My Introduction to Interracial Sex

Story Info
Teen (18) male experiences interracial sex with older man.
2.9k words
4.24
22.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of a story in the First Time category titled "My First Time Sucking Cock".

*****

Teen (18) male experiences interracial sex with older man.

I got back into my usual routine and often thought about him and had conflicting thoughts by this time. I went to the gym at different times hoping not to run into him again. I like the softness of girls and love playing with pussy. Sometimes fucking my girlfriend, I thought about him and getting on the receiving end of his big uncut cock. That made me fuck her harder and she liked that.

I was drinking with some friends one Friday night and lost inhibition. I carried his number everywhere and decided to call him from my friend's house. I was a little nervous, dialed the number and he answered. Went through some small talk, it had been about two weeks since that first time. He asked if I wanted to come to his house the next day and we could do some training, etc. I agreed and he would pick me up at the mall and then to his house. I was excited and anxious.

Saturday morning, he pulled up in his red Corvette, we said hello and I got in. We discussed the first time. I told him I often thought about that day. Told him I enjoyed sucking his cock, that I was attracted to him and told him I wanted to feel his big dick in my asshole, but that he was so big and how will that work. He liked my forthright attitude, smiled and told me not to worry and I would be able to get it inside with some practice. He needed me to trust him and I said ok. Let's do this.

I talked about my girlfriend and how she couldn't find out or any of my family or friends. He said you got me beat because he had a wife and was going to introduce me to her that day!! So I understood he had more to lose and this made me very comfortable. We were coach and mentor. A skinny white kid with a well-built black man. In case she came home when I was there, he planned the introduction. She traveled as a stewardess for days at a time so that is when we would be able to get together in the future.

We pulled up to a very nice house in an upscale neighborhood. He was the only black guy in that area. We walked inside and a beautiful black lady greeted him with a kiss and welcomed me.

She poured some lemonade and we all three sat on the couch and talked. She asked about school, girlfriends, etc. Then she showed me the house and the various bedrooms. They all had waterbeds which I had never been on, much less having sex on. I was nervous and wondered how the day was going to proceed.

Various scenarios ran through my head, but since I just had my first sexual experience only 2 months earlier with my girlfriend, I did not have much to go on.

During this tour of their house, I did wonder which bedroom we would use and still was worried about how he could get that big cock inside my little hole and take my cherry. I relied on our earlier conversation that he assured me it would fit with practice. This was some relief and imagined it would take a few weeks or so of getting practice before it would fit in me. I did notice that my little cock was stiff as steel thinking about his cock and adjusted my pants accordingly as she showed me the rest of the house.

When my tour ended, we walked out to the backyard and he showed me some pass patterns and blocking positions. We were both sweating with no overt sexual moves. We were all business while around other people not giving the slightest hint and this is the way our relationship continued for years. We saved it for when we were alone and that's when the magic happened.

After about 2 hours, his wife came outside and said she had to get going and she would be home on Tuesday. This was Saturday afternoon.

They hugged and kissed and she said nice meeting me and hoped to see me around again because he likes teaching. He has many skills and is very talented she said. Yes, she was quite correct as I would find out myself!! I thanked her and told her I hoped I was worthy of his time and hoped to see her again. We would become very close over the years and she was a good woman for him and always nice to me.

We played catch some more until it was dusk. Then he said time to hit the showers.

When inside in the bathroom w both stripped nude. Had done this many times at the gym and had seen many nude men, but never looked at them as sexual partners. Now, here I was standing next to this ex-football player who I had met 2 weeks earlier. I had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum that day. I was feeling so horny around him and thought that I must be sexually attracted to him. Butterflies were filling my stomach.

It was so intimidating to be naked and alone with him and ready to take a shower together. Look at his beautiful hard body and huge penis, I thought while I was just a skinny 5'6" 130 pound kid with some muscle tone and little body hair.

We got in the shower together and he told me not to be self-conscious because I will fill out with muscle with him as coach.

He then instructed me to wash him and I was getting hard as I washed his rippling muscles and worked my way down his body to his ass cheeks which were tight. By the time I got to his cock, it was half hard and I washed it with gentle strokes, then his big balls. My stomach tingled and felt a surge in blood to my little penis that was now rock hard.

Got on my knees and washed his legs. My face was only inches from his almost fully engorged cock. He told me he had fucked his wife earlier that day and was almost hard again! I was now lusting to taste his big cock again and could barely wait for it.

I got back up on my feet; he leaned in and kissed me, then proceeded to wash my body. Tingles were going through my body as he touched me with his big hands. I felt the heat of his now fully hard cock on my back. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me towards him.

His big dick was now pressed against the small of my back and he kissed my neck. I wanted to bend over right then and have him plant that monster in my quivering asshole, but didn't since he was directing the action and surely was not prepared yet as I would find out.

We got out and I dried him off. As I was drying myself, he came back into the bathroom with a red water bag that had a wand on the end. He filled it with warm water and told me that this was an enema bag and to get on my knees and he would clean me out. He put some lubrication on the wand and told me to put some on my asshole. I did and he inserted the wand into my asshole. He told me I would feel the rush of water and to take as much as I could and let him know when to stop.

I was full and could feel some water seeping out of my hole every now and then. I kept it in for 5 minutes and could feel my stomach protruding a little from the water inside me. He then lifted my 130 pound frame from under my arms and placed me on the toilet. He said let it go. Water rushed out of my asshole. We did it twice more and he said I was clean now and smiled. I smiled back anticipating what was going to happen.

I followed him out of the bathroom, down the hall and to the right. He stood there by the doorway to this bedroom, smiled and said to jump in his arms. I leaped and he caught me in his strong arms and carried me across the bedroom threshold. I could feel his hard cock poking my left cheek as he carried me to the bed. I felt safe and secure in his strong arms.

He whispered in my ear that he wanted to make love to me as he carried me. I said that would be nice and we kissed before he laid me on the bed.

I moved over so he could get in the king sized waterbed. He pulled me on top of him and we began kissing passionately. My cock was hard against his stomach and his fully engorged cock was between my legs. I instinctively rubbed my cheeks up and down his long shaft as we continued making out. Man was I already horny and the kissing made me more so.

Felt like I could just put his cock in my hole at that moment without lube and I would have been fine, but now I know that would not have worked out so well. All my concerns about getting it inside me were waning. Horniness seemed to relax my tight hole that I had never noticed before. I guess the focus was never on my hole, but on pleasuring my girlfriend's pussy. Even when she stuck her finger in my hole during blowjobs, it never felt this relaxed.

He then broke the kiss and commanded me as a coach to suck his black dick. I obeyed and kissed his body as I inched my way down to his throbbing cock. I found his feet with my hands as my mouth found his foreskin and cockhead. I rubbed his feet while slowly sucking and licking his meat. He let out a moan and I did also with my mouth full. He said to take as much cock in my mouth as I could handle. I gagged a few times and came back to the head and started again.

Meanwhile, he shifted my body so my asshole was accessible to him while I continued sucking him. I wanted him to touch my cock so bad, but he only teasingly glanced over it. He put some lube on my puckered brown eye and slowly worked a finger in. My hips involuntarily moved back to take more of his finger. Then he got another finger in and then another. My hips were fucking his fingers by now.

He was easily probing and took his time. It felt like my hole was wide open, but as we would find out through the years, my hole does not gape for long. He then took a dildo that was on the nightstand and began to ease that in until it was all the way in. My hole was stretched wide open and the pleasure filled my body. I kept sucking and clamped down on the dildo and he smacked my cheeks with his big hands.

I was sucking with long deep strokes and had about six inches in. This was so much fun I thought. He slowly pulled out the dildo, lubed up my hole some more and lifted me into the cowgirl position. I straddled him with my knees on the waterbed on either side of him. (This was during a time when rubbers were not commonplace and during all my time with him, we never once used a rubber.)

He asked me if I was ready to have my cherry broken. I smiled and said yes, please. So horny and craving to be filled. Then I leaned in and we kissed. He said it would be best if I controlled the penetration and that I just needed to sit on his hard shaft, take as much as I could and do it slowly while my hole adapted. He would not thrust until he knew it was time. Practice on my black cock just like we practice catching the ball he said. OK coach I responded.

I was so horny, got to my feet, grabbed his thick long pole with my right hand and squatted. He grabbed my nipples and twisted and pinched gently. This felt so good and over the years would incorporate clothespins, clamps, ice, etc. to nipple play. I guided his pulsating cock to my hole, rolled down the foreskin and sat down until I felt the head opening up my hole.

Sat down a little more and felt the inner ring denying entry and burning a bit. He said to pull it back out and start again. I did that and this time felt the inner ring opening somewhat. The burn was lessening.

Stayed in this position a few seconds, then pushed down and felt the ring open and moaned loud. His hands were still working on my nipples. It was so thick and felt like it was splitting me open. I said it is so big. I know baby he said, your body will adjust.

The trick he said was to take it slow and push down like having a bowel movement. I did just this and my pussy opened and I was now impaled halfway down his cock!! I lifted back up at his instruction and redid the movement. This time the ring was open and my pussy was impaled ¾ of the way to his balls. No more burning, just sheer pleasure and fullness.

From here I was in a continual moan and bent to kiss him. He then put his hands on my asscheeks and massaged them. I groaned in delight through our kiss since it felt so good. He said I am a virgin no more and I thanked him.

I then asked him to start pumping me. He slowly thrust upwards and a little more of his cock went deep. He picked up a steady pace and my pussy kept receiving his cock deeper. I was panting and moaning. His hands were on my ass spreading them apart and he thrust upward.

My hips went downward to meet his thrusts. Slowly his cock was buried balls deep and I couldn't believe it. There it is he said. You took it all. A real feeling of fullness and desire filled my body. I was so happy that it fit without much pain. He said I took it like a champ and smiled. You are one hot and horny boy. He then hugged me and held me to his chest as we kissed passionately.

He really began fucking me rhythmically and felt my panting and moaning in his mouth. My skinny body was held so tight and could feel his arm muscles in my ribs. We were like one body and seemed to have connected minds with one goal. This was so passionate and loving. Throughout the years, I enjoyed his lovemaking like this the most. There were hot fuck sessions too, but good loving from a strong black powerful man and his big cock cannot be beat!!

He got to the point where he was slamming his cock deep, then lifting my hips off, pulling most of his thick 9" out and then pushing my hips back down, burying his shaft. Thrusting again with me pushing down to meet him. It was so natural and didn't take long to learn how to ride a cock. I was panting in his neck and rubbing his face as my virgin pussy was getting a workout.

After about 15 minutes, he said he was cumming and would fill my virgin pussy with his black seed! This aroused me even more and I slammed my hips back to meet his powerful fucking style. He was panting now.

He asked if I was ready to take his sperm and I said please do coach. He tensed just like when he came in my mouth the first time. Then groaned and stopped thrusting as the first squirt went deep inside my pussy. I would learn how to squeeze my cunt muscles with each squirt later on. I felt the warm cum coat my pussy walls and his black cock pulsating with each shot.

When he finished, he still held me and we kept kissing. That felt like a huge load I said. He smiled and said yeah. His cock stayed inside me a few minutes until he was soft and slid out. This was followed by all his hot cum.

I felt his hot cum leak out, dripping down my balls onto his soft cock and the bed. I then did something that I would do many times and it excited him immensely. I fell to the side, my pussy hole well used and gaping somewhat, looked at all the cum and then licked it off his cock, balls and the bed.

He would sometimes pull out to shoot my face and mouth over the years, but the majority of the hot cum from fucking ended up in my pussy, then dripped and leaked out for me to lick up. He enjoyed watching this and I enjoyed pleasing him. (to be continued)