My Internet Lover

Info
She makes him cum so hard with her.
789 words
3.8
249.3k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



*Dedicated To the special men on Literotica

My key board is clicking away with our erotic words, my screen is embracing those you typed for me to read. I am now typing with one hand as I pinch my nipple with the other. I can not get you off my mind and my hand is now falling on my lap, my thighs open slowly as I read your words of lust and wanton desires that you want to do to my hot horny flesh. Baby please come give it to me and I will give it all to you just like you want it. I want to feel you against me as my hand wanders inside my thighs and I open my legs as wide as I can so that you can make me so high that I will feel like I am floating in the clouds in the nights skies. My fingers are getting so wet and I begin to sweat as I read your words of how your tongue will lick my pussy's clit over and over so slowly. Oh baby I want to give it to you when you type those hot forbidden words.

I want you baby and we have miles that are keeping us apart, I touch the screen with my finger tips running them slowly over your type written words of making love and now I have one hand inside of my gown pinching my nipples making them burn and tingle down to my pussy that is becoming so dripping wet and my fingers are becoming so sticky. I want you, I want you here with me right now and my lust is becoming so intense knowing I can not touch you or be with you. I want to feel what your flesh feels like and what your juices taste like inside my mouth as I suck and lap them up slowly off of your hard throbbing cock that you drive into my mouth with your hand firmly on the back of my head and I can feel you hitting the back of my throat as you fuck my mouth with that powerful cock of yours.

Both hands are running over my breast with my juices covering the nipples and then to my mouth that accepts the remaining cream off of my pointer finger even cleaning the nail tip of any excess drippings and with the wetness from my pussy on my finger I explore more of my pussy as I read how you push me down on the bed and take me with such hot, lustful force, pushing my legs apart and entering my pussy so hard and fast that I moan so softly and your mouth is now covering mine and I moan as you fuck my pussy with that huge thick throbbing cock deep inside of me so hard and my arms wrap around you as I squirm under your hard body to take you deeper and deeper inside of my hot juicy pussy. Oh I can feel you slamming my pussy full of your cock that wants to spill ever drop into my pussy.

Do you have your hand on your big hard cock baby? Stroke it slowly, with even strokes, does it feel good baby? Now grab your balls and lightly begin to pinch the skin doing it harder each time, does it feel good baby? Now stop and say my name Erotica, I want you to fuck my cock.....now begin stroking your cock again and repeat fuck me Erotica, fuck my big hard cock. Oh wow you are making me so hot baby and I am pinching my clit with one hand and fucking it with my other hand. Oh it feels so good as I picture you fucking your cock in your hand. Now begin to stroke harder going all the way up and down your cock like my pussy would if I was riding you with all the energy I have in me that is 100% lust filled. I am so horny baby, are still stroking? Say my damn name loudly, I am now fucking my pussy with my fingers and now my ass with my other hand. Oh yes, oh yes it feels so fucking good baby, you drive me wild! Say my name louder because I am screaming out your name as my cum spews out of my pussy's clit with so much force as I picture your cock releasing its cum all inside of my pussy so deep. Mmmmm oh my , oh my, fuck me baby, fuck me! Looking at the screen I suck off my thick cum that covers my thin fingers. Until our next chat my sweet man.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Erotica_Writings
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Heavy

You sound very phat---are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Internet Lover

This is my kind of woman. Her narative was so hot I got off again and again. I love the way her mind works but most of all I love her voice. I'm going to check out her other submissions....now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
simply...

THE BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very well done

This story was very good at arousing anybody that was not already turned on .It sure got my wife and myself turned on to a great night of sex keep it up

angel4u2lust4angel4u2lust4over 19 years ago
Very good

as always very good to listen too and there is actually text to read as well

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Client Satisfaction: Anal Play Secretary gets trained for her new (anal) position.in Anal
Anal Exploration - Violet Her first experience of pleasurable anal.in Anal
Psyche's Surprise Married woman has her biggest insecurity licked away.in Anal
Your Weekly Massage A substitute masseuse strokes your fantasies.in Anal
The Blow Job I'll Never Forget An encounter of only an oral kind.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories