My Husband's Little Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers

As John stroked her pussy nice and slow, I took the feather whip to her ass and her pucker hole. I heard her moaning, she was loving this.

"John love, your cock looks like it's going to explode. Stroke your cock with your other hand love, make yourself cum too."

He quickly grabbed his cock and stroked fast and hard, while still stroking Carrie's pussy. The feather whip was striking in between her ass cheeks, not enough to hurt but enough to make her gasp.

"I'm going to cum, fuck, I'm cumming!" Carrie yelled.

Sure enough, cum erupted from her pussy, all over John's hand and apparently that was enough for John as his cum erupted also from his cock. Hmmm, I thought.

"Ok, come on darling, go to the restroom. I'll start the shower and get it nice and warm."

I started the shower, gave her some privacy in the bathroom and went to John. "I can see why you wanted her love," as I reached up and kissed him passionately.

I went back in the bathroom and Carrie and I got into the shower. "Wash your hair and body darling but leave your pussy to me."

I did the same and then it was time to wash her pussy. I soaped her up nice and good and after she was rinsed off, I brought the seat in the shower and sat down. I had her come over to me and I made her cum. She was cumming so hard, John heard her yelling.

I had her clean my pussy as well and made sure she took her time and then she sat in the chair and I grinded my pussy on her face. She made me cum hard too and my cum ran down her chin.

After we got out of the shower, we dried off, put lotion on and I gave her a toothbrush. We made sure our hair was dry and then we got into bed.

John had gone in the other bathroom and taken a shower as well and I had told him to change the sheets.

Carrie was lying in the middle of us and I had John lay against her with his cock nestled in between her ass cheeks. Carrie's hand was on my breasts and we all fell asleep almost instantly.

RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers
12