My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Harder! Harder! Ah!" Vidya was now screaming into the phone. No doubt, she was fingering herself to an orgasm.

"Ok! Where was I?" Catching her breath, Vidya continued. "So yes, you will remain hiding in that closet like the little fucking pervert you are."

My dick was rising at the condescending tone Vidya was using towards me, and at the noises of her orgasm.

"Now, listen to this, honey. This is important. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, YOU WILL REMAIN INSIDE THE CLOSET until I specifically, remember, SPECIFICALLY, ask you to come out. Do you understand?"

"Yes, dear." My cock was now erect, wondering at the "no matter what happens" part. What did Vidya have in mind?

Soon, I took half the day off work and left, timing it so that I came home just around noon. Vidya was nowhere to be seen. The house was freshly cleaned (Vidya could be a finicky cleaner when in the mood), and our bedroom was also properly made up. I took my iPad with me, grabbed a stool and entered the huge walk-in closet of our bedroom. Placing the stool so I could sit and watch the bed through a crack on the closet door, I sat down and turned on my iPad.

In addition to viewing the bed through that crack, I could also see it on my iPad. Six months ago I had installed secret cameras in our master bedroom and in the living room, and they were all wirelessly connected to my iPad. Those cameras helped me tape Vidya and Gaurav's affair, which we edited and gave anonymously to Devika – Gaurav's fiancée – the daughter of the owner of the corporation I worked for. Our plan worked perfectly – Gaurav was fired and I became a lead engineer. I switched on the iPad now, plugged in my headphones so I could listen, and switched to our living room camera.

After about ten minutes of patiently waiting, I could hear a voice. Yes, Vidya had just entered our home, and someone seemed to be with her. I could hear a man's voice! Vidya soon came into the living room, and thus on my screen. I could see she was wearing a simple blue sari, wrapped nonchalantly around her body, with her waist and navel exposed. Her blouse was a small, low cut one, giving anyone a good view of her ample cleavage. Her hair was rolled up in a bun at the top of her head. Vidya's guest followed her into the living room. My jaws dropped in shock.

It was ourdoodhwaalaRamu! Our milkman! Ramu was a low-class labourer who went door to door on our street every morning delivering fresh milk to the housewives. What was he doing here? His delivery time should have been in the morning, I thought.

Ramu was a Tamil, and from the South of India, and thus very dark, as was typical. He could almost be called black, so dark was his complexion. He was slightly taller than Vidya, and I could see that he was built – lugging around heavy cans of milk up all those flights of stairs was a physically demanding work. Ramu was wearing an old shirt that fit him tightly, and I could see his ripping muscles. His bright white shirt contrasted brilliantly with his ebony skin, and he wore alungi(think of alungias a full length kilt that reached to your ankles – it was a dress worn by the lower class outside as it was cheap).

Ramu followed Vidya into the living room, and I was surprised to see him sauntering in as if it was his house. And then Vidya turned, and they embraced!

A pang of jealousy hit me as I saw his hands roaming all over her ass and squeezing her buttocks, while she hugged and kissed him, with her tongue deep inside his mouth. My surprise turned to arousal as Ramu reached up and squeezed Vidya's tits. He unbuttoned her blouse and made Vidya raise her arms. The blouse was soon on the floor, with Vidya's bosom hidden only by a small bra. My wife only threw back her head and purred as this lowly milkman continued to grope her chest. He then worked all over her, turning her around and kissing her buttocks, before playfully spanking them as Vidya laughed.

Watching the amorous couple make out, I realized they were very comfortable with each other. Ramu didn't call Vidya the usual respectable 'memsaab'but was referring to her by name as he aggressively mauled her. Vidya also seemed very familiar with Ramu's touch. As my dick surged, I realized they must have been having this affair for some time now. I wondered how many times they had done it on our bed.

What's the matter with me,I scolded myself. My wife is making out with the milkman, and here I was, thinking about how many times he has fucked her. Instead of getting angry, I was getting aroused.

Finally, Vidya and Ramu took a breather.

"I will get you some tea, Ramu." My wife offered.

"No, youvyabhichaarinee." Ramu told her. He was actually insulting her inshuddhHindi! "Vyabhichaarinee" actually meant a loose woman, or an adulteress. Ramu said it in a mocking manner. Then he reverted to a more crude term.

"Saali bhos(you cunt), I want you." He grabbed at her boobs. Vidya playfully slapped his hands away.

"Later, Ramu. Let me go get some tea for you. I want to have some tea as well."

Vidya left for the kitchen, and Ramu sat down on my sofa, picked up the remote, and switched on the TV. Here was mydoodhwala,a guy whose social standing was way below mine, and he was sitting in my house, watching my television, while having just enjoyed the charms of my wife.

My mind was in a shock. What was happening? Was Vidya really having another affair? Why had she not told me about this?

Vidya soon returned with the tea.

"Milk?" She asked, bending over to pour some sweetener into the tea.

"Hold on." Ramu lurched forward and grabbed her boobs. "Let thisdoodhwaalamilk his favourite cow."

He reached into her bra, fumbled, and gently popped out one of her breasts. He repeated the action with her other one, as Vidya froze in position, bent over, remaining still. Her boobs were now hanging out of her bra, swinging pendulously. Ramu squeezed one tit, and then the other one. He pretended to milk her breasts as one would milk a cow. I had my dick out of my pants and was rubbing myself as I watched the scene through my iPad.

So there was my wife, bent over, with her bare boobs being fondled by our milkman, and he was calling her a cow, pretending to 'milk' her, while she was laughing and enjoying (even playfully making "moo" sounds).

Ramu finished his tea as Vidya sat beside him, watching him and enjoying her cup of tea as well. She made no move to make herself respectable and place her breasts back inside her bra, and they now hung out. She and Ramu made small talk, mostly about politics and the weather. Occasionally, while drinking tea, Ramu would reach out and squeeze one of her nipples, and Vidya would squeal with glee.

Ramu finished his tea, put down the cup and looked at Vidya.

"Vidya, this morning I had coffee at Tinamemsaab'splace. Then I have tea here. Now I will have you."

"Yes, Ramu!" Vidya reached her arms around her back, and unhooked her bra, and threw it across the room. The pallu of her sari fell from her shoulders. She was now topless, locked in a passionate embrace with my milkman.

"Oh, Ramu!" Vidya was now stroking a big bulge in Ramu'slungiwith her hands. Ramu had by then unwrapped the sari off Vidya, so she only had her petticoat and panties on. Soon the petticoat was violently ripped off her body, and I could see that Vidya's panty was really a thong, so thin that it slipped into the crack of her butts, leaving the round globes of her ass in full view. This was a complete reversal of our situation, where it would be I who would be naked and Vidya clothed. Here, Vidya was completely exposed to our milkman, while he still had all of his clothes on.

"Ramu, pick me up, and take me to our room." Vidya urged him. She was now very horny, her voice hoarse with desire.

"Yes,memsaab."

Laughing, he picked up my wife easily. Vidya threw her arms around his neck, and her legs wrapped around his waist, essentially straddling him. I could see that Ramu had no trouble keeping his balance and walk, so strong was he, as Vidya remained attached to him. His hands supported her buttocks, and he would slap and spank at her ass while she continued to kiss him on his eyes, his ears, his nose, and of course, his mouth. My wife was now moaning as Ramu groped and squeezed and played with her butt cheeks, and he was carrying her out of the living room, and thus out of my view.

I could hear him walk up the stairs and soon they were in our marital room. Vidya's ass was now quite red from Ramu's spanks. It was her fault really, she had straddled him, leaving his hands free and her bare butts exposed and vulnerable – and Ramu had taken advantage.

Vidya slipped out of her thong and lay down on the bed, completely naked, with her long legs spread wide open, giving Ramu a perfect view of her already wet pussy. Ramu sat on the bed and started to kiss her. They kissed long and hard while his hands continued to massage and pinch her boobs.

Ramu then stood up and untied the knot that held hislungitogether and it dropped to floor.

I gasped as I saw his erect tool – he was hung like a horse. His cock was really big. I had thought Gaurav had a big dick, but here I could see that Ramu eclipsed Gaurav easily. I almost came at the thought of this monster penetrating my beautiful wife's thighs.

Next came off Ramu's shirt. He had a washboard stomach and a beautiful chest. In the words Vidya would later use to describe him, he was a hard working dark skinned stud.

A great pang of inadequacy hit me, as I realized this blue collar worker, who could be working for years to earn what I earned in a day, was soon going to fuck my wife. And I was powerless to stop it, hiding in the closet and wanking off to the sight of my married wife's pussy getting a good old fashioned pounding by a stud.

Vidya had her hands wrapped completely around his tool and was giving him a thorough hand rub. She needn't have bothered as Ramu was as hard as a rock. His penis looked like a huge weapon, ready for action. Ramu made Vidya sit up and he himself went down on his knees and started to lick her pussy. After a bit he pushed two big fingers inside her pussy and started finger fucking my wife. I could see the sunlight glistening in her hole as she was totally wet by then. Vidya was by now moaning loudly, begging Ramu to take her.

Ramu pushed himself against Vidya. He moved his hips up and pressed the head of his giant cock at her opening. He pushed forward and Vidya pushed back. She was so wet that in one motion, Ramu slid the entire length of his cock into her pussy. He soon had a rhythm going. I could hear the loud"thop" "thop" "thop" "thop" "thop"pumping sound, with my wife Vidya matching her lover thrust for thrust.

I realized that I was now, for the second time in my life, watching another man take my wife in our bedroom. With my full consent, my wife was now being penetrated by another well hung stud, a bull, while I massaged my dick in the closet. And what's more, VidyaknewI was there – she was the one who told me to be there!

A message from Vidya suddenly lit up my iPad, breaking my thoughts. I realized Vidya had sent a timed sms to me, pre-programming her phone to send me this message at a specific time. Ignoring the loud moans from the bed, I clicked to read her message.

"CUCKOLD (noun) – a man whose wife has committed adultery, often regarded as an object of scorn."

So there it was, my wife was telling me in no uncertain terms what she thought of me, at the same time as our milkman was exploring her innermost depths. The words made me flush red with shame, as I realized her description was true – she was getting a thorough fucking by our milkman and I was incapable of stopping her, and she was scorning me. I was a cuckold.

As he pumped her, Ramu was complimenting Vidya on her breasts, taking them in his hands and squeezing them up to lick each nipple in turn. He then told her, "Look at you, Vidya, moaning like a cheap prostitute, getting a fuck from me, your milkman. Doesn't your husband satisfy you like this?"

"Mmm...mmm ..." Vidya was in her own zone. "My husband has a small cock, Ramu. It's not even fit to be called a cock."

"Then I," Ramu declared with an evil smile as he drilled her, "am reaching parts of you that your husband has never been."

"Oh yes! Oh yes!"

I came in my pants, shooting into my hand, at the same time as Ramu ejaculated in her. Vidya was in heaven as Ramu pumped, and pumped, and pumped, his seed into her. As his balls slapped against her thighs, he kept calling her all types of names –randi(prostitute),chudail(witch),chutiya(pussy),kutti(bitch),bhos(cunt) and so on. Vidya, the wife of a respected employee of a global Indian company, was lapping it all up, as she writhed around on the bed in ecstasy. Our milkman was insulting her with the vilest of insults, and she was content to be impaled on his monster tool. Ramu's hips buckled as he continued to ejaculate into her womb.

Afterwards, as they remained on bed entangled in each other's arms, with his cum running down my wife's thighs, Ramu ran his fingers through her hair and asked her, "Vidya, what will happen if your husband finds out I have been fucking his wife for the last couple of weeks?"

"Nothing." Vidya answered. "He will realize how a proper man fucks his wife."

Ramu grinned. "So you are going to tell him?"

"Oh no! He will never find out!" Vidya adamantly replied, knowing full well I was watching them from within ten feet away. "I have no intention of telling him."

"Yes, but what ifItell him?" Ramu had a sinister smirk. He moved his body slightly, and his dick came out of my wife with an audibleplopsound.

"No, you ... won't ... please tell me you won't." Vidya pleaded with him, while starting to rub his now limp phallus. "Please don't."

"Why not?" Ramu was enjoying my wife begging him, and giving him a gentle hand rub while doing so. "I have seen how he behaves with me – as I don't exist! I want to hold him by the collar and tell him, I am man enough to fuck your wife in your house, over and over, for many days! Oh he will like that!"

"No, please don't do that." Vidya was now licking his cum soaked member and cajoling him. "Please. He's a nice, kind man and I don't want to hurt him. Please."

"Then I won't fuck you again,randi." Ramu decided. "I am not going to be your little toy coming here every day for your amusement."

"No, no, no! Ramu, please don't!" My wife tried to stop him as he stood up, his cock half erect. I marveled at his power, he had just dumped a gallon of cum in Vidya's vagina, and here he was – Vidya's sucking had managed to get him ready to go again. She was still pleading with him. "Please don't say you will leave me, Ramu." She started to cry. "I need your cock in me. Please."

"Ok,kutti." Ramu sat back down on the edge of the bed and caught hold of a crying Vidya. Holding her firmly by her hair, he made her get down from the bed and kneel down in front of him. Vidya chocked back her sobs and looked up at Ramu in apprehension. Her mouth was now level with his cock. She gave it a small kiss.

I admired Ramu's position. He was just an ordinary milkman, who in his life probably never had fucked someone as fair skinned or as high class a woman as Vidya. And here he was, with admirable self-control, having a woman like Vidya at his mercy, begging with him, cajoling him, all to get laid.

SLAP!

SLAP!

Without warning, Ramu slapped my wife hard, twice. I was surprised to see him do that, but Vidya didn't even flinch. It looked like she was used to being used as a mere object of pleasure by this blue collar man, and she was relishing it.

"Admit it,saali," He told her roughly, slapping her again and again. "You are a slut and you need my manhood."

"Yes.Sob! I need you in me, Ramu.Sob! I need a real man's meat inside me. I am a slut."

"OK." Ramu decided, "I won't tell your husband, and I will keep you on as myrakhail(mistress). Butrakhailshave to do what their master tells them to do."

He slapped her a few more times, leaving dark red marks across her cheeks. Then he roughly pulled her up and positioned her on the bed, face down, with her butt up. Ramu's cock was now completely hard. I was astonished at his recovery powers –this was the second time he would be fucking my wife Vidya today in a manner of minutes.

He rubbed some saliva onto his dick, as Vidya cocked her head back to look expectantly. With a grunt, he plunged his hardness into the welcoming, fleshy cushions of her ass, this time penetrating her anally. I could hear Vidya gasp as he ploughed his way through, and no doubt she could feel the beginning of another orgasm.

Mixed emotions ran rampant through me as I watched my wife's ass slide up and down his wet cock. The look of pleasure and pain on my wife's face as her buttocks were being pounded by her lover's hard, throbbing cock nearly made me cum again.

Ramu proceeded to fuck her ass hard and fast as if he had a train to catch. He had grabbed Vidya's hips with either hand and pulled her closer to him, thrusting deeply into her. Vidya was now crying out with what could only be the cries of pain combined with unbelievable pleasure. With each thrust, he slapped her ass and they jiggled with the blow. Ramu suddenly went stiff and let out a primal howl as he started to cum in her rear tunnel. When he was finally through, Ramu pulled out and rolled onto his side, leaving a trail of semen across my wife's caboose.

"Vidya, madam, I am leaving. I still have to visit a few more houses to deliver milk."

"Yes. Yes." Vidya was still moaning, her eyes shut, cum oozing out of her every orifice. "When will you come tomorrow again, Ramu?"

SLAP!

SLAP!

Ramu sharply slapped my wife a couple of times.

"I will come when I will come." Ramu told her, putting his clothes back on. He then pinched her playfully on her buttocks twice. "You will remain home all day to wait for me."

"Yes, Ramu." Vidya was still lying on the bed, her hand rubbing her crotch area. "I am yourrakhel. I will be ready for you all day."

I heard the main door shut and Ramu leave. I wanted to come out of the closet, but Vidya had asked me to wait.

"Oh my fat cuckold, are you there?" Vidya asked me in a sing-song voice. "Come out now."

I opened the door of the closet and walked out. I was now wearing only my underwear and a T-shirt. And what a sight greeted me. It was the vision of my wife, her face glowing, fresh from fucking another man, with the room reeking of his sweat and cum.

"Did you wank off, my little cuckold?" Vidya asked me, turning around and sitting up. As she did so, more cum leaked out of her openings.

"Yes, dear, once. The first time when he entered and started to cum in you today."

"So honey, how do you like my leaking pussy? It's really very slippery down here. Your milkman has left quite a mess."

I nodded, hardly able to talk as I took in the sight.

Vidya then asked me to undress and come to bed. I complied meekly. Once I was in bed, Vidya grabbed my ears.

"Now that I had my fun, dear, do you want to hear about how our affair started?" She asked.

"Yes, dear."

"Well, since you just wanked off, you will need time to recuperate. After all, you are not Ramu. So I'd better tell you how a milkman got to fuck hismalkin, and perhaps that will get you going again, eh, hubby darling?"

"Yes, dear."

Vidya then slapped me, hard.

SLAP!

"You are nothing but a cuckold!"

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!