My Implantation Appointment

Story Info
I get a chip implanted that controls my cock.
3.4k words
4.27
46.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pifan
pifan
119 Followers

Authors note:

This story is inspired by The Cum Chip - https://www.literotica.com/s/the-cum-chip

If cum chips were routinely installed then it must be a female dominant society. I started thinking what else can such a chip do and how I would feel if I was getting one implanted into me? It sort of turned into a wish-list of electronic control over all aspects of my tease.

**************

"You will feel a slight cooling sensation as I wipe your penis with alcohol." Said Dr. Sandra.

I was at the Institute of Sexual Progression for my implantation appointment. Needless to say I was super excited but I knew when to speak. This was not a question.

I merely nodded. My mentor, Dana, asked Sandra incredulously. "He can feel that on his cock?"

"Oh yes. It is medically unnecessary and even unwise to block out all the sensations. He can feel things, it is just not sexual or exciting. When I touch his penis, he probably feels no different than when I touch his elbow. The chip will change that of course."

"Of course." Giggled Penny, Dr Sandra's assistant.

In the 23rd century women were the superior race.

Everyone gets a brain chip is implanted at the birth. One of its functions in boys is to block any sexual sensation. At the age of 18, boys undergo sexual mentorship and learn how to please an experienced older woman. Dana had taken me under her mentorship. For 3 years, I learned how to massage her, bathe her, shave all over her body and give her oral orgasms. I did not have use of my cock yet, that would come after implantation and after my 21st birthday. Like most mentors are, Dana was married, but I never met her husband.

I was lying fully naked in the cold operating room with three beautiful women. My legs were on a stirrup, fully exposing my genitals. I was totally shaven, as required by my mentor. The women were dressed. Dr. Sandra was expertly manipulating my flaccid cock, cleaning it thoroughly. She pulled back my foreskin and cleaned all the ridges.

Dr. Sandra was finally satisfied with the cleaning. "Penny, can you hold back his foreskin and keep the head exposed?" She turned to me. "You will feel some slight pressure as I insert the chip." Expertly she pulled out a syringe and pressed it at the tip of my cock. I felt the lubrication and the chip, no larger than a grain of rice, enter my cock via the urethra. She turned to her monitor as the chip made its way to the nerve connectors at the base of my cock. For a fraction of a second, I felt a thousand ants crawl on my cock as the chip integrated itself into my sensory system. She manipulated her keyboard and the monitors showed some green check marks.

Dr. Sandra turned to Dana and said, "Good, It is now linked to the chip in his brain. It is still fine tuning but meanwhile I will give you a demonstration of the controller. I know you are married so you are used to operating your husband's controller, but I am not sure if you know all the latest features. There are several new controls that can be made to work together or against each other, and I often get surprised about how many women do not know this."

"OK so this is standard issue male controller V 2.1. Let me link it to your brain chip so it will know you for authentication and authorization. You probably know the basic controls. The 1st control is the most important one, keys to his kingdom. It controls his orgasms. It goes ON/OFF/AUTO. If set to OFF, he cannot cum no matter what stimulation he gets. He will reach a peak and will edge continuously if he keeps getting stimulated. If you set it to ON, he will orgasm instantly. On AUTO, he will behave as if there is no chip controlling him, he will cum if excited beyond a certain point. This is defaulted to OFF. This control takes precedence in case of any conflicts with other controls. I will let you play with that later."

Dana giggled. "I do not need to know about that control. I am happy to leave it OFF forever. I got married to my husband six years ago and he got his last orgasm on our wedding night."

Dr Sandra smiles. "Now as far as the official policy goes, the recommendation by the Institute of Sexual Progression is that a man be allowed to ejaculate no less than once per year. Note I said ejaculate, not orgasm. This next control allows us to separate that. It is called the ejaculation control, and it can be set to ON/OFF/AUTO. When set to AUTO, he will ejaculate when he has an orgasm. Just like the old days. A guy's orgasm is so primal and a lot of girls like a visual confirmation of it so they leave it on AUTO. If set to OFF, he will not ejaculate during his orgasm. That works better for the girls who like to avoid a mess. On the other hand, if set to ON, he will immediately ejaculate without any pleasure. Do that at least once a year and his plumbing will continue to work well." Said Dr Sandra as she placed a clear glass jar over my penis. "Turn ejaculation control to ON please?" She asked Dana who flipped it on. Immediately I felt a sensation as if I was peeing. A clear stream of cum shot from my flaccid cock. The glass jar stopped most of it.

"Good. His plumbing is fine."

Satisfied, Dana asks, "Why limit it to once a year then?"

Sandra said, "This desperation to orgasm that a man gets has allowed us to achieve female supremacy. It is about 75% psychological and 25% physical. If you allow him to ejaculate, the pressure in his balls drops and his level of desperation also drops. You want to keep his urgency at a high level for total control."

Dana asks again, "So what is a good frequency for an orgasm?"

Sandra replies, "It is totally up to you, there is no recommended minimum interval from Institute of Sexual Progression and there are no legalities that require any specific duration. Once per year, typically on his birthday, is rather common. I let my husband cum on our anniversary and his birthday; unfortunately for him, I chose to marry him on his birthday so he gets to cum twice in one day and then has to wait a year. Some very generous women do once per month. I do not know anyone who does it more frequently than that. I have been doing research on this and my finding is that no harm will come to him if you go a few years. "

"The third control is standard erection control. It goes, ON/OFF/AUTO. If you leave it on AUTO, he will get hard if he is excited. ON means he is hard instantly and will stay hard even if he cums. OFF means he cannot get hard no matter what. It is currently defaulted to OFF, Press the ON button, see what happens."

Dana expertly presses the ON button and I instantly get fully hard for the first time in my life. My hard cock lifts up the glass jar. "Oooh he is a grower. I like this." Coos Dana.

"The next control is sensitivity. It goes from 0 to 10. It is currently set to zero, meaning he has no sexual feelings in his penis. If you want his standard sensations, you can set it to 1. Fractions are allowed so you can do 0.5 if you want him to experience less than regular sensation. It is a logarithmic scale, so it goes up very fast. Set it to 4 and he will feel 8 times more sensations on his penis. At that point, men find it challenging to walk as the fabric rubbing against the penis is too overwhelming. At 8, he is 128 times more sensitive. You can make him edge by blowing a puff of air on his cock.. Higher numbers are great for post orgasm torture, grown men can cry within a few seconds at a high sensitivity. I am going to ask you to change it to 1 which is the usual default."

Dana complies with the request.

"Would you like to give him his first sexual touch?" The doctor asks.

Dana reaches over and lifts the jar from my hard cock. There is still a drop of cum at the tip due to my recent ejaculation. She touches the tip of her index finger and using my cum as lubrication, expertly runs a single finger along my frenulum. I feel the most exquisite pleasure, like a bolt of electricity touching me. It is nothing like i have ever felt before. My cock twitches uncontrollably as my hips lift and a moan escapes my lips.

"Good, he definitely felt that." Continues Dr Sandra. The girls giggle.

"Another standard control marked self-help. It allows you to selectively block or permit him to masturbate. It is ON/OFF. If you set it to OFF, he will not feel anything if he touches himself intentionally. Some women who do not want to deal with giving their husband an orgasm, just turn it ON once in a while and let him finish himself. The controls work together so if you leave his orgasm control OFF and self-help ON, he will be able to enjoy playing with himself but cannot cum. Alternately if you leave orgasm ON and self-help OFF, others can make him cum but he cannot make himself cum. It is all for your convenience"

"So most of these controls must be on your husband's controller also, But now I am going to show you some very interesting things."

I lay there naked listening to the two women talk. Penny is just listening also. I am still fully erect. It seems they have forgotten about that part.

"See this control marked authorization? It has options EVERYONE/MEN/WOMEN/OWNER. If you set it to MEN, he will not feel anything if a woman touches him. It defaults to OWNER, he can only feel when stimulated by one of his owners. The system allows for upto three, you are the first one naturally. "

"The most interesting new control we have invented is the next control. It is called reflection. It has 3 settings, OFF/ADDITIVE/EXCLUSIVE. I can explain but I can even better demonstrate this. "

"Penny, can you sit on his face? " Sandra suddenly asks. Penny giggles and says "Sure."

She takes off her pants and just climbs on my face.

Dana liked her clitoris licked hard and fast and that was what I knew, so I quickly attack Penny's clitoris with my tongue, pressing on it and sucking it hard.

Penny squirms and does not seem to enjoy. She tries to lift herself out of my reach but changes her mind. Sandra quietly turns on the reflection control.

I suddenly feel as if a mouth has descended on my cock. It is sucking my cock very hard. Almost as if it wants to break it. I gasp for my breath and reduce the pressure on Penny's clitoris. The mouth on my cock eases too. I do nice and slow licks on her and in turn I am rewarded with a slow sensual blowjob. I move my head to lick on the side her clitoris and I find the tongue on my cock moving sideways. Penny sighs and seems to enjoy herself. However all too soon she lifts herself off my face and pulls her pants up. The mouth on my cock pulls away too, leaving me gasping.

"So how was it?" Sandra asks Penny.

"He started off too fast and hard but found what I like within 30 seconds." says Penny

Sandra asks me "How was it?"

I speak for the first time after entering the room. "It was incredible, a little rough at first and hurt a bit but I really enjoyed after that."

"See, he got quickly trained even without knowing what the control does. The reflection control sends your feelings from your brain chip back to him. You do not have to guide him - he will know what you like because he will feel your pleasure or lack thereof. There are differences in anatomy, but the chip does an excellent job of mapping the sensations. "

"If you set the control to EXCLUSIVE, he will only feel your pleasure. He will feel nothing of his own. "

"This control is my invention. I always liked to ride my husband on our anniversary and allow him to cum. But if I left his orgasm on AUTO, he would cum too soon before i could cum. Even when I asked him to control himself he could only last a few seconds. Of course I would leave his erection to ON so I could keep riding him after he cums. After all it is only fair I get to cum on my anniversary. He had to endure post orgasm torture in this case but it is his own damn fault for cumming too soon . But his tears did not make for a good anniversary feeling. Sometimes he would beg me to leave his orgasm OFF or reduce his sensitivity and I might do it if I was feeling generous. Then after my orgasm, I would reset it and let him cum. But we could never achieve simultaneous orgasms and somehow it felt like the right thing for anniversary. With this, I set reflection to EXCLUSIVE and his orgasm to AUTO, and then I ride him. He cums when I do. He cums because I do."

Dr Sandra is satisfied with the demonstration so far. She starts to wrap things up, putting her instruments away. "Do you have any questions?"

Dana says "What does ADDITIVE do? And can I upgrade my husband? How does this all work? "

Sandra smiles. "It is best to explain with an example. E.g. if you set reflection to OFF and he has anal sex with you, he will feel that he is having anal sex with you, no different than normal. If you set it to EXCLUSIVE, he will only feel that someone is fucking him in the ass, no stimulation on his penis. If it is set to ADDITIVE, he will feel he is having sex with you and someone is fucking him in the ass. So ADDITIVE will make him feel his own feelings and your feelings."

"You can bring your husband in for an upgrade, it requires a new chip though. But a new setting is currently in testing stage so I say wait another month or so before you bring him. Remember the sensitivity control I showed you? It will have 3 separate sub-settings soon. You will be able to select how sensitive his cock is before an orgasm, during an orgasm and after an orgasm."

"I just completed giving my test subject a handjob. His cock was set to zero sensitivity during orgasm. So just as he was past point of no return, his cock went totally numb. It was as if a rug was pulled out from under his feet. He could see that I kept stroking him and he ejaculated a huge amount but he still had a ruined orgasm. This control will be your favorite if you liked ruined orgasms or post orgasm torture because you can ramp up sensitivity after his orgasm. This subject knew his orgasms were not blocked but he did not know he was going to lose sensations as soon as his orgasm started."

Dana asks "Can he tell how the settings are configured at any moment in time?"

Sandra replies "It is your choice. It is a configuration setting. Usually he will not know how the settings are arranged. But if you want him to know, there is a transparency setting for each item. If you set it to open, he will know how that menu item is setup. Also depending upon the setting, he may be able to guess things. Eg. if you increase the sensitivity of his cock, he will be able to tell when he walks. He cannot tell if reflection is setup or not unless he actually starts pleasuring someone. Our girl Penny uses this - can you tell Dana about your boyfriend Penny?"

Penny giggles, she is quite young. "I have been with my boyfriend for six months and I usually let him cum monthly but he never knows if his orgasm is blocked or not. I love to set reflection to EXCLUSIVE and ride him. His orgasms are usually blocked but I will sneakily unblock one random day a month. He keeps guessing whether he is going to cum in the end or just edge violently as I cum right on his cock. He is so cute when he tries to work it out which way it is going to end based on my reactions. I find that super hot."

"Another configuration setting is what kind of sensations are permitted. It has options of ORAL, VAGINAL, ANAL, MANUAL etc. If his sensitivity is normal, he can feel when any or all of these are being done, but you can selectively allow and block if you wish. Eg, if you disallow ORAL, he will not feel anything when his cock is being sucked, or when he is doing oral to you and reflection is not OFF."

Dana looks confused. "This does not seem very useful. Is this the case where controls can work against each other?"

"Most definitely. I know of this one really cruel woman, she wanted to teach her husband a lesson. She picked a random guy to be the owner of her husband, allowed only ORAL sensation, set reflection to EXCLUSIVE and authorization to OWNER. Do you know what that means? He knows he can only cum if he sucks off a specific unknown guy. That guy has been going around and give blowjobs to random people in the hope of finding his owner and being able to cum. He has been wandering around the country for past five years and has sucked over a ten thousand cocks in this period but has not been able to cum."

"In another case, I saw one girl set the sensitivity to 0.1, allow self help, unblock his orgasm and tell him he has five minutes to cum. I have never seen anyone masturbate so furiously and try to cum when he could barely feel anything. He nearly yanked his penis off."

Sandra finishes her cleanup. "Now you know what happens next right? He will be under your control till he finds a girlfriend. He will still be focused on pleasuring you, but now he will be using his cock as well. Some say this stage of training is harder. Despite being overwhelmed by his own sensations, he must learn to prioritize your pleasure. You will continue to train him and allow him orgasms at your preference. The amount of pleasure you want to give him is totally your choice."

"Once he gets a girlfriend, in early stages of dating he will be focused on her pleasure so you do not need to do anything. Once things get serious and she feels he is worth reciprocating, you would add her as an authorized owner which will allow her to change his settings as needed. Once he gets married, you hand over the controller to his wife."

Dana quickly takes the controller and puts it in her handbag. "Get dressed dear. I want you to stay hard for the journey home. Once we get home, we can begin the second stage of our lessons. Today is your birthday but I have not decided yet if we should begin your annual orgasms next year or this year itself. On one hand I love to deny a guy. But on the other hand, there is no fun in making you miss an orgasm till next year if you do not know what a glorious thing it is."

Just as we are walking out. "We will start with the missionary position. After all, a slave should do all the work!"

pifan
pifan
119 Followers