My Husband's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know she can't," he smiles as he messes up my hair. "That's why I do it."

"Your just in time to help me reward my little girl. I told her if she gave Mr. Gregson a nice blowjob I would let her have an orgasm; isn't that right babygirl." I nod shyly, knowing Nathan will tease me about blowing Gregson for a while now.

"Aw, I wanted to make her fetch for her orgasm," he teases just to turn me on even more.

"May later," you assure him. "Stand up babygirl."

I do and you take the chastity belt off of me and it's notably wet as you place it on your chair. Nathan wastes no time in running two fingers up and down my slight. "She's soaking wet," he comments as he makes me suck my pussy juice off his fingers. "You're enjoying yourself." He slaps me playfully and I know he has something evil planned. "I say we tease her and let her suffer a while."

You laugh but dismiss the idea as you bring my chair from the kitchen into the living room. "Go sit on your chair Amy and take this with you." You hand me a large dildo and I can only imagine what you have planned. "Put your legs over the arms of the chair." I do this and it exposes my pussy to the whole room. "Start fucking yourself."

I can't bear to keep my eyes open, I can hardly believe that you are making me fuck myself in front of our guests, but I love it. "Open your eyes whore and look at your audience," Nathan says and I'm tempted to ignore him but I know that wouldn't be a smart idea. I open my eyes and stare at you, you seem so proud and happy I can't bear to disappoint you. I'm working myself up really good, and start panting and moaning the closer I get to my orgasm. You know me and the noises I make as my pleasure grows and just as I get close to an orgasm you make me stop.

"Lick your toy clean," you tell me and the three of you watch as I suck and lick the blue dildo clean. "Good girl," you say as you stand up and wiggle your finger, calling me to you. I get up and go to you and hand the toy to you.

You pull my arms behind my back and handcuff them. You and Nathan lay me down on the coffee table and you put a leg on each side of the table. "Keep them there like a good girl," you tell me as you start rubbing my pussy lips.

"Aw let her try and close her legs," Nathan replies as he flicks my hard nipple with his finger tips. "I'd love to punish her." He pinches my nipple hard enough to make me gasp and groan.

"As entertaining as that sounds, I'm a man of my word and my slave is a good girl." You start fingering my pussy. "Isn't that right little girl."

"Yes Sir," I say as I'm flooded with pleasure from your fingers and Nathan's mouth on my nipple.

My pleasure is short lived though, you nod to Nathan and suddenly everything stops. I hear the buzzing of the vibrator and I think I am really in for a treat. You push it deep into me and fuck me with it for a little while, but I soon learn it was only to lube it up. You slowly work the vibrator into my ass and fuck me with it. It doesn't take long for me to have an anal orgasm and as soon as it starts you slowly pull the vibrator out.

"There you go babygirl," you laugh knowing I'm still worked up and desperate for a real orgasm.

"Oh please Sir... Let me cum for real," I beg.

You slap my pussy and scold me for being ungrateful. "I should let Nathan have you for a night." I love Nathan, but you know this is a threat that upsets me greatly. As nice as he is, he has a sick and twisted side and has been known to take things too far.

"I'm not that bad," Nathan chuckles.

"Than thank me properly bitch," you say ignoring Nathan and staring me down. I get down on my knees, which is not easy to do with handcuffed hands and I crawl to you on my knees. I nuzzle your crotch with my head, knowing you like how humiliating it is for me.

"Thank you Sir, thank you for letting your little whore cum."

"That's better," but still you push me away. You grab my hair and pull me up by it. "Sometimes Sir, even the best trained need to be reminded of their place."

"I really should get going," Mr. Gregson says as he stands up.

"Are you sure Sir? You don't want to see the little bitch knocked down a few pegs?" Nathan asks as he sits on the couch with his feet up on our coffee table.

"Get your smelly feet off my coffee table," I glare at him and you chuckle.

"Nathan, if she can't do it neither can you."

"You need to get your slut in line," he stares up at you. "Let her talk to me like that," he mumbles in complaint.

"I'll walk you out Sir," you say and leave me standing alone in the living room, naked with Nathan staring at me like a piece of meat.

12