My Instant Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puppop
puppop
98 Followers

We pulled our helmets off, the sudden quiet amplifying the cooling ticking of the motor. Than we could here the frogs begin chorusing anew and swallows just coming out in the still air.

Cheryl looked around in wonder before turning to me with a questioning look.

"This is my swimming hole, girl. Do you like it?" I asked.

"Oh yes", she breathed, "it's really nice!"

I sat on the shore and lit some cigarettes, handing one to her. I pulled my shirt off and mopped my brow.

"When I get done with this", I said, indicating my smoke," I'm gonna take a nice cool dip and you're welcome to join me if you want. Than we need to head on back."

Cheryl nodded and continued to gaze across the pond. There were ripples where fish were rising to catch water bugs as the cicadas dueled with the frogs.

I stubbed out the butt and stood. Kicking off my boots, I pulled my socks off, then my jeans.

I heard her say,"There goes the shoes, there go the socks, there goes his, uh .........pants."

I turned to look at her. She had gotten up while I was disrobing and was now watching me with keen interest. I lowered my underwear, feeling her gaze touch me.

"I saw you, you know, the first night we got here." she said, color rising in her cheeks."I was in the hall when you were, you know," exasperation evident in her voice,"Aw shit, when you were jacking off. I watched." A pause.

I was thunderstuck. It must have showed.

"Oops, shouldn't have said that, huh?" alarm in her voice.

It came rushing back to me. The creak in the floor! It had been her! My mind was reeling. She looked at me uncertainly. I turned and dove into the pond. I had no answers, just swim, be in the moment. I paddled out to the middle. My splashing had quieted the animals and in the sudden silence I turned around just in time to see Cheryl dive in.

I swam back to where I could stand on the bottom and watched as she paddled towards me. She drew near and paddled in place.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you" she said. "I didn't want you to feel shy, since I've already seen you. I guess I didn't need to tell all?"

I reflected on her question."How did it make you feel, to watch me?"

Ann smiled then, that big smile. "The same as if you saw me do it, I guess".

It hit me in a flash! She KNEW I was there the other night!

She interrupted my surprise, "Listen, can I hold on to you? I can't touch bottom here."

I motioned, and she was in my arms. She placed her hands on my shoulders and I let my hands drift to that soft young bottom and pulled her in close. She kissed me on the lips, a short hi there kind of kiss.

The next kiss was longer and our lips parted, tongues getting acquainted. I heard her sharp intake of breath as my cock hardened against her belly. She began kissing me more fervently as I caressed her soft buoyant tits, feeling her nipples harden. She spread her legs wide and tied her ankles around my back.

Then, she reached down and grasped my maleness in her soft hand the very moment I found the slickness of her inner folds. We gasped together, then laughed.

"Whew, this is getting out of hand" she said, "we're supposed to be swimming!"

Cheryl unwrapped those long thighs from around me and swam off closer to shore. I followed and grabbed her foot as she was swimming. She yelped and we started wrestling playfully and splashing each other. We got to an area where she could stand on the bottom. I felt the muck between my toes and idly remembered a fiction piece I'd read in Easyriders magazine about some guy getting his cock bitten off by a snapping turtle in a pond. Don't know why, just did.

As we caught our breath, I came up behind Cheryl and wrapped my arms around her. She sighed and reached up behind her to lace her hands about my neck. We could see the half moon glimmering through a row of cedars at pond's edge. An errant breeze flitted across the water and an old bullfrog bellowed nearby.

"This is just wonderful", she murmured, then "Mmmm" as my hands went from her flanks to cup her soft orbs.

She undulated her hips gently side to side, smooth roundness brushing my swollen cock. "I want you" she said, ‘I want you soon, I need it."

I whispered in her ear, "I can think of nothing else, babe." I pinched her taut nipples gently and slid a hand slowly down her belly, marveling at the smoothness, the roundness as I reached her cleft. Her clit was erect enough to take between my thumb and finger.

Her hands tightened around my neck. "Ooooo, gentle, OK? I'm REAL sensitive for some reason" ending in a throaty chuckle. She breathed hard through her nose, unwound her hands from my neck and turned to face me.

"I need to get out OK? " I nodded and she grasped my cock and led the way to shore.

I arranged our clothes so we could sit on them as we dried. Cheryl got out two cigarettes and my lighter. I watched her light them, her eyes squinted against the smoke. She reached over, handing me one with a smile. She gave my rod a friendly shake. We looked out over the water and the darkening skies. The frogs began moaning on our side of the pond.

"This is so nice" she said huskily. "I want this time to last forever. Do you?" she asked glancing sideways at me.

"If it could last for all time, it wouldn't be long enough" I replied and truly meant it.

There are those moments in life that transcend anything that anyone could purposefully conjure. When everything melds, all is at peace. A trusting silence descended on us.

I propped back on my elbow and regarded this lovely creature with wet straggly hair and chipped fingernail polish. I watched the rise and fall of her naked breasts as she smoked and her finger as she idly twisted a pube. Then I watched that finger dip into her still swollen folds and rub contentedly to and fro.

Quietly now, she said "Taste me?" I nodded and her finger fled her pussy to be thrust into my mouth. There again was that clean grassy smell of a needful woman to which there is no immunity.

Gently, I laid her down on our strewn clothing. I lowered my head to her core and breathed the muskiness in. I could smell our cigarette's dying embers and feel a breeze come up on my naked ass.

I tongued her so softly, just parting the luxuriant fur making her jerk her hips up, wanting more. A swift kiss to her parting, a trickle of tongue between inner and outer lips. Subdued moan from above. Cars going by on the road, headlights on now, see the forest in flashes.

I rose up to finally nibble those beautiful pointed tits. I suckled while she reached under to caress my balls. She scraped her nails up my shaft and I moaned. Returning to my earlier crime to find the muskiness more pungent, more girl wetness than pond water. Playful licks and nips at her clit. Long deliberate swooshes down the slick cleft, only to return. Teasing can go both ways. Feeling the first tremblings and stopping. Resuming. Ann's hips off the ground now, desperate in her need. Licking her ass, the spot between then plunging hot tongue into frothy hole. Her slime coating her thighs, my cheeks, hips spasmodic.

Her voice low and guttural "You MUST let me CUM...SOON, I'm LOSING MY MIND. EAT MY CLIT dear God PLEEEEASE."

I took her cunt into my mouth, it's swollen contours defined, her clit at urgent attention begging for release. I lolled my tongue up and down her slit, finally drawing her clit in and sucking it like a cock. Cheryl's body went rigid, relief at hand! At that moment we heard a car door slam.

We watched as two fisherman came into the clearing we had hastily vacated. One of my boots was on the shore somewhere. In the darkness we tracked our unwanted guests by their cigarette embers alternately glowing and waning. We heard them talking as they slowly made two trips with their gear to the opposite side of the pond. Cheryl was fidgeting by my side.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"I've got to pee!" she hissed back.

"Well ,squat and go then, they won't hear".

"What about poison ivy?"

I led her back into a thicket, pine needles sticking to our feet.

"Don't leave, stay with me" she whispered. She hunkered over and gushed in the grass, turning me to face her. As she pissed, she took my cock in her mouth, tonguing the tip, then throating my shaft. Her soft hand enveloped me, pulling and pushing. Then she stood, smiling. " I've always wanted to do that" she whispered, "It's a turn on isn't it?"

For answer, I spread my legs until we were level pelvis to pelvis and pulled her against me. I rubbed my aching cock up Cheryl's sopping wet pussy and barely penetrated her. I wrapped my hands around her ass, keeping her still. Toying at her entrance, I rubbed on her high, feeling her clit on the back of my shaft.

She gasped and tried to squirm,"No, lets wait. You need to stop. I'm, OH HELL just put it in NOW. Faster, please, ALL OF IT!" Her head lolled back, her breath hissing from clenched jaws as our thighs collided wetly.

I grabbed her ass again, it was slick with juices. With one finger, I pressed on her soaked rosebud. I never felt a pussy that wet get that tight. I could feel myself going, feel the wetness fleeing from my cock as I struggled to maintain. My balls hurt with each slap against her sticky thighs. Ann's tits spun in little circles with each collision. I could still hear the fisherman talking across the way and the frogs sung at fever pitch. Suddenly, Cheryl's eyes flew open, and staring deep into my eyes, she came. And shared her deepest pleasure with me. Our eyes still open, I covered her mouth with mine to muffle her scream. Her body arched and her soft ass shook as she soaked me to the knees. With a last stroke, my balls tightened almost excruciatingly, I flung myself over the precipice and it was her turn to smother me. We fell entangled to the ground, exhausted.

I became aware of the hum of mosquitos and the moon was now above the cedars. I took my shirt to water's edge to wet and clean us up. Cheryl was spent. She lay quietly in the grass as I bathed her, shivering when I spread those long graceful thighs and gently dabbed her vagina and rump. She grabbed my hand and held it to her breast.

"No matter what, I needed this, and I'll always remember" she said softly. Her eyes were luminous in the dim light and she searched my face for a response.

I sighed and said, " This was the most magical night I've ever had, Cheryl. Thank you." I sat her up and hugged her. I never wanted the embrace to end.

The time was long past for us to resume mortal life. I found my boot, but we lost her hairbrush out there somewhere. I wiped the dew from the seat of the bike. We mounted and roared off, much to the surprise of those same fisherman. Stopped at a Tenneco and got a comb to untangle our still wet heads. Then down the road towards home. Chasing the shadows from the street lamps. Home, and people who had been there a good while wondering where we were.

Just a postscript here. I emailed this to Cheryl, who is now a mother of three down in Florida to see if she minded my submitting this. Actually, I was curious if she remembered this time so long ago or if it meant much to her. To my astonishment, she wrote me back with her version of the events. I must confess her memory is superior to mine and there are a lot of things she never told me. She said to spell check it and tidy it up, (she wrote the whole thing in one sitting!) and send her version in under my name. We're chatting via email now after not communicating for over twenty years. Thanks Literotica!

puppop
puppop
98 Followers
12