My Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrestled with my trousers and ran her hands up and down my defined legs. While Brad licked at my nipples, Michelle bit at my throbbing cock thought he material of my boxers. My seed had turned an area of the size of a large coin damp and she sucked at this patch. "My good. Feels big, tastes good."

She took off my pants.

"Oh wow."

While Brad was blessed with awesome girth and a wonderful curve, I was the longer of the two if not quite as thick. I also have an enormous smooth head that women adore. And big balls that wouldn't look out-of-place hanging from a beast in the jungle. She rubbed her face against it and my thighs, humming as though she'd tasted a mouthful of a decadent dessert.

"Wow," Brad said, look at the length of the that. "It's so hard. What do you think of that, Michelle?"

"I love it. These big dicks are going to ruin me."

"You lucky whore," he said while collapsing onto the sofa, his muscled chest glistening with sweat.

"I want to suck it. Can I suck it, honey?"

The question was for her husband. It seemed we were both marching to his tune. His face had become quite serious, almost distant, like a king observing his serfs, and he nodded for her to begin.

She smiled and returned her eyes to me. With her husband's seed drying on my lips, Michelle began her quest for mine. She sucked my cock in long, sensual strokes. Her mouth felt impossibly soft, and the warm sent good vibrations pulsing outward from my cock to my entire body. Brad sat beside me and stoked my muscled chest. He reached down and tugged at my cock while feeding it to his wife. She was absorbed in what she was doing and she barely looked up at us. Brad began encouraging her. Occasionally he pushed her onto me, making me inch farther into her throat. She never resisted, and when he allowed her up for air the looks in her eyes seemed to be one of gratitude.

"You're going to lick his arsehole, Michelle."

"Yes, I want to lick his ass."

"Lift up your legs, Jack."

I'd never had anyone lick my ass before. I loved rimming a woman's hole, but no one had ever even hinted that they wanted anything to do with mine. I scooted down the sofa and pull my legs upward. Brad reached over began caressing my balls while his wife positioned herself lower down, her peeking tongue inching toward my tesning hole.

Oh my god. While Brad stroked me, Michelle licked me. She licked and kissed and the sounds of enjoyment from her and her husband were incredible. I kissed him passionately. I was aroused beyond any point I'd previously known. With every movement of her tongue, powerful ripples of pleasure ran through me, especially down to the very tips of my toes. The world became a bit of a blur. I was faintly aware of Brad shifting his position, but I was very aware when he doubled over and took my cock in his mouth in one fluid embrace. It was my tipping point. I felt the cum starting in the very depths of my balls and begin to surge upward, as though realised by a starter's pistol. Even more blood surged into my cock and I felt it was bigger and harder than ever before. Brad even baulked as I thrust upward. Michelle, meanwhile, was penetrating my tight virgin ass hole with her tonight with her cute nose buried into my sweaty balls. She reached a hand up and wanked me off into her husband's greedy mouth. It was a long powerful orgasm, one that left me soaked in sweat, trembling, sighing, tensing, shaking my head. I felt my balls empty.

I opened my eyes and saw the happy couple sharing my enormous load, giggling and tongue kissing while my load dripped down their chins and onto my groin and semi-hard dick.

"I think," Michelle said, while pushing some cum into her mouth, "that he enjoyed that!"

"I think he did, honey."

"Is it my turn now?"

"What do you think, Jack?"

"I think so."

"Shall we go and show him what we have upstairs?" Brad asked Michelle, smiling cheekily.

"Let's go."

Big cocks swinging, the smell of her expectant pussy and our cum in the air, we jumped over our discarded clothes and I followed them out of the living to the staircase. What did they have to show me upstairs? I didn't believe it could be any better than what had happened below. I was to be proved wrong.

12