My Husband's Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby tells how his father taught him to love women.
1.1k words
4.28
118k
18

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grtl8ks
Grtl8ks
70 Followers

The next morning I awoke to the smell of good bacon and coffee. My door was closed, and I lay there remembering what I had surreptitiously watched last night. I began to lubricate again, I could feel my pussy tingling and crying for attention. I fought with myself, but the angel me won, and I got up, gathered my bath items, put on a fluffy robe and walked down the stairs to the only bathroom.

No one was in the kitchen as I passed by. These people are certainly early risers. As I bathed, I began to hear commotion and voices in the kitchen. Papa came to the bathroom door and reminded me there was a line behind him and they were waiting on me. God I was so embarrassed. I quickly finished up and bolted upstairs.

"Breakfast will be served as soon as you get your sorry ass down here, girly" he called after me.

I rushed around, dressing, wrapping my wet hair in a ponytail, throwing on a bit of make up and dashing downstairs.

I walked over to George, hugged his shoulders, and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Wow, everything smells wonderful, and I am starved!"

"You didn't eat much last night, girley. I figured you'd be up in the middle of the night getting something to eat" grousted Papa.

In my head...I am stunned that he mentioned last night, but I decided to play along.

"I did wake once, and came down to the bathroom. I wasn't hungry then, but later, after I'd gone back to bed, I started dreaming about hot dogs and buns. I really wanted both, but was too lazy to get up. So yes, I am starved!"

A chuckle went around the table. I think they were concerned about how I would handle last night. I am curious and want to know what is going on here, so I will play along.

I helped Mama with the dishes and straightened up. Originally, George and I were going up to Grandfather Mountain, but it was Saturday and Mama wanted to take me to the Curb Market in Hendersonville.

She had taken up painting and we discussed her work on the 12 mile winding drive to Hendersonville. She said many local artists had work for sale at the market and she would like to introduce me to some friends.

What a great time we had. Buying home made jam and jelly as gifts for my family, and heeding her advice, some artwork for our apartment. We carried bag after bag back to the car, and finally decided to have lunch. BBQ made on site, it was wonderful.

I was exhausted. Mama had run me into the ground and with the little sleep I'd had, I drifted off on the ride back home.

It was late afternoon when we arrived. I woke up and helped Mama carry in the many many purchases. "Child," she said to me, "you need about 20 winks. 40 would be too many. Why don't you go to your room and lie down for a spell. I'll call you when I need help with dinner. Oh, and one thing. There is a summer tradition with the men here, I don't know if Georgie told you or not. The men wash up outside, using the hose from the well. We women are sworn not to peek at them, and I want you to understand they will be under your window, but you are not to look. I am sure you will be asleep anyway."

She gave me a smack on the butt and pushed me toward the stairs. She was right, I was exhausted and I bumbled my way up the steps. I'd not seen George or his dad since we returned and I thought they must be working somewhere on the farm.

I entered my room and closed the door, pulling off my clothes and falling onto the bed. I lay there...breathing, relaxing, not thinking at all. I nearly drifted off, but I could hear the sound of running water, and men's voices. Oooo, must be shower time, I remembered. I lay there, listening to the sound of their voices, I couldn't understand what was being said.

The evil girl inside of me lifted me up from the bed and had me creep along the wall, trying not to step on a squeaky floor board. As I neared the window, I could distinguish what they were saying. They were talking about me!

I had to see, I just had to see what was going on! I got by the window and edged my face toward the window...letting just one eye peek, trying not to be seen. I looked down and there was George and his dad, both naked. They were washing them selves with soap, using only their hands. I looked at the exact moment dad was washing his crack and hole. I watched his soapy hand rubbing between his cheeks and I swear I saw his hand move as if he were soaping in his hole.

Instantly my pussy is dripping and my nipples are popping through my bra. I lean over some more and see George soaping his balls. The two of them talking about my pussy, George telling dad what he knows and dad trying to guess. It seems the talk got a little hot for them both, and they began to stroke their cocks. They turned toward one another and watched each other jacking.

Then they moved closer...still jacking. Dad asked George "now"? George grunted yes and they both began to shoot their ropy cum on each other's bellies. "mmm nice pussy your girl has George" and with that, Papa picked up the hose and washed his cum from George's belly. I watched the white cum as it ran down George's belly, thighs and down to the ground.

Oh god, I am going to implode again. Twice in less than 24 hours I was having the biggest orgasm of my life.

Oh my god....I never imagined George's family was so...kinky. Why didn't he tell me? It's not that I mind...I don't think....I could have used a warning. Well, lol, maybe not.

After dinner and clean up, George and I left to drive to Grandfather Mountain to watch the moon rise and the stars come out.

We took extra clothes and a blanket, the temp is lower up there, and it's always windy. Mama gave us a thermos of toddy and off we went.

It was an hour to the mountain and I was looking out the window trying to see the moon behind the clouds.

After ten minutes or so...I confessed to George that I had peeked out the window at his dad and him showering outside.

He laughed...it is a temptation, I know. Let me tell you a story about someone else who couldn't resist looking out the window.

To be continued...

Grtl8ks
Grtl8ks
70 Followers