My Initiation to Black Cock

Story Info
It was her fault.
6.9k words
4.49
172.3k
37
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers

I have written this to answer many questions that I have gotten about how, when and where I was initiated to my first black cock encounter.

My initiation to a black cock happened in college. I was living with my brother and his wife while in college. They had been married about a year and had no children. They were living in a large house, so it saved me money and they had a live in maid (me) as a result. He was 25 and she was 24 when I moved in with them.

In late fall and winter, Ed belonged to a roaming group that played cards that met at a different player's homes over the season. About every four to five weeks, they would be at his place, on a Friday night.

His wife Liz belonged to a bowling league on Fridays. On Sunday, they belonged to a mixed bowling league.

It was early November on a Friday night when the guys were at the house for cards. It was snowing so I decided to remain in. I was working the internet and chatting on line when I heard my name in the heating vent. That caused me to listen to the conversation closer, so I logged off and concentrated on the conversation.

"Hey Ed, would it piss you off if I asked your sister for a date? Every since I laid eyes on her I had the hots for her."

"Nope you are both over eighteen. Have at it but I doubt if you hit pay dirt. I have not seen her with any guy."

"Is she interested in her own?"

"Nah, busy with classes; she knocks down all A's."

"Pretty smart you are saying, huh, Ed."

"Yeah even that way in high school."

"Did she date in high school?"

"Yeah some; I was in college and not at home but in the summer she would go out with guys. There was lot of double dating."

"Did you ever, you know, think of doing her?"

"Sure many a times. I wanked a lot in her panties thinking about how it might be."

I got hot hearing that along with nipples getting hard and my lower lips filling with blood. I never had any idea he had me naked in his brain. My pulse stared to race and I concentrated harder on the conversation.

"I used to get her panties out of the hamper; always tried to find two. One to place under my nose and the other to make a nice deposit thinking it was her tight hole that I had my cock in. Man did I ever have some good times just wishing."

"Do you still have the hots?"

"Ah sometime when Liz is not putting out for a week or so. If I see Erin in something sexy or her robe yeah I get a hard on. I think she is hot looking."

"Well whose betting or out?"

It was difficult being in the same house with him knowing how he felt and that he had roaming eyes. I tried to avoid him as much as possible and I would take quick looks to see if he was staring at me but never did catch any staring.

Several weeks had gone by and Liz had to go to her moms. I came in late after a date on a Saturday night. As I headed to the stairs, I could not miss the huge TV. Ed was watching porn and it was a black guy doing a white girl in doggy.

I stopped because of shock, then headed up to get a shower and hit the bed.

Coming out of the bathroom, Ed was leaning against the opposite wall with his arms folded and said, "Sis we need to chat."

I walked to my room and he followed me.

"What do we need to talk about Ed?"

"The porn that you happened to see when coming in."

"Look, Liz and I watch porn a lot to warm things up. Liz likes to talk about how it might feel seeing some of the things we watch and we try them. Joe in the card group is black and Liz wonders if he is hung like the guys in the porn movies. I was missing her tonight so I decided to watch it again, thinking of her."

"Thanks Ed for the explanation. I was wondering a little, well a whole lot why you were watching."

"Sis it is none of my business but have you ever gotten it on with a black guy?"

"No Ed, I have not."

"Has it crossed your mind?"

I was turning red and Ed saw it and said, "Well I'm going to hit the bed. Joe asked a lot of question about you. I think he has the hots for you. Look I told him it was okay by me if he asked you for a date. You are both adults. Good night, Sis."

I crawled into bed as Ed tuned out the lights and pulled the door. Ed knew I had thoughts of blacks from my blushing. God, if he only knew how much I thought of them. For the past month, I have been thinking of Ed doing me. Now I was thinking of both of them doing me.

I felt myself on a slippery slope.

Things seemed to fall into a routine after Liz returned. Ed and I would smile at each other knowing what we had chatted about one night.

A few months later, I was feeling a little under the weather and had slept in most of a Saturday. Around mid-night, I had to take a potty break. As I entered into the hall I heard, "Please Liz let Joe do you. I know you want to try a black cock. It would really turn me on watching him do you doggy; please babe for me and to satisfy your curiosity. I'd rather you did it in front of me than sneak off behind my back."

My heart went racing picturing my sister-in-law, naked in front of Ed, with a black man plugging her, her boobs hanging and swinging back and forth as his long cock was taking her to a nice sensational feeling. I rushed to the bath and then back to bed. I was not too sick; I managed to bring myself to an orgasm picturing my sister-in-law screaming for Joe to go deeper and harder.

Several months went by and I did not see or hear any further talk, suggestions, and hints about Joe or my sister-in-law.

On Saturday nights I would get in early or very late or stay at a girl friend's house to avoid walking in on a porn movie and my brother and his wife doing whatever they did watching porn. Over the past several months, my mind drifted between my brother in bed with me, or me watching my brother and sister in erotic positions and saying nasty things, or Ed watching Joe depositing his sperm into my sister-in-law, or Joe even doing it to me.

Then on a Friday night when the guys were over, I came in before they had left. It was impossible not to be seen. So as not to appear as a snob I walk to the table and said, "Hi" to them all. Ed asked me to get a round of beer for the guys, which I did.

I have no idea to this day why when I made the last drop of the beers I stood between my brother and Joe. I was looking at Joe's and Ed's cards and watching how they were laying them down. I had placed my two hands on Ed's shoulders and softly massaged them. After a few hands, I indicated that I was going to hit he bed. Ed said, "Sis, that massage was feeling good, work on my neck a little before you leave, please."

I moved my hands to do his neck and noticed soon after; he lowered his right hand to his crotch and rearranged whatever was bothering him. I warmed knowing I had released his hormones. I lifted my hand to stop but his right hand reached up, grabbed mine, and said, "Please don't stop, that feels good." I continued to massage his neck but my lower lips were filling with blood knowing that hand had just moved his cock to get it comfortable.

Ed said, "Damn sis maybe you should become a professional, those fingers and hands are awesome."

Chad another player said, "Do you treat your boyfriend to a nice massage, Erin?"

Ed, said, "Keep it clean guys."

Joe then said, "Hey Erin, when your done with Ed there, how's about stepping behind me and doing mine." Then Jim chimed in and said, "Yeah Erin take this stiffness out of our necks that we get from looking at these cards" The thought entered my brain, 'yeah out of your neck and into your cock you mean'.

I decided I'd better move on if I had to do all these necks so I started on Joe's. I froze when soon after starting. He folded saying his cards were lousy but I saw three aces. While the other guys continued, Joe's hands reached around the chair and went to the back of my legs, pulling me tight into the chair as he massaged my legs. I had on jeans other wise it would have been skin on skin.

I was having sensations in my breast and all over that; I had never experience before. Was it the environment or it being Joe? I stood there and let my nipples harden and blood flow to my lower lips to engorge them forcing them to press into my panties.

Joe played the next hand. I struggled should I leave or stay with him. I wanted more. I stayed. He folded the next hand and his hands went to the inside of my thighs. He began rubbing them from the knee upward. I had to bit my lower lip to prevent me from saying higher.

When he was dealt the next hand, I moved quickly to Chad. I stayed through three hands with Chad and moved to Jim through three hands. Ed asked me to get another round of beers.

When I returned Joe was gone. My heart raced and my brain went to work. Should I head up the stairs and encounter him coming down or miss him? If I encountered him what would happen? I was so horny I need to get some relief and headed for the stairs. As I turned the corner, Joe was at the top waiting for me. Now my heart did race. He motioned for me to come up. God my pussy lips were really swelling and my nipples were hard. Was it him or the naughtiness of the things happening?

When I got to the top, he was smiling and said, "Thanks Erin for taking some stiffness from me and giving me some more. I had a hell of a time peeing."

I froze as he leaned in to kiss me with placing his left hand around my back to pull me tight to him, while placing his right palm on top of my mound and making sure his middle finger pressed the jeans down hard on my clit. I exhaled horrendously and my knees gave out as I oragasmed then and there; having been so strung out and worked up. He then kissed my neck and said, "Thanks for everything Erin, have a good night."

As he was walking down the steps, I heard Ed call and asked, "Are you going to play cards or play with my sister?"

I blushed when Joe responded, "I sure would rather be playing with your sister than you guys. I would save me money and feel good besides. One of the guys said, "It will be a cold day in hell before you get into her so quit dreaming and play cards."

I rushed into the bedroom and gave myself two more orgasms having inserted my black toy to help me along with pleasuring myself. I was looking into Joe's eyes being on my back with my knees shoved up to my breast, his black cock buried deep, smiling and asking what I wanted and needed. I was picturing myself holding his face and whispering into his ears, "You know what I want and need, shower my insides with that hot baby making juice that you are so proud of and love shooting into white girl's pussies after you have them worked up screaming fuck me, fuck me deep and hard."

When I was coming back to reality from the orgasm, I thought I heard the door latch click. My heart skipped but I heard nothing.

I drifted off to wonderful sleep.

The days I need to have relief, I would picture myself with Joe in all sorts of positions.

One day about a month later, I was home for the afternoon with my afternoon class being canceled.

I heard, "Hurry Joe I'm so turned on thinking of your cock in me. I need to feel it filling up my pussy, rubbing the walls of it, and bathing my insides with your man stuff."

It was Liz and Joe coming into the house. I panicked, ran and hid in the closet.

I heard them talking as they came up the stairs. I heard Liz say, "Let me grab a towel so we don't leave any evidence."

My heart was pounding so hard I thought they would hear it.

Then I heard, "Oh God Joe, get it in me I need to cum, please."

"Okay babe we don't have much time. Get on the bed doggy as you normally do and I will take care of your needs."

I was being so turned on I slipped my jeans down and pressed the fabric of my panties onto my clit with my right hand middle finger and massaged it.

"Oh God, Joe your tongue is so wicked fucking my ass hole and your fingers in my pussy."

I inhaled picturing what I had heard.

I then slipped my panties down, took my top off, and then inserted two fingers into my wet pussy and pinched hard on a nipple. I moaned into my closed lips feeling so good.

"Yeah, Joe, that's it, deeper. Oh Joe, this is so good. I cannot get enough of that black cock of yours in me. It takes me places that Ed has never been able to."

I was shocked at hearing that but it did not stop me from working to a cum, wondering where it was taking Liz.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Oh Joe, I'm getting close. Oh Joe, grab my tits when you are ready to fire and pull me back more onto your cock when you are ready to feed my hungry pussy. Yeah, Oh yes, Joe. Will my hand on your balls help you along?"

"Oh God Liz you know how to load my gun up don't you?"

"I should after you teaching me over the past several months."

I was shocked and listened more instead of playing more.

"Babe you know it's on its way, Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggggggggh!"

"Oh Joe I'm, thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OHhhhhhhhoooooooooooo! Jeez, that always makes me feel so good feeling your nut juice coating my insides. I love it leaking for hours afterwards."

All I heard was panting and then, "Thanks for agreeing to help me out today Joe. I was so horny because I was ready for a second cum last night when Ed pulled out. All I could think of was you doing me."

"Anytime babe; Liz can I ask you something?"

"Sure sweetie, what is it?"

"Has Erin ever discussed me or said anything about having an interest in me?"

"No she hasn't Joe, I doubt that she would. Why do you have the hots for her? I don't know why I even asked that question. You guys always are hot for white pussies"

"'Yeah, I bet she is as tight as you since both of you not having any kids yet. Why don't you hint around and see how she leans. Maybe we could do a threesome some day."

"Joe, she is my sister-in-law!"

"I know but better than a sister."

"Joe, you are sick but I like the idea."

My hand went over my mouth as my nipples hardened.

I began to hyperventilate from listening to their conversation.

I heard them head to the bathroom, shower and then small chattering until they left.

I was horny and excited. I went into the bathroom to shower, play and then saw three towels on the floor. I knew one had to contain some of Joe's sperm and Liz's liquids. I knelt, sniffed and found it quickly.

I grabbed it and ran back to my room, grabbing another towel off the floor. I positioned that towel under me, placed the black dildo into me, covered my face with the towel containing the wonderful aromas of Joe and Liz, and went on to induce one of the strongest orgasms of my life.

It felt so good pinching my nipple hard and shoving the dildo in and out fast, picturing Joe above me saying, "Cum for me babe, cum for your daddy."

I recovered, showered, and prepared dinner.

I avoided as much eye contact as possible with both Ed and Liz.

I had to assume that Ed watched Joe doing Liz from time to time. Did he know about other encounters?

It was June, classes ended. I went home to work for the summer. Every time I had a date with a guy and when he was in me, I would replace him in my mind with Ed or Joe, and occasionally one of the other card players.

Occasionally, my mind would drift to Liz but that only happened when they came to visit during the summer and I would see Liz in her bikini. She would always catch me looking. I was a little afraid of living with them again but the money saved and being turned on dispelled that notion quickly.

When I returned in the fall for my second year, things picked up where the left off in regards to routines with a few new happenings.

In October, Ed had to go out of town on some business meeting over the weekend.

It was a Saturday, late morning when I was making myself breakfast.

Liz came into the kitchen and said, "Erin, did Joe do anything last winter that you might have taken offense at?"

My heart nearly stopped. Did he talk to Liz and mention to him what happened that one night? Was he wondering why I was being cool and asked Liz to find out? What precipitated the question?

"No Liz nothing really that I can think of."

"Well any chance did he do anything to turn you on to him?"

I was turning red. Did she know something or was she fishing?

"God Liz, I guess you could say so."

"Would you mind telling me what it was he did? I think he is hot myself."

My heart started to beat fast and my nipples were getting hard knowing I would need to chat with her about sexual things.

"Well it all happened in one night and then nothing else happened. It started when I had given Ed a neck massage. The guys wanted the same. When I was doing Joe, he managed to reach back and massage the inside of my thighs. God, Liz I warmed up all over. I had to move on to the other guys. When I reached the top of the stairs, he was coming out of the bathroom. He kidded me about the difficulty peeing with a hard-on. He pulled me tight to him with his left hand on my back, leaning in to kiss me and his right hand went to my mound, pressing his middle finger into my jeans on top of the clit. I had an instant orgasm Liz. I was so embarrassed."

"I bet you have been making yourself feel good ever since haven't you; thinking of him doing you in all different positions."

"Oh Liz, God yes."

"I know sweetie, he effects me the same way."

"I thought he would be more aggressive and ask me for a date or something. All he has done was make me want him more by not asking. God all he will have to do is touch me and I will explode."

"So what are your plans when then the card games start again and you see him?"

"I guess do what I did most of the spring time thinking of you and him."

There was dead silence; it slipped, the word you.

I turned to leave redder that a red-hot poker.

"Erin in what way did you mean that statement."

Liz walked up to me and blocked any chance of me running until she had an answer to her question.

I was trembling as to what I would say. I then said, "Liz since seeing you all of last school season in all sorts of clothes and us looking at each other from time to time with a longer than a simple look or a quick glance, I'm sorry I was have been undressing you and well you know."

Liz placed her hands on my face, looked me in the eyes and said, "I have been doing the same with you in my mind Erin."

She pulled my lips to her and softly kissed me. In a few seconds, I wrapped my arms around her and we went to French kissing. When we broke to get air, she took me by the hand to my bedroom and returned to kissing. It was late Saturday night when we came out of the bedroom to shower and eat.

After eating, we watched porn. Between the porn and her hands, I was sailing. We talked in between finger cums about black and white. By the time we headed to bed, I knew her desires and likes and she knew what I was desiring from a black cock.

We slept in my bed and when we woke in the morning, we started our love making again. It was noon before we got to the shower and food.

I needed to get some studies done so left the house to get to my friends to work with them. It was difficult concentrating on the lesson after the happenings of the last few hours.

Liz and I slept together Sunday night and then had another go at making each other feel good Monday morning. We almost cried knowing it was going to be difficult to get together again with Ed coming home. For the next, few weeks I was reliving my few days with Liz while making myself feel good.

When Ed was not close, Liz and I would do a quick kiss, rub each other's butt cheeks, or stand behind and reached around and cup the other person's breasts.

Later when the card games started I was more comfortable being around the guys knowing things were stirring.

Liz knew I wanted Joe to do me. Who else knew I had no idea. I assumed Ed did but never pushed or asked.

Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers
12