My Intro Into Long-Stroking...

Story Info
A m/f bisexual couple get to know firsthand about long stroke.
915 words
3.94
26.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My intro into long-stroking and more...

I'm a bi bottom who as my girlfriend says "is a natural bottom". Now there are several encounters I could tell you about but there is one specifically that sticks out and will never be forgotten by me or my girl; and probably not in yours after you relive it with me here.

The night started like normal, my girl and I just hanging out at home, horny, half-naked, and looking for trouble online. At about 12:30 am, Lynn, my very supportive woman looked at me and said, "What would you say if I told you I had a new guy coming to fuck you at 2:30 am?" Of course I was thrilled, especially because if you knew me you'd know I LOVE it when she sets up surprise encounters for me. As I listened to her explain how she found him, what he seemed like, and his ideas he had I got turned on more and more by the second, which as you can imagine became increasingly more obvious if you were to look at my jock strap.

What I gathered through my very foggy brain due to sudden horniness, was that his cock would be the biggest one I had had yet, that he thought the idea of Lyn watching/directing was extremely hott and that he would fuck me on all 4s but that he had a special challenge for me. They were keeping that a secret until he arrived, which got me even more turned on.

As 2 a.m. rolled around we started to get everything ready, which we had down to a science now. I select the porn of the night and get it cued up in the dvd player while my lady spreads the "cum blanket" out, and sets up near by my blindfold and a bottle of lube then flips all but one light off and takes her place at the edge of the blanket, poppers in hand. As I walked over to take my place I noticed she had set up the video camera; that meant she was really excited about this one and just knew it was going to be good for all involved. I was about to assume my normal position when she threw me a curveball by asking me to roll our overstuffed, square, ottoman over to where she sat and lay across it. As always, with my heart beating faster in anticipation, I did as she asked. When I was in the position she approved of she cuffed my wrists and slid my blindfold over my eyes; the last thing I saw was the excited/mischievous sparkle she got in her eye when she had planned an encounter she was proud of.

Not long after darkness consumes my sight, I hear the door open, and the sound of clothes being removed. Lynn stands up and oh so gently, yet erotically she slides her 2 lubed up fingers down the length of my ass crack and on the second caress slips them into my tight asshole preparing my ass for what was to come. She then sits back down and as I start to feel a very thick cock head rub up against me I feel, then smell an open bottle of poppers waiting at my nose. I take a big whiff, and just as I'm done exhaling I am filled very quickly with the longest and thickest cock you can imagine. I could tell he was cut and after he long-stroked me for a few minutes it was obvious he knew how to use that thing and he thoroughly enjoyed my ass. He long-stroked my ass for several minutes while edging and teasing his cock, prepping to shoot a giant load. Then all of a sudden he stopped and I heard him say to Lynn, "Can we see if he can do it now? I really want to cum!" Just that sentence alone made me shiver. As he slid his cock out of my throbbing hole my girlfriend leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Now stand up, we want to see if you can ride that big stick." She helped me up as I was still blindfolded, and got me situated above this mystery man and his thick stick. I lowered myself slowly onto his very hard dick until I heard him moan and Lynn gasp which was clue I had all of his 9" thick long-stroking cock in my very tight ass!

OMG did it feel amazing!! They whispered a little to each other then I felt 2 very soft hands start to pull me up just a little. She told me to squat right where she put me and he would do the rest. The mystery man started thrusting from his sitting position; it didn't take more than 5 deep thrusts and I felt his cock tighten, followed by literally an eruption of hot cum shoot deep into my ass. I could practically smell the effect it had on Lynn as she watched from the side. I slid off his cock still big even after shooting that load, and collapse exhausted onto the blanket. The mystery man expressed his delight and thanks to his hostess as she saw him out. When she came and knelt next to me to remove my blindfold, she looked at my with eyes sparkling with desire and said, "Goddamn that was hott!! Too bad he was only a 1 time fucker."