My Indian Barbie Ch. 03

Story Info
My love story goes further...
1.2k words
4.01
24.8k
21
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love story continues with my love, my aunt.

All readers please read my previous two submissions in this series before reading this story, for best experience.

Enjoy!! And don't forget to vote.

*****

Here goes my story...

After the wonderful and sexy hot sex and blowjob in the shower, we both came out of the shower, hugging and kissing. I slapped her sexy ass and it wiggled and again that was a sight to devour.

I sat on the bed and saw her standing there in her towel and drying her hair.

Her sexy lovely figure in the pink towel looked so marvelous!

The swell of her breasts in the towel, her sexy white soft thighs. Those sexy brunette hair. While standing there and drying her hair, she was indirectly putting on a show and teasing me with her expressions and her curvy figure. This made my cock get hard again.

I thought of doing something naughty and surprising her. I had my camera kept on the dressing table. So, I took it and started clicking my sexy aunt and then went towards her and pulled her towel. She was surprised and started blushing.

There she was, my aunt in her naked glory, standing in nothing but her lovely soft white skin. Those pink nipples started making me go mad all over again. She saw my erect penis and said, "You never stop wanting more don't you? But seriously, that was the best love making session ever my Prem!"

I replied, "My Barbie, your sexy figure always makes me go mad whenever I see you."

She said, "Oh darling, you made me feel wanted, you made me feel so sexy. Love you Baby. Now get dressed and come back. I have a surprise for you waiting here when you come back."

I agreed and rushed to get dressed and started guessing what my surprise would be.

I entered her room. WOW! My jaw dropped and immediately my penis got very hard on seeing the sight there.

Romantic music was playing in the room and there was a romantic scent in the room.

My lovely aunt was lying on the bed naked. Her legs were spread. She had covered her boobs with liquid chocolate and slice of orange on each of her nipples.

Her pussy was covered with cream and a cherry on top of it.

She said, "Like what you see? Ready for your dessert after the wonderful dinner?"

I was standing there, amazed and lost in her beauty.

She said again, "Won't you come and have your dessert or will you just fill your stomach by just looking?"

I immediately jumped on bed and kissed her lips.

I started with her boobs.

I licked the chocolate on her boobs and then had the orange slices on her nipples. After taking the orange slice, I also gave a gentle bite on her nipples. She moaned in pleasure.

I then went down to her pussy, kissing her body all the way.

I licked the cream with my tongue, and also played with her clit, using my tongue. Then took the cherry. Also, I gave a kiss on her pussy and she gave out a loud moan in pleasure.

I started licking her pussy. I spread her pussy lips and saw that something was there inside her pussy. It was a strawberry! My aunt had a strawberry inserted inside her pussy.

On seeing this, my erection reached at its peak and was struggling hard to come out of my pants.

She let out a loud moan when I took out the strawberry from her pussy.

The fruit was covered in her juices and also she was so wet down there.

I enjoyed the strawberry as it had the taste of her juices. I then gave a kiss on her lips.

She stood up and hugged me. We danced to the music playing in the room and between the dance, she started removing my clothes one by one. It was as if I was stripping for her. I stood naked in front of her. We embraced each other. I always love the feeling of her naked boobs pressing against my chest.

She got down on her knees and started stroking my hard erect cock. Her soft hands felt so lovely around my cock.

She then took my cock in her mouth. She took my member whole in her mouth without producing a single gag. Her lips looked so damn sexy around my cock.

I was already too much aroused and could not control and ejected in her mouth.

Then she took out my cock and stroked it. Few spurts of my cum landed on her face and boobs.

She drank all my cum and also wiped the cum on her face with her sexy fingers and then licked her fingers.

I enjoyed it so very much.

I said, "Now time to return the favor." With this, I lifted her and lay her on bed. I spread her pussy lips and started licking and sucking her pussy wildly.

She was moaning very loudly in pleasure and started pressing her boobs and also squeezed her nipples.

She was also very aroused and so she also didn't last longer and had her orgasm. I licked all her lovely juices from her pussy.

I lift her up and kissed her.

I stood near the wall. Then, she guided my erect penis in her wet pussy. She was in my hands and her feet were in air. I was holding her and she started thrusting her hips as my penis began to grind her pussy. She was moaning and kissing me.

Her body felt so amazing as it was pressed against mine. The room was again filled with our moans. It felt so good, fucking her in that position. She then took the support of the wall as her back was pressed against the wall. I then started fucking her faster.

With each thrust, she started moaning and said, "Yes Yes Yes! Fuck me. Fuck your Barbie. I want to be all yours. Make love to me like there's no tomorrow. Fuck me harder. Harder. Harder. Harder..."

After the amazing love-making for around 30 minutes, I felt my orgasm approaching and told my Barbie, "i am about to come now."

She said, "My lover boy, lets cum together again."

We then came together. I emptied my load in her pussy. And again her pussy was filled with the mixture of our juices.

I went weak in my knees and then placed her on bed, and lay on top of her. We lay on bed and kissed for a long time. She said that she had tried love-making in this position for the first time. We then kissed again and stood up to go to the bathroom and get ourselves cleaned.

Oh man! I just love kissing her so very much. In fact, I love every part of her sexy body.

While going in the bathroom, I caressed her boobs and said, "Oh my Barbie! Thank you so much for this wonderful experience!"

What happens next???????

*****

Thank You readers for taking time out to read my story. Hope you liked reading my story.

Guess What Happens Next As The Story Commences Further In Future.