My Job as a Model Patient Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit, I have permission to fuck! I start pumping slowly, then faster and faster. I try to stay focused and not look around, but the class is standing there with admiration in their eyes. I hear one guy whisper, "Yeah, fuck that shit! Give it to her!" I see another guy squirming, hands in his pocket obviously playing with his boner from watching us fuck.

I'm pounding away and even though I was just recently a virgin, I'm feeling like I'm a skilled cockmaster now. My dick is twisting in at every angle I can and I'm listening to her soft "yes, yes, oh, yes, that's it, that's it" every time I'm thrusting in. I finally spank her ass to the cheers of the guys in the room. I feel a hand on my toes. I feel another hand on my ass, enjoying my motions and the slapping sound of my pelvis against her ass. Yet another person is toweling my sweaty back off. Someone else is toweling off my sister's forehead and back. It feels awesome, like a bunch of people worshipping us, listening to the sounds of our bodies whacking together, the fucking couple, waiting for me to inject my seed.

The viagra is doing its magic - my dick is so hard but it doesn't need to cum. I'm giving her a ramming - I swear I don't care it's my sister - I'm showing off my manhood, my maleness, like a shiny pink piston. Her cunt is so muscular, I feel it holding me, no fighting me at every stroke. "It's so good, so good, stir it around, baby, stir it," she whispers and I'm happy to give it to her. I feel like my cock is swelling larger and larger with every stroke. All the while, the professor is calmly describing my thrusting motions on the monitor with his flat monotone voice as if he's describing a plane schedule.

Finally, I'm ready. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" I yell, and with hard, jerking motions, I try for some faster ramming. But my dick suddenly slips out of her sopping wet vagina and into her asshole by mistake. She yelps loudly, "No, no, that's my ass! My ass!" The class erupts in cheers and jeers - one monitor is now dark - but my dick monitor is showing me plunge into a new dark and tight tunnel. It feels so snug and hot in there and I can't stop.

"Oh dear!" The professor yells, "Stop! You're in the wrong hole!"

But it's too strong! I keep pumping, I'm grunting like some fucking caveman! It's so tight compared to her vagina, I love it! Five strokes later I'm cumming! I yell over her cries and moans, "You bastard, you bastard, omigod, pull it out! pull it out!" She collapses forward in one last motion to get away from me, but I stay on top of her, sweaty and sticky, impaling my 7 inches as deep as possible. She shrieks and tries to buck me off which only excites me more. Her ass is so tight, I can feel my dick twitch shot after shot in her.

"Yeah!" the guys cheer. "What a jerk" some girls say. Panting in her ear, I use my thighs to spread her legs apart so that I can pull out easier. My cum is dripping from her swollen pink asshole.

"Sorry," I say. But she too is panting and moaning and reaching behind to massage her puckered asshole. The professor shoots me a look as he helps her off the table, pulling out the camera and wires. He wraps her, still panting, trembling, in a lab coat and takes her outside.

The class is all snickering at me. I yank the camera off me and take a towel to wipe off my dick and pull on my lab coat. The guys are slapping my back ("Dude! You're the man!") and pointing at the sizable puddle of my cum on the table. The girls are shaking their heads and leaving.

When the professor returns, he gives me a serious stare, "Well, young man, we didn't get to see ejaculation into the cervix. You ruined the final footage."

"Sorry."

"Why didn't you pull out when I told you?"

"It was too strong. I couldn't stop."

"You forgot the purpose of the class! You forgot my instructions to only move as I tell you to!"

"Sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough. You owe me and the school. I expect you to be the model patient next term. I want you to come back to repeat the coitus experiment until we have clear footage of insemination. You should count yourself lucky that the young lady doesn't charge you with rape! She said, no, but you kept going. Everyone in the class heard her."

"Sorry, sir. I'm really sorry. You don't have to pay me." I'm a little worried about a rape charge.

"Just consider yourself warned. Fortunately, she realized you were inexperienced and overly enthusiastic. She will copulate with you again - IF you follow our instructions! She is going to teach you to be sexually considerate no matter how many times it takes! Do you know how difficult it was to find a willing volunteer with an experienced vagina like that?" The professor shakes his head, hands me my payment envelope and leaves.

Later that evening, we're at the dinner table at home. I can't even face my sister whose eyes are red as if she'd been crying. She's got a tissue in hand, sniffling away.

"Are you okay, Lisa?" I ask.

"Fuck off, Aaron." she snaps.

"What's wrong, princess?" my dad asks.

She sniffles. "Nothing, dad, just really sick and tired and sore." She blows her nose.

I feel like shit.

My dad looks concerned over his precious favorite, "Sick with what, princess?"

"Oh, nothing. I just have the flu."

My mom walks in with a tray of lasagna. "That's right, poor dear. She had to stay at home today."

"Poor princess," My dad shakes his head.

"That's OK," Lisa sniffles again. But she has her twinkle of mean-girl naughtiness in her eyes again, "But I got mom to cover class for me! How was it, mom?"

My mom sits down side-saddle and smiles at the memory of the afternoon. "It was lovely, dear. Just lovely. Such a wonderful class. Very educational!"

"Really?" my dad is amused, "You went to Lisa's physical diagnostics class? Did you see Lisa's model patient?"

"Yes, he had a mask on, but I could tell he was a handsome devil. Very firm young body."

"Firm? Now honey, you didn't touch him did you?" my dad snickers while he cuts into the lasagna.

My mom was smiling broadly. "Dear, it was *physical* diagnostics. A boring name-the-anatomy medical class."

My dad laughs, "OK, seen one naked man, seen them all. I don't need to be jealous, do I?"

"Of course not, dear." My mom sighed a little, "You could tell he was very fit." She pulls out an envelope from her apron and hands it to Lisa - "Here's your lab fee."

"Thanks, mom! I'll split it with you." Lisa's smile is pure evil. "Thanks for covering for me."

"Oh, it was my pleasure dear! My pleasure! Happy to help out anytime!" My mom returns her smile. It's the first time I see their resemblance.

"Why are you sitting like that, honey?" My dad is puzzled at her side-saddle posture.

"Oh, a little sore from pilates and yoga today! I haven't had a workout like that in a long while!" She winks at my sister who winks back. "I definitely needed it!"

"Yeah," my sister says to dad, "mom needed it!"

I'm thinking of the afternoon. I'm thinking of the floppy tits. The moaning, the ass-fucking. My mom. Omigod, I fucked my mom!

"What about you, Aaron?" my father barks at me. "What did you do today?"

My mouth is dry. I can't look at anyone at the table.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Just video games all day, is that it? I'm very disappointed in you, young man. You are useless! Just useless. You are pissing away the summer doing nothing." My dad goes on and on, piling on. Lisa jumps in with a "Yeah, do something, Aaron! Why don't you get a job?" And then my mom adds, "You need to be doing something with your life, Aaron! Do something! Don't sit on your ass all day! Don't be so lazy!"

Gee, mom, you weren't complaining when I was ramming you on the lab table. That's right, dad, I fucked your wife until she moaned when I came in her ass when she wanted young dick! And sis, yeah, you missed school today but you've been sucking off your kid brother all year.

I'm grumpy as fuck. I can't believe that was my mom this afternoon.

"Mom?" Lisa says, "My professor said he'd love to have you back. He said your 'maturity and experience are assets to the class.'"

"Definitely, dear! That'd be *very* nice."

"Honey," my dad leans over to kiss her, "You're the best mom in the world!"

12