My Introduction to Water Sports

Story Info
His fetish opened an exciting new world to her.
2.5k words
4.29
84.8k
16
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some have asked if my stories are true. Yes, they are, as best I can remember and write. Others have criticized our choice of lifestyle. To that I can only say, different strokes for different folks. Many want more graphic details of the sex. That's easy for me to share with my husband but hard for me to write here. I will keep trying to be more open. Finally, some think my husband is a wimp. He is anything but a wimp. He just likes to share me. He and I both believe that our marriage bed has benefited from my experiences with other men.

*

My husband and I love to talk about some of my most memorable experiences with other men. That is an erotic sharing that we both enjoy as part of our marital lovemaking. Talking about my "dates" and the naughty things I do with other men really starts my husband going and, in turn, fires my passions. Some of my lovers really stands out and my husband and I frequently talk about my experiences with them to spark our own lovemaking.

I found one memorable man through another man I was seeing. Recommendations from current lovers have turned out to be a good way to find acceptable men because a current lover will not intentionally suggest a jerk. Why risk getting me upset?

The man, Rob, lived about 90 minutes drive away. He and I talked on the phone with my husband listening on the extension. We exchanged pictures. Then my husband and I decided that Rob seemed OK. He accepted my insistence on condoms and no bondage or pain. Rob didn't seem to want to try to humiliate my husband, as so many men want to do, and was willing to let my husband watch at some point. I love it when my husband watches, especially when he holds my hand when another man is pumping inside me!

We decided that I would make a date to meet Rob in a chain restaurant in a little town about half way. My husband drove his own car and watched from another table, behind Rob. My husband tells me that this is a very exciting time for him as he watches my reactions and realizes at some point that I will be going off with the man. He believes he can tell before I have made my decision. Truthfully, by the time I get to a meeting with a prospective date, I am so ready for sex that I only reject a man once in a while. Even then, I have sometimes gone back later and had sex with the man I originally rejected. Every time I have done that, it has worked out OK so, ladies, let that guide you if you are uncertain during that first face-to-face meeting. I have this theory that there is mostly good sex, better sex, great sex and fantastic sex, with very little bad sex. So I will try a man once, at least. I have had some very pleasant surprises that way!

I knew quickly that I would like being with Rob. He had large hands and they were soft, not rough like some men. I like soft hands! His face was rugged and he had a genuine smile and long, light brown hair. His nails were clipped short, which I always watch for. Long, ragged nails can hurt. Strange, how little things are so important when you are thinking of heading for bed!

I wanted this man! I sent Rob not-so-subtle hints. As he watched my fingers, I unbuttoned two more buttons on my blouse. I leaned forward and watched his eyes widen. This was fun! Our feet entangled beneath the table. As I finished my second drink, he asked if I wanted another here in the restaurant or if we should have the next drink in a room of the motel across the street. He had already asked me during a phone conversation what I like to drink so he had it ready. I looked over to my husband and touched my ear. That's our signal. He smiled and nodded.

"Let's go to a room," I said with as much lustiness as I could muster. "I think I may want to taste something besides vodka tonics."

Rob motioned for the check and took out some bills. We got up and he put his arm around me to guide me out of the restaurant. A table separated us from my husband who pretended not to notice us pass so close. I always have butterflies as I head for the room with a new man. The experience of being with a man for the first time is so intense, so concentrated. Nothing else is like it and it is something that, for me, can only be approached by two other experiences.

First is the experience of sharing all the naughty details with my husband when I come home from a date. That can be so intense that it sometimes seems that the sex with my date was really just foreplay for the sex that my husband and I share afterwards. He makes gentle oral love to my swollen pussy and asks all sorts of questions. I relive my date for him as he inspects my breasts for bite marks. He licks my body all over, especially in all those right places where I have just been licked. He ends by taking me so hard, so completely, that I think that he is trying to reclaim me as his woman. To be so worshipped by the man I love tells me that I am forgiven for letting another man have me. It tells me that I am wanted as well as loved. It is incredible!

Second is the anticipation, the preparation for a date with a new man. Trimming, shaving, plucking, dressing, but mostly thinking about the hours of physical pleasure that await me: that is so intense and consuming. It is intoxicating! I try to always have a whole week to build up to my first time with a new man. I get more and more excited as the time gets closer. My husband is also on that same razor's edge of excitement and anticipation. It builds almost like my own orgasm, slowly at first, then mounting with a pulse all its own. It makes the actual experience of that first penetration, that first mouthful of the man's sweet load, the first touch of his tongue upon my breasts or pussy lips, so intense that I often cum right then with a crushing orgasm that takes all my strength away.

If a woman never has the experience of being with a new man, especially when she can return to her husband for the sweetest lovemaking of all, then she will never know herself completely. That satisfaction of womanhood that comes with a new lover and the return to the man you love is not approached by anything else I know.

All of this rushed through my mind as Rob walked me out of the restaurant and to his car. He opened the door for me and walked around to the other side. I could feel that my thong was wet and clammy. Rob got in and leaned over for our first kiss, wet, all tongues and little lip bites. I rubbed his hardening penis through his pants: a nice one, I decided. Soon we were opening the door of the room he had already rented. His confidence did not surprise me. It pleased me. That evening, he continued to please me over and over again. I was oh, so satisfied. He liked to lift my legs over his shoulders and drive deep into me. He turned me over and gently licked and sucked on both my holes, then ever-so-gently, he pushed into my anus in slow stages until I could accept all of him.

It was over five hours later that I called my husband, now back at home, to tell him that I was satiated and on my way home. He was ready for all the details of that first date with Rob. We talked and made love till after 4:30 AM.

That first date was followed by several more over the next 15 months, till he and his family moved across the country. Each date was exciting, satisfying and fun. But it was only after we had several dates, and after my husband had watched us a few times, that Rob displayed his kinky side. One Saturday afternoon, just as I entered the motel room where he was waiting, Rob asked me if I was into water sports. I told him that my husband and I had tried water sports but had not been hooked on this fetish. He asked if I would indulge him and I agreed. He handed me a beer and we sat and talked as he rubbed my feet. Then, he handed me another beer. Usually I drank vodka but the beer tasted good on a hot day. As I finished the second beer, he stopped and sat down on the bed.

"Do a striptease for me," he said. Suddenly, I was aware of the beat of the music he was playing. I watched as he sat down and I began to sway to the music, eventually shedding everything and rubbing my body against his bulge. I like a little exhibitionism and I was enjoying being taken by Rob's eyes.

I assumed that soon we would head into the bathroom to continue but he gave me his sport coat to wear. He insisted that I leave my heels on and took me outside. I was concerned that someone would see me in a slightly-too-large sport coat that came barely below my bottom but I did as he said. We got in his car and I immediately extracted his cock and licked and sucked. Hmmmm! We drove for about 15 minutes. I had no idea where we were going. Eventually, we pulled into a dirt road off the main highway. I looked up. We were in a wooded area, in a slight hollow with no houses or other structures in sight.

He asked me to remove the sport coat and get out. I resisted. He insisted that no one would see us because this was his recreation land and no one could come along without our hearing them. I got out and looked around. I sort of liked the idea of being naked in these woods. It was warm enough. I slipped off the sport coat and handed it to him, arching my back to push my breasts forward and up. He tossed the sport coat in the car and shut the door.

"Walking in those shoes will be a little difficult but I'd like you to try, please," he almost pleaded. I really had little choice. He was walking toward a small clearing maybe 20 yards away.

"Do you have to go? I mean, do you need a pee?" He surprised me with that question.

"Not really, just a little," I told him. I had almost forgotten the water sports, I was so involved in my exhibitionism and the outdoors.

"Stay here. I'll get another beer," he said. He returned to the car, opened the trunk and got two cold beers from a cooler. He asked that I dance for him.

It was hard in the heels on the grass but I was enjoying displaying myself for him. I was imagining that I was years younger and on a stage with dozens of eyes following my every move. He took out his cock and soon was stroking it. This fired my imagination even more and I continued to move to the beat in my head. After several more minutes, I did have to go.

"I need to go now," I announced. His eyes had seemed glazed but now he looked at me with a hunger, an eagerness.

"You want to pee?"

"Yes," I said.

"All right. Come over toward me and squat down."

I walked toward him until he held up his hand to signal that I should stop, maybe five feet away. I felt funny about squatting. I would be completely revealed to him. Still, I sort of liked that idea. I wanted him to see everything. He already had, of course. We had showered together and he had opened my pussy lips to lick and suck me. But this was somehow different. I was putting on a show. Before, we had both been participants.

As I squatted down, I put my hands on my legs just above the knees, then behind my head. I shook my shoulders to make my breasts jiggle. I felt proud as I watched his eyes explore my body. Then, I felt the urge.

"I'm going to do it now," I told him. He started to stroke harder.

First, a few drops came, then a dribble, then a stream. As it hit the grass and dirt, I felt droplets splash on my feet and lower legs. I felt positively obscene! I loved the feeling of complete degradation. As my stream slowed, I watched as Rob suddenly tensed and took a deep breath, closed his eyes and threw his head back. His hand stroked with an urgent beat. Then he spewed his milky sperm into the air and all over his hand and cock.

"Come here, finish me," he rasped. I love watching a man ejaculate. It is so powerful, so different from the way we women cum. I was eager to please him now and I stood and took two steps, then kneeled before him.

"No, don't kneel, squat." he ordered. "That's the way street whores do it. They squat to save their knees from the pebbles and hard streets." I shifted my position and squatted before him. I wonder how he knew about street whores?

"Besides," he mumbled, "the man behind the one she's servicing gets a good view of the whore's pussy when she squats. It gets him ready for her mouth." I was getting an education.

I licked his sweet juice from his cock and milked more out of his still hard cock. I kept sucking as he softened a little and then hardened again.

"I want your pussy now," he said. "Let's go back to the car and I'll get a condom and bend you over the hood." Every time I think back on it, I remember that it was a very nice fuck.

It was also my real introduction to water sports. Weather permitting, Rob and I made that a regular part of our dates. I loved seeing him jack himself to orgasm. I have had my husband perform for me on many occasions and it always gets me hot and ready for a hard screwing. Not all of my dates will jack off in front of me but enough do that I fulfill that fantasy on a regular basis. I also love being nude outdoors while my companion is clothed. Incidentally, I substituted cowboy boots for the heels and Rob loved that touch. Boots make walking in the woods a lot easier.

If my husband had not wanted to share me, I would never have learned the joys of water sports, exhibitionism and especially watching a man spill his cum into the air. That's my favorite part of my memories of Rob.