My Identity Was Discovered

Story Info
Blackmailed, displayed, humilated and handcuffed.
7.4k words
4.63
188.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been caught.

My last story, 'Her second foray into forced exhibitionism' gave away too much information and I've been found out. It happened when I got home from my last night shift for the month, ready for another 'adventure'. I hadn't planned something as over the top as my previous adventures. I had vowed never again. I had bought a set of remote control butterfly vibrating panties, and had planned to go shopping while wearing them. No exposure, no keys locked in the car, but still outdoor orgasms. I had an haircut appointment, and was looking forward to a having my hair shampooed and massaged by the good looking apprentice (she has the best tits on a 18 year-old I've ever seen).

I was showering as usual, part-way through masturbating and fantasising about the apprentice when the was a loud hammering at the door. This was one of the knocks that makes you answer. It was loud and insistent. Was there a fire or something? I turned off the taps, dried my hair briefly (the knocking repeated itself), wrapped the towel around myself (large bath towel, very modest) and answered the door.

It was my cousin, whom I shall call Mary. Mary is a second year Nursing student. I've helped her out with some of here studies earlier in the year, but she's pretty bright and didn't really need much help. Maria looks nothing like me (none of my family do - I'm adopted), she's a largish girl with dark hair and dark olive complexion that shows her Greek heritage.

Mary pushed pass me.

'Umm, Hi.' I offered.

'Thought I'd catch you in the shower.' She replied turning on her heels as I closed the door, 'masturbating about your next naked adventure, Adelaide Nurse?'

I was stunned. Oh my god, she KNEW!

'Oh yes,' She continued 'you are mine for the day.'

Mary sauntered over to me and started to open my towel.

'You will do exactly as I tell you for the next 24 hours or a certain successful businessman gets copies of your stories.'

'You can't' I protested 'please.' I pleaded.

Mary, pulled off my towel and I stood before her naked.

'I want you.' she said, 'The other cousins know you swing both ways. So do I. Why do you think I got help with that stupid essay? I don't need your help. I wanted to be with you and now I've got you just where I want you.'

'But..' I protested, but it was cut short. Mary kissed me full on the lips and held my cheeks. This was all way too fast. She drew back and licked her lips.

'Not bad, but you'll do better by the end of the day.'

I was shaking, 'But...' I protested again.

'Shhh,' Mary said, putting her finger to my lips, 'don't be scared, I'm not going to make you run around naked, I'm not going to hurt you - you'll like this, trust me. I promise. Just do as I say - Or Else!'

Mary marched into my bedroom 'What fun do we have today? Oh goody!' On my bed where the vibrating panties and haircut appointment card.

I'll leave out the next bit where I pleaded and sobbed. It's not very good reading and sort of kills the story. Mary promised not to show my Dad the stories, and I promised to have an 'adventure' with her. You could say we met half-way. Probably more on her side, but she was holding all the aces. Mary wanted me in my school uniform that I mentioned in my last adventure. To recap, it was originally my Primary School uniform. It's very short. It's impossible to sit down without showing your underwear and you can't raise your arms without showing your underwear. I had also sewn up the button holes to bellow my breasts. It was very tight and anyone looking could get glimpses of nipples. I pleaded, but Mary threatened me with an almost transparent chemise as an alternative. I slipped on the dress, the panties, some white sneakers and short socks and was ready. Mary had the controls.

I had used the panties before. At the end of the last night shifts I walked up and down Rundle Mall with them. I even had an orgasm while looking at my reflection in a glass window. Only at the time, I was wearing a long skirt and had the controls.

Mary took my car and drove into the city. On the way she stopped outside my Dad's business and office.

'Now who's in charge?' She asked and turned on the vibrator.

'Please.' I replied, but she turned up the vibrator. 'Not here.'

We were parked in the car park, there were people walking by. While I wouldn't expect my Dad to come out the front, it was possible.

'Play with your tits.' Mary commanded. 'Do it'.

I squeezed my breasts. I love my breasts, I don't have a lot, but they feel great to me. My nipples get so hard and just so incredibly sensitive.

'Let's see them then, squeeze those nipples. Harder.'

I gave a moan as I opened my dress to expose my breasts. Mary turned up the vibrator another notch, it wasn't on full yet.

'Put these on'.

Mary placed a pair of glasses on my head. They were large wrap around sunglasses that had been painted black on the inside - very effective blindfolds. When we had arrived there were a few people walking through the car park. There wasn't anyone visible when I put the glasses on, but now I wouldn't know if anyone walked past

'Undo your buttons, I want your dress open.'

Mary helped me to undo the dress, it was completely open and she had me completely exposed (apart from the vibrating panties).

'Put your hands behind the head rest.' I reached behind my head, all I could feel was the panties. With a jolt Mary turned them on full, I knew I wouldn't last long.

'Whose in charge?' She asked again.

'You are' I panted.

I don't think I can come sitting! I think I have to have my legs and hips straight. I found myself stretching out, lifting my bum off the seat to get my body straight as I approached orgasm. God I was close, but I needed more. I needed someone to touch my nipples, or anything really. This was too quick, the stimulation too sudden.

'Are you my slut?' Asked Mary.

'Yes, yes, I'm your slut'

Then I came, bucking my hips up and down, swinging on the headrest. It was an incomplete orgasm, purely vaginal really, but an orgasm none the less.

Mary turned off the panties and removed my glasses. There was no one else in the car park. Mary was grinning like a mad woman.

'That was fantastic. Now do your dress up girl, let's go get some breakfast.'

She gave me another big kiss and fondled my breasts - if only she had done that twenty seconds ago! She started the car and headed for the city as I frantically did up the buttons as we merged into the morning traffic.

We parked in the Myer centre, right in the middle of the city. We caught the lift down to Rundle Mall and headed up to McDonalds on Rundle Street. We were there during the New Year sales week. There were a lot people and I thought I would get stared at consistently. There we were pushing through the crowds, one 'little girl' wearing a school dress, open to below her breasts and barely covering here panties, one 'larger girl' with skin tight jeans and a blouse that showed plenty of ample cleavage. Despite being younger than me, Mary looks like a very hot 'real woman', while I was looking like a trashy 'lolita'. I forgot to mention, Mary did my make-up before I left. Normally I rarely wear make up. I think Mary used way too much, but had to admit that I looked like I wanted sex (which was her announced aim). Actually the staring wasn't so bad. The mall was so crowded that people walking towards me only grabbed a quick glimpse before they went past - if they noticed at all.

We got to McDonalds. Mary ordered two big breakfasts and she selected a table at the back. I had been expecting her to sit me at the front by the glass wall, but she was going to make things easy for me. I was actually quite relaxed, rather tired from the night shift, but getting my 'second wind'. As we ate we chatted freely about literotica. As it turned out we both stated reading it at about the same time. We both enjoyed 'TheSparkZone' and Keiko. They were major inspirations for my earlier adventures. We both enjoyed the bondage genre, I confessed to loving the idea of having to 'ride the pony'. We discussed what we physically liked. I talked about how sensitive my nipples get, and how I had only just realised that I need to have my lets and hips straight. Mary told me how she loved a big wide cock or dildo. She was apparently a big girl down there. Mary also loved anal sex, and was surprised that I'd never tried it. I was actually very innocent compared to Mary. She'd had more women and men than I had by quite a large margin, and she was four years my junior! Mary felt I need to get out more. She planned to take me to some of the more outrageous parties and 'show me off'. She said they were very safe places, so somehow I trusted her. Mary spoke a lot about her recent 'coming out'. Her parents were not happy, and Christmas had not been a pleasant time. She still liked men and still had sex with them. She just preferred women.

It was a really, really nice chat. I had been close to Mary years ago, and we just 'clicked'. I had honestly forgotten what I was wearing. Actually, perhaps what I was wearing took me back to older times, although I usually had more normal underwear and the buttons done up!

We finished breakfast and Mary decided it was time to go.

'Let's play' she said. 'Just trust me, or else...'

We walked to a nearby park, and Mary sat me down on a bench right in the middle. It was less crowded here, but there were still a lot of people walking through. I was being noticed more. The panties were turned on again.

Mary told me to stay still, while she walked around the bench. Suddenly she said 'Smile for the camera!' and started taking photos with her phonewhile turning the vibrator up a couple of speeds.

'No photos' I protested, but it was too late.

'No moving' replied Mary, pushing me back down on the bench. 'Stay still.'

I sat there getting hotter and hotter. Some teenagers had noticed the commotion and had decided to slow down as they walked past. Typical of younger teenagers, they blatantly looked, while trying to act as if they weren't blatantly looking.

Mary was typing on her phone. Then she stopped.

'All sent.' She announced.

'What?' I exclaimed, 'To who?'

'You'll see', replied Mary, 'Just do as I say and they won't go any further'.

She turned up the panties, they must have been on full now. I was getting close, there were a lot of people walking through. I was just bringing my legs out straight and the panties were turned off.

'Damn,' I thought. 'she knows when I'm going to come.'

'Let's jog.' announced Mary, and took off running. I followed, still panting from almost coming. Running always attracts attention, especially when everyone can see your underwear.

For a larger girl, Mary was quite fit and I had trouble keeping up. By the time we reached Victoria Square I was panting heavily, Mary looked fine. She got me to sit down on a bench again and turned the panties on low.

'Let's catch a tram to Glenelg.' She said. 'A bit of topless bathing, can you imagine it? I'll rub some oil into your breasts while you come and come in front of everybody.'

'But you can't go topless at Glenelg.' I protested. 'It's illegal.'

'Plenty of people do it, god your such a prude.'

Mary turned up the vibrator. I wasn't going to take long.

'Maybe I'll make you sunbathe completely naked and take more photos. You thought Maslins was hot!'

Mary got out her phone again. Standing up she instructed me to show my tits, and turned up the panties more. There I was, in the centre of the city, wearing a Primary School girls dress, holding it open to show my breasts as my cousin took photos. I was just about to come and damn! She turned off the panties.

Mary sent the photos again. 'Excellent.' She said, and showed me the photos. They looked pretty hot. The expression on my face was a mixture of horror and ecstasy.

'Can we go somewhere else?' I asked.

This was far too exposed for me, Victoria Square is very open and there were people everywhere. Dozens of people had seen me expose myself.

'Yeah, I've decided against the beach. Besides you've got a haircut to get. I'll meet you outside your hairdresser's in 15 minutes.'

With that Mary sprinted off again. I felt the panties start up again on their lowest setting.

My hairdressers was only 5 minutes walk away so I wondered what she was up to. I took my time walking a slow looping route to the hairdressers. The panties were keeping me hot, but just sort of 'interested', not really building up or anything. I got a lot of stares and smiles from the men I passed. I got to the shop early and just walking slowly up and down out the front. Finally Mary arrived. 'All ready? Lets go', she turned up the panties a notch and we entered the shop. I didn't know how I was going to cope with this.

My hairdresser (or stylist) is part of a large chain. It's quite a funky place, with loud music and lots of stainless steel and mirrors. I approached the counter while Mary sat down and grabbed a magazine. I had arranged for just a trim. 'My usual' I told the apprentice as I sat on low chair under the washbasin.

I'm not sure if the what happened next was heaven or hell. Mary kept changing the speed on the panties as I squirmed in my seat. The apprentice (we'll call her Kate), was doing magic things with her fingers in my hair as I stared at her cleavage in the mirrors. Kate is very blond, with over-styled curly hair. She was wearing a tight, tight singlet without a bra. I could imagine myself bitting her nipples, or her bitting mine!

I could not come. I had to get my legs straight, but couldn't while I was in this chair. Kate asked a few times if I was alright. I couldn't follow her inane small talk, fortunately it was basically a one way conversation. Walking to the higher stools to have my hair cut (sorry - 'styled'), I could feel my thighs were wet, fortunately, Kate had put one of those black ponchos over me so I felt much less naked than I had recently. Mary turned off the panties as I stood up - just as well as I don't think I could have walked otherwise. As soon as I sat down on the stool they started up again. I was very flushed and still squirming. Fortunately Kate prattled on regardless as Mary played with the controller.

As Kate was finishing up, Mary approached the counter and called Kate over. The panties had been on high for what had seemed like hours and I was seconds away from orgasm. I stood up, stretched out, and Mary turned the panties off!

The music was too loud to hear their conversation. I could see that it involved something to do with me and that Kate seemed pleased and agreed. She walked back grinning.

'Well aren't you a lucky girl.' Kate enthused. 'Your friend says she has an offer you can't refuse, she's shouting you a xxx wax!'

Oh my god! I had shaved everything a few months ago, but only once and it had grown back to a short stubble. I followed Kate out the back, I saw Mary grinning madly, I knew I couldn't refuse.

'...and I love the sexy schoolgirl look,' Prattled on Kate. 'it really suits you. Nickers off and jump up here.'

I peeled off my panties while Kate went into another room. They were saturated. I put them on a chair which looked like it was there to have clothes put on it and climbed into the seat. The chair looked like something from a gynaecologists, only it was pink! I spread my legs and gave my pussy a quick rub, maybe I could come before Kate returns? Then I would be less sensitive!

Oh god, I was so horny. Kate walked back into the room as I was again, seconds away from orgasm.

'Ok, lets start. Just lie back and try to...'

Kate stared at my public region. It was slick with my pussy juices and my lips were fully open. My hand that had only just pulled away was also shiny. There was a very awkward silence.

'...um, just try to relax'.

Kate started to get the equipment she needed. I was desperate to come. I was worried that I would have an orgasm the minute she touched me. Kate used a small wooden applicator to apply some wax, starting on the outside. The warmth felt great, but being touched so close to where I wanted to be touched, but not being touched there was only making me hotter. She applied a cloth to the wax, pushed down, and again told me to just relax. Then, oh my god! The pain was just over the top! I had never been waxed before (I've always shaved my legs and pits). My hands flew to the wounded site and pushed down.

After a time, Kate asked if I was ok to continue. I knew I had no choice, Mary was outside waiting. I said yes, and the procedure continued. The next one wasn't so bad, I think Kate used a shorter strip of fabric. As she worked her way closer to my vagina, I started getting excited despite the pain. The rubbing of the wax, the pressure as she applied the cloth, and then my rubbing, oh my god. I knew I wouldn't actually come in front of her but my god I was so horny, so desperate for release.

Kate was silent throughout most of the waxing. Apart from the occasional confirmation if I was ready to go again, or asking me to move slightly, she said nothing. Her eyes were wider than normal. I couldn't work out if her slight smile was just a polite habitual posture, an attempt to cover her disgust, or if she was getting excited. To be honest I was too worked up to think about much. I was deeply embarrassed, and very turned on all at the same time.

When she had finished, she poured some lotion on.

'Rub this in, it should soothe a bit.'

She stood up and watched me rub it in. It felt great. I couldn't take my eyes off her, those fantastic tits of hers. I just wanted to bite them. The smoothness of my pussy, the soothing lotion, the relief. And then out of the blue, I came...

I can sometimes be noisy when I orgasm, and this was one of those times. I was bucking my hips up and down, grunting and panting. I just kept rubbing faster and faster, it seemed to go on forever. And Kate just stood there, eyes wide, mouth gaping. When I had calmed down a bit, and stopped actually grunting, Kate told me that I could get dressed when I was ready and pay at the counter, turned and left the room. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I was so ashamed. I used the towel that I had been sitting on to wipe myself. The sensitivity was incredible! I pulled on my panties, which felt cold and wet and exited the room.

Everyone looked at me. I had 'chosen' to orgasm during the silence between two songs, and everyone would have heard. Mary was beside herself, she met me in the middle of the room and gave me a huge kiss full on the lips. She held my head with both hands and gave me a huge pash. I stood there with my hands at my side at first, and then I actually reached out and put my hands on her behind. Her ass actually felt pretty good. At last she stopped.

'I've already paid my love.' She announced to the room, and led me out by my arm. I was totally embarrassed.

'That was my regular hairdresser', I protested once we were outside.

'And will continue to be so,' replied Mary 'in fact I've made another appointment for next week - did you know they do piercings?'

I was about to continue protesting when Mary broke into a jog again.

'Come on, much to do.' she called as she ran off. I ran after her, I had no choice.

Even without being turned on, the panties were stiffer than a normal pair and the jogging was causing them to rub over my over-sensitive pussy. Rundle Mall was just around the corner and we were soon having to slow to a walk due to the crowds. Without warning Mary turned the vibrator on full.

'No, I cried.' Almost dropping to my knees. Mary stood in front of me.

'It's too much', I was panting, I didn't know what to do.

'Please no, it hurts!'

'Then take them off.' Mary replied.

'What?'

'Take them off. Or I leave the on for the rest of the day.'

12