My Incredible Grandfather-in-Law

Story Info
We accommodate my husband's grandpa Karl.
6.8k words
183.2k
192
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cecilie
Cecilie
32 Followers

Disclaimer:

I will tell you about events that took place this June.

I am not a native English speaker. I wish my vocabulary bank was bigger. Some sentences may be clumsy. You may find grammar mistakes or wrong use of words.

But this is my best effort.

My topic isn't mainstream. It's not for everyone. Some of you will hate it.

I hope you are able to judge by title and tags whether or not this story is for you.

Thank you.

Cecilie

1

I am Cecilie. I'm a tall young woman, 1.80, slim and very fit. I have been called statuesque and I won't object to that. I am proud of my looks. My hair is dark blonde, long and wavy. I know men find me attractive. I have been told I have a kind looking face with classic beautiful features.

My husband Tim is also a looker, with his athletic physique and beautiful eyes. Like me he's 25. He is also tall, 1.90. We've been together for four years now. We both come from privileged backgrounds and have for three years owned our cosy two bedroom downtown apartment. We married last year.

The first three years of our relationship were wonderful. Even our sex life was great. True, there always was a disparity in sex-drive. I could have it multiple times a day! But he always did his utmost to satisfy me. He has given me good sex on a near-daily basis for more than three years.

I always wanted to be a young mother but Tim was hesitant. He used to say he didn't feel mature enough. Still, a year ago, we decided to start a family. Which has been much easier said than done. Despite frequent sexual intercourse I couldn't succeed in becoming pregnant. A fertility test showed that Tim's sperm production is very low, gradually almost non-existent. Some time ago he received a diagnosis - "Azoospermia"."

The motility and quality of his sperm is low too, so Tim is receiving fertility drugs. I have suggested we use donated sperm and Tim is open to that.

To add insult to injury his equipment shrinks. Yes! By a lot too! That's really not so uncommon. Tim used to be of medium size.

Well, he's not anymore...

So, ta-da! Our marriage is blessed with two more diagnoses! We need to deal with Tim's "Testicular Atrophy" and his "Penile Atrophy"...

Then, guess what? You guessed, didn't you? Of course. He's suddenly not able to get it up! Almost out of the blue.

I have tried lingerie, porn, booze, all kinds of dirty talk. I suck him the best I can, which is pretty damn good! But no, still a softy. At best an erection that disappears once he's inside me. It's been like that for three months.

So, what's the name of the problem we struggle with here? A "Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder", I assume?

We have become tired of seeing doctors.

My own libido on the other hand is through the roof! It's really gone out of control.

Lately I've begun wondering if our decision to start a family was a smart one. Of course our present problems are stressing our marriage. The last months Tim's personality has been getting on my nerves too.

There are aspects of his character that I find increasingly annoying. His alleged radicalism, for instance, this need to disassociate himself from his bourgeois background. I think his political views are superficial and simplified.

Little by little I have come to acknowledge that he also is spoiled and work-shy. Tim was sacked from his latest job because of frequent absence. Myself, I'm finishing my master's degree in law these days. I'm proud to call myself ambitious.

But I am painfully aware that allowances from Tim's parents is our prime source of income.

And he is changing to the worse. He has become more and more sulky. Increasingly awkward and insecure, no doubt due to our problems.

His favourite remedy seems to be booze and weed.

The long and short of it, the present situation bothers both of us. A lot. "Infertility depression"? That's no doubt a potential diagnosis too. For us both.

So, we go through a rocky period now. Our sex life is almost non existent, and we fight a lot. During a quarrel a few weeks ago, I was so mad I told Tim I might leave him.

His reaction was shockingly vehement. He actually started to cry and told me if that ever happened, he would kill himself. And no matter what I said or did, he would never dream of leaving me. He loved me more than life, he said.

And me? I have loved him dearly for a long time. Now it's more like living with a grumpy low-sexed panda on a zoo breeding programme. I'm running very thin in patience.

But my feelings for him will return.

I hope.

2

Tim and I had just returned from a three week vacation, when his mother called. Her father had been depressed since he was widowed. He had been living with them for four weeks now and had begun to recover. Now they were about to redecorate the house, could we accommodate him his last week before he left the country?

Tim's grandparents had lived in the US his entire life and he didn't know them well. He didn't think much of his grandfather, though. Being a leftist, he accused his grandfather of being a capitalist pig. Not entirely unreasonable, I'm afraid, the methods the old man had used to build his fortune appeared to be quite ruthless. Karl seems to be a man who takes what he wants and hates taking no for an answer.

I believe Tim always was quite intimated by his strong-willed grandfather. Perhaps even jealous of such a vigorous and successful man.

Of course we had to grant my husband's grandfather accommodation. I had met Karl only a few times, last at his wife's funeral three months ago. I definitely like him. He is a distinguished, very handsome man of 70, short, barely 1.70. He is still running his business, working full-time.

My husband's grandfather is the father of five sons and one daughter, all of whom have done very well. In the sense that they all are strikingly attractive, well-educated, have great careers ... all that. I had a very pleasant talk with him at the funeral and like previously we had a really good rapport.

We had a good conversation about the perishability of life, no less! Karl is a wise and very interesting man.

Still, my grandfather-in-law is a classic Pater familias, a patriarch of a kind that mostly is history in our part of the world.

His life in recent months has been astounding. Immediately after the funeral, a young woman of 26 moves in with the old man! Shortly after, they marry. Tim's tolerant mom was surprised and very sceptical.

She knew her father had had mistresses, he seems to have been quite the stud. But she had no idea her father had a mistress at this ripe age. She was uncertain as to what this was all about. Was it a young hussy who just wanted to get hold of the old man's money? Was he becoming demented? Or were they actually in love? She couldn't tell.

Tim and his mom aren't very close. But she and I have a fantastic relationship! I often name her my best friend, and I believe she is. We can talk about everything.

She has confided in me that her mother on her death bed told her that her husband has got three love children. They were all planned. He had paid generous child maintenances and knew them all quite well. She was OK with that.

She had been blessed with the most wonderful man in the world, she told her daughter. He had never neglected her. He was an incredible lover and she had accepted that other women wanted a piece of him too. Their life together had been incredible.

Her narrative was accompanied by an unfamiliar girly giggle. I could tell she was proud of her manly dad.

Her own sex life has become a huge disappointment. She has been seeing other men for more than ten years now. Tim's dad knows, and accepts.

And Grandpa Karl?

He lives with his young woman for six weeks. Then misfortune strikes again. His young wife is killed in a traffic accident. And Karl slides into a depression.

3

My grandfather-in-law moves into our guest room at 5 pm one fine day in mid-June.

Karl gives Tim a short handshake. I, on the other hand, am greeted with a warm embrace and kisses. His behaviour surprises me. I have only seen his right-minded, sensitive side. Now he seems to be in full dominant mode. From the moment he walks in the door, he treats Tim with disrespect, even contempt.

We enjoy our first really hot summer day. I'm wearing shorts and a tank top with a bare midriff and I'm barefoot. Tim's grandpa changes to shorts as well. He is barefoot too. On his upper body, he has a sleeveless T-shirt, it's very open at the neck. I have only seen him in a suit and I'm pleasantly surprised that the tanned old man is so well-built, so muscular and hairy.

Karl doesn't bother to hide the fact that he thinks Tim is a lazy, spoiled brat. He finds it intolerable that one of his heirs is showing such complete lack of ambition. Karl belittles my husband without mercy.

The power balance between the two men is seriously askew. Tim's grandfather is a man who commands respect! I should have been repulsed by the way he treats Tim but for some reason, I'm not. What he says is basically true, after all.

Karl's self-confidence is overwhelming. He showers me with compliments in front of Tim. He praises my intelligence, charm, beauty, sexyness, even my awesome ass and legs!

He insists on joining me when I go to prepare dinner. He wants to help. Tim has clearly been intimitaded by his grandfather's flirting and forceful behaviour. He looks relieved when Karl leaves the dining-room.

While helping me preparing the vegetables, Karl makes sure his body frequently touches mine. He holds eye contact with me.

An unusual situation indeed. I am his grandson's wife, after all!

But he really is handsome, in a rugged, lumberjack-like way. He holds my waist, he strokes my hair and cheek. For some reason I don't find his advances disgusting. He's too charming and too damn funny! Incredibly direct and insistent. His wit makes me giggle, sometimes laugh out loud. When he makes me laugh, I tend to touch his muscular arm.

I simply feel good in his company. His behaviour is so wordly-wise and superior. So unlike the recitent and inhibited Tim I have come to know lately.

He kisses my neck and caresses my buttocks, pinches them. I remove his hands, slowly. But I give him a cautious smile as I do it.

He gives me a quick peck on my mouth. Without thinking I return it, making a smack sound. I feel myself blushing.

"You're such a naughty man." I hear myself say.

God, what a lame remark! What's wrong with me?

Then he abruptly changes subject and shocks me by saying,

"I confess, Cecilie, that I'm saddened to learn that my lazy bum grandson shoots blank. If he shoots at all."

Oh God, Timmie's mum must have told him about our problems! I had confided in her several times.

He must have noticed I resented him talking about my husband like that. He goes on, in a feigned formal manner of speaking,

"I'd like to apologize on behalf of our entire clan. This is unheard of in our family. Our male reps have never failed their women like this. In our family we don't fail. In our family we are leaders, not laggards."

He looks me deep in the eyes.

"I am personally willing to go to considerable length to help you!"

"Oh thank you, Karl! That is so kind of you!"

And yes, it really was! Perhaps a visit to an expensive fertility clinic abroad would do the trick?

But no... that wasn't what he was aiming at.

He illustrates his statement by lowering his gaze to his crotch. My eyes are drawn in the same direction.

He quickly takes my hand and puts it on a woody of considerable length, actually a monstrous erection! It's straining to be unleashed from my grandfather-in-laws pants.

What incredible gall!!

Dinner preparations were completed. Our meal had been put in the oven.

Shocked, I excuse myself and go to prepare his room.

4

He will leave the country in a week, yet he has already put out some personal things in his room. A large family photo, with children and grandchildren. He and his late wife in the front. She is taller than him, a beautiful elderly woman. At the very back, to the right, a young Tim, perhaps 16.

How sweet of him to take this photo out! I let my gaze go from descendant to descendant. What an extraordinary family! So many beautiful, successful people!

Then I detect a picture he has placed on the chest of drawers. Karl is seated at a cafe table. By his side is a dazzlingly beautiful young woman. They hold hands. She gives him a glowing smile.

Her sparkling eyes makes it obvious to me that this young woman is carrying his child.

I make Karl's bed. I am in deep thoughts. I stare blankly at the newly made double bed in our guest room. I have only slept there one night. It is a very good bed, probably better than my own. The sheets look very inviting.

My hand slips under the duvet and touches the mattress. How I love the fragrance of clean sheets!

Lewd visions of unmentionable activities in the bed are suddenly dancing in my head. I visualize sweat, sperm and pussy juice on sheets that no are longer clean.

God, I'm so needy. I feel like such a slut! I break out of my reverie. Dinner must be ready by now. I go to the kitchen.

5

During dinner Karl gives me all his attention. He addresses Tim only when he has got some praise in store for his grandson's wife ("she's a perfect addition to our family dynasty, Timmie! She will give birth to some wonderful children!")

Otherwise, he ignores my husband completely.

I'm not surprised that he continues his flirting. I too am a natural flirt. I'm afraid I have often made Tim jealous. I find flirting titillating.

Initially, I'm nervous and don't speak much. The image of this impertinent old man giving his granddaughter-in-law proof of his size and virility is glued to my mind.

Karl starts playing footsie with me under the table. None of us are wearing shoes. First I remain passive. Then I start flirting back. My toes fondle his muscled calf.

I know this is terribly wrong. Tim's grandpa has proved to me he isn't just any old sod. And that erection! Oooh!

This is plain dangerous, I am playing with fire.

But I guess I want to give Tim a minor shock. There's been so much frustration lately. I never cheated on him until the last three months.

Since March I have slept with three other men. The oldest is my girlfriend's dad.

He is 53 and by far the best. I have fucked him 4 or 5 times.

My grandfather-in-law is an excellent conversationalist. He is attentive and a good listener, yet he is the one who naturally dominates the conversation. I loosen up. I bat my eyes, smile at him, I agree to everything he says, I giggle at his remarks.

Tim sits quietly by my side. I peek at him a few times. He doesn't really look sad or neglected. On the contrary, he looks sort of excited. He alternately looks at his grandfather and at me. At one point Karl takes a long, scrutinizing look at Tim. His gaze is almost scary, like he can see right through my husband.

It's a look that says: "I know who you are!"

When my grandfather-in-law puts his large hairy paw on my manicured fingers I make no move to take my hand away. Our fingers tangle.

The three of us have shared two bottles of wine. I'm definitely tipsy.

And this old man continues talking to me... only me... in his deep baryton voice. I respond to him, only him...

I feel like a ditzy, over-affectionate slut.

6

We finish dinner. I feel hot, in high spirits, my pussy is drenched. What makes me this hot? Is it the taboo-like situation? Or is it Karl's overwhelming masculinity, the way he takes control? Does it turn me on to see my husband being put in his place?

Karl excuses himself, he goes to his room to do some work. He will be back in 1/2 hour to watch his favourite TV show. Tim hasn't uttered a word the past 15 minutes. He is very restless. I do some chores. None of us say anything.

He works up courage, "Why did you flirt with the old coot?"

"Why not, Tim? It's harmless. I am a flirt, you know that. What's the problem? He's 70, I'm 25, he's my grandfather-in-law! Can anything be less frightening? The old boy has recently been widowed twice, we should be generous enough to let him have some fun. Besides I think he is cute. And sexy!"

I look at Tim to watch his reaction to my last words.

He works himself up, "He's an old pig!" he scoffs, "he's a bragging old limpdick! It's plain ridiculous, the man is 70, everybody knows that seventy year olds aren't even able to get it up!"

He keeps walking back and forth on our living room floor, then leaves the room. Soon he returns, in the meantime his mood has changed.

"He likes you", Tim states, "You should show him what old limpdicks like him are missing out on. Tease him good! Tease him with something he would like to have but never will. And wouldn't be able to enjoy it even if he got it!"

"Let's do it like this", he suggests,"we tell grandpa I have to retreat because I have some computer work to do. So, the two of you relax on the couch, watch TV, talk, while you try to tease him a little. I will watch you through the door crack and come and stop him if he seriously tries to hit on you."

I try to picture Tim's grandpa and me on the couch. I know he will hit on me instantly. Tim knows that too. Why is he suggesting this?

"Are you serious about this, Tim?"

"Absolutely! It would add some spice to our everyday life. A kick!"

Some spice in our life... Yes, we could need that. And I'm not hostile to a little kinkiness. Basically I'm a thrill-seeker. So, I sigh,

"You're such a child, Tim. But OK, if this arrangement pleases you, I'm in."

Tim seems to be in a good mood all of a sudden. He tap dances a little around the room, points mockingly to the guest room and excitedly sings the refrain of his dad's favourite Rolling Stones' song "You can't always get what you want! You can't..."

With that he exits the room with an arrogant strut and a forced laughter. Like a man who is digging his own grave and loving it.

Why on earth does he initiate this?

7

My grandfather-in-law comes and sits down next to me in the couch. The TV is on, I have opened a third bottle of wine. I am facing him, huddled up with my feet over edge of the sofa. The bulge in his crotch is already very visible. My pussy is still wet. I look towards the door. The door cracks in our old, quite elegant, apartment are very wide, I know Tim can see the entire couch. The way Karl sits, he is not able to see the door.

The old man immediately starts flirting. So cheeky and unabashed, so sexually vigorous he is! He tells me how much he likes me. A big paw is on my tanned muscular thigh. He goes on about how lovely my legs are, he caresses them, right down to my toes. He pinches my digits tenderly, one by one. A delicious tingling sensation, a small shiver runs through my body. I place my hand over his, my fingers play with his large hairy fingers.

"Your feet are perfect, sweetie."

"Thank you, Karl. Yours are very nice too!"

My breasts are quite large, firm and well-shaped. My nipples are always a bit stiff. When I'm horny, they get really long. We can both see they are growing now. My grandfather-in-law places a hand in his groin to adjust his hard-on. His cock is obviously growing too!

Oh my God, now I can tell his thing is even bigger than I initially thought. I can clearly see his pant fabric expand further, in length and width. To excite the old man further I lean my head against his shoulder and place my hand on his hairy thigh. I pinch him and caress him. I feel the heat that radiates from his muscular leg. I am now able to take a peek at his crotch.

"... everybody knows that 70 year olds aren't even able to get it up"...

Sure. Tim's grandfather's member has become even stiffer, even longer. My grandfather-in-law's naughty hand has slipped under my tank top, he is caressing my tits. His experienced fingers expertly manipulate my stiffening nipples.

Cecilie
Cecilie
32 Followers
12