My Indian Maid: 7 Months On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Sunita knew what she wanted to do and she was fully aware of the risk; she realised this could mean the end of her job and her dreams, the end of any hope for the love she had for Sahib. She took hold of the edge of the covers around his neck and pulled the sheet slowly down to just above his knees. He was sleeping without a top and in his light jogging pants.

Sunita felt her heart beat faster and her mind began to reel; for a fleeting moment she almost panicked but held resolute. If her master woke up now she would probably not know what to say and it would be embarrassing for both of them.

She didn't think about that for too long though; after just a few moments she gingerly touched the front of his sleeping pants. She felt the shape of his testicles and penis resting at an angle against his thigh. She moved her hand over his cock very quietly, touching his pants very lightly in order to make sure he didn't wake up. She rubbed tenderly on his placid penis for a few minutes as she bent over him on the bed. Only after a considerable time did she realise that her master's cock was beginning to swell. She wondered if he was coming out of his comatose state but didn't stop.

When Sahib's cock had grown and was pushing against his pants, she hooked two fingers of each hand around the elastic top and pulled the pyjama downwards till the top of Hjjer's pubic hair was visible. Sunita knelt on the ground and moved her face towards his groin, wanting to smell his manliness. She breathed deeply, savouring the subtlety of the smell, before she pulled the pants still lower. Since Hjjer was lying on his back, she pushed her hand under him and drew the pyjama down from over his buttocks till she had managed to ease it out from under his weight.

Once loosened from the confines, she pulled the pants all the way down to his ankles and eased his feet out of each leg. Hjjer continued to lie quietly with his male genitalia now fully revealed to his house maid. For several moments of silence Sunita just stared at the naked man that lay before her, and he began to wonder if Sahib would now awake. Sunita was kneeling on the side of the bed, dressed in her kurta and pyjama that she had worn the previous day. In the soft light coming into the room from her master's bathroom, Sunita feasted on the vision that she had hungered for all these months.

She looked caringly and fondly at her master's sleeping face, so gentle and kind even as he slept. She saw the broad shoulders above his chest, the slight hair growing on it, the muscles of his abdomen, and the silken threads of hair around the base of his cock, the strong thighs and legs going down to his feet. She drunk it all in like a desert survivor, quenching her enormous thirst. Then she slowly adjusted her position, and her hand came up in front of her as she reached out to touch his penis.

Delicately she touched the middle of his cock, caressing him carefully and lightly so as not to wake him. As as her fingertips continued her tantalizing strokes, she felt her master's cock becoming hard. He was still fast asleep, as she became bolder with her touch. Her warm, probing fingertips slid up and down his cock, and then lightly stroked his balls, then moved back up to the tip. After minutes of this, she felt a slight lubrication at the tip of his penis, and using that now her fingers slid easily over his continually hardening manhood. She felt the soft yet wiry tangle of his pubic hair, herself now drunk on the sensations careening through her body and mind.

As Sunita continued to stroke her Sahib's ever hardening and still thickening staff, his cock suddenly twitched strongly from the touch, and her hand involuntarily jerked back. She looked up into her master's face but he still seemed to be asleep although his breathing sounded a little deeper and heavier. Several moments went by as Sunita kept still, her face still close to Hjjer's penis, her warm breath gently wafting over his groin. Then she raised herself a little off her knees and slid closer to her master, her hair falling on his thigh. She brought her focus back on his cock as she crawled on to the wide bed, curling up next to him. Then she moved her mouth even closer to him; she was almost trance-like now with no control whatsoever over her feelings or actions.

When her lips lightly brushed his cock it was like a lightning bolt going through her, and she couldn't stop herself from letting out a soft moan. She felt her master's body tense in his sleep and she waited a few seconds to determine if he would awaken, but Sahib's breathing remained constant and deep. Her mouth came down and touched him again, lightly, just a taste by a curious young girl. The lips gave way to her tongue and she felt the hardening flesh smooth against her own wetness. Sunita now became confident that Hjjer wasn't going to wake up, so she became bolder. Her warm mouth moved carefully and slowly from one side of his cock to the other, savouring his taste and texture.

Her fingers wrapped around the base of his thickness, then moved to start stroking his balls. Once again Hjjer's cock jumped and throbbed but Sunita didn't stop. She now planted her wet lips around the tip of Sahib's penis, the now fully exposed red helmet slipping past her teeth as she lowered her mouth over his thickness. She moved her tongue in swirls around the tip whenever she pulled back to one end of his cock, then lowered her face down to the hilt, feeling his now fully engorged penis touch the back of her throat. She held that position for what seemed an interminable amount of time, and drew back only when she felt she was choking.

Hjjer's full length was slimy with Sunita's spittle and her fist glided smoothly along the rock hard staff. It was now impossible that her master had not awakened, but yet he revealed no sign that he was aware of her actions. His penis seemed to have a life of its own and Sunita's passionate emotions mingled freely with the physical sensations of her lips and mouth against her master's girth. As she filled her mouth with his manhood, her heart seemed to go out so fully to him, wanting her Sahib to consume her completely.

Without stopping the actions of her mouth on Hjjer's cock, she lowered her hands to the hem of her kurta and pulled it upwards to free her large breasts, exposing them to the slight chill in the room. She raised herself over Sahib's loins and, holding her breasts in her hand, she began rubbing first one nipple against his swollen member, then the other. As her breasts got wet with the spittle from his rod, her own nipples already hard, seemed to stiffen still further. She grabbed both her boobs and pressed them together around Sahib's now steely thickness, moving along its full length till the tip of his cock disappeared into the deep recess of her cleavage.

After a few minutes of this breast stroking, she felt her cunt on fire, wanting desperately to rub herself; she even wondered if she could take off her pyjamas and straddle her master, knowing that the thickness would rip her apart. But instead, leaving her breasts now fully exposed and wet, she moved down the bed and brought her mouth back to Hjjer's manhood. She contemplated what she saw as the perfect example of a virile man. Long muscular limbs, legs apart. Fine black hair covering his legs until the mid thigh, a snail train growing up his abdominal muscles from his pubes. She squeezed his scrotum gently making his penis jerk up every now and again erratically, a wet patch of pre-cum forming at a regular frequency on the tip. Hjjer's breathing remains heavy and she's wtill unsure whether he's awake or not. She fights the temptation to kiss him softly on the lips although she desperately wants to do so.

Sunita is faced suddenly with the realisation that she wants to savour the taste of her master's sperm and in the dark she begins by slowly licking pre-cum off the head of his erect penis. It has an indefinable taste, the smoothness forming a slick over her lips. Her tongue tickles the tip of his phallus in an attempt to tease some more out, her pulse beating wildly at the side of her neck. She feels dizzy and intoxicated.

All of a sudden Sunita felt her Sahib's hand move onto her shoulder. She lay motionless for a second, thinking now that he was awake and she waited for him to say something. Was he going to jump out of bed and push her away? Was he going to roll her over on the bed and take her? Was he going to fuck her like she wanted? Nothing. Half a minute went by and Sahib made no movement; his had remained limp on her covered shoulder. In that fleeting moment, Sunita breathed in his smell and thought it was like something she had never sensed before; like something she wanted so badly that she would die to obtain it.

She quickly pushed him back into her mouth and sucked deeply on him. His hand resting lethargically on the back of her head now while her tongue made circular motions on the base of the head causing pre-cum to flow freely out down over the back of her tongue and throat. She quickly switched lower and began to lick his hairy, taught scrotum. The taste of Hjjer's testicles seemed to have a different and unique taste this drove her wild. All sense had now gone from her mind, she thought of only her master and how desirous she was for him. The most primal and ancient part of her brain had free reign over her.

As Sunita filled her mouth with Hjjer's humungous cock, she thought to herself "Does he know that I want his cum? How have I allowed myself to become so intoxicated by him? The thought of tasting his cum has made me lose control. Why do I want to taste it so badly it hurts? These are questions for which I have no answers. All I know is that I am kissing him passionately between his legs in the darkness of the night. I love him. I want him to know I love him. There is nothing nicer on this planet than having the man you love ejaculate inside you after making love." The thoughts ran rampant through her head in an incomprehensible fashion as she sucked hard on Sahib's penis, no more concerned whether he was awake or not. In fact she was almost sure that he was conscious.

Sunita moved to the bottom of the bed as Sahib's thighs parted in an involuntary reaction to her ministrations. As she did so, she pulled the kurta over her head and let it drop to the floor; her breasts now completely unrestricted fell heavily on Hjjer's thighs. With one hand, she took hold of his testicles and with the other she gripped his rigid phallus, holding it upright as she lowered her mouth over it again. As she raised and lowered her head over his cock, she began to notice a slight rhythmic movement of her master's hips, pushing up into her mouth and then lowering back on to the bed. His hand now rested on top of her head, the pressure only a fraction more than limpness.

Sunita kept sucking and stroking and licking Hjjer's penis and testicles; his shaft was as thick and hard as she had ever felt, his scrotum was a rough puckered leather, his breathing was now deep and noisy. Suddenly, both his hands were on his maidservant's head, gripping Sunita like a vice. She felt his body coil with a mechanical tension; as she raised her eyes to his face, she saw the chords on his neck bulge and his penis hardened even more in her hand.

She knew her master was close to his orgasm as he began to moan and she felt his cock throb. She could feel his balls twitching against her palm and knew that he was about to cum soon. Sunita closed her lips firmly around his cock and tried to draw in as much of his rod as she could. Sahib seemed to be doing the same as he raised his hips and pushed himself deep inside her. Sunita tried to relax her throat and allow his cock to slide as far into her mouth as possible. She felt his cock slide past her lips and teeth and tongue and deep into her throat.

Her master gripped her head hard as he shoved his hips forward into her face and let out a loud but muffled grown as he reached his climax. The heat and viscosity of his cum hitting the back of Sunita's throat made her head swim. One, two, three, four; thick spurts filled her mouth. Five, six seven; she thought of the time she had seen him masturbate and realised that this time there seemed to be far more semen spurting from her master's cock. A small amount ran out the side of her mouth and down his shaft but she swallowed the rest in large gulps before licking the remnants that had escaped her mouth from his shaft.

Sunita swallowed every last drop of semen that had spurted from Hjjer; she felt strangely ecstatic at having done so, as though she had bestowed her master with a tremendously precious gift. She felt his body relax back on to his bed; looking at his face she saw the most beatific expression - a very tiny smile at the corner of his lips and a look of complete relaxation and bliss. She got off the bed, reached for the covers and pulled them over her master; his eyes were still shut and she wanted him to sleep. She had been ministering to him for almost an hour and she didn't know how long he had been awake.

She bent down to pick up her kurta from the floor and as she turned to go back to her room, Sunita felt her master grip her wrist. He had not opened his eyes but had found her hand which she now felt him pulling towards him. She knew what he wanted; she dropped the kurta on the floor again and crawled into bed with her Sahib. She felt small as she lay down next to him, but he raised an arm so she could nestle her head against his neck and shoulder. She turned on her side and laid there, her large breasts flattened against the side of his chest as he bent his arm to draw her closer to him. And then he slept with his new lover. [flashback ends]

All that happened almost two or three months ago. Since then, Sunita thought, their relationship had taken on a new dimension altogether. As the monsoon rain drowned the city outside, she felt comfortable and protected now in the apartment. Sahib was out of town on one of his many overseas trips but was returning at the end of the week. Every time he left, she felt a little piece of him went with her and she counted the days, even the hours, till his return. There were two days left till Friday when he would be back. She smiled to herself, thinking of how joyous his return would be, like they always were.

*******

12