. "I didn't think you'd actually...well...good. Wow. This is such a turn-on."

When he made a move for me I pushed him away. "You're just gonna have to wait."

How do you plan for a threesome with your best friend and your husband? It's easy—you don't plan. What you do is set the stage and hope for the best. I hadn't seen Wendy for a while since she moved a way, so I at least had an excuse to call her to get together for lunch.

I chose a noisy restaurant where I was pretty sure our conversation would not be overheard if and when we got to the discussion of having sex together. Well, I'm glad I did because Wendy started talking nonstop about her new sex life and how great it was after her divorce. Her eyes seemed to shine with excitement, particularly when she leaned over to whisper in my ear. "I've even been getting it on with women."

I wondered if she gave me that tidbit of information for a reason, but the best I could do was stammer, "H...how do you...uh...like having sex..."

She grabbed my hand and smiled. "It is fantastic. God, I love the taste of pussy."

"I see," I said. "So, maybe you and I..."

"Oh, God yes," she said. "I was hoping you would say that. Look. I can get a hotel room and..."

"No," I said. "Mick is playing golf on Saturday. You could come over and we could take our time. Say around nine?"

"I can't wait," Wendy said.

When Saturday came Mick begged me to let him stay home and spy on Wendy and me, but I made him leave the house. I put on a silk blouse and pair of shorts and then paced around the house waiting for Wendy to arrive. I was so nervous that I practically jumped when she rang the doorbell.

When I opened the door, she smiled, walked in, closed the door behind her and said, "Hi, sweetie."

"H...hi," I said, stammering.

She didn't say another word. Instead she pressed her lips against mine. She felt so good, so soft. I found my mouth opening to receive her tongue. Soon my tongue was deep in her mouth and we were kissing like we had been lovers forever.

But the situation was more than I could handle and I started to swoon. Wendy caught me, said something and led me to the bedroom. "It's okay," she whispered. "I felt the same way my first time with a woman."

"I'm hot," I mumbled. "I'm hot and I can barely breathe."

"I know," she murmured. "Here. Let me help." She unbuttoned my blouse, slid it over my shoulders and let it fall to the carpet. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me on the lips. Then she kissed my cheeks, my ears, my neck, my collarbone, my breasts and then my nipples. I told myself to stop her, but the heat consuming me burned hotter inside me.

"Please," I begged. "Please. I...I've never..."

Wendy stroked my hair and smiled. "I know," she said. "Relax, baby. I know you. I know what you'll like. Just...relax."

She eased my shorts and panties down to my ankles. She pushed me onto the bed, spread my legs and kissed her way up my thighs, licking and nipping and sending shivers through my body. I lifted my hips high into the air, moaning when her tongue penetrated me. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face tight against me. Her tongue drove deep inside of me, twirling like an out-of-control top.

My orgasm built to unbelievable heights, but when she flicked the hot wet tip of her tongue against my puckered hole, I exploded. I squeezed her head, not knowing or caring if I was hurting her. I let my orgasm rip me to shreds until I almost passed out.

I relaxed, letting my hips float back to the bed. Wendy didn't say a word. She just smiled, stood up, stripped out of her clothes and pushed me onto my back. "Your turn."

She straddled my face and began to rub her clit on my lips. I grabbed her butt, digging my fingers into her soft flesh, and drove my tongue into her pussy. I pressed hard against her silky thighs, thrilled by the taste of her juices. Remembering how good it felt to have something up my butt, I rammed a finger into hers.

She squealed. She moaned. She hollered. "Yes," she cried. "Two fingers! Yes!"

I pushed another up inside her and she wiggled, so I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit down. Wendy pushed down so hard I thought I would suffocate. Her juices flooded my nose. Suddenly, she rolled off me and onto the floor, her hips rising and falling in ecstasy. "Fuck," she said. That was incredible. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"I'm sure," I said.

"I've barely been here ten minutes," Wendy said, laughing. "We have a lot of time ahead of us, a lot of time to play."

"Before we do I want to ask you something."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Well...um...Mick and I were talking about you and...we wondered if you would be interested in, you know, a three-way with us."

Wendy slapped her thigh and giggled. "Are you kidding? Of course I would. Hey. Would you let Mick fuck me in the ass? I think I'd like that."

"Whoa," I said. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. But...on the other hand...we'll just let happen what will happen."

"Great," Wendy said. "Now let me at the juicy pussy of yours again."

Wendy and I had agreed that she would come to our place for dinner the next evening. There are a couple of things you can say about Wendy—she's not shy and she has a flare for creating mischief. I knew she would dress provocatively and I wasn't disappointed

She wore a colorful kimono-like dress with stockings that were held up by red garters. She also wore the slyest smile I had ever seen in my life. "I thought I'd offset the redness of the dress with some blue panties." She lifted her skirt to show off her undies and, smiling, asked, "Like 'em?"

All my husband Mick could do was mumble under his breath, "Jesus." Wendy, not one to miss a signal, sauntered up to him, gave him a big kiss and said, "Ii guess you like my outfit."

"Um...yeah," Mick said.

She spun around, gave me a kiss and laughed. "I just felt frisky tonight. I brought two bottles of wine with me. So, when do we eat?"

"Uh...as soon as Mick grills the steaks," I said.

"Well, hurry Mick," Wendy said. "I'm starving. I'm so anxious to eat...something."

When Mick went outside to the barbeque grill Wendy whispered, "So you think he'll do it? Do you think he'll have the threesome?"

"You saw the look on his face," I said. "I'm sure of it."

Wendy wrapped her arms around my neck and eased her tongue into my mouth. "I can't wait," she said. "I can't wait to have him watch me eat your pussy. I can't wait for the two of us to suck his cock. I can't wait to fuck him."

"I'm a bit nervous," I said. "Let's be sure to get drunk."

Get drunk we did. After we cleaned the table, Wendy did a little dance to music playing in her mind, kicked off her shoes, slithered out of her outfit, walked into the bedroom, got on all fours and whispered, "Are you ready for this?"

My heart was pounding in my chest when I turned to look at Mick. I wasn't sure what he would say but he seemed to swallow hard and take a deep breath. "I am," he said.

Wendy didn't wait for my response. "Okay," she said. "We control the action, Mick. Okay? You just wait for instructions." Then, laughing, she took off her garters one at a time and used her fingers to shoot one at Mick and another at me.

Mick and I got naked as fast as we could. While Mick, his cock as hard as a rock, watched, Wendy and I began kissing and fondling each other. My pulse was so fast I could barely breathe but after a while I began to relax.

"I think it's time for Mick," Wendy said. "C'mere big boy. Let me suck your cock."

While Wendy crept alongside of Mick and took his cock into her mouth, I slid behind her, easing my tongue into her pussy. Mick maneuvered Wendy on top of him so he could eat her pussy and I maneuvered myself so I could lick her butt. Wendy squealed when both our tongues met at her tight opening. Lifting her head she moaned, "Oh, God. That feels so good."

"I think it would be better if we both sucked your cock," I said.

After a few minutes of both of us running our tongues up and down his prick, Mick moaned, "Whatever you do, don't stop doing what you were doing."

"We gotta stop," Wendy said. "You're too close to coming and we don't want that—not yet at least. Why don't you sit and watch while I eat your pretty wife's pussy?"

Mick gulped and nodded in agreement. I rolled onto my back but Wendy had other ideas. She made me get on my stomach and then on my knees. After crawling behind me and driving her tongue into me she whispered to Mick, "Maybe you'd like to have your cock sucked while I eat her."

It took about five seconds for Mick to appear in front of me and ease his cock into my mouth. I was beyond crazy with lust, taking Mick as deep as I could and pressing back against Wendy. When I heard Mick begin to groan, though, I stopped. "Not yet," I said.

We all fell on our backs to gasp in some air. Wendy peeled off her stockings, mumbling, "These are getting uncomfortable." Then, without saying a word, she climbed on top of Mick and lowered herself onto his cock. I slid behind him and lowered myself onto his face. After about a minute of this I knew we were all close, so, after kissing Wendy, I whispered, "Are you ready?"

"Uh huh," she said. I rolled off Mick onto my back. Wendy slithered on top of me and began grinding her pussy against mine. "Mick," I said. "Wendy wants to do anal with you. It's okay with me so..."

I didn't have to say anything more. I looked over Wendy's shoulder as Mick positioned himself behind her. "No," she said. "We're gonna do it my way. Get on your back."

I think Mick was confused. I know I was. But he did what Wendy told him to do and then she got on top of him and slowly lowered herself on to his prick, taking it deep into her ass. "Lick my pussy," she cried. "Lick my pussy."

A few seconds later she cried, "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God." She tried her best to keep letting me eat her but when Mick began thrusting deep into her, she shouted, "I'm coming."

That's all I needed to hear. My own orgasm was powerful and, based on his moans, so was Mick's. We lay in a jumbled heap, coated with sweat, until Wendy laughed. "You can take your cock out of me now," she said.

"Oh. Sorry," Mick said. "I should go cleanup."

By the morning we were all exhausted and barely able to move. After Wendy left Mick turned to me and said, "That was fantastic. I've been thinking about our three-way with Frank and have some ideas. Want to try it again?"

I yawned and rolled onto my stomach. "Sure," I said.