My Immortal

Story Info
Lucky fan gets tickets to night of fun with Amy Lee.
4.3k words
4.51
42.7k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, my name is Matthew, or Matt if you like. I lead a particularly normal, boring life. I'm 19, at university studying marine biology and have a weekend job at a big department store in the city; I work out and like to think I'm in good shape. Life was good. It was going to get better…

One regular, boring Saturday at work, I was standing behind the cash desk, depressed. My girlfriend of 6 months had broken up with me yesterday, for no good reason. I needed something to take my mind off the pain, not 4 hours of complete boredom. I was, of course, eyeing up every female around, but no-one had caught my eye. This shift was dragging even more than normal, because I was looking forward to something. I had won tickets to see my favourite band Evanescence from a radio station. It was a small gig, only for competition winners. Rumour had it that one lucky person would receive backstage passes as well.

3 hours into my shift Gillian arrived. She was a nice looking woman, just a year younger than me. I only get to see her for one hour a week when our shifts overlap. We had become good friends and now, looking at her, I couldn't help but notice how great she looked. Her slender figure was being hugged by the tight blouse which accented her curves. Her large, young breasts contrasted with her slim body. I'd never noticed how good looking she was, so I decided to ask her out.

We started chatting and I managed to drop into the conversation of my ex. Gillian showed a great deal of sympathy to me. There was an awkward silence, I took my chance,

"So," I asked hesitantly, "you doing much tomorrow?"

"Nope," she answered nonchalantly, "nothing planned."

"You fancy going out for a drink or something…" I let the proposition hang

"Are you asking me out?" She questioned, giggling slightly. I glanced around to make sure there were no customers, there wasn't, there rarely was,

"Yes…yes I am" my voice died away uncertainly,

"Alright then," she said with a flattered smile on her face, "you've got yourself a date." I grinned happily.

Fifteen minutes later I was in the stockroom, planning some stock replenishment. Suddenly the lights went out.

"Hello?" I said into the darkness. Great. I started feeling my way along the shelves to the light switch. Then I felt a hand grip my crotch. I gasped and reached down to swat it away. A soft hand stopped me and a voice whispered in my ear,

"It's only me," the voice cooed gently. "Your new girlfriend." I spun around,

"Gillian? What are you doing here? Whose-" She put her finger to my lips.

"Don't worry, Martyn and Colin are there." She replaced her finger with herm mouth and kissed me. Her soft lips caressed mine and her tongue found no resistance, slipping easily into my mouth and flicking over mine. I began to kiss back, my arms reaching round her waist and pulling her close. The warmth of her body pressed against mine made my cock stiffen.

We kept kissing, our hands exploring each others bodies. My hands cupped her small, firm ass cheeks and squeezed. They travelled further up her body, taking her blouse with them. Her soft skin was so smooth under my hands. Her small hands were running through my hair and over my neck. We were still kissing, our mouths jammed against each other, our tongues dancing together.

I got a good look at her chest, it was great. Her bra barely held her young pert breasts in. I reached round her back and quickly released her ample tits. I began to kiss down her neck and into her cleavage. I moved onto her left tit and ran my tongue over the nipple, causing it to harden and causing Gillian to gasp. I fondled and squeezed her other boob at the same time, and switched over.

Her hands were pulling my shirt over my head, revealing my muscled chest. I moved back up and pulled her close, crushing her tits into my chest and I kissed her. I reached down and fumbled with her trousers and soon they were round her ankles. Her blue thong was wet with her juices and I quickly pulled that off her as well. She was naked before me, her wet pussy glinting in the darkness. My hand ventured to her glistening lips and gently rubbed her slit causing her to moan in pleasure. I continued to rub her this way as she slipped my trousers and boxers off, revealing my throbbing manhood. She took a good look at its 7" and gently pushed me down onto the cold floor, my back against a shelf.

Gillian set her knees on either side of me and straddled my lap. My swollen cock touched her opening and she slowly lowered herself onto me, gasping as, slowly, she consumed all of me. She wriggled in pleasure at having her pussy filled by me. My cock revelled in the soft insides of her pussy. She pushed herself off me and bit before lowering herself back down. She began rising and falling on my lap, slowly at first, but quickly she gathered pace.

I wrapped my hands round her naked body and gripped her firm ass cheeks and I helped her ride me. Every sensation, every move she made on my cock was bringing me closer and closer to cumming. My head was at breast level, so I grabbed one to stop it bouncing in time with our fucking and took it in my mouth. I licked around the hard nipple and she groaned, then I gently bit down on it. This threw her over the edge and she moaned as her orgasm washed over her, her pussy clamping down on my cock, increasing the pressure on my cock and causing me to cum. I groaned as jets of semen escaped me and entered her convulsing pussy. She milked my cumming cock for everything it had. We continued fucking for almost a minute until her orgasm had subsided.

She slipped off me and stood up. I quickly got dressed.

"I've got to go. My shift finished five minutes ago." I winked at her. I turned to walk away but she grabbed my hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow? Can I come round yours about noon?"

"Sure," I answered, "see you then." I kissed her and left.

"Bring Me To LIIIIIFE!" The petite woman sang out the last notes of the song and the audience went wild for her. I was amongst them, screaming my approval as the song came to the end. Amy Lee of Evanescence moved to the front of the stage in energetic leaps. She tossed her black hair behind her and waited for the cheers to die down, and then she spoke,

"Thank you," she shouted, "now, one of you," she motioned to the crowd with her finger, "is going to get to come up here for the next song, and get some backstage passes!" the crowd let out an "OOOOH!!!".

"Have you all got your tickets there?" There was a rustle of paper as people searched their pockets, "Now," she continued, "can anyone see a golden star next to our band name?" I scanned the ticket without any hope. My mouth dropped open. Next to the word "Evanescence" was a small star; it looked just part of the ticket. I held my hand up nervously. Amy Lee looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"Come on up then." She beckoned. I fought my way through the crowd to the barriers in front of the stage. I showed a guard my ticket and he hauled me over the barrier. I scaled the stairs nervously and walked hesitantly onto the stage. Amy held out her hand and I took it. She smiled a smile that made my heart melt. I was asked my name and I replied.

A garden swing had been wheeled onto the stage throughout this and Amy motioned for me to sit on it, so I sat down. She sat down next to me. She was really good looking. Underneath all the white paint was a gorgeous face. Her chest was rising and falling as she breathed heavily and was obviously quite large underneath her clothes. Amy pushed the swing into motion as the opening notes of "My Immortal" started. The crowd screamed.

As she started to sing she stood up, swaying seductively around me as she did so. My manhood, with a mind of its own, got excited and tented my jeans. Here she was, this stunning celebrity, feet away from me, wiggling her fantastic ass for me. As the instrumental chorus began she sat down on my knee and looked at me knowingly. She could feel my bulging cock! She dropped me a wink and slipped me a backstage pass.

"Come to my dressing room." She said away from the microphone. She continued singing and finished the song. When it had finished she showed me off stage, giving me a mischievous grin as I went.

The rest of the show was excellent. As it finished and the crowd dispersed I walked round the back of the stage and showed my pass to a security guard. He let me through and I quickly found Amy's room. I briefly hesitated before knocking on the door.

The door opened and there was Amy, in nothing but a towel, wrapped tight around her torso. She looked so damn sexy that I wanted to fuck her right there, but I couldn't. I went inside and she closed the door behind me. She waltzed to the centre of the room and pirouetted,

"So handsome," she spoke quietly and seductively, "what do you think?" She giggled.

"You…you look…awesome." I stammered, though awesome quite cover it. She smiled her fantastic smile,

"Aww, your sweet, thanks." She whispered, then reached up and kissed me, her small mouth forcing mine open and slipping her tongue inside. I was completely stunned. She pulled away.

"Wh…what?" she cut me off,

"Are you complaining?" she asked, eyebrows raised. That stopped me. There were plenty of guys who would kill to be where I was. I reached out tentatively and put an arm around her waist, pulling her close to me. I kissed her. Our tongues danced over each other, her hands moved up and down my chest, stopping at my hips. She quickly undid the button and zip of my jeans and yanked them down along with my boxers to my ankles, revealing my enlarged member.

Her small, cool hand wrapped around my shaft and she ran her thumb over the exposed head. I moaned into her mouth at this and she broke our kiss. Placing one hand on my chest she pushed me lightly over to the sofa and pushed me down. She spread my legs and knelt between them.

I looked down into her playful eyes as she licked up and down my shaft a few times. Her tongue flicked over the purplish head and I closed my eyes, savouring the feeling. Suddenly, she took the first few inches into her mouth and sucked hard. I opened my eyes and finally realised what was happening. Amy Lee was kneeling between my knees with her mouth wrapped around my cock, and she was an amazing cock-sucker. The fabulous sight and the sublime feelings almost made me cum right then, but I didn't.

Amy was expertly sucking on my cock and then deep-throating me. I began to fuck her mouth as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I put my hands round her back and quickly whipped off the towel, leaving her naked. Her large tits fell free and her sparkling, hairless pussy was exposed. I put one hand on her head and the other on one tit, massaging it. We locked eyes as she sucked on my manhood and I felt my cum rising. I warned her and she paused on for a second to say,

"Goodie!" She began to bob faster and I couldn't hold out any longer. I thrust all the way into her throat and shot my cum into her mouth. Amy kept sucking as I came, determined to get every drop. I came for what felt like ten minutes. When I was done, she let my cock drop out of her mouth and I noticed she had cum dribbling down her chin. Amazing, she still looked innocent and angelic with my cum on her face. There was a knock at the door, and a voice called,

"Hey, Amy, we're goin' clubbin', wanna come?" It was the rest of the band.

"Na," she replied, "I'll just leave it, I'm tired. See you guys later." Their footsteps receded up the corridor and Amy licked the rest of my cum off her face,

"Mmmnn, tasty." She said with a giggle, "Know anywhere we could get some privacy?" I thought for a minute then suggested my house. She agreed.

Five minutes later we were in her limousine, driving to my house. The chauffer had told us we had 20 minutes. Amy was straddling my lap in the back seat, we were kissing, our tongues in a lustful dance. My hands were wrapped around her, cupping her ass and squeezing. She had her arms locked around my neck. I moved my hands around her front and crept up her top, massaging her tits. She moaned into my mouth and began to rub her crotch against mine.

I broke our kiss and began to trail my lips down her neck. She let her head fall back giving me better access. I moved off her neck and down her chest into her cleavage. Her low cut top allowed me access to almost all her tits except the sensitive nipples. I quickly changed that by pulling her top over her head, revealing her naked torso. I now had complete access to her fantastic pair of tits.

I kissed all around the soft mounds of flesh, kissing one while massaging the other. When I ran my tongue over her nipples they hardened under my warm breath. I gently bit down on it causing Amy to gasp. I switched over and kissed the warm flesh of her other boob, treating it the same. I moved back up into her cleavage and nuzzled it, kissing in between her twin globes.

I began to kiss down her stomach until I couldn't bend my neck anymore. I flipped her over and lay her down on the long sofa like seats in the back of the car. I picked up where I'd left off, kissing her muscular stomach. I flicked open the catch on her trousers only to find that she wasn't wearing anything under them. As I moved further down her stomach with my kissed, I began to pull her trousers off, revealing her glistening pussy.

I deliberately kissed around it and onto her strong thighs. I ran my tongue over the skin, drawing aimless patterns. I occasionally kissed around her shaved pussy, avoiding her lips and clit, driving her mad with lust. She began to buck up into my face, trying to force my tongue into her. Suddenly she stopped.

I looked up at her and could tell she that she had a better idea. She sat up as did I. She looped two fingers under my top and pulled it over my head. Her fingers ran over my muscular chest and down to my jeans, unbuckling them again. Soon we were both naked in the limo. I lay down on the long seats and she lay on top of me, with her sweet pussy in my face. She pushed it down into my face so I couldn't tease her anymore. I licked up and down her wet slit, savouring the taste of her sweet juices.

She enveloped my enlarged cock with her talented mouth and sucked on it like a lolly-pop. I thrust my tongue deep inside her and wiggled it about, causing her to squirm in delight. Amy alternated between deep-throating me and licking around my sensitive head. She was bucking her hips, trying to force me deeper inside her. I pulled my tongue out and found her clit. I took it in my mouth and licked it, causing her to moan. I moved back to my tongue-fucking as she began to bob on my cock with reckless abandon. The car glided across the road as we groaned in pleasure in our 69 position.

I began to fuck her face as she sent waves of pleasure shooting down my cock. Her hips were bucking, forcing my tongue deeper into her pussy, which was flowing freely with her juices. I moved back to her clit and bit down gently. She screamed quietly as she climaxed, moving her hips faster as she came onto my tongue. I thrust my cock deep inside her mouth once more and gave her a second helping of my cum. I groaned as I shot jets of cum into her throat. Her orgasm subsided and she collapsed onto me.

The driver's voice called through,

"Almost there, Miss Lee."

We were standing inside the hall of my house, fully clothed again. I smiled at her sheepishly,

"It's not much, but its home." She grinned and told me that she liked it. She asked,

"Care to give me a tour of the bedroom?" I grinned and showed her the way. Once there I turned her around and kissed her soft lips. I lifted her clean off the ground, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her over to the bed and lay her down. She quickly moved out the way as I made to lie down on top of her. I looked at her in surprise.

But, she just smiled a seductive smile and told me to lie down. I did and she began swaying in front of my bed, just as she had at the concert. Amy began to run her hands over her body, slowly lifting her top up inch by inch. She was teasing me something awful and I was getting hard again. She soon had her top off and was dancing around.

I pulled my top off, and watched her begin on her trousers. I was mesmerized by this beauty stripping for me, revealing her gorgeous pussy, bit by bit. She was soon naked as was I, having rid myself of my jeans. My eight inch pole was pointing at her, beckoning her.

She lay down on the bed next to me, before rolling on top of me. She sat up on my lap and positioned her opening at my head. Slowly she lowered herself onto me. Her insides were so hot, it was easily the best pussy I had ever fucked. She soon had consumed all of me, right up to the hilt. She wriggled in pleasure at being filled up, and began to ride me. She took it slowly at first, rhythmical. Slowly she rose off my cock, before pushing herself back down on it. I was in heaven.

Amy began to pick up the pace, breathing heavily at the ecstasy my invading cock gave her. Soon she was rising off me and slamming herself back down onto me. I knew I wouldn't cum for a while having cum twice tonight already. I began to fuck her back, thrusting into her as she fell onto me. She began to scream out loud as her pussy tightened and clamped down onto my thrusting cock. She kept riding me as she shrieked in delight, her orgasm sending her to heaven and back.

She returned to earth and collapsed on top of me. I wasn't finished yet though. I spun her over and began to thrust into her soft folds, my body covering hers. I was fucking her with all my strength. Amy put a hand on my chest and told me to stop. I pulled out, a bit disappointed. She told me to move up to her chest, and I got the idea, my disappointment vanishing.

I straddled her strong stomach and placed my cock, wet from her pussy, in between her tits. She used them to form a cup around my cock and I began to fuck her tits. I thrust in and out of the soft mounds, enjoying every sensation the flesh gave me. Amy was watching my cock, driving in and out of her boobs, with a look of mild interest.

As I pushed forward, she suddenly flicked out her tongue and licked the head of my swollen cock. I groaned as she did this. She did it again, and I felt the cum rising in my balls. I fucked her tits faster and she licked my head again. I came, shooting the first few spurts onto her face. The next few landed on her chest and her tits. I continued fucking till I stopped cumming and clambered off her. I laughed at the sight before me, Amy Lee, covered in my seed.

"Look, at you," I laughed, "you're a mess, lets get you to the shower."

I led her through to the bathroom and started up the shower. We stepped inside, and let the warm water relax us. The cum washed off Amy without any help. I picked up the bar of soap and ran it over Amy's back. I got a good lather and began to massage the suds into Amy's soft skin. She moaned in pleasure as my hands rubbed her shoulders and down her back right down to her slim waist. I moved back up again and rubbed her shoulders, but she moved back, cuddling into me, her smooth back pressed against my chest. Her firm ass cheeks cupped my cock.

Amy grabbed my hands and pulled them over her shoulders, wanting me to soap down her front. I obliged and began rubbing the bar of soap down her chest, in her cleavage, over her boobs. She sighed in a peaceful calm and began to rub her ass along my cock. Was she teasing me? Well, it sure as hell was working. My cock got hard again because of the rubbing of her smooth, firm ass.

I continued rubbing down her front, her stomach, her navel, trying to ignore her obvious teasing. I couldn't it got too much for me,

"Miss Lee," I said matter-of-factly, "if your ass doesn't stop teasing me and being so damn sexu, I'm gonna have to punish it." She tilted her head back to look at me, kissed me once and said,

12