My Instant Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puppop
puppop
98 Followers

I sighed, still getting my breath, "Thanks for the help, girl. I haven't cum like that in oh, several days!"

We both laughed and gazed down at Lisa, who said, yawning, "Huh?, what are you two laughing about?" Then we all cracked up, Lisa and I sitting up again. The dooby was relit, the melting ice in the glasses tinkled as we drank and the party resumed.

Our last Union

We trouped back downstairs not much later. Lisa hit the shower while Cheryl and I laid out the bedrolls, put away the tarp and so on. I put the Fleetwood Mac LP on the stereo, keeping it low. Cheryl sat down in the recliner and sighed deeply. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing really", she replied. "It's just I'm high and got to thinking about going home, back to real life, you know." Standing, then pulling the silk robe over her head, soft breasts jutting proudly in the dim light. Quietly, she said,"I need to rinse this off before I give it back to Roo. I got my goo on it." She stood there looking at the robe in her arms

I sat on the couch, patting the cushion beside me. "Come here, girl" I commanded.

"Oh Ted, I can't sit there, I'm all gooey."

I pulled her down on my lap. I felt wetness on my thighs as I hugged this wonderful, sentimental girl with the big heart, so human, so soft, so lovely. The shower went off. I asked her if she wanted to wash off with me. She nodded, then hugged me tight again. Lisa appeared in the doorway, silently looking at me. I smiled and flicked my eyes toward Cheryl. The little blonde came over and sat next to us in her fresh T-shirt, smelling of powder.

Cheryl straightened, saying, "Allright, you're clean, I'm not, let's go." We got up and went to the bathroom. Lisa sprawled back on the couch, smiling, an arm drooping over the back, utterly relaxed.

I left the door to the bathroom open. There was a steady breeze through the window, billowing the shower curtain. I got the water right, and we climbed in. We soaped each other and rinsed, then turned and kissed under the spray. It was a long, satisfying kiss, neither urgent or languid, just the kiss we wanted. I held her bottom in my hands while she cupped my face, tilting her head back to reach me. I could feel her wet breasts and belly against me as the water got cooler and cooler. Finally we broke, and I shut off the water. As the water gurgled down the drain, Cheryl asked, "can I sleep in with you for a while? I'd really like that."

I thought about when Roo and her mom might get home. It wasn't yes or no to me, I was more thinking of timing.

Cheryl hastily went on,"See, it's our last chance alone together, I just wanted a little more time, that's all. but if you don't want to..."

I cut in then, explaining my thoughts on the timing, and concluding,"Come on to bed girl, let's cuddle!"

Then came the Big Grin,"Now you're talking, boy!" She and I came into the living room, waking Lisa and putting her on the guest bed. She curled up in a ball and was out again. The record had stopped. I switched off the stereo and turned to Cheryl and stretched my hand out to her. Naked as jaybirds we went to my bedroom, turned down the sheets and climbed in.

We laid on our backs, watching the fan blades swirl, illuminated only by the nightlight. Cheryl said, "I've got to remember to clean that robe in the morning."

I said,"Yeah, you said it got all gooey."

She chuckled,"Well it's hard to keep a girl's composure, seeing what I saw up there." Then the words came tumbling out."God, I got so wet, watching you and Lise. I knew just what she was feeling, every minute. She has trouble getting there, you know, cumming? I mean, it's harder for her, she really needs a patient guy. I knew she wasn't going to get there with out a little help. Did you see me?"

I nodded, remembering,"Yeah, that put me on over, I couldn't help it. I was feeling what you were doing from the inside. She about strangled my guy."

Cheryl took my limpness in her hand. "Poor baby," she cooed,"did you get choked?" Then so softly I almost didn't hear her, she said,"I came too, you were looking right at me, remember?"

I matched the look she had tonight with the visage at the pond, the smokiness in her expression fading, the slackness appearing, the flood. I said,"I wondered, the way you were looking at me. I thought that was familiar. did you cum hard? I didn't hear you."

Cheryl considered a moment, then,"You didn't see my other hand, kiddo. I had one on Lisa, one on me and I was staring at you. I wasn't too left out, OK?" She leaned up on her side and kissed me then. My cock, still in her hand, stirred.

"May I?" she whispered.

I nodded, and her head trailed down to rest on my belly. Her soft tongue gently licked my very tip, causing me to grow. she didn't move, allowing me to fill her mouth as my arousal increased.

With her hand, she cupped my balls, just squeezing, then trailing her nails over them.

I reached down, softly running my fingers up and down her hips. There was no hurry, no deadlines. Gradually, she took my whole shaft into her mouth. I could feel her breath on my balls. than a slow retreat, only to return. I felt her throat working my head, swallowing and constricting. I pulled on her hip, guiding her until she swung her thigh over my head. I scooted down on the bed to where her furrow was just above my nose. Kissing her, blowing on her pubes, I smelled that shower fresh pussy, intermingled with arousal. cheryl's hole was already wet and her lips hung open. She shivered as I pulled a lip into my mouth and tongued it.

She raised up from me for a minute."Ted?" she asked,"Sometimes I pee a little bit when I cum, OK? If you don't want that, then I'll stop you when I get close. Just don't want to be rude."

I made no reply, just pulled her back down. my hands held that full round ass, my fingers facing each other on her inner cheeks, I tugged again, bringing her ass to my face. Softly, I licked her ass, rimming her hole, making her shiver. I heard,"Ooh, what are you doing, that's nice, yeah!" from above. Her ass undulated and she pressed down more firmly. i tilted my head back so I could breath and licked from hole to hole, making her jerk and buck. She gave up her assault on my cock, unable to concentrate. She raised up on her arms, absorbing the pleasure from below.

I reached up her back,then descended her sides to cup those marshmellow breasts and pouty tips. I pulled gently on them then scratched her tits from base to nipples. I felt her hole contract around my tongue and she scrunched back to avail her clit to me. As I moved forward to assail it, juices washed my face and I could hear her softly moaning, then talking.

"Oh shit, Baby, I'm flooding you down there I'm sorry here stop a minute, just a minute, put this towel under you god I'm soakin'". She raised up and reached a towel on the nightstand, passing it back."here, take this, can you see?" Settling anew on her haunches." That better? Um, yeah, there, OK, right there pull on my tits sweetie oooh my clit, SUCK ON IT!" I felt her thighs trembling, the soft baby fat slick on my cheeks.

I tongued her pussy, hole to clit. She kept trying to get me to stay on her clit alone.

"Honey oh please do eat it, take it in I want it bad ok please? I promise to tell you when I'm starting to cum, damn suck, ok suck." Her voice almost frantic with need.

Succumbing to her entreaties, I pulled her clit into my mouth, clamping my lips at the base and drawing up, teasing the tip with my tongue. sucking as I would want to be sucked. Hips jerking now, my hands returning to her flanks to hold her still while I assailed her senses. There was only whimpering from above now, her need beyond words. My nose was stopped up from the constant pouring of her open needful vagina. Still I suckled, drawing air in gasps, knowing that if I suffocated, what better way to go?

Her voice, strong and firm, all woman. "Baby, I'm there ok it's now can't wait warning you need to stop or drown I'm telling you baby? baby? oh yeah, OH YEAH OH NOW GOD YES LOVE IT OOOoooh!!!

Slickness and salt. Going gentle on her clit, massaging her ass as she trembled and gushed on me. Drinking her hot piss as it boiled out of her. A keening sound coming and going as her thighs clamped me in a world of total humidity. Juice in my ear, tickling. Thighs spreading, her voice,"Are you ok Hon I'm still going can you FEEL IT oh god AGAIN easy,easy in my hole yes lick there baby my clit's on FIRE oh ok yes yes". Thighs on my ears, hips jerking, me holding on.

Then.....Tremors subsiding. Cheryl falls prostrate, her head between my knees. Our breath coming in gasps. Sweat trickling down her ass, which is all I can see. A gushy wet sound of her womanhood as she stretches her legs. A whisper."ARE you still alive Baby?"

Talking to the swollen pussy in my face, I reply," Yes, but are you? Wow!"

The limp body above said,"Oh yes Honey, VERY alive, Meeow! I'm going to get off you. I'm sure you'd like to breath, huh?"

The ass disappears, free breathing restored. I snort and clear my nose, find a dry spot on the hapless towel and wipe out my ear.

Her voice in the dark."Baby? Come put it in me, do you want to. A dick would be just the thing."

I see her laying there now. On her back, thighs parted, knees up. The eternal siren call to all mankind. Covering her, easing into her without guidance, gliding in her tightness, fullness achieved. Finally, face to face with my lover. She undulated her walls gently milking from within, kissing me, tasting herself, rocking those impossibly round hips. Pulling down more firmly as my excitement mounts, clamping me, her prisoner, forcing the outcome. I lean down to nibble a nipple trying to forstall the inevitable. Would but it could, this would be my eternal heaven, Lord, I'm counting the Thirty Nine Golden Stairs now, may each landing be a lifetime.

"Tell me what you're feeling baby" Her breathlessness breaks my reverie. "Talk to me, OK? Share, can you, give me your mind, do feel me, huh, do you want to cum in my pussy you do don't you, don't wanna wait, so talk to me!"

I'm driving into her now. I'm a caveman, my need beyond words. Each thrust pushes her down into the mattress. I'm breeding this bitch. I tell her so. I like seeing her tits bouncing up and down her chest, her hands clinging to my arms as I force her submission, our torsoes smacking together wetly with each collision. I lay down on her and with both hands grab her ass cheeks and just rut. Yeah, just fucking rut. That last step is here and so am I. Submit ,you soft bitch as I fill your quim with a million of me. Here's the canyon and I'm, I'm oh I'm going baby, hold on , you're so good, pull down on me, yeah just LIKE THAT.

The torrents howl in my head. Stygian wonders of light and refraction spin and bedazzle, recede once again. My seed is milked and accepted unquestioned, she kisses me deeply, then deeply again.

Cheryl and I watch the storm depart in each other's eyes.

"Wow," she said softly. "Are you here, am I here?"

I couldn't talk yet. Earth was a far away place for me. I wanted to stay where I was.

We rolled onto our sides, me still buried deep within her. We slept.

puppop
puppop
98 Followers
12