My Initiation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tastes good," she said. Brad hummed. He turned and stepped into the shower. Andrea watched from the bathtub, still on her knees. As I stepped from the bathroom, unseen and unnoticed, she remined me of a humble, semi-intelligent dog watching her master.

The shower began and Andrea remained watching Brad with ardent devotion, waiting for her next cue.

*

"I'm not sure what the point of that display was?"

"It's a power thing. It's a look at the size of my cock, kind of thing. Look how I can debase her and she's stupid enough to take it."

"Has he ever done that to you?"

Michelle's expression was a reprimand. It said: don't you think I value myself higher than that.

"He knows that if he ever tried or even asked, I'd be out of this house within minutes and the world would know he dirtied perversions before he'd realise what had hit him.

I sheepishly sat behind her on the sofa and began kneading her shoulders.

"Wine?" she offered me her glass.

"I'm not thirsty."

"No, I don't suppose you are." She laughed and took a sip from her own glass.

She relaxed into my legs and I continued to massage her slender trapezius muscle. For a few minutes, I stared into the fire without thinking about anything, then I was struck by the jolt of an exciting idea. "Amsterdam." I said.

"Amsterdam?" Michelle asked.

"Amsterdam, yes. You and me, next weekend. I have a lieu day I could use and plenty of Euros left over from my trip to Prague."

"It's a bit sudden."

"Brad's not here; he's away, he told me so. You can do a bit of work on the plane, and in the mornings and we can enjoy the rest of the day. Think about it: cafés, the canals, the beers, the art."

"The sex."

"Yes! You and me."

She took a sip of wine and though it over. The top of the stairs creaked. Both Brad and Andrea were descending and laughing. "Tell me now, Michelle. Tell me yes."

"Yes," she whispered and squeezed me leg. "Yes, you and me. Amsterdam."

"Great," I said, kissing the parting in her hair. "I'll book out flights."

"What are you kids whispering about?" asked Brad.

"Oh nothing," said Michelle. "Just that we are exhausted and we could do with a break one day soon." She squeezed my thigh again in silent complicity. Brad appeared flummoxed for a moment before moving toward the kitchen, Andrea following like the faithful companion she was. My mind drifted to the weekend ahead and Michelle waking up in a bed of ravaged sheets with the sound of jostling bikes floating up to us from the streets below.

12