My Incest Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
A quick and kinky incest fantasy!
1.8k words
4.04
41.6k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
384 Followers

Author's Note 1: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

Author's Note 2: All characters involved in sexually explicit acts are eighteen years of age or older.

***

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them. Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

When I woke up, I experienced a moment of confusion. Had everything that had happened between my cousin and I been true? It was. At least, the sleeping in the same bed part. The incestuous sex part had been nothing more than a fantasy. Still, the sight of my beautiful cousin asleep at my side brought arousal back to my body. After spending a few seconds watching her sleep, I realized just how creepy it was and decided to get up.

A few minutes later, I was heading down the stairs. It was still early, so no one else was awake. Or so I thought until I decided to step out onto the balcony for a little fresh air.

"Oh my god!" I gasped when I noticed someone sitting on the bench that lay beside the door I had just used to access the balcony.

"Sorry," apologized the woman I soon recognized as my aunt, "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"It's all right. I just didn't think anyone else was awake," I explained. However, that was the last thing I said for a few moments. I had just realized something I had previously omitted to notice; my aunt was hot! I had always known she was a looker, but there was something different about her that only now made me notice her beauty. It took a while, but I eventually figured it out.

"She got a boob job!" I realized. Of course, I could not be certain, but seeing how she had been parading them around ever since we had arrived, it made perfect sense. Still, I would have to wait a little longer before I could be certain.

"Or not," I realized when I felt my arousal level rise as I studied her body. However, I was soon snapped back to reality by my aunt inviting me to join her on the bench. Realizing I had just been ogling a relative, I quickly shook the arousal from my body and took a seat next to her.

The next few moments were rather awkward as we quickly ran out of things to say and just sat there in silence. Luckily, we were content just sitting there, exchanging only the occasional word. At least, my aunt was. I was too busy stealing the frequent peek at her new breasts while trying to keep from being too obvious about it. Fortunately, I soon found the strength to keep from gawking at her. Unfortunately, that was only because I felt a powerful fantasy grow within me. I barely had time to figure out what was happening before it took over.

Although identical, the fantasy world I now found myself in was not bound by the same laws and etiquette. Still, I decided to take things slow and I continued peeking at my beautiful aunt. That it, until she said the most unexpected thing.

"I got a boob job!" she announced, seemingly out of nowhere. I was so shocked I just sat there, unsure how to respond. Luckily, my aunt did not require a response on my part. At least, not just yet.

"Do you want to see them?" she asked. I was so stunned by her unexpected offer, all I found to do was nod. Luckily, it got the job done.

"Wow!" I gasped as I saw my aunt pull her bathrobe open. The first thing I noticed was her bra, or rather, lack thereof. After taking a few moments to study her firm, new boobs, I discovered something else. The rest of her body also remained unclothed, leaving her surprisingly tight pussy perfectly visible. Unable to resist, I let a smile curl my lips as I looked her up and down.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked, no doubt having noticed my smile.

I did not even bother answering. Instead, I reached out and grabbed her boobs.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned softly as I started squeezing them. They were so firm, yet so soft. Had I not known for a fact she had had a boob job, I would have found it hard to believe. Luckily, that did not stop me from massaging them eagerly.

"Do you want a taste?" she asked.

Like before, I did not answer, instead wrapping my lips around one of her nipples. Within seconds, I was using my lips, tongue and teeth to stimulate her nipples with more verve than ever before. My aunt seemed to appreciate, because she started moaning blissfully. Unfortunately, it was not meant to last.

"Stop!" she soon ordered.

I immediately pulled away, surprised by the unexpected order.

"What's wrong?" I inquired.

She let a reassuring smile curl her lips.

"It's your turn," she said. With that, she slid off the bench. Shuffling forward on her knees, she soon found herself before me. Not wasting a second—or giving me a chance to figure out what she was up to—she reached out and literally ripped my top off. Of course, I had only been wearing a t-shirt and panties, so it was not that impressive. Still, I was left sitting there, topless and wondering what my horny aunt would do next. Luckily, I did not have to wait long.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned softly as she leaned forward and sent her tongue sliding across one of my nipples. Within seconds, she was stimulating my erect nipples like never before. But the increasingly powerful moans that flowed past my lips were not meant to last.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she pulled away after only a few seconds.

Unfortunately, she did not answer. At least not directly. Instead, she grabbed hold of the panties and yanked them off with one quick movement. Before I could even figure out what she was up to, she grabbed my knees and wrenched my legs apart, revealing my surprisingly wet pussy. Not wasting a second, she leaned forward and buried her face in my crotch.

"Oh god!" I moaned as I felt her tongue make contact with my engorged labia. Not even bothering to tease me, she immediately started darting her tongue in and out of my pussy, forcing powerful moans past my lips. Unfortunately, I was once more cut off before I was satisfied.

"What now?" I silently wondered. Of course, I knew better than to ask. Still, I felt dread wash over me when I saw her get to her feet and hurry off. But instead of vanishing into the house, she hurried down the steps leading to the front lawn. Rushing across the dew-covered grass, she soon reached the garden. Unfortunately, I was too far to see what it was she grabbed. That is, until she hurried back.

"What is..." I started. But before I could finish, she revealed the mystery item she had up until now been hiding behind her back. "Oh!" I gasped when she revealed a cucumber. It was the end of the season, but the fruit still measured an approximate ten inches in length by one and a half inches in width. But that was all I had time to notice before my aunt got to work.

Dropping to her knees, she started teasingly sucking the green shaft. Once it was well lubricated, she lowered it to my crotch.

"Scoot forward," she instructed. Moments later, I was in position and she grabbed my legs, spreading them even wider. As a result my asshole was revealed, giving her unrestricted access to both of my holes.

"Which hole is she gonna pick?" I wondered as I watched her bring the cucumber closer and closer to my body. Fortunately, I did not have to wait long for the answer.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned when I felt the cucumber make contact with my asshole. A split second later, the green shaft was propelled deep into me, forcing a powerful moan past my lips.

Not wasting a second, my aunt started propelling the large fruit in and out of my asshole with ever-increasing speed. And as if that was not enough, she leaned forward and thrust her tongue past my lower lips. Moments later, she started furiously tongue-fucking my cunt.

The double stimulation was so intense I soon felt a powerful orgasm grow within me. Of course, the perversity of the incestuous encounter also helped egg my orgasm along. Moments later, I climaxed.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I shrieked blissfully as I felt my pussy starts to convulse. But that was only the start. Moments later, my poon overflowed. However, it was nothing like the orgasm I had had with my current lover's daughter. Although my cousin had been quite a skillful lover, she was a veritable amateur compared to her mother. As a result, I experienced the most powerful squirting orgasm of my life.

Wave after wave of cum gushed out of me, hitting my aunt square in the face. However, she continued the dual stimulation until the final wave oozed out of me, officially putting an end to my orgasm. Unfortunately, it also marked the end of my fantasy.

"What the fuck?" I silently wondered as I glanced around. One quick look at my surroundings was enough to inform me the fantasy was indeed over. I was still fully clothed and there was no cum or cucumber in sight. I also noticed we were no longer alone. My cousin had joined us on the balcony and was now heading toward us.

"Good morning," she said as she took a seat between us.

"Morning," I replied as I felt a little disappointed that my fantasy had been interrupted. Luckily, what I discovered next fully made up for it. For you see, the two beautiful relatives I had fantasized about went for a swim each and every morning—did I forget to mention my aunt's house is located next to a lake? And, of course, I was invited to join them.

I experienced a moment of hesitation as I felt the chilly morning air send a shiver running down my spine. However, that would only make the water feel hotter. But the thought of the warm water on my skin was not the only reason why I immediately accepted the invitation. The real reason was that I could not wait to see my aunt and cousin in their bathing suits...

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
384 Followers