My Introduction to the Cuckold Life

Story Info
Becoming a cuckold through my photography passion.
890 words
3.69
54.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an experienced photographer in the field of glamour photography. I am a member of a photography club with a varied membership of amateur and professional photographers. The club provides technical support and advice for photographers, photography nights were models are available to shoot and club competitions. For my own part, I have had work published but my photography is mainly for personal pleasure. I do occasionally do boudoir shoots of wives and girlfriends to provide photographs for their partners. Many of these are nude photo shoots.

I am married to a very attractive woman. She always dresses in a sophisticated way and never wears revealing clothes when out and about but she still turns heads. Jane, is slim, medium height, and very pretty with an engaging smile. Although in her early fifties, her breasts had very little sag in them. Perhaps that was because they were smallish in size and encased in a 'B' cup bra. They had a nice shape and size that fitted in my hands amply. Her nipples were large and also seemed in an aroused state. Privately in the bedroom, she was nothing like the demure image she gave in everyday life. She has posed for me for portraits and has also posed wearing lingerie but never nude.

That is not for the want of trying. The problem is that she knows I want her to but also suspects that I might show her nude photographs off to other men. In fact, I did show a number of her images posing in lingerie to several photographers at the club. All of them expressed the wish for my wife to pose for them. One of them, a personal friend who knew my wife and myself well, was very complimentary seeing my wife posing wearing black stockings, suspenders, bra and knickers. He expressed the wish for my wife to pose for him in a similar manner and also nude. I must confess that the idea appealed to me very much. It stirred up in me the desire for other men to see my wife naked and to admire her sexy body. I have to admit though, that my wife posing for John my friend, was something that not only excited me but also filled me with anxiety as well.

If that sounds contradictory, then it is not without good reason. John my friend, specialised in photographing amateur wives and girlfriends for his web site. He loved them doing a photo session, photographing them fully dressed and slowly undressing down to either wearing just stockings or nude. He had the knack of putting them at ease and with the help of alcohol - which they took to calm their nerves as most had never posed nude before - he managed to have sex with a number of them. I should say, most of them. How do I know that? Well, at the sessions he always had a second photographer present to take photographs at different angles. I had had the pleasure of being that second photographer at a number of the shoots. I should say here, that he was very exceptionally well endowed. His penis was a lot bigger and thicker than my average sized one. I suppose, it looked a good ten inches in length and with a large girth. I found out, he always took a 'viagra' tablet just before the 'model' arrived, apparently because he struggled to get a firm erection because of the size of his penis. I must say though, that although I was encouraged to join in, that I never had sex with any of the women myself. When John looked at my wife in the photographs where she wore lingerie, I could sense his interest being more than just photography!

He was very excited to have my wife Jane pose for him and after much thought I discussed it with her. She seemed reluctant at first but I took great pains to let her know that she was a beautiful woman and would look fantastic as John was a great photographer. I also let her know how much I wanted to see photographs of her nude. I think that she also got the message that I also wanted John to see her naked. Even So, imagine my surprise when she relented and said yes. There were two conditions though. Firstly, she insisted that I was not to be present at the photo session. Secondly, John had to pay her the normal modelling fee.

Immediately that she told me this, I phoned John and he was over the moon. I passed the phone to my wife and they arranged for her to have a three hour session in the studio at his home that Saturday and John would pick her up and drop her back afterwards. She was comfortable with those arrangements as we had been out to dinner a number of times with John and his wife. They discussed what she was to wear and she seemed quite excited.

Saturday afternoon came round slowly or so it seemed. Then John was at our door and Jane, with suitcase in hand, met him and went with him to his car. As they drove off, heading back to his place, my heart was racing not knowing what would happen.

To be continued.