My Job as a Model Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And for the last week of class, I have a special treat for you all. We have a female anatomy doll - a full sized replica of a human female where all the organs are transparent. We will have our young model deposit semen in different positions so we can realistically see the best angle for fertilization. We'll get to observe sperm transport in the female tract to the cervix - very exciting stuff!"

The professor slaps me on the back, "We're going to keep you very busy!"

"Um, awesome." I'm a little stunned at all the stuff that's coming up.

The hour went by quickly! The students take off their gloves and prepare to go to their next class. They wait for me to leave before they can unmask.

"Nice meeting you," B. says. I nod, feeling a little silly with my robe and mask on.

"You taste good, virgin boy," L. says. She looks at me with lust. I can imagine her licking her lips under the surgical mask.

Ryan slaps me on the back, "Hey dude, I was just teasing you today. You're pretty brave to do this."

"No problem. I need the money and it's a job."

"Yeah, sure, buddy." He laughs as I walk out to the professor's office to change.

Back at home, I'm $50 richer and feeling pretty good having landed such an incredible job. $50 an hour to have people play with my dick. My family is around the table having dinner. My folks have a routine. Start eating, tell my sister how awesome she is, and then ask me if my job hunting was getting anywhere. Then, it was nagnagnag until I couldn't take it anymore. But this time, I could tell them I had a job!

"So, sweetheart, how was your day?" My dad asks my sister.

"It was pretty good. I started physical diagnostics class and got to work with a live model."

I drop my fork. I look at my sister, Lisa, and her blonde hair. Oh jeezus, no.

"How was that?" My mom asks.

Lisa laughs. "It was very, very hands on! We had this naked model standing in the middle of class, and we teased him about his skinny body. He was, too eager?"

Both my parents laugh. My throat is dry. I just remember the touching, the blowjob. My hardon exposed to...

"Too eager? What does that mean?" My dad asks. I am staring at my food.

"Yes, dear, what does that mean?" My mom says.

Lisa giggles, "He got excited in the lab and eventually... popped."

My dad starts laughing but my mom shakes her head with disapproval. "What a humiliating embarrassment!" she says. "That poor model must have been desperate for cash. Just humiliating." My mom looked worried. "What kind of class is this?"

"Physical diagnostics, mom. We're supposed to study the male reproductive system this semester."

My mom shakes her head, then she looks at me, "What did you do today, Aaron?"

"Nothing."

My parents both shake their heads. Lisa laughs, "loser!"

"When are you getting a job?" My dad snaps.

"Summer is almost over!" My mom says.

"I can't believe you are such a loser!" Lisa adds.

They begin the nagfest. But I say nothing. I just look at my plate. Yes, sister dearest, call me a loser now, but we've got a semester ahead of us and when the time is right, I'll let mom and dad know that you jacked off and blew your kid brother. Then who's the loser?

12