My Indian Barbie Ch. 02

Story Info
My love story continues...
1.6k words
4.2
33.4k
30
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, this is the continuation of my first story - "My Indian Barbie".

Please read the first story before reading this story.

Here it goes... My love story with my aunt, my Barbie.

*****

It all began with the kissing.

It is said, love is the strongest feeling in the world. We both kissed each other for long time... Our tongues probing each other's mouth and tasting each other.

We broke the kiss and suddenly I caught her by surprise. I lifted her and took her to the bed and layed her slowly. She was sitting on the bed. I planted a sloppy wet kiss on her shoulder. There she was in her naked glory sitting on the bed.

I then moved to her neck and kissed her on her neck slowly.

Then to her sexy luscious lips. Then she said, "Ready for dinner??"

I replied, "I have never been so ready ever before!!"

I then moved down to her sexy boobs. Those pink areolas, and pink nipples... It made me go wild. I kissed her nipple and felt it growing erect in my mouth. Then I moved to her other nipple. I said, "Oh Barbie, I have always wanted to do this..." She replied, "Oh Prem, fulfill my desire. Your aunt is all for you rightnow."

Then, I nibbled on her nipples, and gave gentle bites on both her nipples with my teeth. Each bite sent shivers down her body and she started moaning with pleasure.

Then she slept on the bed and I moved from her boobs to her stomach. White skin, soft as silk, her scent made me go mad. I kissed her belly button and she giggled and gave me a naughty smile.

I then moved to her steamy white and silky thighs. Her thighs were so soft... Each kiss sent shivers in her entire body. She started moaning.

I then moved to her pussy. White skin, with pink pussy lips. Her pussy was clean shaven except for some pubic hair in a heart shape just above her lips.

It made her pussy so damn sexy!!

I could not resist anymore. I kissed her pussy. My aunt started breathing heavily and her pussy started getting so wet. Her soft, bouncy tits started rising up and down with her heavy breathing.

I parted her pussy lips and what a view... Her sexy pink pussy... It was so much better than the pussies I saw in porn videos and magazines...

I felt as if I was in heaven.

I started licking her pussy and gave small gentle bites on her clit.

She started moaning heavily.

I again surprised her by suddenly inserting my finger in her lovely pussy while licking.

Her pussy was so wet and soft. I inserted another finger and started fucking her pussy with my fingers...

Then, as I felt her coming nearer to orgasm, her body started shivering and just then, I inserted another finger in her pussy. Now she was getting pleasured by three fingers.

Then she started cumming. She let out her fluids on my fingers and on the bed.

I removed my fingers from her pussy and tasted her fluids. It was the best thing I had ever tasted till then...

She was shivering with pleasure. I then stood up. I was standing there and admiring her beauty.

My sexy, lovely aunt, laying on bed. She was looking so sexy. My hard-on reached at its peak.

Just then, she suddenly stood up and said, "Now my turn." And saying this, she suddenly sat on her knees and started removing my pants. My penis got free from my under-wear and its head pointed proudly towards her face. She pulled back my foreskin and teased me by kissing on the head and moving her tongue on the head of my penis. I shivered and felt so good.

She then teased me like that again. I could not resist and control anymore and held her face and brought her face nearer to my penis.

She took my penis in her mouth. Oh man what a sight it was... Her pink juicy and luscious lips around my cock... It was such a nice feeling.

She licked my cock and gave a deep-throat. She did not face any difficulty in taking my long member whole in her mouth.

After long time, her licking and sucking my cock, I exploaded in her mouth. Spurt after spurt...

Her mouth became full and cum started over-flowing and fell on her boobs and also ran down her cleavage.

She drank all my fluid and collected my cum on her boobs with her fingers and licked her fingers.

I went weak in my knees and could not keep my balance, standing there. That was the best orgasm I ever had till then.

And this was not all. There was more to come.

We cleaned ourselves and then she gave me a tight hug. Her soft solky skin felt so good in my arms. I started getting hard again.

I said, "Time for round-2"

And gave a deep and wet sloppy kiss on her mouth.

We kissed for a while and then I broke the kiss and started licking her boobs, my most favourite part of her body.

This time I grew wild and started giving gentle bites on her right nipple. And also started playing with the other nipple with my hand.

She started responding and held my head with her hands and pushed her boobs to my mouth.

She then started rubbing her lovely pink pussy with her hands and moaning.

I wildly licked and nibbled her boobs and pink nipples such that she started moaning loudly and suddenly her body tensed and she had her second orgasm. I collected her juices flowing from her pussy on my fingers and licked them.

She then kissed me and also tasted my mouth filled with her juices.

She layed on bed and said, "Oh my Prem, take me... Show your aunt how much you love her. Make love to me."

I did not let her finish her sentence and kissed her lips while laying on top of her.

I kissed her pink sexy pussy and started licking it wildly and also inserted two fingers in her pussy.

I gave her wild and hot blowjob. And with that, she had her third orgasm.

I held my cock in my hands which was already hard. I was so aroused. I rubbed my fingers on her dripping pussy and then rubbed my fingers on my cock.

My cock got covered in her juices.

I stroked it and then touched her pussy with my cock.

I parted her pussy lips with my cock and did not let my whole cock go inside.

I let the head of my penis go in her pussy.

I teased her for a while like that.

My lovely aunt then started moaning loudly and grew wild. She lost her patience and started telling me to fuck her.

She could not bear anymore.

I took both her hands in mine and said, "I love you my Barbie, always have and always will.

With this, I gently entered her pussy with my penis.

Her pussy was so tight and silky. My cock went inside her and I did not even need any lubrication.

I then started playing with her lovely boobs as I started fucking her wildly.

She held the sheets of the bed tightly.

She was moaning very loudly and responding to my thrusts. We made intense love in different positions along with her favourite - the doggy style.

Pure love it was... The whole room was filled by our moans and the sounds of my hips rocking with hers.

We fucked wildly for about 30 minutes.

Just then, my orgasm started approaching. I was about to cum and she told, "I am close, lets come together. Fill me with your seed."

I started thrusting harder and harder. Her moans also became louder and louder.

We both cummed together. Her pussy was filled with my cum, mixed with her juices.

I then layed on top of her as our orgasms subsided.

I kissed her on lips.

We stayed there, embracing and kissing each other.

Then, after sometime we got up.

The bed-sheet smelled of our mixed fluids and which was the proof of our intense and wild love making.

That was the best moment of my life.

I will never be able to forget that moment.

We then embraced each other and I took a photograph of both of us in my camera.

We then went to the bathroom to get cleaned.

She invited me in the shower with her.

From the intense and wild lovemaking, she was not able to walk properly.

I held her in my arms and we entered the bathroom.

We took shower and helped each other clean up.

I admired her wet body in the shower. There she was, lovely, sexy, vulnerable... My angel, my Barbie.

I got a hard on again, by seeing her wet sexy figure in the shower.

I said, "Ready for another quickie??"

She blew me a kiss and suddenly hugged me tightly and kissed me.

Those lovely lips and her taste... wow man!!

We again fucked in the shower and she had her fourth orgasm.

My cock grew limp after the intense love-making and then she gave me a hot sexy blowjob.

The sound of the running water and her licking my cock made me go wild. I cummed hard again in the bathroom and shot my load in her mouth.

That was so awesome sight to devour as she swallowed my cum, her wet figure as the water ran down her body.

We then finished the shower and came out of the bathroom, hugging each other and giving kisses to each other as we walked.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT???????

*****

(CHAPTER - 03 COMING SOON)

(Enjoy the story and wait for chapter - 03 and also make a guess whats going to happen next.)

Thank you for reading.