My Husband’s Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia took off the blindfold and when he saw Michele and Ron I thought he was going to die of embarrassment but Leon came to the rescue when he shoved his cock back in Cynthia's mouth. This gave Cynthia something else to think about while it sunk in I wasn't just playing head games with him earlier. Yes, his best friend and her husband were watching him suck a cock while he was wearing lingerie and they had cameras!

Poor Cynthia closed his eyes while he continued to give Leon a blowjob. Maybe he thought if he couldn't see Michele and Ron they couldn't see him. I thought of telling him to keep his eyes open but then had a better idea for after Leon came.

Cynthia hasn't learned to deep throat a dildo yet but watching how much of Leon's cock was not in my husband's mouth it will be number one on the agenda once we get home.

Leon was slowly face fucking Cynthia but was still trying to work more of his massive cock into his mouth with every thrust. It was working as I kept seeing more and more cock disappear. I'm guessing it took a good 15 minutes but finally Leon's pubes were touching Cynthia's face. OMG! Cynthia was deep throating a cock!

Now Leon started to pick up the pace and give Cynthia a good hard face fucking. I could tell Cynthia was loving it or at least getting off on the humiliation because his pre-cum was flowing. I pointed it out to Michele and Ron so they could zoom in on it with their cameras. I did this in a loud voice to make sure Cynthia heard me above his cock sucking to add to his humiliation.

It took at least another 10 minutes before Leon finally filled Cynthia's mouth with cum. I was almost hoping he would be all the way down Cynthia's throat when he came so there would be a direct deposit. But Leon pulled out till only his head was in Cynthia's mouth when he started cumming. I swear it took close to a minute for him to stop pumping cum and pull his cock out.

I immediately told Cynthia not to swallow but to open his mouth so we could all see the load of cum in his mouth. While his mouth was open Michele and Ron moved closer and took some close-up shots and video. Finally I told Cynthia to swallow every drop which amazingly he did.

I could tell Ron got hard watching the action so I offered Cynthia's services which I think he wanted but declined. It could have been because his wife and I would be watching or it could have been due to the size of Leon's cock and he didn't want a comparison.

Regardless I wanted my husband to service Ron at some point even if I'm not there to witness it. I could imagine how humiliated he will be that Ron and Michelle were here to witness him giving his first blowjob to a stranger but I can't even begin to think humiliating it will be every time he sees Ron after he sucks him off. Yes, I want Cynthia to die of embarrassment every he sees Ron. So I said "Ron as a way of thanking you for shooting video of Cynthia's first blowjob, I want you to know Cynthia is available to give you a blowjob anytime you want. I'd prefer if you ordered Cynthia to dress like the slut he is and suck you off, but anytime you are with my husband no matter how he's dressed I hope you tell him to give you a blowjob."

I then spoke to my husband "Cynthia you just heard that I offered your services to Ron anytime he wants and you need to understand what that entails. If Ron ever calls and asks for Cynthia you will get dressed like a slut and go give Ron a blowjob. If you are with Ron and he calls you Cynthia you will immediately become submissive and do anything Ron tells you to. If Ron tells you to strip to just your women's lacy thong you will do it no matter where you are or in front of anyone else that is there. And if Ron wants a blowjob you will suck him dry and swallow every drop. And if per chance Ron tells you to blow someone else in addition to or instead of blowing him you will do it. Ron is now your Master just like I am your Mistress. Do you understand?"

Not knowing if Ron had any interest in dominating Cynthia, I just hoped he would play along at least for the evening.

It took a moment but finally Cynthia said "Yes."

Yes was the correct answer but it wasn't very humiliating "Cynthia I want you to look at tell Ron and tell him he is your Master."

Cynthia looked directly into Ron's eyes which made it more humiliating than looking down at the floor and said "You are my Master and I will do anything and everything you tell me to no matter how humiliating it may be for me."

Then to pile on Cynthia's humiliation I told Ron that Cynthia is also available to play hostess at his monthly poker parties and Ron could guarantee everyone at the party would go home satisfied if he chose. Ron got a big grin at that and said he was now looking forward to the next party and that Cynthia would most definitely be servicing all the men.

Cynthia had a look of horror which told me I pushed the right button.

I looked at Cynthia and said "You need to cum soon or I'll be dropping you off at the hospital. Do you want to cum?"

"Yes. I want to so bad."

"OK slut, masturbate for us."

"What???"

"You heard me, jerk-off for us. And while we enjoy the show I want you to be thinking about the photos and video Michele and Ron will be taking and who they are going to share them with."

I could tell Cynthia was too humiliated to masturbate but I didn't really leave him much of a choice. I handed him a bottle of lubricant and a glass and said do it.

"What is the glass for?" he asked.

But he already knew the answer as I replied "You're going to cum in the glass then drink it."

His cocked twitched at that which told me just how turned on and humiliated he was at the same time by the thought. It doesn't get much better than this!

Poor Cynthia had no real option so he put some lube on his hand and starting stroking.

I could tell when Cynthia was getting close to cumming which didn't take very long at all. I told him to stop and said "So slut, are you ready to offer your ass as well as cock sucking skills to Ron?"

Now my husband has never been fucked in the ass by another man. Me with a strap-on is a different story. If he is very, very horny and desperate to cum he'll tell me he wants to be fucked but it's not his favorite fantasy. So I was kind of shocked when he replied "Yes! I want to suck Ron's cock till he'll fuck my ass deep and hard."

OMG!!! I only hope Ron makes Cynthia regret saying that. And since it was recorded Cynthia can't say he ask for it. And if Ron does fuck his ass, I want to be there to watch because I know I'll get off on it. Hell I'll even strip naked and masturbate while Ron watches as he fucks Cynthia.

"Cum you slut and drink it for us" was all I said and Cynthia shot his load into the glass almost immediately. I don't think I've ever seen him cum as much which again proves I pushed all the right buttons. Cynthia has no desire to drink his cum after he's orgasmed but he must still be fucking horny because he didn't hesitate and put the glass to his lips and drank every drop while we watched.

Since the show was over Leon got dressed and Michele and Ron packed up their cameras. Before they left I had Cynthia thank them for helping to humiliate him.

When they had left Cynthia turned to me and said "Thank you Mistress for the best birthday ever! I can't wait till next year to see what you do to humiliate me."

I'm sure my husband thought everything would be forgotten in the morning and life would go on as usual but it will all come back when Ron calls and says "Cynthia I'm having a poker party tonight and you're the entertainment."