My Jessa

Story Info
Uncle loses niece & nephew, only to gain a lover & a son.
3.1k words
3.83
28.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bellow of her father's voice from the first floor hallway disrupted her sleep. As she sat up in her bed, Tristan scampered fearfully into her room.

"Jess, you awake?" His tiny 7 year old voice called out. Luckily, the streetlamp outside provided enough light for him to see Jessa outstretch her arms to him. In moments, she felt him sliding into her protective embrace. Another crash from downstairs made them both jump.

Tristan hadn't a clue what caused this fury between their parents, but Jessa knew. Images of a similar night flickered from her memory. She was 11 and her mother was pregnant with Tristan. Her father couldn't seem to understand that her mother wasn't interested in any intimacy. He thought that he was being fair in settling for at least a make-out session. It was clear that he was both drunk and beyond horny as hell. The argument that erupted then drew young Jessa to the stairs. That was her biggest mistake. Before she realized it, her father had tackled her in the second floor hallway. After an unpleasurable 15 minutes, Jessa managed to break free and fled to the safety of Uncle Paul's house on the next block.

Her reverie was interrupted when Tristan spoke ecstatically, "Jess, he's coming!" Sure enough, their father's footsteps were growing closer.

She jumped to her feet and thanked God that they had full pyjama's since there was no time to change. "Tris, get our bags from the closet and climb down the tree to get to Uncle Paul's house."

He hesitated, "But what about you Jess?"

"Just go!" She harshly urged him forward. "I'll meet up with you." That satisfied him while she banked all of her hopes that she could get away just like last time. Tristan made it through the window just as their father kicked the bedroom door open. He turned around and watched as their father grabbed his sister. "Tris, run!" She willingly turned to face her father as he roughly slammed her against the wall.

"That bitch of your mother has gotten neglectful again." He sneered at her. Jessa winced from his foul beer breath and inwardly gasped from his pressing erection.

Tristan managed to climb down the tree with two backpacks in his hand. At the base of the tree he instinctively glanced up to the open window upon hearing Jessa's scream of protest. He flinched and edged away from the house. "C'mon, Jess." He tightly closed his eyes and prayed for a miracle.

Jessa struggled to free herself from her father, yet at the moment she was only causing their bodies to rub together. He moaned endlessly and begged for more.I have to get out of here. Tristan is counting on me to return to him.Her thoughts were drowned out by her fathers' moans. Her desire to not let Tristan down shattered her fear and panic, allowing her anger to rise. In one swift move, she shoved her kneecap straight into his precious crotch. He fell back from her and she didn't hesitate to flee out of the bedroom door. As she bolted out of the back door, her eyes sought out Tristan—though hoping that he was already at Uncle Paul's. "Tristan!" Her shout was enveloped in a harsh whisper. "Tristan, you better not—!"

He came out from his hiding spot behind the tree. "Jess!" He dropped the backpacks and ran into her arms. "I thought he got you!" Gratefully, she returned the hug.

"C'mon, we have to leave." She ushered him toward his backpack while grabbing her own and led him away from their cursed home. Within minutes, Jessa tugged Tristan up the porch steps to Paul's house. After two sets of knocks and one ring of the doorbell, Paul had answered.

"Jessa, Tristan, what's wrong?"

"I'll explain after we get Tristan settled into bed." She motioned to her tired brother. Paul nodded and ushered them in. He had a hunch of what it was, but wanted to hear the specifics. Jessa led Tristan up to the room that was available to them whenever they'd spend the night. She quickly tucked him in and sat with him.

"Are you leaving me now, Jess?" He mumbled tiredly.

She reached and smoothed his hair aside in a motherly fashion, "No Tris. I could never leave you. I'll just be downstairs talking to Uncle Paul." He nodded approval and turned over. She sat with him a bit longer to make sure he was really asleep. Jessa quietly left the room and met Paul in the kitchen.

"Made coffee." He handed her a warm mug before taking one for himself and moving to the table with her. "Ok, so tell me what happened."

She took a sip and sighed. "Aside from a few changes, it was almost the same night seven years ago."

Paul's eyes went wide as he understood. "Did he go after Tristan?"

Jessa shook her head. "No. Thank God!" She stared into her mug. "He just came after me—again."

Paul reached out and linked his fingers with hers. "At least you got away again." He nudged her hand and her eyes met his.

"I'm sorry to wake you."

"Don't be." He then tenderly brushed her long hair aside; however, her yawn seemed to ruin the moment. "Go on, get to bed." He helped her to her feet and watched her walk away.

Tuesday afternoon rolled around to find Jessa in the room she shared with Tristan trying to read a book. She was still uneasy about letting Tristan attend school, but Paul was very convincing. Jessa checked the clock on the nightstand and noted that her brother would be home in an hour. She set the book down and planted her feet on the plush carpet just as Paul knocked and entered the room.

"Uncle Paul?"

He took one look at her and smirked. "Going to pace the house again? You've only got what...another hour?"

Jessa turned her gaze away, so she didn't see him approach her. "I'm only worried that Dad might nab him to get to me."

Paul knelt down in front of her, "Tristan will be just fine, Jessa." He reached over and forced her to look at him. "Jess, I have a confession."

"Hmm..." She blinked dumbly at him and remained in his grasp.

"I was never there on both instances with your father, but ever since you told me about the first one...I haven't been able to stop thinking of you that way." He trailed his finger upwards and across her face, easily gliding through her hair.

"Unc—"

His other hand came up just then and silenced her. "None of that now. Just Paul will do." He took his hand away from her mouth and leaned slightly closer.

"...Paul..." She looked at him directly. "I should confess too." He nodded for her to go on. "I refused Daddy because I wanted you." Jessa was the one to instigate the deep passionate kiss between them.

Paul didn't break the contact between their lips as he rose up slightly to better hover over her. Her backside met the bed as she became a sandwich between it and Paul. Her hands slid into his khaki pants and wrapped around his cock. She was rewarded with the first of many moans from him. Jessa tested him with a few strokes and instinctively he bucked urgently against her motions. "Oh, Jess."

"What's the hurry, Paul?" She whispered in his ear.

"We've got less than an hour." He reminded her in a husky voice that Tristan was due to arrive home soon.

"Then I guess we skip foreplay?" She glanced at him and he nodded.

"There'll be time later on." Their frantic attempts to shed their clothing seemed to thwart their desire to get at each other. Once they attained nudity, there seemed to be a stillness of activity. "Don't tell me you're changing your mind now!"

She shook her head, "No. It's just that..."

"What, Jess?"

"Well..." She blushed as she felt his cock twitching in anticipation against her thigh. "...I'm a virgin, Paul."

"That's wonderful!" He beamed.

"It is?"

"Yes. It means that your father never got to you and I get to be the first." He sealed that revelation with a kiss as a distraction while he hungrily eased his cock past her hymen. There was slight pain, so he waited for her to get used to him.

It felt like such a perfect fit to her. Jessa felt the sensation of his cock throbbing in urgency to be stroked against her gripping cunt. She pushed her hips towards him, sending his cock deeper into her. Paul took the cue to begin rocking against her. She felt tight and he loved that.

Paul focused all of his attention on making her first time extremely addictive. "Oh God, fuck me Paul! Don't stop! Don't you ever stop! It feels so fucking incredible." Jessa continued to emit all sorts of pleasured noises as he pounded his meat endlessly into her. Paul had no intention of letting up on her.

While each of them grew alarming close to the infamous peak of ecstasy, Tristan's bus halted on the corner of the street.

"I'm gonna cum for you, Jess. Damn, I'm so fucking close!" Paul bellowed. Tristan exited the bus and ran past a few of the houses as the bus continued on its way. He was eager to tell his sister about the great day he had.

Both Paul and Jessa were much too occupied by the intense orgasms to have heard Tristan's call for his sister. Paul was much too busy riding her hard as her cunt tightened further to better milk his cock. He thrusted frantically into her and exploded—sending his seed into her. Each of them moaned and grunted as their cum juices mixed.

Tristan had walked in at that moment to find his sister underneath Uncle Paul. Images of the previous night flashed in his mind and he cried out in fear.

"Oh shit." Paul turned his head and met Tristan's panicked expression. Jessa sat up and covered herself with the bed sheet as Paul reluctantly pulled out of her. When they turned to address Tristan, they realized that he had bolted out of the room.

Paul had properly covered himself and started for the door, only to have Jessa stop him. "Let me talk to him." She left the room covered only in a long bath robe. Jessa caught up to Tristan just before the living room. "Tris, stop!"

He whirled on her, "What were you doing with Uncle Paul?!" She hesitated to answer. "We ran away from home because Dad was going to do that to you! Why did you let Uncle Paul do it?!"

She knelt down and touched his arm as Paul appeared behind her. "Tris, I was doing something I wanted with Uncle Paul." She used the respected family term just for her brothers' sake. "It's ok, Tris...Uncle Paul is going to take care of use. We won't ever have to worry about Dad again."

Paul then joined into the conversation, "You're safe here, Tristan. I won't ever hurt you or your sister like that."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Paul gave a hint of a smile after Tristan nodded his approval.

"Can we do Go Karts and then get ice cream?" Tristan brightened up.

"That sounds like fun!" Jessa smiled as well.

Jessa entered the room she shared with her brother and set her hair clips on the dresser. "Today was really fun. The ice cream was certainly a good idea Tristan." She walked over to him and hugged him.

"I did it more for you than for me." He lifted his small head and looked at her with a smile.

"For me?" She blinked.

Tristan shrugged shyly, "Well, I wanted to do something to make the other night forgotten." He pulled back from her. "It was too scary."

Jessa nodded in agreement and released him from her hold. She turned and fiddled with the hair clips until a knock on the door distracted her. Tristan and Jessa looked up to find Paul in the doorway. "Tristan, could I borrow your sister for a moment?" Tristan smiled all knowingly and nodded his assent. Jessa followed Paul into his second floor 'bachelor suite'. "Well, it's certainly clear that he knows what we're going to be up to." He shut the door behind her for the added privacy. "So let's pick up where we left off."

Jessa soon felt his stiff erection pressing into her lower backside. She was more than ready to continue their affair. Again, their clothes were removed in haste and he dove straight for her awaiting breasts. She moaned from the attention his mouth gave her. When her hands collided with his erection, she gently squeezed it between her nimble fingers causing him to jerk towards her. She stepped back and motioned for him to sit down on the bed. Jessa knelt between his knees and looked into his eyes, "I've always wanted to taste you in my mouth." Paul nearly came right then at the sight of her mouth engulfing the whole length of his ripe cock.

"OH Hell, Jess..." He twined his fingers through her hair. "That's it...suck my cock...suck it real good...like a juicy piece of candy." Instinctively, his pelvis started thrusting toward her—fucking her mouth. He was glad she didn't protest or shy away. Paul held off as long as he could, but the image before him wasn't helping at all. "Jess...get ready for the mother load!" Paul saw the subtle nod and he let go shooting a stream into her mouth. "Ah gees, just fucking incredible!"

Jess raised her head and he saw just a bit of his cum dribbling onto her chin. He smiled proudly and wiped it with his finger only to have her suck it off of his finger. "You taste sweet, Uncle Paul." She blinked, "Oops, I meant just Paul."

"No worries Jess." He reached and pulled her up onto the bed with him. "But before we continue, I have a request."

"What is it?" She asked with heavy curiosity.

"How bout you and your brother move away with me? We'll get a house near the middle of nowhere and be our own little family."

"But what about this house?"

"Don't worry about it, Jess. I actually had it all set up already. I was just waiting until this moment." Paul leaned up on his elbow. "Just think, I'll be your man, you'll be my woman and Tristan will be our son. You won't ever have to worry about your father ever again."

"Well, it sounds tempting." She raised her gaze. "I'll talk to Tristan about it in the morning."

"Good." He then climbed over her and pressed his lips to hers. "Now, time to return the favor." Paul slid downwards and stopped at her cunt. She watched as he licked his lips before licking hers.

"Oh my!" She was genuinely surprised at the masterful way his tongue rolled through her insides. It was as if his tongue was suddenly probing her much like his cock had done that afternoon. He attacked her with such passion and she clutched the bed sheets in her hands knowing she couldn't hold out much longer. "Oh my God, Paul...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna CUM!"

"Cum for me...my Jessa!" He enticed her further when his hand wandered up the length of her body in exploration. She felt his fingertips trailing across her stomach and nudging against a breast. His tongue never stopped on the cavity of her cunt as his fingers had their way with her nipples. Her head flailed from side to side and she tried to regain breathing, though it was quite difficult. Paul soon felt her cunty juices flowing onto his tongue. It was a long moment before she regained normal feeling in her entire body.

"Where'd you learn how to do THAT?!" She breathed heavily as he crawled over her. Paul's answer was to kiss her, mixing the juices of her cunt with their saliva. "Mmmm, I taste great too!" She kissed him again, pressing her body against his and feeling her cunt aching for his cock. "So that was foreplay, huh?"

"Just a version of it." He slyly replied. "Do you want the main course now?"

"Hell yeah, give it to me good, Paul." Already, having broken her hymen, he plunged into her aggressively and was met with a rewarding pleasured gasp. "Fuck, I love the way you fit inside of me."

"I agree." He muttered and began moving within her. Soon they became a mass of limbs and flesh bumping and grinding hard against each other. She was completely surprised as he fluidly rolled over for her to be on top. However, Jessa expertly kept the routine. She hovered above him slightly, with her breasts dangling over him until he captured one in his mouth.

"Paul...oh Paul..." She clenched his shoulders and rode him hard. Paul locked eyes with her and one of his hands languidly fell to her side and he tenderly caressed her there. He turned his attention to her other nipple, sucking on it feverously. She was driving him wild and he wondered if she felt he was doing the same to her. Jessa began bucking into him with reckless abandon.

"OH Jess...here I cum again!" He took control of the situation and grabbed tightly to her ass as he furiously slammed into her.

"Gah! God!" Her cunt had gotten quite the workout and her reward was the biggest of all orgasms she hoped to ever encounter. His sticky load shot into her from his cannon cock—filling her insides much like with her mouth only moments ago. Finally, they both collapsed in a heap of melded flesh. "Paul..."

"That was amazing." Paul ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you so much, Jess."

"I love you too, Paul." He pulled her close and they both let sleep overcome them. As his eyes drifted shut, he caught the slightest smile on her face.

Over the next few days, they worked quickly to start their new life. Tristan was easier to convince than they thought. He had claimed to just want to get as far away as possible. And within the next few weeks, they had done just that. Jessa found that her relationship with her uncle became more intense with each day gone by. He introduced her to some extremely satisfying intimate positions and she became his only need. They quickly melded into the perfect family and couldn't be any happier.

FIN