My Husband's Son

Story Info
New wife loves husband's son.
3.6k words
3.92
240.8k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

I had just returned home from a long day of shopping. Ray, my second husband and I were preparing for a two week cruise for our past due honeymoon. We'd been married for six months but his job kept him really busy after the wedding and we just couldn't find the time to book the trip.

You see Ray has three boys that were in school when we met and married. Jim, who is now twenty-two, Mark who is nineteen and Charles who will graduate in May is eighteen.

I had brought clothes for the trip and knew they wouldn't fit in my closet so I knocked on Charles' door because he has a large closet and few clothes. I figured I'd store them there until the trip.

There was no answer so I walked right in. The closet door was ajar but I paid it no mind. I threw my bags on the bed and took the new dresses into the closet where I immediately dropped them on the floor.

Walking into the large closet, there was Jim sitting on a bar stool, naked, his cock in his hand and masturbating. I have to admit that he had a really nice tool there in his hand. I licked my mouth at the site of it.

Shocked, he yelled at me, "What the hell are you doing in here? You don't have any right to be in here! This isn't your room or your closet!"

"I'm sorry, I knocked but no one answered and I needed a larger closet to hang these clothes for your dad and my cruise." I tried to explain but couldn't take my eyes off of his prick.

I licked my lips as I eyed his hand still slipping up and down on his shaft. I don't know how it happened, but suddenly, I was on my knees and my mouth was on the acorn shaped head of his tool.

His hand had released his manhood to me and his hands supported him from my shoulders.

His seed soon spewed into my hungry mouth and it was so much sweeter than his father's more mature cum. Licking and sucking as fast as I could, I could barely keep up with its flow.

Once he stopped spewing, he laid me on the floor of the closet, pulled my panties off and spread my legs wide. He stroked his prick once again and his head swelled. Crawling closer to my cunt he placed his dick into my wetness and fucked me like I had never been.

Once he shared his seed with me, he bent over my body and kissed me hard and deep. My arms encircled him and I whispered in his ear, "I want you. I want your dick to fuck me time and time again!"

"You're married to my dad! I can't be your lover, he's your lover!" he spat at me. "You're only teasing me!"

"No, I'm not teasing you. I need your young cock to please me. Your dad doesn't have the stamina that you process. I need you. We can do this so that he doesn't know. I pleaded.

He was so excited that he pulled me close to him once again. He kissed me hard and deep and forced is dick deep into my wet pussy. Soon his seed seeped out of my venus garden and ran down my legs.

It excited me so, having his seed soiling my legs. I wanted to force share his love with Ray. But I knew he would only be jealous of his son. So I decided to keep it our secret and we agreed that we would get together when his father was not home.

I straightened out my dress and my hair. I went into his bathroom and cleaned up the sticky seed form his young penis and went to share with my husband.

Ray was in our bedroom. He too was masturbating. A lot of horny men in this house. I thought. Then I crawled on the bed and sucked his prick into my mouth and suckled him until he fed me his thick hot cum.

"Mmmm you do that so good baby!" He whispered.

"Your turn to do me," I smiled and spread my legs so that he would get the full load of Jim's gift.

He buried his face deep in my smooth shaved pussy and his tongue licked me deep inside. I knew he was cleaning up all of Jim's gift.

I lay there moaning as he pleased me with his lips and tongue and I reveled in the fact that he was sharing me with his son and he didn't even know it.

After he had cleaned me, we fucked again and he filled me with his hot seed. He came so hard that it spilled out of my cunt and onto the bedspread.

"Now look what you've done, baby! You have to go wash the spread now!" I said jokingly.

To my surprise, he rose off the bed and pulled the spread off. He walked toward the door, turned, smiled and said, "You have the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted and I don't mind cleaning up some cum spill to please you, my dear lovely wife" The next time I saw Jim, my pussy reacted as if she wanted more of him. We just crossed paths and acted as if it hadn't happened.

A few weeks later, Jim was in his room so I knocked and asked if I could talk to him.

"Sure, come on in. I don't have anything you haven't already seen," he giggled as he stood there with nothing on except a pair of jockey shorts.

"I just wanted to apologize for the other day. I really didn't mean to walk in on you," I explained.

"Oh, but it was my pleasure," he said. "You have a really tight pussy for a woman your age. I would have thought you would be so lose one could get lost in there." he said honestly.

"Thanks," I blushed. "I do try to take care of myself and I've never had children so I guess that's why I'm not stretched out." I explained.

Well, I wouldn't mind having some more of that from time to time. That is if we can keep it from dad."

I smiled. "I think I'd like that too. Your dad is in good shape and dose a good job, but not as good as you. Let's just keep it a secret. He doesn't have to know."

"When he's at work, we could play around; that way we won't have to worry," he suggested.

"Sounds good to me, he's at work now, you know?"

He smiled devilishly and winked at me. He turned and headed toward his bedroom. Glancing around to see if either of the other two boys was around and finding none, I followed quickly unbuttoning my blouse as I went.

Slipping through the door, I ripped off my blouse and bra and tore off my shorts. I crawled onto the bed. Jim touched my freed tits and pulled me onto him with them.

Then he sucked one into his hungry mouth and his fingers explored my pussy once again. He soon found my erect clit and played with it.

My legs trembled at his touch. Soon he tired of just touching or sucking. He pulled his pants off and his hard cock stood tall.

I leaned over him and my mouth covered its heart shaped head. Once my lips touched the throbbing head, he pushed the back of my head, forcing me to take his full eight-inch length

He was strong and his seed rose quickly to the head. Soon I was sucking and playing with his hole with my tongue.

"That's it baby, make me happy; suck it good! Yeah, that's it! Slow down! I want to enjoy this like I've never enjoyed it before."

Both hands grabbed my head and he guided me up and down on his hard dick. Then he rolled me over and laid me spread eagle. He guided his tool to the slit between my legs and forced it into my wetness.

"Oh yeah, baby, I'm gonna make you mine now. You're never gonna fuck my ole man anymore!" he cried.

"That's it baby, make me yours; I'll do anything you want! Just fuck me good!" I cried as he pounded me with his thick dick. His heavy cum spewed into my wanting cunt and my body shook with a pleasure it had never experienced.

That night when Ray returned home, he took my hand and led me to our bedroom. He undressed and lay beside me. "I'm horny baby, take me and then I'll take you!"

"I'm a little tired Ray; I've had a really busy day. Can't this wait until after dinner?" I cooed.

"But I would really like you to suck my pussy before I fix dinner; that should calm you until I suck all that stress out of you grand dick," I lied.

He smiled and licked his lips. "I'd lover to lap your juices before dinner just like hors d'oeuvres," he whispered into my neck as he nuzzled me there.

I lie on the bed and spread my legs wide again and he buried his face there. His tongue licking deep and finding the essence of Jim. "You always taste so sweet baby!

The following week, we left for our cruise. I wanted to stay home with Jim, but I didn't want to let Ray know about us.

So I spent the next week with him and his mediocre prick. I did convince him to lick me and introduced him to how I liked my clit licked so that I received a good bit of sexual stimulation while we were on the cruise.

His prick was just the right size for ass fucks though and that really stimulated me. He fucked my ass as I masturbated. My orgasms were explosive that way. And I was teaching him how to please me.

One night after a few drinks, he snuggled up to me and pressed his stiff prick at my butt hole and whispered, "I think it would be exciting to see you with another man. I'd love to look into your face as he spilled his seed into your pretty cunt. "I know that I can't please you like you should be, but I do the best I can. But I would love to see someone give you a big cock and watch your body shake with the pleasure he could give."

"Oh really? Why do you say that baby?" I asked.

"I don't know; I've just been fantasizing about you with another man. Where I could watch your face glowing from the excitement he could give you that I can't."

"Do you have a preference of whom you would like to see me with?" I asked.

"Yeah, someone younger and strong and with a bigger dick. I have dreams about this," he whispered as though he thought someone other than me would hear his request.

I smiled, "But I love you just the way you are, Ray; why would you want to share me?" I asked as my heart beat quickly at the possible opportunity of telling him about Jim and me.

"I would just love to see the expression on your face as someone gave you more cock than I ever could. I know you would be blissful and beautiful." he smiled.

"And afterwards, maybe I could scoop out what he left behind. Sort of a treat, ya know?" he had a goofy smile on his face and his eye twinkled with joy.

"Well, baby, find someone and let's try it out!" I smiled.

"I think you should pick someone. I think you should have the right to choose the man who will be sticking his dick in your sweet juices," he blushed.

"Let's do this," I suggested; " Let's walk around the deck and see if we can find a man that appeals to both of us."

My heart was pounding quickly and I thought about Jim and wished he were there. But I had to find someone suitable on the boat. It didn't take long. I found a very fit and beautiful black guy that I knew would have a dick that could satisfy me perfectly.

I pointed him out to Ray and his smile was brilliant. "Good choice," smiled and headed to the man.

I stood by the railing and saw them talking and Jim nodded my way. The black man smiled and nodded as well. Then they came towards me.

"Baby, this is Ken Johnson. He is married but his wife is sick. He said he would love to meet you and see if you would take him for your lover for the afternoon and he has no problem with m watching; is that okay with you?"

I smiled and said hello to Ken. He looked like a lawyer. Clean cut and well dressed. I smiled and said hello then thanked him for his services.

The three of us headed for our cabin. Ray helped me out of my clothes and Ken sat there watching me as my clothes came off.

"You have a very beautiful body, ma'am, and I am pleased to be able to share my gift with you." he whispered as scanned my white skin.

With that, he dropped his shorts to the floor. Before me stood a ten-inch prick with at least a four-inch girth.

I took a deep breath, "Not as pleased as I think I will be," I smiled.

Ken lifted me into his arms and lay me on the bed. He pointed to a chair and Ray dutifully sat in it to watch, as I was Royally fucked for the first time in my life.

First Ken covered my breast with his hot mouth and suckled my nipples and nibbled them. It was erotically sensual and made my fluids start to spew into my pussy to prepare for his large member. It was really going to fill my cavity and more.

I looked at Ray sitting in the chair and smiled at him. He shook his head up and down showing his pleasure. His hand went to his inadequate prick and he rubbed its head as his cum began to seep from it.

Ken was as gentle as he could be with his size. The initial insertion was painful but once it forced its way in between my lips my lubrication enabled him to move in and out effortlessly.

For the next two hours he pounded my pussy with his gigantic piston and pinched my hard clit between his fingers from time to time increasing my pleasures.

When he shot his last wad between my lips, he called to Ray, "Come here little man. It's your turn now."

Ray looked at him with big eyes. He had no idea what was going to happen. Ken moved to the side of the bed and spread his legs wide. His black dick bounced up and down.

"Yes, sir, what is it you want me for?" he asked.

"You got a clean us up!" he laughed. "Is this your first time at this little man?"

"Yes, sir, it is. I just wanted my wife to be satisfied in ways I could never give her.

"Well she got that and more, didn't you ma'am?"

"Yes, I did, Ken, and I'm very pleased."

"So now, little man, it's your turn. Open your mouth!

Ray did as he was told.

"Now, suck her juices off my prick. I know you will enjoy the taste."

Ray did as he was told without any rebuttal.

I loved seeing him suckle that hard, black prick in and out of his mouth. I watched as his small prick became hard and spilled its seed down his legs.

"Did you like your wife's juices on my black cock?"

"Yes sir, I did! And I liked your cock too!"

Ken laughed, patted him on the head and said, "It's my pleasure and if you need me again tomorrow I will come."

For the following three days we played that scenario four more times. I wondered if Jim would be able to satisfy me when I got home.

The drive from the airport home was very interesting. We discussed for the first time since we had ventured outside of Ray's comfort zone how he felt about it.

"I loved seeing you with someone who could give you more pleasure than I can. I'm sorry I can't make you cry out like he did. I wish my prick were bigger. But it's all I have.

"Oh, baby that's all right. I'm fine with it! It's you I love, not your dick." I told him. Which was true. I had Jim's prick to make me happy. Even though his wasn't as large as Ken's had been.

That night when we arrived home, I slept with Ray until he was asleep then I crawled into Jim's bed and we fucked all night.

The next morning, I crawled back into my bed with Jim and kissed him deep to wake him up.

"Hmmmm, I sure slept good, honey; how about you?"

"I slept just fine sweetheart, but I'm really horny; will you lick me with that talented tongue of yours?"

He crawled between my legs and lapped up Jim's seed. "Oh you taste so good," he cried as he ran his tongue across my hard clit.

That morning he had to return to work. With him gone, Jim and I fucked all day. We were like minks.

I don't know what time Ray came home. I never heard the door to Jim's room open. I never heard it close. But when we emerged, Ray was sitting on the sofa with his cock in his hand.

He looked up and he had tears falling from his eyes. "He's my son, how could you have sex with my son?"

"It turned you on, didn't it baby? To see me with Jim made you spill your seed and turned you on just like seeing me with Ken, right?"

"Yes, ma'am, he whispered.

"Good, because now I want to suck Jim's juices out of me and tell me how much you like your son's cum in my cunt! Then I want you to suck my juices off his prick!"

"I can't do that!" he protested.

"Yes you can; it's another man's cum and you enjoy it. I know you do, because I saw how you gleamed after sucking Ken's prick.

He looked up at his son and then at me. Ray knelt in front of Jim and reached into his shorts and pulled out the prick that had my juices on it. He opened his mouth and touched its still dripping head to taste the sex there.

Then he licked his lips, opened his mouth wide and sucked in the dong that lay limp before him. He suckled it slowly at first then more eagerly.

Jim placed his hands on his dad's shoulders and swayed his hips in and out in rhythm with his dad's motions.

Ray whined, as he tasted the mixture of our juices. His cock became hard and I squeezed his balls.

When he had lapped my juices off his son's prick, he turned to me. "Mistress, would you like me to clean you?"

I spread my legs open wide and he crawled between them. His tongue touched my clit slowly and then darted deep into the hole that held all of he sweet cum his son had deposited.

His prick became hard and his lips sucked harder to pull out the sweet juices there. His tongue explored deeply finding spots I had no idea lived there.

My nipples became hard and my orgasm was massive.

"So do you prefer to be with my son than with me," Ray asked as he rolled off the bed.

"Well, honey, you discovered for yourself that you liked seeing me with virile men on the cruise. And I've been with Jim for a few months. We both know you love to watch me with men. Why can't it be your son?

"I love you, but I need a real man's dick. I'll sleep in your bed. But I won't fuck you anymore. I man give you a blow job from time to time if you're a good boy. But other than that, I want to be with your son.

"He knows how to please me. He has stamina that you never had even in your youth."

"Yes Ma'am, you are right. And I know that my son can give you what I cannot. We just won't tell the neighbors it's his bed you sleep in; not mine."

"I like you watching us, Ray and I know you like to watch. So we will both win in this situation. Actually all three of us will."

Jim smiled at his dad and pulled out his prick. "Come on dad, suck it clean for me!"

Ray knelt before him and sucked his dick into his mouth. I pulled on his short cock while he sucked Jim clean.

When he finished, I said, "Now go fix dinner because I will be fucking your son. I want Lasagna!"

"Yes, Ma'am as you wish. And when I get the dishes cleaned, can I watch you take my son?"

"I would love to have you watching us fuck, but you must have the kitchen clean and the floors mopped before you can watch. So you had better get to it!

By the way, I brought a paddle today and if you get out of line, you'll have to have some slaps on that cute bottom of yours.

Now, time for your appetizer... I spread my legs and he crawled under me with his mouth wide open.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers