My Immortal Beloved

Story Info
Just a chapter from a novel I am writing.
2.1k words
3.78
8.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a chapter of a novel that I am currently writing. Any comments or your votes would be greatly appreciated. :)

*

I lay there motionless on the fresh white sheets on the bed. Arcadia's arm draped comfortably over my upper chest; his eyes closed as he breathes in the hours he had lost through dawn to night.

I couldn't sleep, instead not concerned that he would wake; I draped my fingers gently along the definition of his arm, enjoying the sensation of his smooth skin; outlining the muscle from his shoulder, along the elbow to the tips of his fingers curled in relaxation to the floor.

I place my hand gently in his hold; his hand feels warm, large and soft. It twitches slightly as he dreams.

To think that all the differences and frustration we had caused one another had led to this. To be here in this room together. For once I felt protected, his embrace twisted my vehemence. I no longer despised him; I adored Arcadia.

He exhales, eyes closed. I let him repose; looking up at the ceiling I drown myself in thought of our private ceremony of goodbyes to Mythica ten kilometres away overnight. How I watched Arcadia, conceal her angelic lifeless body in a capsule ten feet underground.

Words could not express the way I will mourn for her till I see her once again; but what if? What if there was another way that I could bring her back.

Turning slightly, I stare at Arcadia's face inches from my own. He is content, the answer within a meters radius of me.

It isn't too late to fulfil Mythica's wish. The whole reason she revealed herself to me was in desperate need that I would love her father, Arcadia. So all I had to do was love him; the natural way that I feel for him now.

Reluctantly I roused from his hold. Pulling a loose sheet along as I moved to stand from the bed, tying it around my body.

Stirring slightly, Arcadia resumed back to his slumber.

Instinctively I found my way to the other side of the bed; a small wooden box sat with dust, inside a titanium ring with a diamond embedded in the band.

Conscientiously I withdraw the ring from the display and held it close to my fingertips.

"Don't" his hand grasps my wrist, the other hand trying to pry the ring away now hidden in my fist. I pleaded at him with my eyes; I wanted this. It felt right.

"Don't do this" he continued. "Don't think this will bring her back"

"No Arcadia" I whispered. I knew what had to be done. This wasn't for our child, it was to save us from the damage I caused not believing that we were one. "I am doing this for us, let me love you how you have wanted it all this time. Let me be the wife you waited for all your life."

"Diva" he insisted, grabbing my shoulders to make me look into his eyes. But I refuse to listen; instead I graciously slid the ring in place. A perfect fit as my wedding band seemed snug on my finger. A ring he had kept for centuries knowing that I would reunite with it.

"Please" he tried again. I peered up into his blue eyes, loosening the sheet; I revealed to him my naked body. A cool breeze from an open window arouses my breasts as I stood with confidence; he dropped his gaze, soaking in this sudden interruption... lost for words.

He had never looked at me this way; never desired me till now.

Pulling me against his body, he placed a kiss on my bare shoulder, his lips caressing my skin as he moved along my collarbone, his emotions showed more than words.

Paralysed I closed my eyes, the heat from his body so close, his lips now beside my ear and then he whispers "I love you" It's enough to make my heart stop; three words that I longed to hear not just from anyone, but somebody whom meant it.

Pressing a kiss sensually upon my forehead, I part my lips as he shadows me with an open kiss; everything around me now dissolves beneath his mouth, leaving me speechless as he pulls back. Only for a moment to run his thumb along my bottom lip; he is looking for a response... perhaps a change of mind?

But the ring will stay on; for the rest of my life and with that I opened my eyes, staring at my reflection in his eyes. Clasping the back of my neck with one hand, he leads me back to him for another endless kiss.

I run my fingers along his arms, against his pale bare chest and up to lock my hands behind his solid neck for support. Moved by my affection, Arcadia fondles quickly to loosen his leather belt not wanting to delay this wave of newfound love. Giving up with a frown, he grabs my bottom covered by the sheet; lifting me up till I could wrap my legs around his jean clad waist.

I could feel my back slam against the wooden frame of his four poster bed; I grasp the pole from behind me for support, running my other through his thick hair as he lavishes my exposed breast with his mouth.

Though careful, his fangs lightly brush against my erect nipple. I can't help but let out a soft moan from this sensation.

With satisfaction Arcadia scrunches the bed sheet up my thigh, burying his hand underneath the sheet between us; digging deep two long fingers into my crevice now wet with desire. He looks up with lust in his eyes. Admiring my reaction as I arch my back away from the pole in response to the movement his fingers make, thrusting deep inside, rotating as I move my hips at his touch penetrating me till I can't take no more of this build up. I erupt irrepressibly.

Holding me still, till I could move again; Arcadia allows me to slide down, stretching my toes to the ground. I am not finished yet.

Reaching up to cup his face between my hands so that I could pull him down for a lingering kiss; I then grin pushing him down to the bed. He falls willingly and watches me; pulling the sheet away from my hips, I twist it into a thick rope.

It is perfect as I loop it around the frame above us. Straddling him whilst securing the ends tight around his wrists, bringing his hands far apart from his body... assured that it will hold so he can't escape I move backwards down to his belt, swiftly pulling it off and undoing his jeans.

I bite my lip in anticipation... I had been keen for this moment to happen, questioning what it would look like.

And there it was; as I held him in my hands... gratified, I can't help but smile. He is perfect as I run the tip of my finger along his length, watching as he squirms under my hold. He breathes deeply as he tries to hold back the sensation that must be going through his mind. It must have been a long time for him to have this reaction.

Proud, I glide my tongue along his length enjoying how smooth he feels just like the rest of his skin. I press my hand against his lower abdomen; I could not help but love the feel of his body... my eyes never leaving his own as I close my mouth over the tip of his erection, running my tongue along the shape of its head.

Arcadia squeezes his hand into tight fists... I take my time... slowly engulfing him whole in my mouth; sucking hard as I move my lips back up his length then down again rhythmically. He tenses his bottom and the movement drives me insane... refusing to stop as I move faster, enclosing his base with my hand, feeling him build in my mouth. "Stop, please stop. Not yet" he groans.

Aware of my accomplishment, I won't stop. The sound of the sheet holding him tight rips as he explodes in my mouth. Swallowing the remains, I enjoy the taste of him with a hungry look in my eye. His abdomen now sweating, he appears exhausted but unable to rest.

With free hands; Arcadia pulls me up over his face, his hands grasping my bottom, spreading me wide to devour me with his mouth. I am wet and he sucks it from me.

Gripping onto the wooden rail on the bed head; I try not to put all my weight on him. My head spins as he thrusts his tongue inside me. He moans as he enjoys the taste, the vibration from his voice beneath drives me crazy. Reaching between us; he rubs his thumb on my bud, stretching it for a better sensation and burying his face further between my thighs.

With one hand I reach down to run my fingers through his hair, encouraging him to dwell deeper within with his wild tongue... arching my back I try to hold back my excitement, biting my lower lip till my fangs pierce it causing it to bleed a little. It doesn't bother me.

Nor does my strength as the wooden rail snaps under my hold; unstoppable I orgasm letting out a scream. Feeling my muscles spasm on his face as he lays there sucking me gently till my body is still and relaxed.

"Stay where you are" Arcadia whispers. How could I move? My knees are weak. Trying to gather my thoughts; I realise my hold is still on the wooden rail, now broken. I loosen my sweaty hands only to feel Arcadia place his over mine and hold them tight so I would remain grasping it for support.

He then reaches between my thighs with his fingers; spreading my legs apart wider so that he could press himself against me from behind.

Pleased, he enters me slowly. He is thick and long and I close my eyes as I accommodate his length inch by inch. I feel so tight. It has been ages since I had made love. For sex had not been anything grand then with the one I am with, right now in this room.

Arcadia carefully moves further inside, aware of my response as I clench around his erection; I groan and he understands. As if given the green light, he thrusts fast and hard. Pushing all the right buttons within; building me up to yet another detonation. I try to hold myself... not so fast. I want this moment to last... he reaches in front of me, rubbing my crevice... opening me up to him more, helping him to go deeper.

The bed starts to bang against the panelled walls with each plunge that he makes. Not concerned about the stability. A slow burning candle for light above us starts to tilt from force. I ignore it, avoiding the risk as I lean back against his torso; reaching behind to embrace his neck for support, pressing my head against his shoulder as he devours my mouth with deep kisses; I groan for more; his giant hand covering my breast, pulling at my nipple.

Hot wax fills the holder from the awkward angle. Splashing onto my stomach; I utter out a piercing cry, feeling light headed as it burns on impact. Arcadia runs his hand in the wax as he holds me in his embrace, rubbing it down into my crevice, turning me on as I climax.

He moves full throttle, thrusting deeper till I cannot hold anymore. I contract irresistibly; Arcadia cries out in release. Both of us suspended in time till one could breathe again.

Pulling a sheet over us, Arcadia holds me against him from behind as we finally lay on our side content. Planting a kiss on my back, I turn drowsy in response, he looks down at me exhausted then gives one slow lingering kiss, both of us treasuring this moment of silence.

Nestling my head on his left arm like a pillow; I trail my finger along the tribal tattoo spiralling down to his hand.

I admire the diamond on my ring as I place my hand in his. Arcadia is breathing deeply, allowing sleep to take over.

Grinning I remain still in his embrace this time. I will give him an hour or two... for I will not let my husband off so easily.

END