My Indian Soulmate

Story Info
Tricked by a pair of gorgeous Indian sisters.
2.4k words
4.42
71.2k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in the outskirts on a medium sized city in the UK. We weren't poor or rich, just a solidly middle class English family. Education was really important to my parents and my sister and I both went to a local Grammar school (what would be called a magnet school in the US). One of my sister's friends was a beautiful Indian girl called Preeya. She had an hourglass body with heavy breasts and curvy rear. Her long black hair was kept in a braid down her back, and she'd tuck her small ears away behind the mass of locks. Her skin was a dark dusky brown almost black. What completed the package were her almond shaped green eyes and full sensual lips. I was in love despite being two years older than her.

It turned out Preeya had an identical twin sister who was going to a regular school - I guess not all twins are alike in the brains department. Indra was her name but we didn't met for several years. I'd see Preeya from time to time, tagging along with my sister but there never was a right moment to make a play. Before long, I had graduated school and was at University and that was that. Or so I thought.

Two years rolled by before I saw her again. At 18, Preeya was even more beautiful. Gone was the look of a girl, now she was all woman with a more pinched waist, wider hips and even large bosom. The occasion was a celebratory dinner for the end of school, getting good exam results and placement into good universities. Bethany, my sister, had invited Preeya and her family over for dinner. Preeya's mother and father typified the stereotype of first generation Indian parents - conservative, quiet but determined to do well by their children. Preeya was the star and center of their universe while her sister, Indra, was largely ignored. It was so strange because being identical twins while they looked the same they acted and dressed completely differently. Preeya was the chic and sophisticated one in a pale blue dress, nice shoes, and simple make-up while Indra was the slightly tarty one wearing tight leopard print leggings, a black blouse, and tall leather boots. Over dinner Preeya and had a great chat, especially about going to Oxford which was where I was going. I had lots to share and told her she could always come to me with anything while we overlapped her first year.

After dinner I asked my sister if she could text a message to Preeya to see if she would like to go out on a date to see the movies. Bethany told me I was a cheeky boy and if I ever hurt her friend she'd cut my balls off but she did send the message. Right away Preeya texted back that she would love to go out but she would have to have her sister cover for her since their parents would never let her go out with a boy, let alone a white boy.

Well the day came and we had a wonderful dinner followed up by watching an artsy film that was the talk of the town. Preeya was a bit too impressed by our date - clearly naïve about dating and men. At first, all I wanted to was to get in her panties but by our second date a week later, I started to really feel rotten about taking advantage of her like that and my feelings became stronger and more sincere.

Little did I know that Indra's quid pro quo for helping her sister out was to pretend to be Preeya on every other date. So in fact I was dating both sisters. Turned out I liked the lively witty Indra and the brainy sweet Preeya but since I was none the wiser I just chalked up their different personalities to the situations we found ourselves in.

Two months later and after many dates, Preeya, or at least I thought it was Preeya, told me she wanted to loose her virginity to me. In fact it was Indra who had said that, the more impulsive of the two sisters. We planned to sneak way to a center city hotel for a day of sin. Of course Indra had to come clean to Preeya who was aghast since she really liked me too but wasn't ready for sex. But now, if they were going to share me, she too would have to lose her virginity or I'd get suspicious.

So on Saturday morning Indra showed up at the hotel lobby looking a little nervous but excited all the same time. I greeted her and we rode up in the elevator to the 20th floor penthouse apartment that I'd blown £500 on for the day. A bottle of champagne on ice and 12 red roses were left on a side table in the entrance. I scooped us Indra in my arms and carried her to the king sized bed with its incredible views over the city. Previous to this we'd only kissed and I'd felt her body up. This time Indra simply stood up and unzipped her dress to reveal a sexy set of bright red bra and underwear that set off her dusky skin. The underwear and bra quickly came off to reveal large black nipples and pubic hair shaved into a tight landing strip. He heavy breasts were exquisitely proportioned to her round bottom and wide child bearing hips. She was like a fertility goddess, ripe and wanton.

Indra was clearly nervous and I had to put her at ease by gentle massaging her back and legs and kissing up to her breasts. After a good amount of ministration I trailed down to her pussy with small kisses and bites. Her lips had swollen with blood and her clit stood erect and high. I started licking and fondling her pussy and slowly opened her with my fingers covered with a little lubricant jelly. I didn't want her first time to be painful. When all was good and wet, I mounted her slowly, letting her get used to me. It only took a few thrusts to break her hymen and afterward we had some funny attempts at matching our timing. In the end she climaxed and I followed quickly after, not wanting to wear her out. A small reddish patch on the sheets was all the evidence of her lost virginity. We cuddled and basked in the glow of our mutual orgasms.

At some point in the night, Indra got up to go to the loo but in fact she was trading places with Preeya who was waiting outside the door. Since the suite was so large I didn't hear the door opening or the quick switch of clothes where Indra took off her pajamas to have Preeya put them on. Preeya then slipped back into bed and into my arms. I doubt she slept a wink knowing that I would be having sex with 'her' again in the morning. I woke up the next morning and kissed Preeya good morning. We kissed passionately and I once again rubbed KY jelly all over my condom-covered love tool. We slowly feed my cock into her with Preeya on top. It took longer than I expected but I didn't mind the wait. Finally my white cock rode in and out of her dark pussy. I had no idea I was deflowering another woman. Preeya put on a brave face and seemed to be very much in charge.

It wasn't very long before Preeya was at Oxford with me. We were inseparable sleeping over at each other's rooms, taking long weekends together at local B&Bs We grew ever closer and I just knew I wanted to marry this wonderful woman - playful and sweet, sexy and spicy. Meanwhile, Indra stayed home working at the family launderette business and of course the double dating stopped. Indra knew all about what was going on between us and at just before her graduation blackmailed Preeya into having just one last night with me - the wedding night. What was Preeya to do? She had to say yes or risk losing everything.

Indra came up to Oxford to be a witness at our civil wedding. It was a short but sweet ceremony with Preeya in a colorful sari and me in a navy blue suit. The documents signed we went out for a long lunch. That night, 'Indra' supposedly went home and 'Preeya' and I went on to a hotel. Of course in reality it was Indra who came to the hotel along with all the suitcases we had for our honeymoon cruise.

What Indra didn't know was that Preeya and I had decided to start a family and I was determined that we have our first unprotected sex the night of our wedding. Just like Preeya, Indra wasn't on the pill so imagine her surprise when in our bridal bed I went straight in without a condom. Her eyes just about burst out of their sockets. Noticing her reaction I just said, "Preeya my love don't worry we've been talking about starting a family I think we should just start now." I guess Indra was resigned to the bareback sex and in fact really got into it knowing it was probably the last time she would have with me. I whispered in her I was going to knock her up good and let loose a bucket of cum deep into her pussy. She told me she loved me and cried a little and we fell asleep arm in arm. Again in the middle of the night, Indra got up to be replaced by Preeya.

The next morning was the start of our secret two week honeymoon and I made sure to impregnate my new wife every chance we had on our cruise in the Greek islands. Coming back from Greece we had to come clean to our parents. Preeya's parents were mad but realized that I was quite a catch as a rising star on a trading desk in the City of London and they didn't have the heart to tear into their favorite daughter. In the end they gave us their blessing. My parents weren't surprised at all and simply wished us luck. Luck seemed to be on our side as Preeya soon found out she was pregnant and shared the news with her family. Indra was unusually quiet at all the family gatherings I attended but I thought little of it.

Then the big news came out via my mother who had become quite a friend of her mother-in-law. It turned out that Indra was also pregnant about three months along and no one knew who the father was. Her parents were besides themselves, very embarrassed and threatening to kick her out. I passed on the news to Preeya who went deathly white and said she had to sit down for a while. Of course she immediately called her sister and confirmed her worst fears, I was the father and the one night of unprotected sex had made her pregnant. Indra didn't know what to do, only that she loved me and would not get rid of the baby no matter what. Preeya and Indra decided that they had to come clean.

So later that week I arrived home to find the two sisters, both with slightly rounded bellies, sitting around the coffee table with biscuits and herbal tea. Preeya started first reminding me how Indra had covered for us in our early dating life and then Indra said that she had asked her sister to swap places with her sometime because she didn't want to be the one never going out on dates. Then both Preeya and Indra confessed to loosing their virginities with me. You can imagine I was a little confused at that point but stayed silent while they kept talking. Finally Indra said she had stayed away while we were both at Uni but had forced Preeya to let her spend one last night with me - our wedding night. That's when the light bulb went off in my head - I had to be the father of Indra's child as well. Indra cried and said she'd gotten pregnant that night although she had never intended to. So what were we to do?

I thought about it for a while and then realized I had tremendous leverage over these two women who I now knew I both loved in different ways. There was no way I was going to lose Preeya and I didn't want to lose Indra either. The only way forward I said was for Indra to move in with us, as we had a big house and could afford to support the child and provide nannies etc. Indra would go to the local University and get a degree so she could better her situation. As for my wife, as punishment for deceiving me, Preeya would have to share me with Indra from now on. Preeya and Indra looked shocked but meekly agreed. With which I gave each a passionate kiss and said I love you equally and have always but just never knew it.

We started our new life with me visiting another bedroom every other night but in the end, Preeya put an end to that. Instead now we all sleep in one big bed and I have one or both women when I please. As they became more comfortable watching each other have sex with me, Indra started to help me position my cock to enter her sister and lubricate her passage with cream on her fingers and Preeya started sucking on he sister's nipples and rubbing her sister's clit when I was having sex with Indra. Slowly but surely everyone became comfortable getting what they needed out of our unusually situation.

After the birth of my two sons, Indra went on the pill while she was at Uni while Preeya went on to bear me two more girls. Once Indra was on her feet in a managerial position at a manufacturing company nearby she asked Preeya if she could have another child with me. To which Preeya whole heatedly agreed. So now I have two daughters and three sons. I think Indra and Preeya's parents suspect something but they are not about to confront us now that Indra is in such a good position and I am the father of all five grandchildren. Anyway, I've claimed them all on their birth certificates so the children will know eventually.