My Husband Watched Magic Mike

Story Info
He was inspired by a movie to reach new heights.
1.8k words
3.86
22.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband used to play in bands when we were in grad school. He had a lot of fun but our day jobs don't really leave time for that anymore. While the last thing I would want is for me to be up on stage, it sure was fun to watch him. He's playing corporate gigs in a cover band for now but I wonder where that's going to end up. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fawning groupie wife. I have a better job and make more money than he does in a more fulfilling role. I work with users and he's strictly in the governance role in IT.

I think he misses the attention though. Of course, I've got my own things to worry about and he wouldn't want me to prioritize him over myself, but I want him to feel special sometimes. He's so hard on himself.

Once he got done with his weekend cover band gig at a company picnic I wanted the both of us to unwind. He'd been playing a show he didn't really like and I'd needed to take some work home to grind away at on Saturday. So we both needed to unwind. We needed a silly movie so I suggested Magic Mike XXL instead of watching Fury Road another time. Don't get me wrong, I love Furiosa but sometimes I want a laugh and Channing Tatum is really unappreciated for his comic delivery. Also, he is easy on the eye and my husband surely wouldn't disagree with that. As he's told me, he's definitely not gay but he's surely not straight. One might say that this means that he's bisexual, but whatever. He likes whatever eye candy he can get.

He asked me if I liked the "male entertainers" in the film. Surely we both enjoyed them. And they were so attentive to their audience and gave them what they needed. It was a joyous thing.

I think he was a little threatened because he asked me if I wanted to watch male strippers. Just because he knows I love him doesn't mean that he's immune to feeling threatened. But this isn't about him. If there's anything to take from that movie it's that it's allowed to be about me. Sometimes even encouraged. It's an empowering message.

I said yes, that I would like to see male strippers. He's self-conscious so, perhaps because of that, I told him that I wanted him to be my male stripper. I like to watch him be uncomfortable and horny at the same time.

And wouldn't it be fun to have it be all about me for a while? Mutual loving is what makes the world go 'round, but isn't it fun to be a little bit selfish for a while? He might even be able to get off as well.

So I needled him a bit. He said that he didn't want to but I think that he was making excuses. Eventually he gave in. I think he liked the idea. He certainly came around on pegging, if you'll pardon the phrase.

He begged off for a moment claiming that he was "sweaty and gross" from his show before the movie. I've never minded the tang of man-sweat, in fact I enjoy it, but if he wants his shower that's fine. It did seem to take him a little longer than usual though. Hopefully he's left his stubble.

He came out of the bathroom wearing a western shirt and jeans. I love the western shirts for two reasons: One, they remind me of when he was playing gigs with a real band and two, because I love to rip them off. I don't know why he's wearing shoes in the house though.

He asks me to sit down and tries to dance. He even puts on the song from the movie where Channing Tatum has an unseemly relationship with a table saw. Or something. Anyway it was hot.

But then he comes up to me in my chair and starts bumping and grinding on me. Lack of rhythm or no, I'm not going to turn down a good grind. It surely does make me feel good.

Now he's popping the snaps on his shirt. He says that I'm not allowed to touch him so I guess I'll go along with that as best I can. I am a woman with needs after all. Like Uhura says, sometimes you've got to open a few hailng frequencies, if you get me drift.

Rubbing my hands on his chest gets me nothing more than the admonishment that I'm not allowed to touch.

Somehow this arouses feelings in my crotch.

He grinds on me and I can feel his nascent erection pressing against my chest and thighs. It's selfish of me but I love to feel him pressed against me.

He pulled off his tank top and I rewarded him with a deep breath in his ear and a twist of the nipples I'm not sure he entirely liked. I certainly did though.

After that he was so excited to take off his pants that he forgot to take off his shoes! I'd be lying if I didn't say I found his flailing around on the ground with the occasional flash of junk when his boxers went awry wasn't arousing.

I sat still and he brought his underwear-clad crotch to my face. Despite the shower, it had that distinctive odor. "Smells like cock," I said. I've acquitted myself better but I was in the moment. It does have an intoxicating scent though. And it reminds me of pleasures to come.

It was silly, but I started stuffing bills in the waistband of his boxers like he was a real stripper wearing a real g-string. It felt so good that I don't know if I was tucking in singles or twenties. Oh well, he didn't seem to care either way as the bills fell to the floor. And every bill gave me a chance to get that much closer to pulling those confounded underclothes off. For every time I've seen him naked and every time of watched him shower the thrill of the tease sent a chill down my... let's go with spine.

He felt hot underneath my hands as I ran them over his chest. Playing along I pretended not to touch him as I ran my hands closer and closer to what those boxers covered. Eventually I stuck my hand in the front of his underwear and felt, what? smooth skin where I didn't expect it?

Fortunately, this was too much for him and his cock sprung full erect through the front of his boxers. One of my favorite things about boxers is how a morning erection will just present itself.

Mimicking the movie, he ran his head against my crotch. I hoped that my skirt and underwear concealed the smell of my arousal. Or at least that the sweat from walking from bus to bus concealed it. On the other hand, why am I trying to hide my arousal? I ground into his face and gasped. Fuck this role play about no touching. Get me off motherfucker!

Finally he hooked his hands into his boxers and dropped trou. To my surprise, he was fully shaved! I didn't realize how I'd felt about this but it seemed like another layer of nakedness and vulnerability that just made me want to fuck that cock more and more. That poor little naked cock.

I reached for it and he repeated, "no touching."

I contented myself with him sitting in my lap and rubbing his dick against my unfortunately clothed breasts. We'll have to remedy that later...

"I want to watch you, I want to see you." I said. Because there was nothing in the world that I wanted to see more than him right now.

That asshole pretended not to know what I meant until I told him to stroke his cock for me. He stood up in front of me where I could watch from inches away. I breathed on his cock to watch it twitch and get even harder. I love to watch him squirm.

Like the fool he is he still insisted that I couldn't touch his dick.

He started masturbating, at first gently then more furiously. I blew on his cock to watch him squirm. He squirmed.

"If I can't touch I at least want to taste," I said. He stood in front of me in my chair with his penis directly in front of my face. He formed a fist and pumped his cock. I opened my mouth, breathed a hot breath on him, and stuck out my tongue in front of him. He got the hint and ejaculated over my tongue and in my mouth and on my face. I let it drip onto my black tank top so that he could see it and remember it when he did the laundry next. I swallowed what was still in my mouth and then arose and took him by the hand.

"I think it's time for me to return the favor," I said, wiping my mouth.

Reader, I married him.

Playing coy, I pretended to not know what she was asking. "Watch what?" I said.

"You know, if I can't touch it at least you can..." She trailed off.

My hand fell toward my crotch. I smiled at her with my penis at eye level and she exhaled, "Yes... Please..." So I fanned out my fingers and began gently stimulating the underside of my penis. Being naked in front of a clothed woman and touching myself in front of her was such a thrill that I was already near release.

She placed her head near me and I could feel her hot breath on my cock. She inhaled sharply and I knew it took everything she had to not engulf it with her mouth.

"Do it," she said. "I know that I can't touch but that doesn't mean that I can't taste. So I want you to cum for me."

Far be it from me to disagree. I stood up in front of her while she remained in her chair. My crotch was directly in front of her face.

As she asked, I wrapped my index finger and my thumb around my cock and began to slowly move my hand back and forth. And back and forth again. She stared at me from inches away and again I felt her breath.

"Do it," She said. "I want it in my mouth."

"I want it on me," she continued.

When she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue I lost the last shred of self-control that I had. I exploded on her outstretched tongue as she moaned. She lost control and the excess dripped out of her mouth staining her black tank top. She moaned as she swallowed and her hands rubbed her face and her breasts where my seed had landed.

There was a distinct smirk of satisfaction on her face.

We shared a moment where we both caught our breath.

Then she took my hand and led me toward the bedroom.

"I think it's time for me to return the favor," she said.

Reader, I followed her.